Garage Sale Mysteries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a real big cock inside of me, Jen!" she tells her friend as her body starts to move with Jason's. "I'm not quite sure whose big fat cock it is!" she says as her body moves faster, taking his fast-paced thrusts as she speaks erratically. "What should I do, Jen? I think it may just be your husband who's fucking me. Should I tell this real handsome man to take his big cock out of me, or should I just let Jason fuck me with it? What do you think, Jen?"

Shrewdly, Dani doesn't wait for an answer from the woman whose pussy is very near explosion. She resumes quickly with her fierce licking of Jennifer's close-to-cumming pussy. She knows the high erotic state her love is in. Women this aroused will agree to almost anything, and Jennifer Shannon is that aroused. "I really don't care who's fucking you, Dani honey! Just eat me and make me fucking cum! I wanna cum!"

Hearing that, the also shrewd Jason holds onto Dani's hips and moves his body back and forth, his hard cock being sensitized by the juicy walls of the tall woman's vibrating cunt. Jason happily fucks the younger Dani while she happily licks and sucks his older wife's pussy.

Just seconds later, that same older lady becomes the happiest lady of them all when her body explodes from within and she orgasms as never before. So, in a fit of orgasmic frenzy, Jennifer's ass lifts up off the bed by virtue of her strong muscular legs. Her lower body jerks in and out, her pussy grinds fiercely to Dani's face. She grunts and she groans; she sighs softly, and she moans and groans loudly. Her solid muscular legs lift up around Dani and she hold the bigger woman fast as her body shudders in total ecstasy from the fierce licking the other woman has just given her insatiable pussy. Thoroughly satisfied, Jennifer's legs fall off of Dani's body and she coos softly, laying there in total silence as her husband's big cock slithers in and out of Dani's eager-for-more cunt. Jennifer says nothing as Dani's body also jerks and shudders in the same orgasmic pleasure she herself just experienced. So, just like that, the sex party involving four horny people is over. Or is it?

Once the passion is over and reality sets in, the first one with earlier memories is Jason. In his mind, he can still see his wife sucking off another man, and the irate husband doesn't like what he's seeing. It should be him, and not the big cop whose cock Jennifer's sucking. So, to make things right, Jason confronts the woman he's been married to for over twenty years. "I won't even ask why my wife's a cock-sucking slut. I only know she is," he says before pulling Jennifer from the bed to her knees right in front of him. "Start sucking slut, and make it good!"

So, before Jennifer can say a word, her husband is holding both sides of her head and literally force-feeding his big cock into her mouth. Then, as Frank and Dani watch in complete horror, one man does what he thinks necessary to get even. He fucks his wife's face with a vengeance, shoving his cock all the way in to her throat and back out again, repeating this process over and over with the woman near chocking and barely able to breathe. While cruel and somewhat painful for Jennifer, in Jason's mind, this is the ideal punishment. After all, his wife not only cheated on him with both another man and woman, she actually blew a guy other than himself. The husband can't have that, so he's getting even the only way he can, much to the chagrin of his wife's close friend and female lover.

An unhappy Dani cries out. "Jason! Stop it, for God's Sakes! Can't you see you're hurting her! You don't have to be so Goddamn demeaning!"

The angry husband glares at Dani while continuing to move his wife's head vigorously up and down to his pumping lap. "Shut up bitch or you'll be next!" he tells the tall brunette, while at the same time, looking over at the big detective who's taking it all in. "I'll be finished with her in a few minutes, Frank if you want her back!"

Frank doesn't answer Jason right away. He's busy eying Dani and her tall naked body. "No, man! Jennifer's yours for now and for always! What we did together just happened. Nothing more! I'm not looking to take your wife away from you. I've got someone else in mind for this. Isn't that right, Dani?" he says while moving up to a woman nearly as tall as himself before she kneels down on her own.

Unlike Jason, Frank doesn't take hold of Dani's head while she blows him. He just stands there with his arms by his side as her one hand takes hold of his cock and brings it right to her parted lips and licking tongue. For this, the big cop just closes his eyes to savor the woman's cool lips moving along his cock shaft as her velvety tongue nibbles his cockhead along with his shaft and balls.

