Gargarean Group Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lilly returned the boy to the front-center of the stage, Ms. Esme ordered, "Dickie, get down on your knees and present yourself to 'The Gargarean Group'."

He gulped before saying, "Yes, Ms. Esme." The boy lowered himself to the floor; leaned back with his bound hands supporting his body. He separated his knees and thrust his pelvis forward, presenting his arched, semi-hard penis and dangling balls to the appreciative crowd.

Ms. Esme removed his blindfold, then Lilly withdrew a pair of gray, steel-rimmed glasses from a pocket of her miniskirt and placed them onto his face.

The guy looked familiar to Ariel, and after a long, hard look, she realized that he had been one of her high school classmates. "Richard!" she gasped aloud, suddenly recognizing him. He'd been a reserved, shy boy that hung around other 'geeks,' but she had seen him often in the hallways and cafeteria. She'd always thought him to be quiet but cute. She couldn't believe her eyes, seeing Richard ... Dickie!? ... on stage at 'The Gargarean Group' Auction completely naked!

Richard blinked a few times after Lilly removed his blindfold and replaced his glasses. He heard someone say his name and immediately saw one of the loveliest girls in his high school class gawping at him; a hottie he'd fantasized about many times while masturbating.

"Ariel!" he exclaimed when he identified her, sitting directly in front of him and looking gorgeous in a shimmery blue dress. She gave him a lecherous leer and then he watched her eyes scan down his body and stare at his dick and balls. Her hot gaze reminded him, 'I'm bare naked!' His blush immediately deepened and spread, but despite his dismay, his penis quickly engorged, betraying his secret desire for her.

Ariel guffawed to see his cock surge to full erection when he spotted her. He attempted to close his thighs, but there was no hiding the swollen organ jutting upwards between them.

"Maintain your position, Dickie," Ms. Esme scolded. "Keep your knees apart."

"Yes, Ms. Esme," he mumbled, spreading his thighs and completely exposing his goodies to the ladies ... and to Ariel, his former classmate.

The women cheered and wolf-whistled, excited to see a teenage boy lose control of his emotions. He had a modest-sized cock, but it was stretched to its full length with his foreskin tight back and the rounded head completely exposed. His penis quivered with nervous embarrassment; his red face just added to the women's glee.

"Who is Ariel?" asked Ms. Esme.

Richard's eyes boggled when he realized his mistake -- he had spoken aloud what he'd been thinking. His Adam's apple bounced as he gulped.

"Dickie, who is Ariel?" the hostess repeated, but he didn't reply. His blush stretched from his forehead to his toes.

"She's my niece," said Ariel's Aunt Nora at the front table. She pointed at the cute, wide-eyed girl in the shimmery blue dress.

Ms. Esme glanced at the eighteen-year-old birthday girl and smiled. 'You know Dickie?" she asked.

"We were in the same high school class," Ariel replied, "but we didn't really know each other."

"You obviously made an impression on him," Ms. Esme snickered, gesturing at the boy's inflated opinion. "Dickie, did you ever masturbate while thinking about Ariel?"

"Huh!?" he gasped.

She repeated her question. "Did you ever masturbate while thinking about Ariel? And remember, as a Gargarean you have to tell the truth, and if you do not, I will know and will punish you."

He lowered his head in shame and quietly confessed, "Y-yes." There was no use in denying the obvious, considering his cock was swollen and stretched, laying bare his hidden emotions.

"Ariel, why don't you come up on stage."

The girl hesitated. Her aunt urged her to comply. The crowd cheered her on.

Ms. Esme said, "I want you to fulfill Dickie's fantasy by coming up and rubbing his cock."

Ariel gawped at her. The women's encouragement soared.

Richard panted in disbelief but forced himself to keep his thighs apart and his naked, swollen cock displayed. The thought of having his sexy former classmate rub his aroused penis excited him and got his manhood throbbing in anticipation.

Ariel, influenced by the women's cheers and her newfound courage in dealing with boys, made her decision. In a daze, she stood and climbed the three steps onto the stage while Ms. Esme held out a hand to steady her. Dickie scanned her from head to toe as she approached, appreciating her bare legs and the swell of her tits under the dress.

After an encouraging, smiling nod from Ms. Esme, Ariel knelt beside the bare-naked boy and wrapped her left arm around his bare back. His skin was soft and warm. As she slid her hand down and grasped his bum, he shivered with passion, aroused to be so close to a girl he often fantasized about.

"Hi, Richard!" she teased.

"Hi," he sighed.

