Gaming the System

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You went back to her parent's house after the dinner and made out a bit. No problem there: You both were horny 18 year olds. The sex was not great for either of you: Apparently you had no interest in anything but getting yourself off, and lost interest in her once you blew a load. Used a condom, at least: Her idea, if I understand the situation. Her comments to friends were not positive: Angela has almost never used the term "self-absorbed' in her life, but she did when describing your attempt at foreplay. You smacked her boob to see if they'd bounce back and forth like a desk toy?"

Anna tilted her head as Johnny argued, "It was my first time! I didn't know what to do."

Anna flipped through the papers in the file, "Fair enough. The sex was short: Again, virgin. And that would probably be it, if you didn't spend the next week describing her as a 'bad lay' and blaming her for everything wrong with the the whole evening. That's where you screwed up. So, what have you learned?"

"I'm still trying to deal with the basics here! I woke up with a pussy and tits and as you just said, I clearly am not an expert at handling them!"

Anna stood, "I understand. Now's the time to use those Hearts. After reading about that whole 'desk toy' thing I think you need some breast enlargement and a bit added to your rear. Talk to you tomorrow night!"

LEVEL 2

Johnny woke with her accustomed need to urinate. As she stood she felt her a weight on her chest and found her tiny swellings had become massive mounds. After completing her morning toilet chores and stripping down to shower she realized they weren't that gigantic, but perhaps c-cups similar to those of Angela as she had seen last night. They warm warm and sensitive, responding to her touch. Her nipples had enlarged to match her new bust, growing a bit darker as well. Excited by the contact they had become erect and incredibly sensitive to her touch.

She needed to shower, immediately. Her dark brown bush was matted with her fluids. She again grew embarrassed as she realized she had probably been pleasuring herself throughout the night as she slept. Her embarrassment let her get showered and cleaned up without another frenzied masturbations session. This body had a hair-trigger for arousal, it seems.

She dressed with a bit of thought, noticing her ass had rounded slightly, too. She new she'd need to at least go out for food today, but wanted to avoid awkward questions. Her first dive into her dresser for underwear came up a pair of boxers decorated with cute ghost characters from an 8-bit arcade game an old girlfriend had bought in an attempt to get Johnny to throw out some older, torn underwear. As she watched, it became a pair of panties decorated the same and a bra with a similar design of ghosts being chased across the cups. Putting on a proper bra was a brief adventure, and scored a point. Johnny had taken a few off, but never really paid attention to any of his girlfriends putting them on.

Stepping back, she looked at herself in the mirror, even waggled her hips in a suggestive way. Like Anna had promised, her butt was a bit rounder now, and the panties flattered it. She was still chubby and far from a supermodel, but undeniably a woman, and the new underwear looked cute on her. Even a week ago, she was sure that old Johnny would have agreed.

Actually, second though: old Johnny would have called her some combination of a bitch, slut, and whore, and probably accused her of a flimsy attempt to look like she was a 'real gamer' that failed utterly.

Old Johnny would have still been aroused, though, and likely pleasured himself to the image.

Continuing to dress, jeans became... jeans, but slightly different cut and with a bit more detail in the stitching. Digging through shirts caused a couple to transform, which strangely disappointed Johnny: She'd discovered that watching the the garments reform like writhing snakes as she held them was a dirty pleasure. She ended up grabbing a button-down aloha shirt from her closet, which became a dark blue floral-printed buttoned top. She had to admit it looked nice and showed a tiny bit of her now measurable cleavage.

Finally dressed, she felt a bit like an actual adult. All morning she had been making a mental plan for today: She needed to go to the store for groceries, and wanted to stop by the local bookstore. She grabbed her wallet, and found it had turned into a small purse with a sort of Celtic knot-work theme on it, probably inspired by an adventure game series that had been her favorite years before.

Both stores were in walking distance: Johnny didn't feel it was wise to drive since her ID didn't quite match her reality. So she walked first to a small bookstore. The walk was uncomfortable: she worried that everyone's eyes were on her and was quite paranoid about accidentally exposing herself. She was worried her walk was some exaggerated hip-swaying walk.

