All Comments on 'Gap Year Experience Pt. 02'

by Daniel6700044

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

I’m not at all sure what I think about Andrew. Concerned that Dan describes him as unattractive. Such an impressionable age, 19. Happy to see you continue the story Daniel. Well done!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

Really aroused by this series. Had a casual bf who enjoyed dominating me. He was a hairdresser and aerobics teacher who particularity liked rough trade, and as a active farmer I was deemed rough enough! He particularly enjoyed me unwashed for a couple of days, without any cologne, in my work gear. I was told not to look him in the face while he observed me. He sat me in an upright wooden chair and fastened my ankles to the front legs and handcuffed me behind the back of it before blindfolding me. He then took a pair of scissors and slowly cut all my clothes off before tying cord around my balls and stretching them to the chair stringer. He also placed clothes pegs on my nips and around my scrotum. After that he used a ruler to slap my body, especially around my genitals.

It was scary and thrilling all at the same time and I was ragingly hard and drippy. Eventually he released me and then tied me face down onto the bed and thrashed my arse with a bundle of birch twigs. I could hear him hyperventilating and telling me he admired my straining back muscles and twitching and reddened buttocks before spunking all over my shoulders, back, arse and thighs. He then untied me, turned me over, and gave me one of the most intense wanks ever, absolutely covering my belly, chest and face.

He told me later he could hone in on the noise of a scaffold pole from 1/4 mile away in Exeter!

What I did forget until I was about to go home, was that my clothes were in shreds and had no alternative but to streak across the road into my old farm Land rover before driving home. I found that in itself surprisingly thrilling.

JgsexyJgsexyabout 1 year ago

Just amazingly well told and written. I would love to feel this level of dominance applied to me as a submissive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniel6700044@Daniel6700044
Bisexual male. Interested in online correspondence with socially confident but sexually submissive women (any age, race or body type); submissive younger men and dominant older men. Go figure!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES