Garrett's Brown-noser Ch. 03

Story Info
A houseboy's schedule getting more complicated.
2k words
4.12
3.1k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a gay authoritarian fantasy. No part of it is based in fact, and none of the characters are intended to resemble real persons, living or dead. It features a domination/submission relationship between two consenting men above 18. If this type of content is offensive to you or illegal in your area, or if you are under the age of 18, please do not proceed.

Next morning, I woke up in a hurry at 07:45, changed into a new maid uniform, washed up, brushed my teeth, and headed to Master Garrett's bedroom.

Garrett was sleeping naked in a 70°F degree, with his thighs spread, and cock and nuts hanging between them.

I had no idea why, but just over a day of serving as his slave had changed something inside me. Nothing felt disgusting or offensive anymore. If anything, I was beginning to feel good about my life with Garrett.

At 08:00, I climbed onto Garrett's bed, and started to lap his ballsack. I could feel the rough hairs of his nuts soften on my tongue as I licked from the taint up.

"It's Saturday," he said in a relatively deep voice while stretching.

Remembering what I had gone through on the day before for failing to realize his desired morning routine...

"Sir, I'm so sorry, Sir. Sir, please forgive me, Sir"

...I was trying to imagine the kind of punishment he had in store for me this time.

But he didn't seem that bothered.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up. You haven't had a day off since...", he paused for a few seconds. "Well, since you were someone paying rent with their money, not their mouth."

I was relieved. But now that I was his sex slave, a carefree weekend for him was most likely going to be extra work for me.

"Seriously, you did a good job waking me up. It shows that you learned your lesson."

That was probably the least offensive thing he had said to me in the past two days.

"Does there happen to be an empty beer bottle?", Garrett asked while I was tonguing his taint and licking his inner thighs.

"Sir, yes, Sir. Sir, I held onto the one from the other day for recycling, Sir."

"You bet it will be recycled. Bring it over here."

"Sir, yes, Sir."

When I came back, he was sitting up.

"Hold my cockhead to the mouth of the bottle, and wait."

Seconds after I obeyed his order, he relaxed himself to shoot golden piss into the bottle, and I could feel the warmth on my hand through the glass. When his bladder was drained, the bottle was halfway full.

"You're going to take a big gulp of my piss every 15 minutes, starting now."

Instantly, I popped the bottle into my mouth, took a big mouthful, and swallowed my first load of Garrett's acidic morning piss for the day.

"What a good faggot!", he chuckled, getting out of bed.

Garrett stood in his place for a moment, like he was waiting for something. I instantly got the hint, kneeling, squeezing my nose between his buttcheeks, and crawling behind him towards the bathroom.

"I have a big steam loaf to drop. In the meantime, you can suck on my toes."

"Sir, yes, Sir."

While Garrett started to take his morning dump, spreading its fragrant smell in the air, I picked up his right foot in my hands and sucked on each and every one of his toes, making sure to stick my tongue into the cracks between them.

When he was finished, he simply pulled a piece of toilet paper, handed it over, and turned his ass to me.

"Get in there, fuckboy."

"Sir, yes, Sir."

I firmly pressed my fingers into his asshole through the toilet paper while swiping it up his buttcrack. When I got it out, I was surprised to find nothing but a mild stain.

"Flush."

"Sir, yes, Sir."

I threw the used piece into the bowl, and watched Garrett's solid, brown log along with the used toilet paper disappear into the drain.

"You're going to do this whenever I need to drop a bomb. Understood?"

"Sir, yes, Sir."

Garrett spent the next hour at the gym, while I showered, tidied up his bedroom, and cleaned his bathroom. I remembered to take a sip of his cold, stale piss every now and then until the bottle was empty.

When Garrett came back, breathless, I groveled before his legs, mouthing both pairs of his sneakers, and pulling his shoestrings out with my teeth. I made sure to hold onto his shoes so he could take them off by dragging his feet out.

He stripped naked, leaving me to collect his drenched shorts and tank top while he walked towards the coffee table, where I had set a hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausage, and buttered toast for him.

"Get under the table, faggot," was all he said.

"Sir, yes, Sir."

