Gargarean Group Ch. 09

Story Info
David headlines a charity auction.
15k words
4.72
9.2k
8

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 06/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Charity Auction

After his appalling experiences with Connie and her predatory staff, David rested and recuperated for two weeks. For the first time since he'd become a Gargarean, he wondered whether he'd made the right decision.

Soon, Ms. Esme approached him with another assignment and assured him that this experience would not be nearly as bad. She would be hosting a charity auction that promoted women's rights and benefited women's support groups and wanted him to contribute. She would auction his sexual services to the highest bidder, who would doubtless be a compassionate -- and wealthy -- longtime Amazon.

"I will be in the theater at all times, to make sure the all-female audience treats you well," she'd told him. "I can assure you that you will be respected and admired by each and every lady." She'd also slyly reminded him that, "Our state, county, and local laws prohibit male nudity at public events."

Believing that for once he would not be stripped, exhibited, and exploited, David agreed to participate.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

To celebrate Ariel's eighteenth birthday, her fun-loving Aunt Nora gave her favorite niece a one-year membership to 'The Gargarean Group.'

"What's 'The Gargarean Group'?" Ariel had asked.

"It is a very special, exclusive women's club," her aunt had answered evasively. "You'll find out more when I take you to your first club function."

Ariel loved and trusted her Aunt Nora, for the older woman was cool: modern, fashionable, and open-minded. Not like her mother, a conservative housewife who believed young women should be prim and proper at all times, servants to their husband's needs and always at his service, domestically and sexually. That's not what Ariel wanted out of life. She'd learned from her aunt that she wanted men to desire her and seek her attention; to cater to her wants and needs.

A few weeks later, Aunt Nora announced, "I am taking you to your first Gargarean Group event tonight!" She advised, "I'll be wearing something flirty and sexy. You should, too!"

Both women donned dresses guaranteed to catch the roving eye of every guy. Aunt Nora's was a midnight blue color that contrasted well with her shoulder-length blonde hair. It featured a plunging neckline that gave risqué glimpses of her fine boobs. Ariel's shimmery blue dress went well with her strawberry-blonde hair. It had a more modest bodice but a mini hemline that daringly bared her long legs from just below her panties to her open-toed sandals.

Despite her fondness for her trendsetting aunt, Ariel had her doubts about that evening when they arrived at the theater. She spotted a sign that read, 'THE GARGAREAN GROUP CHARITY AUCTION.' Charity auction? It sounded boring -- a bunch of cushy, wealthy women bidding on furniture, pottery, and artwork. Sure enough, she didn't see one guy -- of any age -- entering the theater, just a bunch of young and mature women wearing tarty dresses.

Ariel worriedly wondered, 'Why did Aunt Nora want her to dress in sexy clothes when all she saw were women? Could 'The Gargarean Group' be a club for lesbians? Were they older women who desired younger girls?' But she reminded herself that her Aunt Nora had never shown any homosexual tendencies; in fact, she flirted with guys all the time, and the younger the boy the more she flirted. There must be something else going on.

They entered a modern theater with cabaret-style seating arranged around a raised, semicircular dance floor in front of a stage. Auditorium seating backed the dozen cocktail tables on the floor. A twin-g clef symbol hung above the stage. Aunt Nora surprised her niece by leading her to the round table directly in front of the dance floor, where two other women already sat: another, willowy blonde teenager named Janey who'd also just celebrated her eighteenth birthday and Janey's Aunt Kelly, a lovely, raven-haired forty-year-old wearing a bright red minidress with a plunging neckline.

While the two aunts got acquainted, Ariel greeted Janey. The girl had shoulder-length, wheat-colored blonde hair, a cherubic face, and a curvy body with nice boobs. The dress she wore was a pastel-blue minidress with a scoop neckline that revealed the tops of her breasts.

"Do you know anything about this auction?" Janey whispered.

"Nothing. Aunt Nora won't tell me anything."

"The same with my Aunt Kelly," said Janey. "I hope it's not as boring as I think it will be."

Ariel smiled. "I was thinking exactly the same thing."

The teens stopped talking when a red-velvet curtain on the stage parted to reveal a small dance band that began to play a mellow Gershwin tune as the last of the women entered the auditorium and filled the seats. The musicians consisted of three guitarists, a cellist, two violinists, a trumpeter, a saxophone player, a trombonist, a drummer with a trap set and timpani, and a pianist -- all female players led by a gray-haired director.