Her hand trembled as she reached into his lap and grasped his swollen penis. It felt hot and firm, yet soft and spongy. She groped the bald head and laughed when he gasped and shivered. While the crowd cheered, she rubbed Richard's penis, sliding her hand up and down his shaft, feeling it pulsing within her fingers.

"Oh ... oh ... oh," he huffed as she pleasured him.

Suddenly, her fingers felt a strong throb as his hips and cock jerked. 'Dickie' grunted deep in his throat, and as Ariel quickly pulled her hand away, his stiff penis raised up and released a thick, white glob of semen that surged out of his pee hole and then dripped down his shaft.

"Whoops!" she snickered. She hadn't meant to make him cum.

"That's alright," Ms. Esme chuckled. "Boys will be boys."

The crowd cheered as the head of Richard's cock eased lower then reared up again and dribbled more jism. His skin glowed bright red as he orgasmed, now unassisted, and his penis throbbed and bobbed as it leaked white liquid.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

After Ariel returned to her seat and attendants had dried Dickie's deposit, the titillated teen watched curiously as a beautiful, middle-aged woman in the audience stepped forward and climbed three steps onto the stage. A natural blonde, she looked nervous as she stood at center stage behind the microphone stand. Ariel liked her dress: a low-cut and very short, black cocktail dress.

"G-good evening, fellow Amazons," she said. "How are y'all doing tonight?"

"GREAT!" The women gave her a cheer to proclaim they were having a ball watching naked Gargareans being stripped and embarrassed. They were ready for more!

"My name is Karen, and I've been a member of 'The Gargarean Group' for three years. I asked Ms. Esme to allow me to come up on stage and introduce the rest of my family. First, the women. Please stand up, girls."

Ariel turned and saw a grandmother in the theater seats behind the tables get to her feet, followed by five attractive young women aged 18-24 sitting next to her.

"Helen, in the gray dress, is my mother," she said as the grandmother smiled and nodded. "Beside her are my two daughters: Cameron and Carson. Cameron is eighteen and Carson just turned twenty-one. Beside them are my older sister's three daughters: twenty-four-year-old Jasmine, twenty-two-year-old Belle, and nineteen-year-old Jett. Thank you, girls."

As the six women returned to their seats, Karen said, "My older sister, Pam will now join me on stage."

Ariel turned and watched another blonde, middle-aged woman pass through the curtain and enter from backstage. The girl grinned, for two similarly-aged 'boys' walked on either side of her. Both guys, with their hands bound behind their backs, were stark naked. They both had thick but short cocks swaying in front of their balls as they approached.

"Pam is accompanied by our husbands," said Karen as she turned and gave the threesome a smile. "First is Pam's husband, thirty-eight-year-old Mark. Come over and stand beside me, Mark."

"Yes, Ms. Karen," he replied, like a good subservient Gargarean. He then moved to her left, a muscle-bound guy with short, brown hair and a short, fat cock.

"Turn around and show everyone what a nice ass you have."

He swallowed and turned, revealing his muscular bare backside to the snickering crowd.

"Mark has sweet cheeks," said Karen. She groped his buttocks, saying, "I can certainly see what my sister saw in him." She gave his butt a playful smack and then said, "Face forward, again."

"Yes, Ms. Karen."

When Mark had complied, Karen reached down, grasped his stubby shaft, and began to fondle her brother-in-law's circumcised penis, kneading the bald head with her fingertips.

"Ohh," he sighed, squirming as her stimulation started to arouse him.

The crowd chuckled. Mark began to blush, embarrassed to be 'woman-handled' by his sister-in-law on stage. Ariel turned and glanced at his mother-in-law, daughters, and nieces and found them all watching and grinning.

"The other boy is my husband, thirty-five-year-old Eric. Would you bring him forward, Pam?"

Eric was tall, slender, and handsome, with absolutely no body hair. After they stepped forward, Pam turned him around and let the admiring women view his backside, which was rounder and a bit plumper than Mark's rump. "Eric has a nice ass, too," she said as she caressed his cheeks with both hands. Like her sister, she then turned her brother-in-law around to face the all-women crowd and began to fondle his circumcised penis. He huffed and blushed as she held his limp penis upright and rubbed the little, round head, purposely arousing him. He looked sheepish each time he glanced at his grinning family; at his mother-in-law, two daughters, and three nieces as they watched his bare dick growing bigger.

