Gargarean Group Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy birthday, dear Kevin,

Happy birthday to you.

The loud applause that followed made him more nervous and skittish than David had been. Joy and Tracy held his bent elbows and quick-marched him around the stage a couple of times, to let everyone have a good look at his youthful physique. When they returned to center stage, their enthusiastic applause had already gotten him blushing.

Ariel grinned when lovely Joy gripped his ears, turned his head, and kissed him, deeply.

"Umm," he sighed, enjoying the pressure of her soft breasts against his bare side. His penis began to expand, creating a growing bulge in his boxers. While the kiss went on and on, mischievous Tracy slipped behind him and pulled his underpants to the floor. The Amazons roared when his bare penis and balls abruptly flopped into view.

"Na!" Kevin gasped, his cry muffled by Joy's lips. Realizing that he was now totally naked, his pink skin turned red as he jerked and tried to get away from Joy's lips and her hug. His dick wiggled as he struggled to free his hands from his bindings to cover his exposed private parts.

"Oh, no, you don't!" snickered Joy as she held him tightly against her body. She slipped her tongue between his lips and into his mouth. Her tongue began to frolic with his tongue.

"Umm," he sighed again, giving up his fight as he enjoyed the girl's kiss. He felt Tracy fondling his bare bottom.

Ariel giggled as she eyed the boy's adorable little dick. He had an uncircumcised penis that began to lift and stretch as the kiss continued. It rose into the air as it engorged with blood; the plump head peeped through the opening of his foreskin and then burst forth into full view. No one was touching his genitals, giving Ariel and the other women a clear view of the erection process. His shaft extended and stretched upward, displaying the head of his cute, youthful penis, which shined under the overhead lights.

When Joy ended the kiss, Kevin panted for breath. Behind him, Tracy gave the audience a sly wink and then removed the teenager's blindfold. Kevin gawped at the hundred women grinning at him and leering at his upward-pointing, engorged penis. His total nakedness in front of so many females mortified him.

"HELLO, SWEET-DICK!" Janey's Aunt Kelly loudly teased. Women guffawed.

"No!" Kevin gasped, struggling once again with his bindings in an effort to cover himself. "Oh!" he cried when horny Tracy gleefully groped his stimulated cock. She giggled when he blushed, ashamed that he couldn't prevent his hips from involuntarily thrusting his swollen penis upwards towards her fondling hand.

The audience roared, delighted by his bashful embarrassment and his discomfiture.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

"Come along, Kevin," said Joy, grasping his erect penis and giving the boy a tug.

The crowd applauded enthusiastically while Joy and Tracy escorted red-faced, hard-cocked Kevin off the stage. Then the band burst into the rollicking theme song from the 1960s 'Batman' TV series. On the ceiling, the outline of a stylized bat in a circular halo of light -- the bat signal -- appeared. After a cloud of synthetic fog enveloped the far end of the stage, a tall, voluptuous woman wearing a skintight Catwoman costume appeared. A black mask and hood with kitten ears hid her identity.

Ariel shivered, for contact lenses gave the woman a feral, feline appearance. Her eyes were yellow with slitted, diamond-shaped black pupils. She looked frightening and otherworldly until she turned and smiled lecherously at the audience.

"I have finally captured the Caped Crusaders," she announced as she guided two men costumed as Batman and Robin in front of the crowd. Both guys looked to be about the same age -- in their mid-twenties -- although Batman was taller and more muscular than Robin. They stood side-by-side with their hands tied behind their backs, looking defiant.

Catwoman forced Batman forward. He was dressed like the '60s TV star in a dark-blue mask and hood with bat's ears; a matching cape; a form-fitting, long-sleeve gray shirt with a yellow-and-black bat symbol on the front; a yellow utility belt; dark-blue briefs; gray, form-fitting tights; and dark-blue boots.

She slid her hand down his flat belly and under his briefs; her fingers fumbled for his penis. When she found it, she began to caress him. Women tittered.

Batman wondered if 'Catwoman' was the pampered daughter of wealthy parents. Her mother was probably a prominent member of 'The Gargarean Group.' He forced himself not to smile and stay in character, for he loved having the gorgeous, costumed babe with her hands down his underpants, groping his bare cock. Her touch tingled his skin and plumped up his penis.

"Ooh!" he chuckled when one of the fingers down his pants rubbed his pee hole.

His reaction caused Catwoman to snicker lecherously. "Would anyone like to see Batman's famous bat pole?" she joked.

