Gargarean Group Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think of my flagship Gargarean?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

The crowd cheered as they watched her slide her fingers up the length of his shaft and then grope the bloated, bared head, rubbing her fingertips over the slippery surfaces of his cock.

"Oh! Oh!" he gasped and panted as his pelvis jerked.

Ariel, aroused and sexually excited, squirmed in her seat, wishing she dared reach down and finger her pussy.

"This boy is ready to start squirting!" Ms. Esme joked, followed by lecherous agreement from a hundred women. When the hostess let go of him, Ariel laughed to see David's engorged cock bob as it throbbed. His face showed him to be in a blissful, orgasmic reverie.

Lucy, Amy, Tyra, and now Ms. Esme had aroused the bare-naked boy too much for him to be humiliated or embarrassed by the taunts and catcalls from the Amazon audience. 'She's right,' Ariel ashamedly admitted to herself. 'He's ready to be fucked!' The thought got the teen blushing at her temerity.

"He's a good boy!" Ms. Esme praised her prize stud before leaning down and giving the glossy, rounded cap of his upraised cock a hard kiss. David groaned and trembled with pent-up desire; his dick twitched and jerked. "Sisters, wouldn't you love to have him spend a week with you?"

"YES!"

"I would!" Aunt Nora breathlessly whispered. Her niece snickered.

Aunt Kelly whispered, "They should make him cum. He's more than ready for it!"

Although startled by the outburst, Ariel, Janey, and Aunt Nora guffawed.

Ms. Esme then thanked everyone for their generous bidding. While she talked about all of the sexy, bare-naked boys they'd seen tonight, Ariel gazed up and down David's full-frontal nudity, marveling at his masculine beauty and pondering how effectively the women had made all of the guys their hapless, helpless playthings. Despite all she'd seen at the auction, she still couldn't believe she was actually gazing at a stark-naked boy with his bloated penis embarrassingly bare. His cock remained ramrod straight for the longest time but eventually began to bow as Ms. Esme continued her talk and his extreme arousal began to fade.

Finally, the hostess said, "With the help of Tyra, Lucy, and Tina, David will now demonstrate his virility and sexual potency."

"WHAT!?" cried the captive.

A quiet snicker ran through the crowd that soon grew into loud, lecherous laughter. Ariel checked out David's expression. He was obviously stunned, appalled, and a bit confused as he gawped at the back of Ms. Esme's head. He seemed to be thinking exactly what Ariel was thinking: The women had exhibited him on stage totally naked. As if that wasn't embarrassing enough, were they now going to make him ejaculate in front of everyone?"

Yes, they were. As Ms. Esme stepped to the side of the stage, Tyra said, "Let's make him cum, girls!" She filled her hands with the honey-colored cream and stepped behind him. After swiftly removing her bra, the black beauty planted her firm pubis against his backside and pressed her big, firm breasts -- their dark nipples pointing -- against his bare back. Reaching around the disconcerted boy's waist, one arm wrapped tightly around his waist to brace him while the long fingers of her other hand grasped the pale shaft of his deflating penis.

"Hmm," she hummed in his ear as she squeezed his soft firmness; "nice cock!"

"Ms. Esme ... ohh," he sighed, rolling his eyes in rapture when Tyra began to stroke his excited dick, quickly arousing him to erection again. "Hahh..." he loudly exhaled while thrusting his hips forward, surrendering his manhood to Tyra.

Ms. Esme snickered. She gazed at his rapturous face and joked, "Show 'The Gargarean Group' what a horny hunk you are."

Her comment brought David back to his senses. While Tyra pleasured his penis, he protested. "But, you promised... you wouldn't even... undress me," he panted. He felt the beginnings of an orgasm. "No, please don't, Tyra," he pleaded as his penis continued to respond to her touch. He'd believed this to be an auction where he wouldn't even be stripped naked! The realization that the women were going to make him squirt on stage got him pulling at his bindings. But Tyra's gooey, slippery hand stroking his cock was irresistibly stimulating.

"Oh, oh, oh," he huffed and puffed as sexual excitement got him pumping his hips.

Meanwhile, topless blondes Lucy and Tina straddled his wide-spread legs and snuggled against his sides, rubbing their bare boobs and soft nipples against his skin. Their hands smoothed over his shoulders, arms, and chest; groped his belly and thighs, his bare bottom and taut testicles.

Ariel shifted in her chair. With her thighs parted and her pussy drooling into her underpants, the teen leered as she watched Tyra rubbing David's long, stiff dick. Her dark hand pumped up and down his pink shaft, making the bare-naked boy pant and squirm and groan with sexual stimulation. Tyra grinned lecherously, baring her bright, white teeth each time she paused her stroking to watch her long, black fingers fondle the plump, rosy head of the boy's pretty pink penis. She held his foreskin tight back as her thumb rubbed his gaping pee-hole.