The song came to an end and the overhead lights illuminating the audience suddenly dimmed. Ariel sighed, resigning herself to a boring evening; but she sensed a curious excitement amongst 'The Gargarean Group' members surrounding her when the timpani player began a muted drum roll. A tall and shapely, dark-complexioned woman wearing an 'Amazon' costume walked onto the stage. She had a fringed, deerskin halter covering her full bosoms and a short, matching skirt that bared her long legs. She was barefoot, adding to her tribal appearance. Her long, dark hair was held back by a headband with sequins that reflected the blazing torch she carried. Behind her, walking with stately dignity, was a shorter and older woman wearing a black, floor-length gown. Her appearance was met with a warm round of applause.

"Who's that?" whispered Ariel to her aunt.

"Ms. Esme. It's her auction."

Ariel watched as the two women reached the front of the stage. The beautiful Amazon stood a step behind the hostess, with her blazing torch held high.

The hostess said, "Good evening, ladies, and thank you for attending my first charity auction. I am Esme, founder of this chapter of 'The Gargarean Group.' As in all our club auctions, bids will be silent and entered on our webpage via your smartphones. The highest bidders will be announced tomorrow. All of tonight's proceeds will go to several local groups that support the health of women and children and give aid to victims of domestic violence and sexual crimes, so please bid generously. You will want to bid high, when you see the studs we have available tonight: almost two dozen handsome boys for you to enjoy."

The women enthusiastically applauded as an excited buzz of chatter went through the crowd. Confused, Ariel glanced at Janey while wondering if she'd heard correctly. 'Handsome boys?' She thought this was going to be a general auction, with artwork, pottery, jewelry, and furniture. What kind of an auction sold guys?

Janey gawped back, looking just as baffled and confused.

"We have six new Amazons in attendance tonight," Esme continued; "VIPs who recently celebrated their eighteenth birthdays." Ariel sat up straighter as the hostess made a sweeping gesture to encompass the three round tables in front of her. Women applauded the newcomers. "For their benefit, I would like to read an excerpt of a letter I recently received from 'The Gargarean Group's' National President, and the Chair of the National Board of Directors. She wrote to congratulate us on the success of our chapter and for holding our first auction. The letter in its entirety is posted on our webpage. I would like to read to you what she wrote about the origins of 'The Gargarean Group.' I quote, 'In Greek mythology, the Gargareans were a tribe of males who were exploited by an all-female Amazon tribe. That is why our members are called Amazons and our boys are called Gargareans. The ancient Amazons raided the Gargarean tribe and kidnapped their most attractive boys, bound and blindfolded them, and took them back to their camp. The boys were then stripped naked and used for the pleasure of the Amazon women. Fertile females would mount the boys' erect penises and drain them of their life seed, thereby ensuring the continuation of both tribes. The Amazons kept all resulting female babies and gave the males to the Gargareans, to continue their supply of virile boys. By the way, in 'The Gargarean Group', we refer to males of all ages as 'boys' because after passing through puberty they reach the age of stupidity and remain stupid all their lives. Gargareans are lovely beings but not very bright; boys who are ours to use and enjoy.'"

While the audience laughed, once again Ariel and Janey gawked at one another.

"Is she serious?" whispered Janey.

"She is," replied her aunt, giving a lascivious snicker.

Esme chuckled and continued, "Now for our first exhibit of the evening. David is the pride of my stable: a very special Gargarean only eighteen-years-old." She gestured towards the music director, who raised her baton, and the orchestra began to play a regal fanfare. Ariel sat up straighter as a tall, handsome guy dressed in a full-length black robe with a black blindfold covering his eyes entered the stage. He obviously couldn't see anything. Two nubile Amazons with golden, cinnamon skin wearing black minidresses guided him by holding the ends of two-foot black straps tied around his wrists. The robe hid his body from shoulders to ankles, but she could see that his feet were bare. Ariel noticed that his blocked vision made him timid and skittish, vulnerable, and nervous. He balked when he heard the large crowd enthusiastically applaud but was pulled forward by the Amazon pair. They led him to the front of the stage beside the hostess.

"David is fit and muscular, and ready to fulfill your every desire," said Ms. Esme. She opened his robe, and with the help of the two Amazons holding his wrist reins, bared his nearly nude body, leaving him dressed in only a pair of black silk boxer shorts.