The crowd laughed. "YES!" they shouted.

"Catwoman, don't!" Batman protested. Despite his titillation at having the beautiful, bosomy babe tugging his dick, he had second thoughts about being publicly exposed. "No!" he gasped when his nemesis peeled his blue briefs and gray tights down to his ankles. His swelling penis sprang out and bobbed to a stop.

The crowd cheered as the superhero's parts flopped out of his clothes. Ariel curiously noticed that his penis was circumcised, short and thick. Like all of the other boys that evening, he had been completely shaved.

"Holy peep show!" exclaimed Robin, a line that Ms. Esme had given him. "Pull his pants back up, Catwoman."

"Why would I want to do that? I finally get to see his cock" she snickered. She leered into Batman's eyes and purred, "You have a per-r-rfectly pr-r-retty penis, Batman." Her silk-gloved hand pawed his parts, and then she lifted and groped his soft penis.

"Oh, golly!" he gushed in character as his body physically responded. He blushed.

Catwoman pressed her taut nipples against his shoulder as she began to stroke his shaft and pleasure him.

"You perverted pussycat!" he scolded her while pretending to struggle to pull his penis out of her grip. "Oh ... oh," he sighed as she aroused him. His bat-cock ballooned and lengthened as she persisted in pawing his male part, and soon his cock stiffened and jutted upward at a steep angle.

Catwoman stepped back and eyed his bloated cock for a moment, enjoying the way his foreskin had completely retracted, baring the plump head completely. "Pur-r-rfect!" she purred; "And now for the Boy Wonder."

"You stay away from me!" Robin protested.

She led him forward to stand beside his hard-cocked leader. Robin looked down and stared, aghast at Batman's big, bare-naked boner.

"Holy strip search!" Robin exclaimed as the Catwoman thrust his green briefs down, followed by his tan tights. Like Batman before him, she stripped Robin naked from the waist down.

The women cheered when the Boy Wonder's dick and balls plunged out of his tights and wiggled to a stop. Ariel smiled to see that Robin's penis was fairly long and tubular-shaped; longer but slenderer than Batman's dick. She was quickly becoming an expert on the different sizes and shapes of penises. The shaft was sexily slender, with a tapered head that circumcision had left exposed. His penis wiggled every time he made the slightest movement.

Catwoman saw and laughed. She used a finger to bounce Robin's dick, making it wiggle enticingly up and down, up and down. She then raised his soft penis on the palm of her gloved hand and gazed at the sexy, streamlined head. Mortified, Robin huffed and blushed as she studied him intimately.

"What a pr-r-retty little penis," she purred.

As Catwoman began to toy with Robin's genitals, he cried, "She's trying to make me lose control, Batman. What should I do?"

"Think of your mom, apple pie, and the Fourth of July."

The Amazons snickered, knowing that trying to distract himself would not help Robin maintain control. Catwoman began to grope the head of his dick and stroke his shaft, and the Boy Wonder erected even faster than Batman had. When his cock was engorged and throbbing, Catwoman stepped back and admired her work, then abruptly strode behind them and left the stage.

Ms. Esme approached the two bottomless boys. "Ladies, I would like to introduce you to Batman." She pulled off the Caped Crusader's headgear and mask, revealing that his head was shaved. Ariel saw a rugged, Marine-type guy with blue eyes. Despite a slight blush on his cheeks caused by the exposure of his genitals, he gave the ladies a brave smile. "This is Joe, a master electrician with Tri-City Electric," said the hostess, who then reached down and groped his stiff penis.

"Urgh," grunted the Marine when the lecherous older lady gave his shaft a squeeze and a rub.

Dropping his dick and turning to the shorter guy, she said, "His side-kick, Robin, is his apprentice electrician named TJ." She removed Robin's hood and mask; he was an attractive, olive-skinned young man with dark eyes and neatly-trimmed black hair. His slight blush turned crimson when the hostess reached down and fondled his bare penis. She continued to cuddle his cock as she turned and addressed the crowd:

"These boys come as a package deal. They will perform any electrical maintenance around your house that you may need as well as sexually serve you as obedient Gargareans."

She dropped Robin's stiff dick and moved aside, saying, "And now I would like to introduce our Catwoman. Her name is Ms. Agnes, the Controller for Tri-City Electric."

"AGNES!" Batman and Robin both gasped. They jumped and jerked when the shapely woman, with her hood, mask, and cat's-eye contact lenses removed, forced her way between them and grabbed a swollen dick in each hand. They gawped at her familiar face; their blushes deepened as her hands stroked their penises.

