Gargarean Group Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, Aunt Pam returned Ben to the front of the stage, making her nephew kneel again with his knees opened wide. Then she looped the hard cock of his identical twin, Sam, and marched him around the stage while the band continued to play 'The Stripper' and the crowd continued to voice their approval. When Sam was back in his place, kneeling on the stage with his knees apart, presenting his stiff cock to the crowd, Karen guided her nephews around the stage with a loop around their hard penises, first nineteen-year-old Ricky and then twenty-year-old Tucker.

By the time it was 23-year-old Greg's turn, nervousness and neglect had reduced his penis to semihard. Seeing his softened state, Ms. Esme said, "I'll take care of this, Karen. Stand up, Greg."

"Yes, Ms. Esme." He got to his feet facing the audience with his penis curved downward in front of him.

The hostess lifted his cock and began to stroke the top half of his shaft. She smiled as the crowd hooted. Greg panted as Ms. Esme began to pleasure his penis. She quickly got him stiff again, then held his engorged cock upright, sliding her hand down his shaft to tighten his foreskin back, putting sexual pressure on the swollen head of his penis. Greg gawped at the leering women as Ms. Esme displayed his engorged penis for their amusement. The pink head shone under the overhead lights, revealing all of its fine features.

Ariel snickered, still loving the sight of a grown boy with his bare cock completely exposed.

Ms. Esme nodded towards the girl, saying, "Ariel certainly likes what she sees!"

Greg glanced down and saw an attractive 18-year-old blonde looking sexy in a shimmery blue dress. Her legs were parted just enough for him to glimpse the crotch of her white underpants. For a breathless moment, he forgot the hundred pairs of eyes ogling him and concentrated on the cute girl enjoying his totally exposed, completely erect penis. She glanced up and leered into his eyes.

Greg blushed, and his engorged cock visibly throbbed. Ariel laughed lecherously with the crowd, reveling in the naked guy's discomfiture.

"Oh!" he gasped when the hostess abruptly rubbed his gaping pee hole with her thumb. He began huffing and puffing and panting when Ms. Esme used her fingers and thumb to grope and tease him intimately.

Finally, after what must have seemed like an eternity to Greg, Ms. Esme leashed his cock and paraded him around the stage. His pulsing penis throbbed and bobbed as he hurried to keep up with her quick pace. After Greg's walk of shame ended, the three women herded all of the boys backstage as the audience cheered and applauded.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

A trio of stagehands walked forward and placed three steel pails onto the front of the stage, then exited.

Ms. Esme announced, "Please welcome back tonight's lineup of auction exhibits."

Ariel joined the crowd, clapping her hands and cheering as ten bare-naked guys returned to the stage. All of them had their hands bound behind their backs, to prevent them from hiding their 'merchandise.' She scanned the hunky, bare bodies from left to right: from eighteen-year-old Kevin to 23-year-old Greg. Every penis hung limply in front of them, except for Karen's and Pam's sons -- the quintet of masturbators -- whose stretched dicks still showed the stiffening effects of their recent self-pleasuring.

"Bid on one of them; bid on all of them; but bid well, Sisters," said Ms. Esme. "Remember, the proceeds go to some worthy women's causes." She paused, then continued, "You may notice that two boys are absent. Doctor Abrams had to leave in order to attend a medical emergency; and David, tonight's special guest star, will return for an encore presentation in a few minutes. Now, Sisters; sit back and enjoy the rest of the auction."

"Excuse me, boys," spoke a young woman over the sound system. A nubile, 25-year-old blonde girl appeared behind two of the nude 'exhibits'. She was petite and sexy and curvy with an animated face and golden-blonde hair, wearing a very short, fringed sarong with white underpants underneath and a tiny bikini top that left most of her ample boobs bare and barely covered her nipples. As she squeezed through the lineup of bare-naked boys, she reached down and lifted the dangling penises of Joe and TJ, aka Batman and Robin. Caught by surprise, the guys jumped and gasped. She tittered -- an infectious sound -- and said, "Nice cocks, boys!" as she tickled their tips and fingered their pee-holes, making them huff and puff and blush.

Ariel laughed with everyone else -- absolutely loving the casual way the girl groped the penises of the startled guys. She was actually feeling up their dicks!

The young woman dropped the started boys' dicks and stepped to the front of the stage, saying, "Hi, I'm Lucy! And this is my special friend, Tina." She gestured behind her.

"Looking good, guys!" chirped another microphoned voice. This equally sexy, blonde girl squeezed between Sam and Ben. Like Lucy, Tina wore a tiny, white bikini top and tilted sarong with white underpants underneath. She groped the twins' still-stiff cocks, teasing, "Having a good time, boys?"

The twins gasped and shook as the girl's fingers stimulated their penises' bloated heads. The audience laughed to see the red-faced boys' dicks twitch excitedly when the girl let go and joined her friend.

"Ready to do some cock teasing, Tina?" snickered Lucy.

"Always!"

Lucy turned Tina to face the nude male lineup before reaching both hands into one of the buckets. She filled her palms with a golden, greasy oil and began to spread the oil over her curvy companion's bare arms and shoulders.

"Ooh, Lucy," Tina cooed when the greasy hands slid down her chest and slipped under her bikini top.

While Lucy caressed Tina's shapely boobs and pinched her nipples, the two women kissed -- a long and passionate kiss. The seventeen watching Gargareans gulped and gawked when Lucy then unfastened Tina's tiny top and dropped it onto the stage. Now topless, Tina arched her back and moaned when Lucy's lips left her mouth and kissed her tits; her tongue licked the golden oil from Tina's taut nipples.

The topless beauty then leaned down and filled her hands with the golden oil. When she straightened again, her hands pushed Lucy's bra up, baring her boobs, and began to grease her tits and her nipples.

Ariel heard some of the watching guys groan with desire. She scanned the lineup of bare-naked boys and smiled to see that every limp dick had started to swell. The girls' lesbian performance was sexually arousing the boys; their hips undulated as their bare penises stretched and rose. What a show!

"Lucy," Tina tittered. "You naughty girl!"

Ariel glanced back at the topless women and saw Lucy sliding a greasy hand down Tina's ripe belly, probing her bellybutton, and then gliding lower, into her white panties. The teen could not see Lucy's fingers but could tell by Tina's shuddering, sighing, gasping responses that Lucy was greasing her pussy, spreading the honey-oil over her labia and clit, and even slithering her fingers into the girl's vagina.

"Oh!" Tina gasped as Lucy's fingers deeply probed her pussy. "Two can play that game," she snickered as one of her hands traveled down Lucy's belly and slipped under her friend's panties.

Lucy's eyes opened wide, and she began to moan and writhe as Tina finger-fucked her.

While both girls, their nipples taut and extended, pleasured each other, Ariel scanned the ten bare-naked boys on stage. Every cock was fully engorged, and the wrist-tied guys wiggled their bodies and jiggled their penises as they watched the two women pleasure one another. Ariel suspected that if their arms hadn't been bound behind them, most or all of the boys would have been masturbating. Now, that would have been a show!

When the girls withdrew their hands from each other's bikinis, they were both breathless and panting. The guys all sported erect cocks.

After catching her breath, Lucy said, "Now, let's meet the boys one last time." The topless woman approached eighteen-year-old Kevin and gave his stiff dick a few, greasy strokes that got him huffing, then pulled him forward by the penis and stood him at center stage.

Ariel glanced at the three monitors and saw on One his full-frontal nudity; on Three, a close-up of his blushing face; and on Two, a close-up of his swollen and puffy penis and tightly-slung balls. She looked back at the stage, preferring the live show to the video stream. Lucy was in the process of turning him in a circle, presenting his boyish, bare bottom. Kevin, with his hands bound behind his back and his cock straining with excitement, endured one last inspection of his body, front and back, by the enthusiastic bidders.

After Lucy dismissed Kevin and he'd exited the theater, Tina approached Batman, 27-year-old Joe, and pulled him by the hard cock to the front edge of the stage. Ariel smiled, for Joe's hairless head matched the bald pate of his swollen penis. She snickered as Lucy roused the crowd by giving the guy's engorged appendage a few slippery strokes.

"Oh, oh!" Joe sighed and gasped and squirmed as the bare-breasted beauty stimulated his sex. His bound wrists prevented his stopping her from sexually stimulating him, and his helpless discomfiture got the crowd laughing and cheering.

Tina chuckled and said, "One last look, girls: your last chance to bid on this prime hunk." She turned the naked Gargarean in a circle to let the Amazons enjoy his naked assets one last time. The women laughed and hooted to see his throbbing penis bobbing and quivering as Tina displayed him. Ariel marveled that even this older boy blushed with embarrassment while the women ogled his all-over nudity and fully-inflated penis.