Amazed, Ariel scanned David's smooth, shiny skin from head to toe; he had been shaved of all body hair. He was indeed muscular and fit! She glanced at his underpants and noticed a sizeable bulge, suggesting that he had a big penis hidden under there. Her boldness made her blush, but she guffawed when the hostess groped his dick through his underpants. The startled, nearly-bare boy jumped and gasped, and the large audience of women loudly hooted and whistled.

"The blindfold makes David skittish," chuckled Ms. Esme, giving his big bulge a squeeze and then letting go. "Girls, take him around and show him to the bidders."

Ariel watched wide-eyed as the two tall women led the barely-covered boy around the circular stage by his wrist straps. His big muscles rippled and flexed as they walked him at a rapid, fashion-runway pace. She gazed at his wide shoulders, strong chest, muscular arms, small reddish nipples, flat stomach, sculptured belly, large and powerful thighs, bare legs and feet. As he passed, she studied his long back, two cute dimples just above the peeping crack of his ass, and his pumping legs.

After one circuit, when they returned to center stage where Ms. Esme waited, she said, "Take him around one more time." The two women turned him and hustled him around the stage again.

Ariel's wide eyes continued to scan David's nearly-nude body as he retraced his steps. She recalled how her girlfriend, Becka, had told her about going to a male strip show after her recent eighteenth birthday. She'd laughed at Becka's disappointment when Becka found out that the strippers could only strip down to clingy briefs that revealed their crotch bulges. Apparently, local civic laws prohibited complete male nudity during public performances, preventing the guys from removing everything and exposing their bare dicks and butts.

Suddenly, Ariel understood Becka's disappointment as she eyed David's gorgeous muscles and shiny, tanned skin. She eyed his black boxer shorts and wondered about his private parts; pondered the size of his penis. She very much wanted to see his ass, too! But because of government restrictions, she wouldn't be allowed to see him in his entirety. This unfortunate truth made her pout.

She turned her head and made eye contact with Janey. They seemed to read each other's thoughts and blushed, feeling like they'd spoken their dirty thoughts out loud.

Ms. Esme announced, "I explained to David that boys in public exhibitions can no longer be stripped bare."

Some women in the crowd booed disappointedly. David looked smug, glad to disappoint those lustful bitches who expected to see him naked - bitches like Connie and her coven of coworkers.

The hostess continued, "Recent state and local regulations prohibit anyone from exposing their genitals in public." She beamed mischievously and announced, "But I neglected to tell David that this is not a public venue. This auction is a private function of 'The Gargarean Group', and everyone in attendance is a member of the organization."

Ariel perked up. Suddenly, David did not look confident; the blindfolded boy looked bewildered.

"I've checked, and the new rules do not apply to us!" snickered Ms. Esme. "Would you girls like to see David's cock?"

"YES!" the seasoned veterans shouted and laughed.

"NO!" protested David, feeling betrayed.

'Show them, Amazons."

Ariel and Janey stared in astonishment when the two nubile women holding David's wrist leashes abruptly ripped down his black underpants. Ariel's mouth formed an 'O' when she saw his large penis and balls flop into view. He gasped, tightened his stomach muscles, and instinctively tried to cover his sudden nudity, but the Amazons holding his wrist straps prevented him from hiding his publicly-displayed private parts. His gorgeous boy-parts jiggled erotically as he struggled to cover himself.

Ariel and Janey were astounded! David was the first completely bare-naked boy either of them had ever seen. Yes, they'd viewed naked guys on the internet, but the pictures usually bored them. David was a living, breathing, moving, blushing boy stripped bare right in front of them. With his foreskin trimmed back by circumcision, they could clearly see the rounded head of his dangling, wiggling penis.

"Take him around, girls," said Ms. Esme. "Show the bidders what is up for auction."

Ariel smiled nervously and stared incredulously as she watched the blindfolded and bare-naked boy hustled around the stage. She snickered to see the way his large genitals wiggled and swayed as he walked and ogled his beautiful butt. The Amazons leading David stopped three times to turn him and display his assets to the audience. The women cheered him and made complimentary but ribald comments about his penis and his balls and his bare bum. The very personal remarks made the blindfolded boy blush.

