All Comments on 'Gargarean Group Ch. 03'

by kc_crozetti

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't make me laugh.

At his age he would have swatted his Aunt and Mother like flies. They would have been lying on the ground bleeding. And of course, like any young man his I-phone was recording the whole ordeal. I wonder if the women stayed out of jail? This whole thing was so implausible that I'm still laughing at how bad it was. I can't even give this mess one star.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Unappealing

How disappointing to find your step family out to dominate you & humiliate you. At eightteen. I would get away from all of them - as far away as possible. Join the Navy, Merchant Marines whatever - take some control of one's future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Really want to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My new favorite series.

Ignore some of these clowns (I think they get off on writing crappy criticism and fantasizing about beating up women, ew). This is a great entry to a great series, very well written and paced compared to some of the stuff on this site. I just wish it were longer! I can't wait to see what's humiliations are next for the poor boy, the new part can't come soon enough!

cuddles1266cuddles1266over 8 years ago
Embarrassment

The way you created his embarrassment is great. The control the women have over him in every way is excellent.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous