Garden Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All reseated themselves and enjoyed the wine and food provided. They chatted about how much more fun it was talking about gardening while naked. Jack's erection made itself known every so often normally when a hand gently stroked him. He made sure to caress the naked bodies around him as often as he was caressed.

After an hour they agreed to meet the following Friday afternoon and the women got dressed. Jack gave each a goodbye hug as they walked to his front door.

Shirley commented as she stepped onto his front porch. "It looks as if you have a delivery."

She waited and watched intently as Jack stepped his still naked body out onto the front porch to gather the box dropped off by UPS. He looked up to see Shirley smile at his public nudity.

"See you on Friday," she announced as she started walking down the sidewalk.

Readers,

Thank you for reading my work. Remember that I, like most writers on this site, receive no compensation for our work. The only reward I get is the votes and comments I get from you, the reader.

If you choose to contact me through e-mail, make sure to check your junk folder, because I always respond.

If you enjoy my work, please give it a 5-star rating.

joeehartley

12