Gammenthaler's Monster Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may have wondered why I chose you for my assistant when there were so many more viable candidates in that stinking village," she said a slight pang of sarcasm.

In truth, Sam had not wondered that. Never bite a gift horse on the face his father had always said. He had learned his lesson from before though and dared not speak a word unless asked a question. Even then he would try to get away with a nod if possible. Instead Sam shifted in his seat, doing his best to discreetly tuck his erection under his belt.

She glanced at his waist then back at his face, "I don't need someone strong, I have machines for that. I also don't need someone smart, second guessing my decisions and questioning my moral character."

As she spoke she moved her hands to her chest and began messaging her breasts through her thin black blouse. Sam did not know where to look. Would she be offended if he watched? Was he supposed to say something? He could not think fast enough and he did his best to keep his hands in his lap, discreetly covering his painfully throbbing prick.

"What I need," she continued "is someone who will do what I say."

Camille continued to twist her nipple with one hand while her other drifted to Sam's crotch. He could see her hard nipple poking against the sheer fabric and wanted desperately to see her topless. He wondered what her breasts might look like.

The farmer's daughter he had spent a few sweaty nights with had large lopsided breasts with small pale nipples. She had awkwardly tugged on his dick with an inexperienced, calloused hand for a few minutes and grown frustrated when he shriveled like a rotten zucchini in Winter. Up until now, bringing himself to completion on her hairy upper thigh had been the height of his nubile sex life. Sam had seriously considered settling for the farmer's mare instead.

Camille had removed Sam's prick from his pants and was slowly tugging it now. Her hand was soft and smooth; it glided effortlessly up and down his shaft stopping every few strokes to massage the precum dripping from his prick around and under the spongy head. Sam wondered how he was so adept at manipulating a man's equipment. With her other hand she pulled her shirt down revealing her small round breasts resting on top of the curves of her corset. Her nipples were darker than Sam had expected, almost brown. And the areolas were as large as sea shells covering most of her breast.

Gazing upon her perfect mounds proved to be too much for Sam and a few moments later a thin stream of jism leapt from the tip of his cock. He was mortified as he watched the pale white drop sail through the air materializing as a gleaming streak across Camilla's face. Sam was already apologizing before he had even finished, the pleasure he felt immediately replaced with dread. He sputtered something about the pressure of her hand and the bouncing coach while Camilla continued to pump his prick. She licked the salty semen from her lips and Sam stopped talking.

Camille pulled a black handkerchief from her bodice and began wiping the warm seed from her hand, "That was a wonderful appetizer Samuel. I do enjoy the precipitousness of young men."

Sam didn't know what precipice-ness meant but Camille seemed pleased so he offered a smile. "Appetizer?" he questioned awkwardly.

"Yes, as in the first course of a meal," she offered. Sam returned a blank stare.

Camille sighed and threw the soiled handkerchief out the window.

She moved her hand to the crease between her legs, "I want more."

That was clear enough for him. Sam was reminded again of the roomy farmer's daughter and the dark tangle of hair between her legs. In the dark barn, he had only been able to make out the vaguest idea of the fleshy folds that resided within her pubic shrubbery. Now in the brightly lit cab of the rocking coach, he was excited at the very real likelihood of laying eyes on a beautiful woman's cunny.

That likelihood was quickly turning to certainty as Camille bent over to raise the hem of her long dress. Sam got to his knees on the coach floor to help but suddenly found himself lost in a cloud of lace and cotton fabric. He found her stocking clad leg and ran his hand up her thigh. The straps of her garter were leading his fingers to the land of milk and honey. Or so he thought.

Sam saw a flash and felt something slap across his face. At first he thought he had gone too far and that the Doctor had raked her forearm across his head. But whatever hit him had been too soft to be the bone of a forearm. As he narrowed his eyes, Sam found it difficult to make out what he was seeing. He could make out her shapely legs and the straps of her garter belt. In the center a tuft of black hair but right where her cunny should be...

All at once Sam was reminded of father's stud horse. Sam often helped when the farmer brought his mares to the stable for breeding. He would bring the large stallion into the yard where the mare was waiting. Once the horse had gotten the scent of the mare in heat, his impressive appendage would spring forth like magic. Growing impossibly long and thick, the stallion would slap his turgid cock against his belly in a display of sexual prowess, bounding around the corral, his equally imposing balls bouncing loosely in his hanging scrotum. Sam would lead him to the mare and once the stallion had mounted, he would grab the impressive slab of meat and guide it into the waiting mare. Every single time, he was afraid that the giant cock would simply split the mare in two. How could something so large fit inside?

Up until now he had always seen himself as the stallion. He had imagined himself one day entering his bedchamber to find of the more attractive village girls. In his silly daydream she would be tied to the bed waiting for him to breed her. He would mount her from behind and guide himself into her wet, pink quim.

Now, face to face with the towering girl cock before him, he wasn't as sure as he's once been.

He poured his gaze across her lap, trying to fathom this new chaos. "It can't be real", he thought. "Women have cunnies and men have cocks. Like the horses!"

Had he been wrong all this time? Was every woman in the village walking around with this kind of tackle swinging between their legs? What about the farmer's daughter? He had not gotten the best look but he was sure it went in not out!

The enormous cock before his eyes pulsed a bit slapping softly against Camille's corset. He couldn't say for sure how big it was but it was comfortably larger than his own. It was larger than that of any of the men in the village. Although he had only seen them flaccid while swimming with them in the river, he could not imagine any of them growing to meet, let alone exceed the size of monster cock before him.

A thick vein ran up the very center of the member, leading his eyes upwards to the bulbous head wrapped tightly in a sheath of foreskin. The mushroom tip sat only about an inch below the level of her breasts. He watched in amazement as she grabbed the base of her cock and made the long journey to the tip, squeezing all the way. A shimmering pearl of precum emerged from her slit and began the long journey back down her shaft.

"Now you can have a taste of me," she cooed.

With that she put a hand on the back of my neck and pulled Sam in closer.

To be continued...


12