Ariel was thrilled to see the dicks of both men rapidly lengthen and stiffen as they became physically excited by their sisters-in-law. The two women didn't stop stimulating them until both guy's penises stood straight and swollen. The audience applauded. Ariel gawked to see their families clapping and laughing along with everyone else. The husbands/fathers/uncles hung their heads in shame, mortified to be obscenely displayed in front of their daughters and nieces, their erect cocks undeniable proof of their sexual arousal.

Pam groped the puffed-up head of her sister's husband's hard cock, her fingers teasing his pee hole. He jumped and gasped, "Pam!" in astonishment. 'How could she embarrass him like this?'

Girls in the crowd tittered, especially his daughters and nieces.

"So much for our husbands," Karen snickered. "Now it's time for you to meet our sons. All five of our boys are new Gargareans, and this is the first time they've appeared in public in the nude. Please give them a warm welcome."

As the crowd enthusiastically applauded, Ms. Esme shepherded a group of five younger boys, aged from eighteen to twenty-three, onto the stage. They were all stark naked and used their hands -- which were not tied -- and each other's bodies to hide their nudity. The hostess looked delighted as she used the sting of a black leather crop on their youthful, bare backsides to shoo them forward.

"Line up on the front of the stage, facing the audience," Karen ordered sternly as she accepted a matching crop from Ms. Esme. The three women, now all wielding crops with leather loops on the business end, herded the quintet of naked boys into a line.

"You're embarrassing yourselves: take your hands away and show everyone your penises," snarled Pam, snapping the youngest boy on the bare bottom with her crop. "That's what all the women came here to see."

The crowd crowed their agreement as the young men reluctantly obeyed. With their blushing heads hung in embarrassment and shame, they lowered their hands and displayed their full-frontal nudity to the crowd. The sight made Ariel feel breathless: five boys, her age or a little older, standing above her table without any clothes on whatsoever. Muscular bodies; flat bellies; smooth, hairless skin. Two of them had pretty, uncircumcised penises, while the other three had pretty, circumcised penises. She gazed up at the five red-faced guys, excitingly bare-naked with their limp dicks and big balls hanging loose. 'She could get use to this!'

"What do you think girls?" Karen chuckled. After an approving roar, she said, "Smile, boys, the ladies want pictures and videos of you. Even your sisters and cousins are here: Cameron, Carson, Jasmine, Belle, and Jett."

The boys looked horrified when they scanned the crowd and spotted their sexy sisters and cute cousins photographing them with smartphones and cameras. All five bare-naked boys immediately grabbed their dangling parts and hid them from view. Women laughed at their embarrassment. Their bashful modesty just added to the fun.

"Oh, no, you don't!" Karen barked. She was angry and flicked her switch at the nearest bare bum.

"OW!"

"Get down on your knees and present yourselves, like we taught you."

With a collective sigh, the five boys obediently knelt on stage supported by their arms behind them. They opened their knees wide, thrust their pelvises forward, and displayed their limp penises. Their faces flushed as Ariel and the other women scanned their naked bodies and floppy cocks.

"Our boys are being punished for what they did a few weeks ago."

"What did they do?" asked someone in the audience.

"They work for a house painting firm but left a job early to go to a friend's bachelor party, where they got drunk and watched strippers."

"Oooh," booed the disapproving crowd.

"I made them Gargareans so that they may learn respect for women. Now 'they' are the strippers!"

The Amazons hooted and cheered. The five bare-naked boys blushed.

"The first two on your left are my sons," Karen continued. She stepped behind her boys, placing a hand on each of their bare shoulders. "Meet Sam and Ben. Both of them are eighteen years old, and yes, they are identical twins."

Ariel scanned the twin, blushing boys' beautiful, bare bodies and smiled, for even their dangling, uncircumcised dicks were identical -- and equally cute.

Pam stood behind the other three naked boys in line and said, "These are my three sons: Nineteen-year-old Ricky, twenty-year-old Tucker, and twenty-three-year-old Greg."

Ariel applauded with the audience as each boy's name was called. All three were healthy, young, and good-looking; red-faced, nude guys with nice, plump, uncircumcised dicks.

Karen grinned at the audience and asked, "Do you want to see our boys with their cocks erect?"

"YES!" shouted the crowd, including everyone at Ariel's table.

The quintet of boys, with their knees spread wide and their penises dangling between their thighs, gulped as they glanced up at Karen.

"Go ahead boys, play with your penises; get 'em up for the girls."

The crowd roared.

"MUM!" "AUNT KAREN!!" the mortified sons protested, horrified at the thought of masturbating in front of a hundred women, including their grandmother, mother, aunt, sisters, and cousins. Their blushes deepened.