"Ohh ..." the bare-naked boy groaned, his eyes rolling back in his head as he tried to fight the extreme sexual pleasure the three girls were giving him.

Tyra abruptly let go of David's shaft, leaving his fully-engorged cock throbbing and bobbing for the crowd.

"Look at his dick wiggle!" gushed an excited girl.

The women cheered their appreciation as the boy blushed, feeling a fresh surge of shyness and embarrassment.

"Your turn to play with him, Lucy," said Tyra as she gripped the base of his shaft to hold his cock steady.

"With pleasure!" the braless blonde tittered. She slid her hand down the bare boy's belly and began groping the swollen head of his pulsing penis.

"Hoh ... Hoh ... Hoh ..." David huffed. His brief respite while Ms. Esme made her speech had ended, and he quickly became euphorically aroused again. While the trio of beauties pleasured him, peripherally David felt their taut, bare nipples rubbing against his back and his sides; their firm boobs pressed against his flesh. Tyler humped his rump with her pubis while Lucy and Tina rubbed their groins against his thighs. Long, black fingers held his shaft steady and cuddled his balls while lovely, blonde Lucy polished the bloated top of his penis.

"Hoh ... Hoh ... Hoh ..." He felt his sexual excitement building to orgasm.

Lucy let go, urging Tina to "have a go" at groping his cock. Tina snickered as her fingertips began tracing the curves of David's swollen penis-head. As the blushing boy's bare-naked body shook and writhed, the devilish girl tickled his cum-hole. She pulled her hand away and giggled to see his throbbing, bobbing dick leak with excitement.

"He's going to cum!" chuckled Tyra. "Is everyone ready to see David squirt?"

"YES!" screamed the frenzied crowd, causing David's bright-red blush to deepen.

Tyra released his scrotum but continued to hold his cock steady with one hand while her other hand stroked his stiff shaft. Tina took over his testicular stimulation and commenced cuddling his balls, and Lucy rubbed his belly down to the base of his cock. The three of them quickly brought David to rapture.

Ariel watched with fascination as the butt-naked boy reached orgasm. His handsome, blushing face looked directly at her. Appalled, and twitching with arousal, his steel-blue eyes goggled as his mouth opened in a gaping 'O'. Gasping then grunting, his hips thrust violently forward, and then his long cock jetted a glistening stream of cum towards Ariel's table that fell short and splattered onto the stage. She heard him sigh with relief. As the trio of topless beauties continued stimulating David, rubbing his cock and massaging his balls, another shimmery gob shot forward from his ejaculating penis; and then another; and another. Each succeeding spurt traveled a shorter distance, leaving a wet trail of evidence on the floor.

The women laughed lustily, enraptured to see a teenage boy made to cum. When the loud ovation began to subside, Ms. Esme announced, "Sisters, this is your last chance to bid. The prize is one full week with David as your personal sex toy."

--- The Gargarean Group ---

The lone male in the room, exhausted by sexual stimulation and appalled to have ejaculated while a hundred women watched, hung in his bindings and tried to regain his breath. His face remained flushed; his weary, well-used cock began to droop and deflate. As the Amazons applauded and increased their bids, Tyra, Lucy, and Tina rolled David and his platform backstage. Stagehands hurried forward and quickly cleaned the gooey gobs he'd spurted on stage.

The band began playing a brisk march as 'The Gargarean Gang' high-stepped forward. They'd been watching the bare-boobed beauties pleasuring David, and all six bare-naked singers sported stiffly-standing erections that wobbled and bobbed as they marched to center stage, clapping their hands. They began to sing to the chorus of Village People's 'In the Navy.'

At your service,

Yes, we are here to please.

At your service,

Yes, we love it when you tease!

At your service,

Come on now, ladies, don't cage us with locks,

'Cause we're at your service, at your service,

Strip us down and fuck our cocks.

As the crowd roared, Ms. Esme hopped onto the stage and shouted, "THANK YOU FOR COMING TONIGHT! THE AUCTION RESULTS WILL BE POSTED ON OUR WEBPAGE TOMORROW."

The singers continued:

We're at your service,

Come on, ladies, have some fun!

We're at your service,

Use your fingers and your thumb,

At your service,

Stroke our dicks until we cum.

At your service, at your service.

When the song ended, 'The Gargarean Gang' bowed, then waved to the crowd before turning away. Women applauded as they got to their feet and prepared to leave.

Ariel, feeling wistful and regretting that the auction was over, ogled the boys' cute bare butts as they strolled off the stage. It had been a magical, incredible night and she wondered if she'd ever get to experience servile, bare-naked boys again.

--- The Gargarean Group ---