Gangster's Moll

Story Info
A virgin is seduced & becomes a Gangster's Moll.
3.2k words
4.3
3.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gangster's Moll by Ivan Wilson

--------------------

Summary: An innocent young woman is seduced into the life of a Gangster's Moll.

--------------------

Story codes: M/F, consensual & non-consensual, virgin, bondage, violence, anal, dp

--------------------

Annie was a 21 year old redhead. She saw herself as an average young woman, slim, with petite tits, a pretty face & short hair.

She had just qualified as an Accountant & was meeting Mario for an interview to run the office for his expanding Importing & Distribution business. The interview was held in Mario's office which was on the ground floor of a small warehouse. After successfully completing the interview & getting the job, Annie decided that she would go out with some friends to celebrate.

After a late dinner & drinks, the group went to a nightclub. In the Club, Annie was surprised to meet Mario again. She introduced him to her friends & they had a drink together, then one dance, before Annie rejoined her friends.

The job was an excellent fit for Annie's skills. As well as being the receptionist, she used her accounting skills to look after the finances of Mario's business. She regularly contacted & met Mario's suppliers or distribution agents. Often, she could see that they were young men or women willing to do anything to make money. Some of them also seemed to be very unsavory characters.

Mario frequently asked Annie to join him as his partner for dinner business meetings. She soon learnt that much of Mario's business involved illegal or stolen goods.

As time passed, Mario began to take Annie out more often for after-work drinks, where he would talk about his ambitions to make a lot of money by partnering & eventually taking over other businesses. Annie began to appreciate that Mario was very intelligent, ambitious & a hunk. Alone in bed at night, she found herself fantasizing that Mario was making love to her. On these occasions, Annie & her vibrator became very good friends.

After one of these after-work drink evenings, they had dinner together. Mario then took Annie back to the warehouse, but not to the office. To save money, he lived in a flat built on the warehouse mezzanine floor. They had more drinks, then Mario kissed her for the first time. At first, Annie was a bit worried about getting too close to her employer, but she knew that her fantasy could be about to come true. Annie decided to let Mario know that she was willing to take their relationship further. She undid a button on her blouse, kissed Mario deeply & undid a button on his shirt.

Mario was not slow to take the hint. As he continued tangling tongues with Annie, he further undid her blouse until he was able to put a hand inside her bra. He found that Annie's tits, although not large, were firm with her nipples erect little diamonds. As Annie moaned at their continued kissing & the caressing of her tit, Mario reached around behind her & undid her bra. When the bra was pushed up, Mario stopped kissing Annie & began to hold both of her tits. Annie liked this so much that she shucked off her blouse & slipped her arms out of the bra straps. Mario gently rolled her nipples between his finger & thumb. Annie moaned more when he began to work on her tits with his mouth. Mario alternated between nibbling her nipples & virtually sucking all of her tit into his mouth.

Now it was Annie's turn. She undid Mario's shirt completely & took it off. Annie poured a small amount of wine on Mario's nipples, then licked & sucked it off him. She then moved her way down his belly until she had to undo his belt to go further. As Annie undid Mario's pants, she was turned around so that Mario could reach around her to give some attention to her pussy.

Mario caressed the cheeks of her bum, then slipped his hand between her legs to rub her pussy through her panties. Annie was already so aroused that Mario was able to feel her wetness.

As Annie freed Mario's cock from his pants, in turn, Mario pulled Annie's panty crotch aside & began to caress her pussy directly. Both of them gasped. Annie, as she felt Mario's hand give her first 4-finger-feelie. He held her pussy & rubbed up & down while his thumb worked on her clit. In turn, Mario gasped as Annie grasped his cock. Both of them stopped & removed the last of each other's clothing. Mario slid Annie's panties over her bum & past her knees until they were off completely. He undid her skirt & soon had a naked Annie in his arms. Annie had undone Mario's pants, so she only had to slide them off him. His cock was sticking out through the opening in his boxers, so she had to tuck his cock back in before also sliding them off him.

It was Annie who made the next move. She shyly licked his cock around the head, before taking a long slow lick up & down his rigid length. Mario moved Annie so that she was above him in a 69 position & he started to worship her pussy with his tongue & lips.

While Mario was thinking of anything else but sex to stop him cumming, Annie had no such problems. When Mario's tongue touched Annie's clit, she exploded into a shuddering orgasm. She pushed down hard to increase the pressure on her clit. So hard that Mario had to take some of her weight before he suffocated. What a way to go he thought, with his face completely covered in pussy!!!

Mario couldn't wait any longer. He picked up Annie & turned her onto her back & raised her legs. As he moved between her legs, he rubbed his cock head up & down her pussy lips. Annie was a virgin, but her vibrator had removed her hymen some time ago. She was so excited & wet that Mario had no trouble putting the head of his cock between her swollen pussy lips. Then he began to push his rigid cock into Annie. He carefully made small moves forward, before pulling back a little bit. Always moving his cock deeper into Annie's cunt.

