Garden Centre Spunkburper

Story Info
A Public Meeting at a Garden Centre.
1.2k words
3.1
1.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished our coffees and left the café. It was mild outside and sunny too. We took a stroll out through the Garden Centre. Neither of us was looking for plants or anything. Up ahead stood row upon row of little wooden chalets and fancy huts for people's gardens. We both stood looking at the first one; we walked around it and peered in the door. It looked comfortable enough inside it with a couple of wickerwork chairs with soft cushions and a little window to look out of. We went inside and she stepped behind the door, keeping it closed with the heel of her boot. Her hands quickly unfastened the button at the top of her jacket. She was wearing nothing underneath just as she'd said. I pulled over one of the wicker chairs and sat down in front of her. She leaned over me and fed her breasts one at a time to my waiting mouth. I sucked gently on each nipple in turn. They were fully engorged and responded well to my lips and tongue.

"Suck them and lick them." She gasped, squeezing each breast in turn and running her erect nipples across my lips. I sucked on each. Then I licked them as she presented them for more attention. Her face became a little flushed with the first rush of excitement and the additional thrill of doing it in such a public, yet private, place. Her shoulder length blonde hair touched lightly against my upturned face while the full, fleshy softness of her curvaceous boobs brushed my mouth and cheeks. It felt incredibly intense, personal and very feminine. Like I had been let into a secret only women could know. She stood up straight and closed up her tight-fitting woollen suit jacket, tucking her breasts away.

"I think we should have a look at the next little chalet. Don't you?"

We wandered out and casually walked into the next chalet. There were very few people around and no-one else near the chalets. We stepped in the door and again she stuck her boot heel firmly against the door behind us. I quickly pulled up a small stool. She lifted one booted foot onto the stool and drew up her skirt, presenting me with her stockings, suspenders and a pantiless fanny which was smoothly shaved around the lips with a short trimmed fuzz at the front. I dropped to my knees and sank my face into her sweet cunt taking in her musky cunt scent. Her fishy stinkhole was really well juiced-up and I immediately started licking it. She was dripping wet and I figured she might have been fingering herself while I sucked her tits behind the first chalet door. Her fanny lips were smooth and receptive to my tonguing. I licked along her smooth muff and my tongue slid easily into her moist crack. I darted it in and out as hard as I could, while her fingers flicked at her clit as I licked. It felt incredibly horny. I was boning up nicely but concentrated on her lovely pussy. My cock could wait. My tongue and her fingers quickened the pace. I could sense her excitement growing as her muff pressed harder against my face. She stopped abruptly.

"We need to have a look at the next chalet. Your turn this time. I'm going to suck your cock." she panted. I nodded and stood up while she lowered her skirt and gave me her fannyjuiced forefinger to suck for a second or two. The next chalet was only a few steps away and had French Windows and lacy curtains which shaded its woody interior. We stepped inside. This time I stood with my back against the door, wedging it shut with my heels. She dropped to her knees, unbuttoned my flies and drew my cock out. I wasn't fully hard yet but was stiffening up nicely, the helmet sticky, engorged and shining. I loved the feel of her warm breath on my cock and she took my entire length in her sweet mouth and I helped things along by sliding my cock gently in and out of her face. Soon her soft lips and warm mouth was contending with my full-on raging boner. I wasn't anywhere near coming yet but with every stroke of her mouth I simply became harder and harder. I continued sliding my cock in and out of her face as her mouth and tongue worked. She liked that and indicated so with a pleasing grunt. Then she stopped and suggested we check out the next chalet. I agreed and slid my meaty throbber back into my jeans. I was longing to sink it into her sopping twat and I was sure she wanted that too, but we had a clear agreement about our meets and had agreed I was only to do nipple sucking and oral on her as instructed and she was only going to wank or suck me when she wanted to. I was happy with that arrangement and had also figured that a tit-fuck or tit-wank still fell within those boundaries. I asked her if she would rub my cock on her tits in the next chalet. She smiled and nodded with a little shudder of a pleasure anticipated. She trailed her fingers across her pouting cleavage as we stepped into the open air. Her fully engorged nipples were making themselves noticed through the dark woollen material of her suit jacket. She pinched at them with her fingers and shuddered again.

The next chalet was an elaborate Swedish looking design with a deck, double glass doors and two rooms in it. In the inner room she unbuttoned her jacket, pushed me back against the door and slid my cock out. I was boned up in no time. First she took my length in her warm mouth then grasped my cock firmly with one hand and started rubbing it on her tits, slapping its meaty, sticky head off her swollen nipples and gliding it up and down her cleavage. It felt incredible. She was also busy twatting herself silly with her other hand. I could feel my splooey troops mustering quickly so I reached down and slid my throbber back into her mouth. I didn't want to get spunk all over her woollen suit jacket. Her other hand was rubbing furiously at her clit as she steamed into a full blown orgasm. I quickly let loose with a massive volley of hot spunk into her mouth. She kept her lips closed around my cock and bobbed her mouth up and down the length of my shaft while I pumped out the rest of my load into her tight throat. She looked up at me as she drew my still engorged cock from her lips, swallowed deeply, burped and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. We both smiled. I buttoned up my flies and she buttoned up her jacket.

It had only been about ten minutes since we'd left the café and started our tour of the chalets, but somehow the sheer rush of short bursts of intense excitement in each chalet had propelled us sexually at both a level and speed we were not used to. I actually felt myself getting hard again as we walked back through the Garden Centre reception area and out to the car park. We walked to our respective cars and waved, smiled and drove off.