To reach the book store she had to walk past her old haunt, the local GamesPlus branch. She hadn't been in there for a few weeks, not since the last run-in where he accused Tricia, the newest store employee, of being a 'know-nothing idiot not suitable to run the register" because she advised a parent not to buy a specific game for his child and recommended a cuter, less violent series instead.

Today would not be the day for GamesPlus. Old Johnny wasn't welcome there, but he was merely the tip of the iceberg, and new Johnny new he wasn't ready for the potential abuse he might endure. He wasn't the only regular who liked to patronize the rare women customers.

At the book store, the woman working at the register greeted her cheerfully and answered her questions. She found what she was looking for (a book on baby names) quickly but as she headed to the counter felt compelled to look through the store's small 'romance novel' selection. She knew she was growing embarrassed every moment she stood in this aisle as she looked at the cover art of manly shirtless men holding women in various period costumes, but she was still interested the books. In Johnny's mind, this was the porn most women used, and she was curious and now a woman. He ended up grabbing a novel that merely had two women on the cover. They were clearly old friends. Sisters perhaps.

The woman at the counter checked the books out and bagged them. "Honey, don't worry about being embarrassed here. We're pretty open minded and it takes all types, you know?"

Johnny mumbled a thank-you and hurried from the store. She looked forlornly at the GamesPlus: It had been a regular hangout, a place to meet Johnny's few friends and make fun of the girls walking around the area while talking about games. Johnny had been kicked out by the manager, Alex, a few months ago after he'd gotten in an argument with the blond who thought she knew enough to work the counter.

On to the grocery store. Her first plan was for the frozen pizzas, microwavable food, and similar Johnny subsisted on, but a tiny voice in her head suggested she might want to eat healthier. Some half-remembered comment about women and men's metabolism being different from her ex. So she filled a basket with vegetables for salads and such. She had a devious plan, and assumed a certain amount of 'self care' would help it along. A bit of the junk food, microwavable hamburgers, even a small thing of ice cream. She wasn't going to go vegetarian yet.

Moving through, she found herself in the feminine hygiene section. She was confused and embarrassed, although if she considered it no one would think it strange to see a young woman here. Again, she had a feeling doing this would be a big step that might help her return to normal. A box of pads, a variety pack of tampons. She'd have this covered. She even threw a pack of condoms in.

As she checked out, using the self-checkout she heard the familiar chime as she received several coins for 'Eating Healthy!' and "Prepared. Period!" along with a single heart.

When she returned home she hurried into her apartment and slammed the door shut. She was so worried a neighbor would see her and she'd have to explain. Would she pretend to be Johnny's sister? Girlfriend? What if she slipped up and they thought something had happened to Johnny?

Home and safe, she stripped topless as her first 'real' bra was irritating her new breasts. The cool air immediately aroused her nipples as she unloaded her purchases topless. Seeing one bag spill open with a cucumber and the condoms sent naughty thoughts through her mind of a demonstration in health class and a joke she'd seen in so many television shows. She looked at the specimen she had available and shook her head. Her new pussy was growing moist as thoughts of sex ran through her mind, but there was no way that green giant would fit in her.

She turned to her console to calm herself, and played a few hours of games. She stuck to single player and kept trying different combinations of clothes to get comfortable on her couch. The bra was out for now, but topless made her feel exposed and vulnerable, so she tried a T-shirt and panties. This was comfortable, and made the transition to her desk to watch a favorite streamer for the evening all the more enjoyable. She could tease herself just a bit through the thin fabric as the woman on the screen played through an old horror game while wearing a skimpy top. She fantasized she could see the streamer's nipples, and found herself comparing them to her own as her hand slipped into her damp panties.

Another screaming orgasm and it was time for dinner. As she made a simple salad her thoughts returned to the cucumber, but again it was intimidating for her new equipment. However, she did have a bunch of carrots... She washed and cleaned one, and then rolled a condom onto it, heading back to her bed. She could always eat after the experiment (albeit with one less carrot).

