Gaming the System

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zelda was slumped down on the table, openly crying as Anna dissected her last relationship. Neither had any interest in talking about Zelda's power-ups so the dream ended with Anna patting Zelda on the back as she cried.

LEVEL 5

Wednesday saw Zelda waking a few minutes before her alarm went off. She sat in the darkness for a moment on the edge of her bed, tired but unable to sleep further. Today was going to be a long, boring day, but tomorrow, she had 'game night' with her new friend Sammy. Perhaps 'new crush' would be a better term?

She would never have believed a week ago that she'd be able to clean and dress herself as a woman on autopilot he way she did that morning.

Work was work. The usual rotation of easy calls, hard calls, and obstinate customers. She discovered a new joy in handling the ones that wanted 'a guy tech' over to Ron, who stubbornly held on to a job despite being known for losing customer data with bad ideas. The assholes got wanted they wanted. Ron was a 'male tech' after all. Just not a good one.

Just before five o'clock as the phones shut down her boss, Ray Green, asked to see her in his office. The building was quiet as she signed off and walked down the hall to his office. She beckoned him in, and motioned to close the door as he finished a phone call. Ray was handsome, with greying hair approaching fifty. He's worked at the software company for years.

"Uh huh, uh huh. Yeah, go with that one. It'll be fine." He smiled as he dropped the receiver in its cradle, "Zelda! Glad you had a few minutes. I wanted to talk to you about something."

After dragging the guest chair around Zelda sat as Ray pulled up performance numbers. She was at the top for many statistics. "So what we're seeing here is the numbers I send to Jenny Smith, my boss. They're pretty clear, but there's MVP award coming up and I wanted to see if you should be it this quarter. There's a plaque and a bit of a bonus..."

Zelda squealed a bit and said "Yes!" before remembering she was in her boss' office. "Uh, I'm flattered Mr. Green. What do you need from me?"

Ray looked deeply into her eyes. "You're a wonderful young lady, and so close to being MVP, but I think there's a little more you could do to set you over the line..."

He leaned back, one hand behind his head. His other hand gestured, and a bulge in his pants made it clear what favor he was talking about. Zelda's eyes grew wide. Her mouth opened a bit in shock. Ray apparently took that as approval and unzipped his pants. He worked his cock free as he smiled.

Zelda's mind processed several thoughts at once at that moment. One thought was how the tool in front of her, while presentable, was nothing compared to what she had seen in her skin mag hidden at home. A part of her considered if it was worth it to simply take the shaft in her mouth and try to get the MVP award and a promotion away from this creep. Another part wondered if this was the curse again forcing her into sexual situations. Several parts were simply disgusted, both due to her orientation for women and the sheer audacity and grossness of her boss' act.

And then time slowed for just a moment. A small rectangle of text swam before her face, similar tot he achievements.

Use Save?

Y / N

"YES!" she said, audibly as time sped back up and the text disappeared. Ray assumed his manhood impressed the chubby girl in front of him and his arousal increased as he knew if she took it in her mouth this time, then perhaps in a month or two he could try her pussy or ass. His cock throbbed a bit as his he knew he was about to feel her wrap her lips around it.

It was not to be. A sharp rat-a-tat-tat of knocking on the door, then the handle turned and in stepped Sheila Milton, the head of HR. Known around the office as the 'wicked witch of HR' she dropped the papers she carried and opened her mouth in a wide 'O' of surprise.

"Raymond Green- Exit this building admittedly! And you!" She turned to Zelda "Don't even think of leaving until we've had a talk."

Zelda's panic only increased. She had escaped being raped by her boss, but wasn't looking forward to being fired. Would she be branded some slut trying to sleep with the boss for favors? That is what it looked like, she had to admit.

Red-faced and defeated, Ray grabbed his coat and left. The towering HR lady watched, her eyes glaring with anger, as the man left. Once he was gone, the woman turned to Zelda and asked in a stentorian tone, "Young lady, there will need to be a thorough investigation of this incident. You will not come in tomorrow or until we've worked out what happened. Do you understand?"

Her voice a low, hoarse whisper, Zelda replied, "I understand,"

"Good. However, the main things I need to know, and please be honest with me: Was this the first incident, and who initiated it?"

Zelda gulped and made eye contact, "Ms. Milton, I've never had a boss ask me to suck him off. And He called me in and pulled it out in front of me. I swear I didn't ask for it."