His guides brought David back to center stage and stood him over the table of the two eighteen-year-old gawking girls and their aunts. Grinning, Ms. Esme slid her hand down his flat belly and then began to caress the boy's balls and pleasure his penis.

Still blindfolded, David grunted when he felt someone lift his genitals and begin intimately touching him. He squirmed and blushed as the hand grasped his naked dick and groped him while the auditorium erupted in cheers and laughter.

Ariel couldn't believe her eyes to see the woman blatantly feeling up the bare-naked boy. He squirmed and gasped and blushed as her experienced fingers stimulated him, groping and stroking his penis. Despite his shame and consternation, David couldn't stop himself from becoming aroused. He huffed and puffed as his cock swelled and stretched within Ms. Esme's fingers.

Once she'd erected his penis, the hostess let go and displayed the naked boy with his swollen cock quivering and throbbing. She removed his mask, and after blinking a few times, David gawped at the crowd as the women applauded and whistled and voiced their approval.

"David will return at the end of the show, for an encore performance," said Ms. Esme as the Amazons led him off the stage.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

"The bidding will remain open on all the Gargareans you meet tonight," Ms. Esme announced, "until the end of the auction. The highest bidders will be announced on our webpage tomorrow." As the band began playing a loud opening overture, she shouted, "NOW, LET'S ADD SOME ENERGY TO THIS PARTY! PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR 'THE GARGAREAN GANG'!"

Ariel's eyes goggled when six bare-naked guys wearing headgear reminiscent of the 'Village People' bounded onto the stage. One had an army cap, one a policeman's hat, another a fireman's helmet, a construction worker's hard hat, a cowboy hat, and a black-leather biker cap. Other than the hats, all six men were completely nude.

They spread out on stage as the band burst into a very rousing, exciting and energetic version of the Village People's 'YMCA'. The six bare-naked guys began an exotic and erotic dance, hopping to the beat, clapping their hands over their heads, bouncing their hard bums, and wiggling their soft dicks.

"Mistress, there's no need to feel down.

I said, mistress, pick yourself off the ground.

I said, mistress, 'cause you're the best that I've found

There's no need to be unhappy."

The women cheered, clapped, and hooted as the hunks bucked and thrust their hips, gyrating their loose and limp penises for the audience.

"It's fun to be your nude Gar-gar-ean.

It's fun to be your nude Gar-gar-ean.

We have everything for you to enjoy,

You can play with us, we're your naked toy ...

"It's fun to be your nude Gar-gar-ean.

It's fun to be your nude Gar-gar-ean."

Ariel marveled at the dancers' display of courage as they shook their dicks during their silly dance. 'This is the way all boys should behave!' she silently extolled. 'They should be proud of their cocks and show them off.'

As 'The Gargarean Gang's' performance continued and their bare dicks wagged, all six members began to become aroused.

"You can stroke our cocks, you can make us kneel,

You can do whatever you feel ...

"Mistress, are you listening to me?

I said, mistress, what do you want to see?

I said, mistress, I can make real your dreams.

You can sit on my face, or play with my cock ..."

Their performers' penises swelled and stretched, inciting the crowd to cheer even louder. By the time the music stopped and the dancers had sung their last, "It's fun to be your nude Gar-gar-ean," all six cocks were aroused and erect. Breathless and huffing, they bowed over their stiff dicks while the Amazons cheered.

As the boys jogged off the stage with their erections bobbing, Ms. Esme said, "'The Gargarean Gang' will return later in the program."

--- The Gargarean Group ---

"Ladies," said Ms. Esme's amplified voice, "next is our newest acquisition, Kevin, who joined yesterday on his eighteenth birthday." As women excitedly cheered the boy's youthfulness, she continued, "He is a good-looking, quite shy boy who does not have a lot of experience with women. Like all the boys, we have kept him in a soundproof seclusion room backstage, and he has no idea what is about to happen. This should be fun! Please join me in welcoming Kevin with a chorus of Happy Birthday."

On cue, Joy and Tracy, Esme's two nieces, led young Kevin onto the stage. He had a nervous smile on his lips, a black blindfold hid his eyes, and his hands were secured behind his back.

Ariel watched curiously as the two twenty-something girls, dressed in sexy black cocktail dresses, guided the boy onto the circular stage by the elbows. He was only wearing a pair of black boxer shorts, leaving his five-foot-five body mostly bare. He smiled and nodded as the women serenaded him.

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,