Annie knew that Mario was trying to be careful & not hurt her, but she was becoming frustrated. This was not the fucking that Annie had dreamed about while using her vibrator. Taking matters into her own hands, she put her arms around Mario, grasped his bum cheeks, then firmly pulled him into her. Annie cried out in lust as she was fully penetrated by a cock for the first time.

Mario was surprised by Annie's move, but loved the feel as he was suddenly balls-deep in the formerly virgin girl. At first he held his cock still, just savouring the wonderful warm wet pressure of Annie's cunt. Then Annie started to move under him so that his cock was moved in & out a little. Mario responded by making long slow strokes, so that his cock went from almost out to balls-deep again. Annie was moving against him to give maximum pressure & movement on her clit. Now it was time for Mario to really start fucking Annie. He increased his pace, making the same long strokes, but increasing his speed with each passing minute.

Annie was lying on her back, lifting her hips against Mario's cock as he made each forward thrust, when she orgasmed first. Annie said, "Oh, gawd!!" as her legs were shuddering while the spasms of pleasure went through her. This was the catalyst for Mario losing control. He roared, "Oh, Annie!!" as he pumped jet after jet of cum into Annie's formerly virgin cunt.

As they lay side-by-side in post-orgasmic bliss. So much of Mario's cum was running out of Annie that he had to get her a towel before his bedcover was ruined. Annie said, "We were in such a rush that we didn't think about using any protection. Thank Goodness for the 'morning-after' pill. If we are going to do this again, then I will put myself 'on the pill'."

Following their initial fucking session, Mario & Annie got together regularly for their mutual pleasure. Eventually, Annie was staying overnight at Mario's place so often that it was an easy decision for her to move in with him. Annie lived in Mario's mezzanine floor flat & worked in his warehouse office during the day. It was a very convenient & sexually satisfying arrangement.

One evening, Mario had a meeting with a very important contact, Vince, who always was accompanied by 2 bodyguards. These gorillas obviously had guns in their shoulder holsters. Their eyes were alert, with no expression on their faces. A dangerous pair.

After lengthy negotiations which would lead to a huge expansion of his business & lots of money, Mario gave a "Yesss!!". As he & Vince stood & shook hands, Mario was looking very pleased, until Vince said, "There is one more condition before the deal goes ahead. I want to fuck your girlfriend."

Mario threw his chair back, saying, "Absolutely not!! I will get another deal elsewhere." Then the 2 bodyguards drew their pistols & stood each side of Mario. Vince said, "We have shaken hands on this deal, so it will go ahead after I have my own celebration with your Moll." He picked up the celebratory champagne bottle & 2 glasses, then climbed the stairs to where Annie was watching TV.

When Annie saw Vince arriving at their lounge with the champagne & glasses, she was surprised. Vince said, "You & I are going to have a little party to celebrate Mario's new business opportunities." He was standing at the top of the stairs, so there was no escape there for Annie. She ran to the railing overlooking the warehouse floor. Mario was standing between the 2 goons who each had a gun pointing at Mario's head.

Annie saw that she was not going to avoid what Vince had in mind. She was resigned to her fate & rather unnecessarily asked Vince, "What do want to do?" Vince replied, "You're just a Gangster's Moll & you are going to get the fucking that you deserve!"

Vince opened the champagne, poured 2 glasses, then said, "A toast to our new partnership."

Annie swallowed her drink in one huge gulp, then held it out to Vince for a refill. As her hands were held out, Vince snapped a pair of handcuffs on Annie to minimise any chance of her giving him a hard time. They really weren't necessary, but served to reinforce Vince's complete power over Annie. After a second refill, then a third, Annie knew that she was tipsy enough to cope with Vince's 'party activities'. She had never thought of herself as a Gangster's Moll, although she now knew what Mario really was.

Vince turned Annie around & unzipped her sundress. He tore the sleeves open, then peeled it off her shoulders & pushed it down to her waist. While still standing behind her, Vince put a hand in Annie's bra to give her tit a good feel, then he changed hands to play with her other tit. Vince then undid her bra, cut the straps to clear the handcuffs & slipped it off Annie. The tipsy girl just helplessly stood there while Vince cupped both of her tits & rolled her nipples between his finger & thumb. After a short while, Annie's nipples were erect nubs standing out from her swollen tits. Despite not wanting anything to do with Vince's 'party', Annie was still tipsy enough to enjoy having her tits mauled.

While Annie had another glass of champagne, Vince pushed her dress down over her hips. As he did this he hooked his thumbs in her panties & pulled them down. Vince then held Annie's handcuffed arms in the air. He told her to slowly turn around while he appreciated the sight of Annie's nude body.

Despite his age, Vince had developed a decent erection that now needed some attention. He undid his belt, opened his zip & pulled his cock out through the opening in his boxers. Annie was reluctantly pushed to her knees so that Vince's cock was sticking into her face. At first Annie refused to open her mouth, but the effect of the alcohol, Annie's fear for Mario & her own developing lust overcame her initial refusal.

Annie eventually opened her mouth & took in Vince's cock. At first, Vince held Annie's hair to force her to move her mouth up & down along his cock, but it didn't take long before the drunk girl became a willing participant.