The mere touch of the latex-wrapped vegetable gave her an orgasm. She clutched at the bedsheets and writhed, her new friendly vegetable briefly forgotten. How much was the actual contact, and how much was simply her excitement? It had been three years since Johnny's last girlfriend had walked out. Three years since he'd been with an actual woman. And now he was penetrating himself with a root vegetable.

The carrot back in hand, she teased her lips apart. They felt hot and swollen and her breath became ragged as she played it around her labia. Finally penetrating herself she began fantasizing. Briefly there was a man with the carrot, but her fantasy switched through the with Anna as well as the woman from the bookstore, both with strap-ons. She came with a whimper, not wanting her neighbors to hear her noises. The smell of her own juices seemed to excite her, and she even tried sexily licking the carrot clean like she had seen in many videos, but the latex condom taste overrode her new-found love of her own juices and she knew she looked like a fool doing it, not the sexy women she often saw cleaning a penis in porn.

New Toys!

+2 Coins

When her playtime ended she tossed the carrot. Another quick shower, more clothes. Laundry was definitely on the list for tomorrow, although she wished she wouldn't have to transform so many of her clothes just to get them clean. She had a vague plan to handle the Witch Anna and the curse, but wasn't quite sure if it would work. Time to finally eat that salad and look at the books from earlier.

She paged through the book of names, reading a few ideas. She folded over a few pages of the baby name book as she considered her future, then began reading the romance novel and was pleasantly surprised to discover it featured lesbian encounters. She read until late that evening, while downing a few leftover beers from her fridge. Blushing, she felt arousal just reading about two women pleasuring each other. She then dug an old pair of men's pajama pants (another gift from an ex) out of the closet. She smiled as they became an entire set of women's pajamas.

That night, of course, she dreamed. She hoped her day had earned her enough coins to take care of a few essentials and that the Hearts didn't turn her into some sort of cock-hungry slut or something.

"Good day?" said her tormenter from her seat in the strange blank room.

"Not bad, actually. I think I was pretty good, actually. Earned a few coins, too. Looks like I'm up to... 15?"

"And a Heart. I'll give you credit, you did good. Maybe you're not stupid, Johnny... Just misinformed." said the witch cross the table. Johnny barely looked at her now, as he was focused on the menu behind her.

"So, first I'd like the Basic Identity Package. it seems like there's too many risks if I don't have it. I can't drive without a license, work would be impossible, every time I use my credit card I risk it getting flagged for fraud... My neighbors might wonder why there's a girl living in Johnny's apartment, especially when they haven't seen him for days."

Anna seemed pleased at Johnny's forethought, and nodded. "Of course." she smiled, "That's all correct, although I might have to intervene if you had ignored that path. I don't think being locked up in prison or a mental hospital would really serve anyone's needs here."

A mug of coffee appeared in her hand and she drank deeply from the steaming cup. Anna couldn't resist a little dig at Johnny. "And, yes... I think most of your neighbors would be concerned for any woman willing to stay with Johnny for a long time."

On the floating menu behind her the Basic Identity Package blinked and disappeared, as so many of Johnny's coins drained away.

"So, here's how this works. The magic ripples from you and will take a while, but you can hurry it up a bit. Right now your neighbor remembers Johnny the guy, but once he sees you he'll remember you as a girl under your new name. Other things take longer. If someone looks up your college transcripts it might take a few years, but if you direct them to do it, they'll be updated as they look. Also, Reality takes the least path to fix things, so don't expect to get a new car because you think girl-Johnny deserves one, right?"

Johnny nodded. She didn't really understand this, but it would make sense in time, probably. It solves all her immediate problem with work and neighbors, though.

"Next, no one will believe you've been changed, unless you want to spend a few Coins on them. That's a gotcha, I'll admit... But it makes things easier. Some people will totally forget Johnny, others will remember Johnny and think he just moved on. Reality changing can be funny like that." Another nod. "One exception I should mention: Your three exes and a few other people you've wronged will definitely remember Johnny. Probably not fondly, but they'll remember the asshole. If they care to look you up, which I doubt they will, they'll find you just disappeared one day. Nothing suspicious or incriminating: It'll look like the current you just came in and took over the lease on your apartment after he moved out. Johnny dropped of the grid. You don't get off easy for the people you've wronged."