"You heard Ms. Karen," Pam spoke sharply, then snickered, "Play with your cocks, boys."

When the guys hesitated, Ms. Esme stepped behind Greg, the oldest of Pam's sons kneeling in the center, reached her crop over his shoulder and snapped his limp penis with the leather loop.

"OW!"

'Start masturbating," she said, and followed her command with another sharp sting with her whip, this time to Tucker's vulnerable dick.

"OW!" he growled.

Hesitantly, reluctantly, all five boys reached into their laps and lifted their soft penises. With astonished and shamed expressions on their faces, they began to fondle their dicks.

Ariel gawped as the five boys handled their privates. They made no progress at first as they desperately tried to arouse themselves and get their ordeal over with as quickly as possible. Their efforts were blocked by their shame and embarrassment, and hindered by the women's laughter and rude comments. The boys tugged and they rubbed, but other than some slight swelling, for a time their penises refused to cooperate.

The sight aroused naive Arial. This was incredible ... an actual, live, sex show! She was so turned on that she opened her thighs. She knew it wasn't ladylike, but watching the five boys masturbating got her pussy hot and juicy and begging to be touched. She gripped her thighs, hard, to keep from touching herself; glanced guiltily around and saw a gleeful smirk on her Aunt Nora's face as the older woman stared at the self-pleasuring boys. Janey, oblivious of Ariel's amused stare, had her hands below table-level. By the look on her face and the slight movement of her arms, Ariel guessed that Janey was rubbing her sex. Her aunt, Kelly, was rapturously leering as she scanned the mortified guys and watched their hands pumping their penises.

"Stop!" Ms. Esme abruptly ordered.

Janey quickly moved her hands onto the tabletop, then blushed when she realized that Ms. Esme's command was not meant for her. Ariel smiled, for the fingertips of the girl's right hand were shiny with wetness, proof that she had been playing with herself!

"Drop your dicks, boys."

The quintet gladly complied, releasing their semihard penises and letting them arch in front of their laps.

Ms. Esme placed a hand on Greg's bare shoulder, then reached down with her crop and slid the leather loop around his pink and puffy penis. Pam's oldest son huffed in embarrassment when the hostess lifted his cock, exposing his balls and exhibiting the bare-naked, rounded head of his circumcised penis. As the crop held his penis upright, women giggled, and the sound shamed him. His blush deepened.

"You're getting there, Greg," she snickered as her crop kept his penis elevated, "but you're not there yet. Keep rubbing."

"Yes, Ms. Esme." When she released his dick from her crop's loop, his penis drooped in front of him. The 23-year-old dutifully lifted his private part and began stroking himself again.

The hostess repeated her performance with Tucker, Sam, Ben, and Ricky, lifting their stretching shafts one after the other and displaying their dicks for the appreciative crowd. The women applauded; the boys blushed. Soon, all five were busy masturbating again.

Ariel grinned as she watched their fists pumping their plumping penises. With their knees still held wide apart, the boys gave their shafts full strokes that jiggled their balls. The untrimmed foreskins of Ben and Sam soon slid back, allowing the bald heads of their penises to slip into view. The twins still looked identical ... and equally cute!

After another five minutes, Ms. Esme called a final halt. There was no need to lift their cocks this time, for all five cocks were erect, standing stiffly upright on their own. The penises of the younger boys -- Ben, Sam, and Ricky -- bobbed a few times before their throbbing pulses calmed.

Ariel delightedly scanned the five engorged penises, standing stiffly between the open knees of the bare-naked boys: stimulated scrotums clinging tightly to the base of their hard cocks; foreskins stretched tautly and tightly down their upstanding shafts, completely exposing their swollen pecker heads. The blushing boys trembled with shame as a hundred women appreciated and applauded their extreme, obscene display.

"Pam," said Ms. Esme, "take your nephew Ben around and show him to the bidders."

"With pleasure!" snickered the twins' aunt. "Stand up, Ben," she commanded.

"Yes, Ms. Pam," said the eighteen-year-old as he got to his feet.

His aunt slid the loop of her black crop down to the base of his dick, then tightened the loop, creating a sort of 'man-leash' that she used to guide him. While the band played a sassy, brassy version of 'The Stripper' by David Rose, Pam led Ben on a fashion-show stroll around the stage; a quick walk that got his stiff dick bobbing and swaying. While the Amazons whistled and clapped and shouted, Pam paused in three different places, making her naked nephew turn and show off his rear assets as well as his full-frontal nudity.