The older woman sighed and deflated a bit, "I hope that's true. Go home. We'll call tomorrow."

Zelda stopped to grab her jacked and with a sad look back at her boss' office hurried along to the elevators to escape the glare of the Sheila Milton. As she did an achievement appeared.

Non-consensual

+10 Coins

+1 Heart

Despite her panic, she stopped at the grocery store and picked up some food and a couple six packs of beer. It might be her last chance to splurge if she was suddenly unemployed. A voice in her head kept thinking of the stories she had heard of men transformed to women, and wondering if losing her job was the first step to working the corner or worse.

Home was quiet, at least. A peaceful dinner and hours of playing an old retro puzzle game to keep her mind and her hands busy. The last thing she wanted was to think about the horrible day he had just been through.

That night in the 'confession room' Zelda found herself alone. She fidgeted for a few minutes. She was dressed in the 'cute' pajamas she had found herself in earlier. After waiting for a few minutes, she focused on the table with it's faded formica and chrome edging. She was pleased as it became a vintage cocktail arcade cabinet. The 'menu' even appeared on it's screen!

Anna appeared, not in a puff of smoke or walking out of the darkness, but she simply was here one moment and not the next. She looked at the table and sat. Making eye contact she said, "Zelda, I'm sorry for what you went through earlier. I promise that was not some trick I was playing on you. It looks like your boss may have a bit of a history."

Zelda sat with the chair turned around, her chubby thighs split to wrap around the backrest. "What the fuck was that? He expected me to suck him off in his office?"

Anna held up her hands, " I don't know. I didn't know."

The two sat in silence for a bit.

Zelda, "So what else for tonight? Usually you spend this time showing me what a horrible person I am."

Anna looked defeated. "I show you what a horrible person you were in the hope you can improve. I have a list of lesser issues to review now that the big three are done, but... Not tonight. I'm not evil, kid."

"I was thinking about sucking it." Zelda said unemotionally. "Just for the MVP award. Get promoted, get as far away from that asshole is possible."

Anna started to speak, but Zelda interrupted. "But I didn't. Not just because I'm not into guys or because it was about as unromantic as possible, but because it was wrong. No one should be able to force themselves on someone like that for a fucking job. I've got nothing wrong with anyone who wants to suck a cock or whatever, but it has to be because you want it, not because someone is forcing you."

Silence filled the room, then Anna spoke. "You're right. If it means anything, I'm glad you had that Save. Usually it's to get someone out of a much worse situation, but I'm glad that HR woman barged in when she did."

Silence.

"I like the new table."

Zelda frowned. "Just give me the Heart and let's all it a night. Make my pussy sing or whatever."

"Nothing quite so extreme. You've made a new friend and I think I see where you're going with her. So, your apartment is now clean. You can keep it that way or not, but I think that's enough 'fun' for one night. Decor is still yours of course. Mostly"

LEVEL 6

Zelda awoke clutching her pillow. It was barely 4:00 AM, far before she needed to be awake. The sound of rain clattered against the windows outside. Not that she needed to get up for work this morning. She dejectedly made a bowl of cereal and ate watching random internet videos. She didn't even notice the apartment was spotless.

A bit after 10:00 her phone buzzed: Text from Sammy.

> R U OK?

- Sorry, had 2 take day off. can't say y

> OK

> SUP 4 2NITE?

Game night! he had promised to meet Sammy's game nigh friends Thursday. She texted back that she could still make that, but asked if Sammy could pick her up from her apartment.

Zelda cuddled her phone to her chest as she received a thumbs up. She'd have the whole day to get ready for her not-a-date with her new crush!

Reinvigorated, she hopped in the shower after a brief nap then did something she knew would seem incredibly 'girly' just a week ago: laying out outfits on her bed. She settled on a simple pair of good jeans and a shirt that looked like it was from a heavy metal concert, but was actually a reference to an MMO she used to play. Good underwear: There was always a chance she'd get to show it off. She was happily humming to herself and not even the rainy weather could bring her down.

Waiting for her expected pick-up at 5:30 she discovered how Anna's 'Heart' change really had cleaned the place up. Even behind her desk was spotless. One small side-effect is all her remaining untouched 'guy clothes' seemed to have finished transforming into feminine equivalents. She also saw a small Pride flag on a stick stuck on a bookshelf. A little gift from Anna, perhaps.