Next, the face of Batman's sidekick, 25-year-old TJ, turned bright red when Lucy grabbed his stiff cock and tugged him forward for his final showing. "What will you bid to play with Robin's rock-hard cock, ladies?" she asked as she rubbed and wagged his penis to entertain 'The Gargarean Group', then made him turn in place to display his bare backside as well as his full-frontal nudity. Finally, he stood facing the exhilarated audience with his stimulated penis quivering, enduring excited women videotaping him and the shouts of ribald one-liners. Interested Amazons increased their bids.

The dick of eighteen-year-old Dickie was aroused and engorged when topless Tina grasped it and brought him forward for his final time in the limelight. She cuddled his balls before groping his penis, inciting the crowd to shout some very personal comments that renewed his blush.

One after the other, Tina and Lucy brought forward the remaining bare-naked guys -- 38-year-old Mark, 35-year-old Eric, eighteen-year-old twins Sam and Ben, nineteen-year-old Tucker, and 23-year-old Greg. The bare-breasted girls rubbed up the boys' cocks and exhibited them to 'The Gargarean Group' audience. The guys' frustration, humiliation, and embarrassment at being manipulated by women for the entertainment of women reflected in their blushing faces.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

After all ten bare-naked, red-faced guys had been presented one last time and exited the stage, Lucy announced, "Now, Tina and I would like to introduce you to our friend, Tyra."

As the crowd applauded, a tall, dark, and nubile black woman strutted regally onto the stage. She wore a short, tilted, white sarong with white panties beneath and a tiny, white bra over her sizeable boobs. She smiled at the crowd and asked, 'Has everyone enjoyed seeing the naked boys?"

"YES!" was the overwhelming reply.

"I thought you would!" chuckled the elegant woman. "Your bids have been more than generous, and Ms. Esme and I thank you for your charitable kindness. Now, Tina, Lucy, and I will imagine being ancient Amazons who have captured a particularly attractive Gargarean and are preparing the boy to meet their tribe ... or in this case, 'The Gargarean Group' bidders. You will recognize our 'victim' as sexy David, our eighteen-year-old guest of honor."

Behind her, the six bare-naked, musical Gargarean Gang, with their limp dicks wiggling, wheeled out two realistic-looking faux palm trees anchored on a black steel framework on four casters. Between the trees, bound spread-eagled with his arms over his head and his legs widely parted, hung David. A black blindfold prevented him from seeing, and he appeared nervous and fearful. His only garment was a brown leather loincloth.

"Thank you, boys," said Tyra. "Please remove David's blindfold.

When the captive could see, the bright lights made him blink. Ariel smiled when he spotted the two topless blondes in front of him; his eyes opened wide as they focused on the babes' bare boobs. Except for tiny white bikinis, the girls were naked. Their lovely tits were oiled and shiny, with taut, pink nipples that were excitedly pointing.

Tyra said bluntly, "Now, strip him, boys."

Two of the six Gargarean Gang unwrapped David's loincloth and tossed it aside. The audience laughed and cheered as the musicians then stepped back, leaving the spread-eagled boy bare naked and helpless. His sizeable genitals hung limply between his spread thighs.

'Gawd, he's gorgeous,' thought Ariel as she once again scanned David's full-frontal nudity. She'd been astonished, mesmerized the first time she'd seen him, for after all, David had been the first completely bare-naked boy she'd ever seen. Now that she had a collection of other nude guys to compare him to, he was like a living Greek god. His bare body was muscular and toned. His shoulders, strong; his belly, flat; his balls, smooth and round. Although currently flaccid, his penis was larger than many of the erect cocks she'd seen that night. He was perfect, an Adonis!

'The Gargarean Group' audience seemed to agree with Ariel's thoughts. An awed silence spread through the crowd, interrupted occasionally by an appreciative comment.

"What a beautiful cock he's got!"

"Wish my husband was hung like that," said one admiring voice.

"I wish my nephew was," joked another. Women laughed.

David blushed as he listened to their lascivious comments and genuine compliments. Most of the women's one-liners were about his penis.

"He's got a stallion's cock."

"Get it up for us, girls!" one mature voice urged the scantily-clad women on stage.

The three 'Amazons' responded. David gawped as they filled their hands with the honey oil and began physically appreciating his physique. Topless Lucy started smoothing her hands over his skin, greasing his throat and shoulders before her hands moved to his chest and biceps. Bare-titted Tina slipped behind him and smeared oil over his shoulder blades and back. Tyra, her big boobs still covered by a bra, lifted his limp penis as her long fingers began to work the oily cream into his untrimmed foreskin.