Both men were flabbergasted when they realized that the voluptuous beauty who had pulled their pants down and studied their cocks was none other than the woman in charge of the company finances and its bevy of female dispatchers! The red flush on their faces spread to their necks and shoulders.

"Now that the boys know that I am a member of 'The Gargarean Group'," Agnes teased, "things will be different around the office. I will make sure all of my dispatchers know you as well as I do." She gave both hard cocks a squeeze and was rewarded by the feel of two throbbing responses.

Ariel grinned, amused by the boys' stunned expressions as their pretty coworker fondled their penises.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

Ariel watched curiously as four female stagehands dressed in black carried a medical table forward and set it down near the front of the stage. Made of sturdy steel construction, the table stood almost three-feet high and was covered by a black leather mattress. One of the helpers placed a folded, white cotton towel onto the foot of the mattress before all four retreated.

Ms. Esme then returned to the stage, still wearing her formal black dress. Her 24-year-old niece followed her, skipping and dressed to look much younger. Blonde and beautiful Joy had two ponytails in her hair tied with pink ribbons. She wore a short, pink dress with white polka dots, black patent-leather Mary Jane shoes, and white bobby socks. She held a large, cherry lollipop, and her childish appearance got the audience chuckling.

Her aunt faced the crowd and said, "Amazons, I would like to introduce to you my primary care provider, Doctor Abram." She turned and gestured behind her as a lanky 37-year-old man wearing a white lab coat stepped onto the stage. "Hello, Doctor Abram."

"Good evening, Ms. Esme." He grinned at her niece and said, "Hello, Joy."

"Hi," mumbled the niece who lowered her head, pretending to be bashful. She sucked on her red lollipop.

Joy's aunt chuckled. "Doctor Abrams is a practicing gynecologist," said Ms. Esme. "You might be interested to know that we currently have six boys listed as physicians on our exclusive GG website. I hope to add more in the future and highly recommend visiting one of the listed doctors. For you see, our doctors are professional physicians, but also Gargareans who must respond to our commands. Like this one: Doctor Abram, stand in front of the table and remove all of your clothes."

"Yes, Ms. Esme."

The audience watched curiously as the doctor moved forward while unbuttoning his white lab coat. He folded it and placed it neatly on the table. Ariel gawked, astonished but eager to see the older gentleman stripping off his clothes.

"I first took Joy to see Doctor Abrams when she was much younger," said Ms. Esme as the physician loosened his maroon tie and removed it, then took off his white shirt. Ariel smiled to see wispy brown hairs on his chest. She watched as he then untied the laces of his dress shoes and slipped them off, followed by his black crew socks.

"Doctor Abrams was the first bare-naked boy I ever saw!" gushed Joy in a high-pitched voice that made her sound like a young girl. She grinned as she watched the doctor pull his tan chinos down, then giggled when he lowered his black boxer shorts, exposing his dangling penis and balls.

"Joy, do you remember what you said that first time?" asked Ms. Esme.

"What an adorable little dick!" Joy gushed. She stepped closer and used one finger to jiggle the physician's drooping penis, saying, "Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle."

Women tittered. Dr. Abrams blushed slightly and frowned at Joy.

Ariel snickered along with the rest of the audience. Doctor Abrams's penis was small but adorable: relaxed and less than two inches long, hidden within his natural sheath of foreskin.

When he was naked, Ms. Esme moved his clothes from the mattress and placed them on a steel shelf below. She then said, "Doctor Abram, lie down on the table."

"Yes, Ms. Esme." The naked man turned away, briefly flashing his thin, bare bum to the crowd before mounting the table.

When the bare-naked doctor was lying supine with his arms resting by his sides, Joy moved behind the table, then reached down, lifted his penis, and began to grope him. "That first time, my aunt showed me how to touch and rub Doctor Abrams's penis; to experience what a boy feels like. I was amazed when it grew bigger, and thrilled when the foreskin tightened back and out popped this beautiful, pink head. Like this!"

Ariel smiled when Joy raised the physician's swelling phallus. His penis had responded to Joy's manipulations, his foreskin had retracted, and the whole, bulbous head was now exposed. He grunted when joy ran a finger over the rounded ball of his penis. Ariel glanced at his face and saw the slight blush coloring his cheeks. He stared up at the ceiling as his most private part was exhibited to the crowd.