Right at 5:30 her phone buzzed with another text. Checking it, she grabbed her purse, a wide-brimmed hat, and a jacket and excitedly ran down to meet her new friend. She hopped in the waiting old jeep and smiled widely at the beautiful woman driving. Sammy was similarly dressed: Zelda found the way her T-shirt stretched over her breasts attractive.

Game night was a haze of pleasure. She met rest of the group as well as the host's two small dogs. They played some complex board game Zelda had never heard of, but she picked up the rules fast and was quite satisfied with her second place score. The food was great, and Zelda was already scheming to prepare something for next time with her new-found culinary skills. Her horrible previous day was totally forgotten, at least for tonight.

Happy and maybe a little buzzed (one gamer, Fred, brought some craft beer he made to the game) she raced Sammy through the rain to her jeep. Despite being soaked, they both laughed as they climbed into the vehicle and Sammy began to drive Zelda home.

"I can see.... your nipple!" said a slightly drunken Zelda, poking Sammy's chest. The older woman's light-colored shirt had turned a bit see-through due to being soaked. Sammy, concentrating on driving, merely laughed and patted her friend's leg.

Outside Zelda's apartment they pulled in to a guest spot. "You're going to get soaked all over again running in." said Sammy. "Mind if I come up and dry off?"

Zelda giggled and took the initiative. She grabbed Sammy's head and kissed the woman deeply on her mouth, savoring the feel of her lips. "Dry off, get me wet. Whatever you want."

"OK, girl. I wasn't sure what you were up for, but... Lead the way!"

Zelda's laughter was infectious as she led Sammy by the hand through the rain to her apartment building and up to the door. As soon as the door to Zelda's apartment slammed closed, Sammy had the smaller woman up against the wall and was kissing her neck. More laughter, as first one wet T-shirt and then another hit the floor. Zelda dragged Sammy into the living room and pushed the larger girl down onto the couch.

"Let me get us a couple drinks!" She said as she walked over to the fridge and pulled a couple beers out. Not waiting for a response she opens them and brought them back to the couch. "Cheers!"

Breathless but aroused, Sammy took her beer and looked around the room. Clean, neat, a definite fondness for video game characters. The horse poster a little childish maybe. Everyone had their quirks and this girl was funny, clever, and seemed to love touching and being touched. She was probably up for anything, Sammy figured. The girl seemed a bit naive. The tiny rainbow flag confirmed she was a lesbian, or at least open-minded.

Zelda flopped down on the couch and giggled. She had barely touched her beer, which was probably for the best. Just two women sitting around in jeans and bras. Zelda's was a pretty red one, which made Sammy wonder if she was planning for tonight to end the way it looked like it would be ending. Sammy's was a simpler white affair. Taking a long drink from her beer she put the bottle down on the table and reached over Zelda, unhooking her bra effortlessly. The girl's eyes were closed, but she was smiling!

As Sammy moved her hips to straddle Zelda's thighs she noticed the younger woman's tattoo: A game character she dimly recognized was inked on the woman's hip, visible now with her shirt removed and her pants nearly sliding off. A green dinosaur wearing a tiny saddle. She laughed a bit, looking at the cheerful pixel dinosaur's long tongue pointing across the chubby girl's flank suggestively pointing to her crotch.

Zelda moaned as her new lover took hold of her breasts and sucked on them. She fumbled at Sammy's sides and managed to undo her bra with only a little trouble as well as undoing the button that held her jeans up. Sammy stood. and tossed her bra onto the floor then wiggled free of her jeans and panties. She stood in all her glory in front of a woman who seemed ecstatic.

Zelda's eyes open as Sammy stood naked before her. Like Zelda herself, the woman was a bit on the heavy side, but to Zelda she was a goddess. "Oh, those tattoos are so beautiful!" Her tats Zelda had seen earlier were complicated designs around her biceps resembling Celtic knot work. An ornate star design was inked around her left areola. A crazy pin-up girl piece was situated on her left hip. She rose, the two standing together like close dancers. Zelda realized she was overdressed and fumbled to remove her jeans as Sammy looked around and began to navigate the two of them to the bedroom.

Sammy took charge as the entered the dimly lit bedroom. She lined up Zelda at the foot of the bed and slowly pushed her red panties down around her ankles as she kissed her breasts and belly.

"I... I've never done this before." mumbled Zelda, but Sammy could tell she was interested.