What they're doing is a far cry from what's still taking place along side them as Jason begins to expel his creamy liquid onto his wife's face. His hands continue to hold her head as his body humps and pumps her face, fucking its loveliness while his large member fires at will, shooting salvo after salvo of his creamy white jizz onto Jennifer's face and beyond. What he's doing is humiliating for his wife, but Jason doesn't care as he continues to fuck her face even after cumming. When questioned by the others, he says he wants his dick hard again so he can fuck his slut wife in the ass, something that doesn't sit too well with either Dani or Detective Lynwood.

"NO, Jason! You're hurt her enough!" Dani tells the husband to leave her friend be and just go home. "What you did to her was degrading and hurtful. Just go!"

When Jason doesn't listen and continues with his aggressive behavior, the big cop makes his presence known. "That's enough, man! Leave your wife alone or I'm arresting you for rape. Do I make myself clear?"

Jason gives his ex-friend a pissed off look. "Crystal!" he says and leaves abruptly.

Once the husband's gone, the big cop goes back on his word. He said he wouldn't take the guy's wife. Sure he wouldn't! Jennifer Shannon is much too nice to pass up for a second fuck and for sure, another terrific blowjob from the lady who sucks with the best of them. So, as soon as Jason Shannon is out the back door, the big guy takes the guy's wife along with the wife's lady lover. But before this can happen, Frank wants what all guys want, and that's to watch two hot baes get it on together.

So, with Jennifer beneath her, Dani grasps her friend's thighs, holding Jen's legs open while her mouth touches her wet cunt lips. There's no hesitation on her part simply because it's something Dani wants more than she's ever wanted anything. She's well past the point of thinking herself queer. Her eyes close, her tongue darts out and she begins to lick the older lady's pussy, tasting her juicy lips while sucking on an engorged clitoris. Dani doesn't have to be told what to do to please another woman. Likewise, Jennifer doesn't have to be told what to do to make Dani happy. Following suit, the older of the two does exactly the same thing as her younger lover, her mouth, tongue and fingers take the tall black-haired woman into a total state of sexual nirvana never before achieved by either woman. As each lady sucks and licks and teases, she takes the other woman to a level of sexual arousal unprecedented for both bisexual ladies. Whatever level of excitement they ever reached with their respective husbands and lovers is minuscule compared to what each babe is feeling with her new lady lover. That being said, both the ladies easily cum to their best orgasm ever.

Waiting patiently on the side, Frank watches it all and gloats to himself. What's about to take place for him is also unprecedented. Every man dreams of having a threesome with two beautiful women, but no man ever actually takes part in such a beyond belief fantasy. Yet, as he watches these two seemingly straight women engage in hot passionate sex with each other, he already knows that dreams do come true.

As it is, the soft pushy ass Jennifer's holding, couldn't be in a better position for Frank's role as fucker of the realm. So, with this in mind, he kneels right behind the soft moving ass and fast licking mouth. Jennifer sees Frank first, but says nothing. Her widened eyes say it all. They tell him to go ahead and do it to Dani. Her younger friend wants it, which in fact, Dani most definitely does. She feels his hands and says plenty. "Oh, yes, yes, yes! Put it inside me and fuck me!" she cries out in between the sucking of her older friend's pussy. "I want to cum with your big fat cock inside me! Oh, Frank! I want to cum so badly! I want to cum while Jennifer cums."

Jennifer, of course, agrees wholeheartedly. She's so far gone by now, she'll do anything the others ask of her. She knows her turn will be next. Frank will surely fuck her too after he's finished fucking Dani. "Go ahead, Frank! Fuck her real good!" the older woman cries out from below with his big cock and hairy balls hovering over her pretty face. "After you do that to her, I'll suck you off again, Frank! I promise you baby! Fuck Dani's hot cunt and I'll suck off your big juicy cock," the senior of the two women yells out something she never once says aloud in her own marriage, not ever.

So, even without her promise, Frank happily goes ahead and fucks the other woman with Jennifer watching and feeling him doing it. She feels them fucking because of her position underneath Dani, and the hot pussy pressing wildly to her face as Dani's body move's rapidly with his. In time, the inevitable happened. Everyone cums simultaneously, and once this happens, all bets are off and all promises forgotten. Even if Frank wants it, the fifty-three year old Jennifer is way too tired to even move, let alone suck off a man's cock. Her night of sex is over, and so it is for everyone else.

Tomorrow is another day . . . but not for Jason Shannon. His wife is filing for divorce.

The Cumming Ends For Now

12