"Allow me," said Ms. Esme as she gripped her doctor's dick and began to stroke his shaft, intent on getting him aroused and erecting his cock. She smiled at the audience while she pleasured him, saying, "From time to time, you hear about a physician taking advantage of a woman and assaulting her during an examination. I've found a way to avoid that happening to me: Before I allow a Gargarean doctor to touch me, I arouse him to orgasm to drain any sexual thoughts and feelings from his mind."

Her words and actions astounded Ariel. She sat below the level of the table, but she could see the full length of the doctor's naked side, and his hand gripping the nearest edge of the cushion. He stared at the ceiling, stone-faced, while the eighteen-year-old watched Ms. Esme's hand pumping his penis. She saw the curled fingers sliding up and down his shaft, each downstroke revealing the plumping head as it became fatter and redder.

"Doctor Abrams may be a medical professional, but he is also a boy," said Ms. Esme. "And like all boys, he loves to have his penis pleasured, don't you, Doctor Abrams."

"Mmm," he groaned his acknowledgement. His breath sounded in heavy gasps as the woman sexually stimulated him. Finally, with an open-mouthed grunt, a thrust of his hips, and then a sigh, he climaxed. Ariel and Janey snickered to see his glossy cum squirt into the air and splatter on his chest and belly. He sighed and squirted three more times before he'd finished.

Ms. Esme used the white towel to clean his body and then ordered him to stand up. Ariel grinned while she eyed his deflating dick. Her worldly-wise girlfriend Becka had told her that you could tell when a guy had recently cum just by looking at his penis. Sure enough, as she studied Dr. Abrams's shrinking dick, she saw that, although it had reduced in size, it remained longer than when he'd been flaccid. The foreskin remained pulled back, and the still-exposed head was dewy and red.

When Dr. Abrams stood and faced the audience again, he noticed a pretty girl in a shimmery, blue minidress. He didn't know that her name was Ariel. She looked to be fifteen- or sixteen-years-old, although he knew she must be eighteen. Her big, brown eyes were wide-open and focused on his cock. She abruptly looked up into his eyes and gave him such an adult leer that he blushed. She was a young girl quickly becoming a woman and learning that females could dominate males.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

The orchestra began playing the graduation song, 'Pomp and Circumstance.' A medium-height boy appeared from the darkness at the far end of the stage, guided forward by a pretty, brunette girl in a black top and miniskirt. As the boy walked into the spotlight, Ariel saw that he was stark naked except for a black blindfold and a shiny, steel cage that entrapped his penis. She grinned, for the silver cage looked to her like a mousetrap that had caught a little pink mouse. The boy's hands were tied behind his back, preventing him from covering himself.

Ariel barely glanced at his face, for the blindfold hid most of his features. She noticed with a glance that he was a cute boy, with neatly-trimmed brown hair, an unblemished face, small nose, and full lips. Her eyes concentrated on his body from the shoulders down, a slender body with no body hair and acres of smooth, shiny skin; small reddish nipples. Her eyes gazed curiously at the silver cage holding his penis.

"This is Dickie. He's eighteen-years-old and a recent high school graduate," Ms. Esme introduced him. "We have locked his penis in a cage because, like many younger boys, he loves playing with himself when no one is around."

Ariel snickered along with the rest of the audience. The boy's face blushed; he lowered his head in shame as Ms. Esme knelt in front of him and fit a silver key into the cage's lock. She removed the device and bared his small dick.

Ms. Esme looked directly at Ariel and explained, "Gargareans' erections and ejaculations are controlled by our members." She fluffed the boys freed genitals, massaging his penis and his balls. Her touch soon plumped his modest penis to a slightly-excited state.

"Lilly, take Dickie around and let our Amazons see his body and his sexual assets."

The pretty brunette led the red-faced, bare-naked and blindfolded boy around the semicircular stage, turning him in a circle at the presentation points as she displayed his front- and back-sides to the crowd. The women encouraged him with applause and cheers, shouting brazen comments about his penis, his balls, and his bottom. They snickered to see his genitals jiggle as Lilly quick-marched him from point to point.

Ms. Esme continued, "In high school, Dickie was a member of the Chess Club and Debate Club. He graduated from Shipman High last year with high scores."

'Shipman High?' thought Ariel. That was her school!

"Dickie is a brand-new Gargarean and still learning the rules. That's why is hands are tied behind his back: he's shy about showing you his penis."

Someone blew a loud wolf whistle, and everyone laughed. The boy's blush deepened as all those female eyes checked out his bashful boy-parts.