She pushed the girl back on to the bed, removing her panties, but a tiny feeling of guilt made her stop for a moment. She looked Zelda in the eye. "Are you sure you want this?" she said, licking her lips.

"I want this!" gushed Zelda, and Sammy smiled. More kisses on the breasts and belly, then above her mons pubis. Zelda twisted in pleasure, then Sammy spread her new lover's legs with her strong hands. Sammy noticed Zelda had a bit more bush than she preferred, but she smelled great and, as her tongue entered the waiting salute, tasted good as well.

Zelda cried out in ecstasy as Sammy's tongue entered her. She clutched at the bedspread and thrashed with the woman's head between her inviting thighs. An orgasm arrived quickly, followed by a second and a third. Sammy looked up as Zelda gasped out, "So good. I need..."

Sammy crawled up the bed and the two kissed, the taste of Sammy's dark purple lipstick mixing with the taste of Zelda's pussy in both of their mouths. "My turn!" said Zelda, and the two maneuvered to switch positions, both unwilling to be more than a few inches from each other.

Zelda looked at Sammy's golden snatch with curiosity. It took her a moment to realize Sammy's dark hair must be died. Her new lover was a blonde! Even if she preferred to keep it a secret. Zelda also noticed the neatly trimmed landing strip that was all the pubic hair her new lover had. Her lover smelled good, like cherries and woodsmoke somehow. A bit more clumsy, but brimming with enthusiasm, she pushed Sammy's thighs apart and dove in, inhaling the woman's musk as she stuck a tongue in the waiting pussy. Desperately she searched for the clit and celebrated finding it when Sammy moaned in ecstasy. Zelda brought a hand up to help, plunging one, two, then three fingers into the slippery waiting orifice. Her experience pleasuring herself translated to driving another woman through a series of mind-blowing orgasm. She continued to work it with her tongue, savoring the feeling of her new lover orgasming from her intimate touch.

After a bit they both lay on the bed, exhausted. They had kicked the bedspread onto the floor and covered themselves with a sheet.

"I'm so sorry, girl. I should probably leave. Work tomorrow, you know..."

Zelda idly cupped Sammy's left breast. "Are you sure, you had a lot to drink.... And it's so much more fun here I bet!"

"You had too much to drink. I was driving, and had maybe half a beer when we got here." Sammy sat up, running her fingers through her long, dark hair. "I was thinking we could go out Saturday, maybe. A real 'date' if you're interested?"

Zelda nodded hungrily. She was already assuming the upcoming date would end like this one. Maybe she should have her 'toy box' at hand for the two of them?

"I know this club downtown. It's not really a gay bar, but most everyone there is pretty open-minded. You'll like it. I'll come over around five so we can get ready?"

Zelda's energy was fading fast, but she mumbled, "Uh-huh, sounds good."

"So, you going to be at work? I totally forgot to ask."

Her response trailed off as she turned into her pillow, but Sammy was sure it was something like, "I'm not sure. I got told to stay home after my boss' blowjob."

Sammy, confused, kissed her and stood. She wasn't quite sure what that comment meant, but it couldn't be that bad. The girl looked exhausted and snored gently as Sammy quietly moved around the apartment to collect her clothes and dress herself. She did fill a cup of water and place it on Zelda's nightstand. A quick kiss on her forehead and then she left the young girl's apartment with a smile on her face. Sammy couldn't see Zelda's new achievement.

Actual Sex!

+8 Coins

Zelda appeared in the familiar dreamscape naked and hungover. Both firsts, at least for this dreamscape. Anna was waiting, "Do you want to change?"

Zelda looked at herself and smiled, but did manage to will herself into her outfit from earlier in the evening. She grinned, but couldn't figure out what to say. The table remained an arcade cocktail cabinet.

"We do have a few things to cover tonight. Better day I'd assume? Your partner seemed happy."

Zelda continued smiling. "Yes, well, yes. My job's still up in the air I guess. But sex and a date in a couple days."

"Good to hear. Any points purchases?"

Zelda, at least in her dream, was rapidly sobering. She was still smiling, but was actually able to focus again on the conversation with her tormentor. Zelda considered the menu. The piercings were tempting and she was sure Sammy would enjoy them, but not today. "What's 'Surprise Supplies?'"

"Oh, not much. Just adding a few 'girlie' things to your life. You already prepared for your period, but this'll make sure you have some makeup on-hand just in case along with a few other personal grooming and hygiene accessories. Should include an outfit or two."