Johnny nodded. "Understood. No easy outs, things get fixed if I make a big deal about them. Easy enough, I guess."

"So, what name would you like."

Johnny was surprised when he raised his hand and the dog-eared baby name book she had purchased earlier was in it. She had brought the book into her dream. She opened it near the end and said, "This may sound weird, but... Zelda?"

"It's your life, kid. Zelda Davis you shall be. Anything else?"

Johnny, now Zelda, peered at the menu. A few new items had been added to replace those she had purchased. "So what do the Advanced Identity Package and Advanced Clothes Adaptation upgrades do?"

"Oh, those are kind of pro-gamer things you might not be interested in." Anna smiled widely, showing white teeth. "The Identity package could be used if you had some background elements you really, really wanted to change. I use something similar on other cases where I need to get someone out of a bad situation like an abusive family. Like I said, you're the 'beta test' of the whole al-a-carte points thing, though. I left them in just in case."

"And Clothes?"

"The Cinderella package, you could say. If you needed to be dressed for something unique. You don't seem like the type to go to the ball, though."

"Well, as you said last night the low-cost stuff is mostly cosmetics or not really worth it, but I'd like to spend a point for the 'exotic hair coloring'... Green please?"

Anna seemed surprised "Of course. Do you want unrealistic like totally green down to the roots or more something that could be achieved with dye? You're basically spending a point for something you could get from the store."

"Realistic is fine. I need to go back to work tomorrow since my ID is done and I may as well accept that this is how things are now. And honestly, so many of the upgrades seem like they're designed with me turning into a total bimbo slut, but I don't know how that would help."

Anna looked concerned. Perhaps Zelda's insight was close to the mark. She nodded, and Zelda's hair now had several green stripes running down her head. "Enjoy your new look. Before we end for the night we do need to talk about Beth, however."

As with the previous night an image appeared above her shoulder as Anna looked through a file. Beth was not unattractive, but she was big. She stood about 5' 11" and weight nearly 280. Her chest dwarfed Anna's, and Zelda remembered finding bras labeled "48 DDD" in her room after lovemaking sessions. She was a bit homely, but her smile in this picture could light up the room. Zelda remembered the warmth as they slept next to each other and the feel of her massive breasts in Johnny's hands.

"Beth was your first of two long-term relationships at just under a year. You met in January, and you dumped her just before Christmas. Classy. This is correct?"

Zelda deflated as she nodded. She knew where this conversation was going.

"The file suggests you were, in truth, horribly mean to her. The file suggests you loved grabbing her "sweet cans" and enjoyed sex doggy-style. You even twice told her it was so you didn't have to look at her face."

Zelda stared at the floor as Anna continued. "You didn't want to introduce her to your college friends or even your parents, but dated for nearly a year. You made several comments suggesting that you dating her was doing her a favor."

The photo was replaced by a close-up of Beth's cleavage. A small gold pendant lay between her ample breasts. "This pendant was, actually, a relatively sweet gift. A dog because she loved animals and her family used to breed dogs. Pity you ended up stepping on it a month later after a session of lovemaking and threw it at her, calling her a bitch and a dog, and forcing her to lock herself in her bathroom, crying, for nearly two hours. On her birthday in which you didn't do anything because you had a 'raid' that night?"

Zelda continued gazing at the floor, but mumbled "I planned to take her somewhere that weekend."

"It finally ended a week before Christmas when you were drunk and called her ugly and said she was lucky she had, and I quote, 'big jugs like a cow' or no man would sleep with her. In front of her parents, no less." Anna's eyebrows raised, "I assume no Christmas cards from her or her parents?"

Zelda continued looking at the floor. She couldn't say anything, but a tear did roll down her cheek.

"I have some good news actually. She's now with Dave." The image changed again, now to a silent video clip of a bearded man walking out of a snow storm in to a bakery and romantically kissing Beth, her bosom covered by a large apron, as she walks out from behind the counter. A small puppy is in the pocket of the man's coat. It could be a scene from countless cheesy holiday movies of a plus-sized woman finding love, but it was Johnny's ex Beth and the man of her dreams.