Gap Year Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
My education continues, with my first punishment.
1.9k words
4.68
7.6k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This follows directly from "Gap Year Experience Pt. 01", where I introduce Andrew and Dan, so if you are interested it is probably worth your reading that first chapter before starting on this one.)

Andrew and I stand in the shower, holding each other. His cock is hard and erect between us. Sticking into my flat, toned, belly.

He moves my hand onto it again.

"What are we going to do about this?"

I start to wank him off with my hand. But he stops me. I know what he wants me to do. It is my turn to give him a blow job. The idea turns me on, but it seems a big step, and I am not sure I am ready for it.

He grips my hair at the back of my head and pushes me down. It is not a force I couldn't resist - after all, I am tall and athletic and in decent shape - but it is a very clear suggestion, and I submit.

To him.

As I kneel in front of him I am face-to-face with his erect cock. He rubs the glans over my lips.

I am still not quite ready.

I don't really understand how I got here. My sexual interests revolve mostly around young - and some older - women and (when I am honest with myself) slim, smooth, handsome, maybe even pretty, young men. It is these types who catch my eye in the street, and at the pool or the gym. I certainly don't spend a lot of time checking out nerdy older men!

Now I find myself kneeling naked in front of a not very attractive middle-aged man, who is also naked, with a large erection, that he is trying to put into my mouth.

Why am I so turned on when he is so far from the physical "type" of my fantasies? Objectively I am not physically attracted to him. So why am I aroused? I am not sure what I want. I envy people who are 100% straight or 100% gay. It must be easy for them. For me it seems to be be much more a specific mental circumstance that determines what turns me on.

He tells me to open my mouth. He is quiet but firm. I stare at him, like a rabbit in the headlights. I don't know what to do.

"Suck it!" he demands.

I continue to stare, speechless. Then something happens. My mouth opens, almost of its own volition. And he slides his cock in...

I have had an epiphany. Suddenly I understand how this is going to play-out.

I realise that it is because, not despite, the fact that he is unattractive that I find the situation erotic. The hint of coercion. The unattractive man making me do things.

With Andrew I am going to be made to do things that convention restricts me from doing, but deep down I really want to do.

I know, and he knows, that he can't actually make me do things I don't want to do. And I also know that he doesn't want to make me do things I truly don't want to do. He knows, and I have suddenly realised, that he is going to make me do things that I do secretly want to do, but haven't yet admitted to myself.

I now know that this man is going to take my anal virginity. It might not be today, but it is going to happen. I also know that this is not going to be just a one-off "fuck". I am young and naive, but I know this. I want to be with this man and I want to learn from him. He has 20+ years of sexual experience over me, and I want to know what he knows. I know I want to submit to him and give him what he wants. And what I want.

I want to sleep with him, and wake up with him. I want him to explore me and I want him to use me.

I accept his huge cock into my mouth. Gently at first feeling my way. I lick around the glans. I push back his foreskin and revel at the musky taste. I take him in my hands and gently work up and down the shaft. I feel his balls. I kiss up the side and into his nest of pubic hair, and then down his groin into the crease between his scrotum and the top of his thigh. The intimacy of the act turns me on almost more than sucking his cock.

I look up at him to gauge his approval. He nods and smiles "go on" he says.

Then I return his cock to my mouth and he starts to thrust into me

He is fucking my face.

He controls the speed and depth of the penetration by the firm hold he has on my hair.

He holds my head and forces his cock deeper and deeper.

Once or twice it goes so far into my throat that I start to gag. I think I am genuinely going to puke, as his cock-head pushes agsinst the back of my throat.

Just in time he relents, and withdraws. I gasp in a breath of air, before he does it again. I realise it is his way of controlling me. I can't think of anything else if I am gagging and can't breathe. He looks me in the eye and says "Very good. very good indeed. You are doing well" then he thrusts again, and again.

I realise he must be edging himself in some way as thrusting his cock down the throat of a compliant, and evidently submissive, 19 year old virgin must have had some erotic resonance for him, but he kept pulling back from the edge of orgasm in order to do it again and again.

I am conflicted. Part of me thinks this is disgusting, and part of me thinks it is sublime. The hard, yet soft, meaty cock. Pungent with musk and precum, even in the shower. In my fucking mouth for god's sake! I actually have someone else's ("duh", I think parenthetically) cock in my mouth.