"Mmm," David groaned as the massaging hands sexually stimulated him. Despite being bound spreadeagle and stripped naked in front of a live audience, he reveled in the attention. "Oh! Ooh ..." he gasped and groaned, his bound body writhing with pleasure as the six hands petted and played with him.

His blissful expression and happy moans made Ariel smile as the three gorgeous, nearly-naked girls slathered grease from his throat to his feet; between his fingers and under his arms; over his pecs and nipples, his belly and into his bellybutton; across the length of his growing cock, over his balls and his bottom; down his thighs and legs, and even between his toes.

By the time Tyra finished lubricating David's genitals, his penis was already inflating. While she continued to his thighs and his legs, Lucy worked down his torso. Topless Tina rubbed her slick tits against the boys' back, then began covering his backside with oil. Meanwhile, bare-breasted and blonde Lucy filled her hands with honey-oil again and gave the contented boy's erecting cock a second coat. Her fingertips worked the slippery grease into and under his retracting foreskin, encouraging his swelling penis to slip through and bare itself. David stretched and flexed his muscles, huffing and puffing with excitement.

Ariel, Janey, Aunt Nora, Aunt Kelly, and every other woman in the audience wished she was on stage, sliding her slippery fingers over David's sexy body; fondling his long cock and his balls; arousing him, and making his pulse pound and his penis throb.

Tyra worked her fingers between his toes, then straightened, filled her hands with still more oil and moved behind him. She began to knead the muscles of his shoulders. Lucy reluctantly dropped his dick and moved down to his balls and his upper thighs.

Tina smoothed her hands over his chest and his nipples, snickering to see his now-erect cock bobbing and throbbing with passion, begging for more attention. The bare-titted blonde quickly worked down his body, then grasped his stiff shaft and began slathering the honey-colored, buttery cream over the swollen head of his excited penis.

"Ohh ... ohh ... ohh," David panted as Tina's fingertips stimulated his senses, working the oil into the taut skin of his throbbing body part; rubbing the slippery stuff over his cum hole. He hung in his bindings, spread-eagle, with his body twitching and writhing with overpowering sexual excitement.

Tina abruptly dropped his dick and stepped back. Ariel grinned to hear his frustrated groan of ecstasy. She watched, titillated, as the boy's big, glossy cock surged with pulsing passion: lifting and falling, quivering and throbbing until finally settling down.

"Give me a hand, girls," Tyra interrupted Ariel's perusal of David's pulsing penis. "Spread open his backside for me."

Amused and curious, Ariel watched Lucy and Tina move to either side of the spread-eagle-bound boy. The topless girls took a firm grip of his muscular butt cheeks and pulled them apart.

David tried to glance over his shoulder, wondering what the three women were up to, then gulped and gasped when he felt them expose his asshole. He shuddered as Tyra slathered slippery cream over the inner curves of his backside and the open valley between. He felt her fingertips slip over his sphincter.

"Hey!" he gasped in surprise as his body suddenly arched from his bindings. His hips leapt forward, thrusting his gleaming penis higher.

The audience guffawed to see the bare-naked boy's hard cock abruptly surge upward. A cackling cutie exclaimed, "She put her finger up his ass!"

Ariel snickered, suspecting the girl was right, judging by the incredulous expression on the startled boy's face. His hips bucked and his big, beautiful penis visibly throbbed and bobbed with incredible sexual stimulation.

"Oh ..." he huffed each time his dick bounced up and down; "Oh!"

The three women played with him like a rag doll, making him bump and grind and wiggle his cock. Wide-eyed Ariel watched Lucy slide her hands under David's raised arms and over his chest and taut nipples. She spied Tina's hand reach between the 'captive's' outspread thighs and fondle his balls. Tyra's hands gripped his firm butt cheeks as her finger probed his ass and wiggled inside him. All of this caused David to perform like a sexual marionette, panting and gasping, humping the air and shaking his long, hard cock.

After the audience hooted and applauded the 'puppet' performance, the three women stepped away from the bare-naked boy. While Tyra stripped off the glove she'd been wearing, David hung in his bindings, panting; physically exhausted and emotionally drained but with his swollen penis pointing skyward and still pulsing.

Ms. Esme returned to the stage, appearing from behind the sexually-aroused boy. Ariel snickered when the auction hostess made a show of caressing David's tight balls. Then she grasped his palpitating penis and gave his stiff shaft a few strokes that made him huff and puff and squirm.