As Annie pleasured Vince, he called out to his bodyguards to bring Mario up to the mezzanine floor. When Mario reached the top of the stairs, he was horrified to see what Annie had been forced to do, but there was nothing that he could do about it just then. Vince told the bodyguards to have Mario strip. Initially he refused, but the tap of a pistol on the back of his head swiftly encouraged him to obey the goons instructions. He was then tied to a chair with a rolled-up towel behind him so that his bum was just at the edge of the chair. His hands were tied behind the chair back & each ankle was tied to a chair leg.

Vince had enjoyed Annie's attentions to his swollen cock, but now it was time for the real show. He pulled Annie up by her hair & pushed her down over the arm of the lounge. Her backside was now perched in the air ready for further attention from his cock. Vince quickly finished removing his trousers & boxers, then starting rubbing his erect cock up & down Annie's swollen, wet cunt. Despite her reluctance to participate in Vince's 'party', Annie could not help her cunt becoming engorged & wet. Vince shoved the full length of his erect cock into Annie's cunt in a single thrust. Annie cried out at first, then began to groan in lust as Vince gave her a very enthusiastic fucking. After having his cock sucked by Annie, Vince was so excited that it didn't take long before he blew his load into Annie's cunt.

As Vince's deflating cock slipped out of Annie's sopping wet cunt, he said to his goons, "You can have her now."

Annie was so drunk that she didn't object to being passed around like a piece of meat. The biggest goon dropped his pants in front of Annie's face. She immediately starting slurping on it. After only a short time, he grabbed her tits & used them to pull Annie face-down on top of him as he lay across the double bed. When he had his cock firmly wedged in her cunt, the other goon went to the other side of the bed to have his cock sucked.

It wasn't long before the second goon pulled his cock out of Annie's mouth. He went around the bed & told Annie to pull her arse cheeks apart. When her rosebud was exposed, the goon spat a large glob of saliva on it, then began to push the head of his cock into Annie's arse. He reached around her chest to grab her tits. Using them as handles, he encouraged Annie to push back onto his cock.

Annie had never experience anal sex, even with Mario, so she was shocked to be arse-fucked while the first goon was still filling her cunt. However much she was shocked, Annie was not in pain, as all the champagne she had drunk had left her totally relaxed.

Despite her inexperience with double penetration, Annie could not help being aroused by the extreme stimulation of her tits, her cunt & her arse. It didn't take long before Annie was screaming in pleasure as continuous orgasmic waves washed over her. Annie's response to the double fucking, the contractions, trembling & shuddering soon caused both goons to empty their balls into her.

Despite hating what was being done to his girlfriend, Mario's cock had a raging erection. He could not help his body's response to the erotic show as Vince, then the goons, mauled, abused & eventually double-fucked his girlfriend.

When the bodyguards stood up & noticed Mario's erection, they decided to have more fun with Annie. With cum dripping from her cunt & arse Annie was carried over to where Mario was tied onto the chair. They held her in a sitting position & lowered her arse onto his cock. Annie was still in a haze of drunken lust & immediately began to move up & down on Mario's cock. After all the fucking that he had just seen, Mario's cock responded very quickly. He could not help himself as he starting thrusting into Annie as far as his bonds would allow. Annie let out a howl of lust as she orgasmed again & again. Mario then groaned in pleasure as it was his turn to add his cum to Vince's & the goon's cum already in Annie's bowels.

The goons lifted Annie off Mario, undid her handcuffs & threw her on the bed. Her cunt & arse were covered in cum, but Annie was unable to get up to clean herself. She could only lay back to sleep off the effects of all the champagne that she had deliberately consumed to allow her to cope with her abuse.

Vince had re-dressed so he waited while his bodyguards did the same. One goon cut Mario's left hand free & gave him a blunt knife to slowly free himself after they were gone.

Vince said, "Mario, it has been very pleasant doing business with you. I look forward to a long, very pleasant & profitable partnership in the future."

When Mario was finally able to free himself, he showered & dressed, but left Annie asleep on the bed to recover from her ordeal.

In the morning, Annie woke with an enormous hangover. She immediately ran to the toilet & threw-up. Her throat was raw from the cocks that she had been forced to suck. Her tits were bruised & sore from the mauling they had received from Vince & his goons. Her pussy & arse were very sore from the vigorous pounding they had received. She was very embarrassed as she remembered the night of debauchery that had taken place. Mario said, "What happened was not your fault. Vince & his goons will pay dearly for what they did to you. Now it is time for a long soak in a bath."

One week later, Mario returned home with blood spattered on his shirt. He told Annie to say nothing, then he burned his clothes & shoes in the incinerator at the back of the warehouse.

Later that night, Annie was watching the News when she learned that Vince & both of his bodyguards had been killed in a gangland hit. It was obvious that Mario had made them pay for their betrayal of him & their abuse of her. Annie did not waste any tears on them & wished them an eternity in Hell.

Instead of having to share his business with Vince, Mario now completely took over his territory & collected all the profits.

Annie realised that Mario was now a serious gangster. If he didn't end up in jail, or dead, he was going to be a rich, powerful criminal & she really was a Gangster's Moll.

The End