There is another thought I can't get out of my head "what on earth would a cock this size feel like in my arse - and how would it fit in there?!"

I have no answer!

I surrender to the moment, grasp his buttocks and pull him into me.

Mimicking his earlier approach on me I probe into his arse crack with my fingers. Reaching for his anus.

He starts to twitch and he pushes my head back, withdrawing his cock. I am disappointed but see he has another plan. He starts to wank himself. "Look me in the eyes and open your mouth wide". I look up at him expectantly. I realise he wants to come on my face as well as in my mouth.

Finally he comes. My face is splattered with his hot semen.

Some goes in my mouth, some on my face, even some in one eye. He comes and comes.

He wipes the semen from my eye with his thumb - smiling - and then sticks his thumb in my mouth for me to clean it.

He wipes the rest of the cum off my face, each time making me clean his fingers or thumb and swallow the semen.

I don't want to let it go and continue to milk every last drop from his cock.

He tells me to swallow his entire load.

I try to do so, and I want to, but somehow the thick consistency, my nervousness and the sheer volume of semen combine to make me choke. I can't get it all down and have to spit a lot of it out onto the floor. I look up at Andrew, embarrassed. He smiles at me in an ironic manner "Well, I said I would let it go when you came in my mouth without asking, but then to spit it out when I come in your mouth, I afraid that is just bad manners. For that you deserve a spanking."

He pulls me to my feet and then into his body. With his left arm around me, pulling me in tight so I can't escape, he uses his right to deliver a hard slap to my left buttock. The sound of the impact is quite shocking, as is the pain. I gasp and struggle but he holds me tightly to him. Our naked bodies are pressed together, face to face as he delivers another slap, to my right buttock this time. Again the sound, and in particular the pain, are shocking.

Then he says "Repeat afer me

'I' SLAP

'WILL' SLAP

'Not' SLAP

'Spit' SLAP

'Out' SLAP

'Andrew's' SLAP

'Cum' SLAP

He continues left right, left right. The slaps becoming increasingly savage.

'And' SLAP

'I' SLAP

'Will' SLAP

'Not' SLAP

'Cum' SLAP

'In' SLAP

'Andrew's' SLAP

'Mouth' SLAP

'Without' SLAP

'Permission'". SLAP

I lose count, but it must have been 15-20 slaps in all.

I repeated each word after he said it, following the slap. In between slaps, while waiting for me to speak, he would run his fingernail along my ass crack, roughly scourging my anal opening.

What I found odd was that the initial sensation of pain started to subside, even though the slaps became harder and harder. I suppose as some sort anaesthetic endorphin surge kicked in. I also felt myself beome aroused as the blood rushed into the area. I realised that I actually started to enjoy it, and as the spanking continued I found myself hugging Andrew tightly, rather than him having to restrain me.

Finally, when the spanking had finished, he thrust his entire finger inside my anus, and lifted me onto my tiptoes by using his finger as a hook inside my arse. It was painful and incredibly invasive, but it also felt amazing. I felt used and degraded and slutty.

Above all the pain and shock I realise that I feel safe with this strong, mature, man. When he hurts me I feel safe.

He pulls his finger out of me, and I sink to the floor, kneeling spent and exhausted.

"You are nice and tight back there" referring to my anus "but I think I'll be able to loosen you up over time. What do you think?". The implication is clear, and incredibly exciting, but I can't speak. I just nod.

He pulls my face into his groin and I nestle into this warm space, resting my cheek against his cock, and breathing in the odours of this extraordinary man, my lover and master.

We leave the shower and he dries me carefully and gently.

He hugs me close and kisses me on the lips, and looks me in the eyes "Judging by the state of your cock, I think you might have enjoyed that. Did you?"

I nod, embarrassed " Yes. Yes I did"

"Would you like to do it again?"

Oh my god! I am so embarrased, but my hardening cock is betraying me. But at least I can now speak "Yes I would. Very much!"

I grin I feel happy. Relaxed and happy.

I am naked, being hugged by my naked lover. My first lover. I have just sucked off my lover. I have swallowed his cum and been spanked by him, he has violated my anus with his fingers - and he is asking me if I would like to do it again! And I know I would. A lot. And a lot more besides...

(to be continued)