While Garrett enjoyed his breakfast, he made me go down on him. I no longer felt like I was sucking cock because it was my job, I was beginning to like doing it.

"You're learning so fast," he said between the bites. "You get better and better every time I use your mouth."

While throating his cock, I even felt the urge to gag on purpose, just to send waves of pleasure through his shaft.

I was smart not to swallow without his permission, because as soon as he gave me a mouthful of his rich ball juice, "Open your mouth," he ordered.

When I did, Garrett used the fork to add the last piece of sausage to the cum already on my tongue.

"Chew it."

Repugnance was all over my face while I blended and swallowed the cheesy man fluid with the spicy meat inside my mouth, which only led him to snicker.

"Clean the table, put it away, and get me a coke."

"Sir, yes, Sir."

While Garrett sipped on a cold one-liter bottle of soda, burped, and watched some Netflix, my job was to rub his feet, ankles, and calves after his intense workout.

"That will do," Garrett said later, lifting both of his legs and placing them on my shoulders. "Come closer and get on your fours."

That's how he made it clear that one of my duties would include serving as his footrest. In that position, he made sure that every breath I took would be soiled with his crotch sweat.

"So, what is it like to have a clit for a penis? How can you ever please a woman?", Garrett asked randomly, with his legs still resting on my back half an hour later.

"Sir, I've never been with one, Sir," I confessed, at which he lost himself laughing. "Sir, whenever I tried to hit on a girl, I ended up being ridiculed, yelled at, and sometimes threatened by their boyfriends, Sir."

"Not that you and I are any comparable, but I've actually slept with many ladies with their husbands watching," he bragged. "I have more chicks spreading their legs for me than I know what to do with. A couple of years back, one of my tenants even offered to suck my dick me every single day for a month while she looked for a job."

I had already envied Garrett. He had the cock, the body, the career, and the lifestyle I had always dreamed of. Hearing about his sexual advantages was making me all the more furious.

"Is there anything about you that says 'man'? You have no muscles, no body count, a clit where your cock is supposed to be, and the height of a woman. To top it all off, you have to eat ass for food. You're a fucking travesty, pal."

"Sir, you're right, Sir. Sir, I'm a disgrace to mankind, Sir."

"How much were you making as an automated bitch, anyway?"

"Sixteen thousand dollars, Sir," I said in sheer embarrassment.

Garrett spat his coke laughing, and it splashed all over my face.

"I make 16K too. Only, per month."

"Sir, I've never felt more inferior to you, Sir."

After another sip, "That doesn't include bonus, profit sharing, and what I make from my properties."

While he enjoyed his ego stroke, I bowed my head down in shame. But I was just where I deserved to be, as a laughing stock for a far manlier and more successful man.

"This time, you're taking it straight from the tap, but in small portions", Garrett said, grabbing his cock.

I opened my mouth to swallow the first drop that washed my mouth.

"In no time, you'll be able to drink my piss like a thirsty camel," he said, proceeding to empty his bladder down my throat.

"Hold on, I have an idea."

"Sir, yes, Sir."

This time, the stream didn't stop until it filled my mouth, and I had to close it to keep from spilling.

"Lay on your back, and don't swallow."

I rested my body flat on the ground, face up, savoring Garrett's bland soda piss, until he came back with a stripe of duct on his fingertips.

He approached to apply the duct tape to my mouth, and pressed it on my skin. I was so confused that I didn't notice when he dropped an enormous wad of spit that landed on the tip of my nose.

Putting one foot next to my head, Garrett then crouched down over my face until his butthole was right on my nose. The chunk of spit, along with his ass slime, worked as an excellent lubricant for my nose to slide right in.

In under a minute, I began to bang my arms and feet into the ground as a beg for mercy from lack of oxygen, to which Garrett only responded by chuckling endlessly while his asshole twitched around my nose.

Garrett's chuckles turned into audible laughter when he felt his butthole stretch around my nose with a monster fart, and I began to suck it into my nostrils out of desperation for air.

His laughter turned into uncontrollable cackling as he stood back up, and watched me cough more and more of his piss through my nose, wetting my own body.

"This couldn't have gone any better," he commented between loud, manly sighs of relief.

Eventually, Garrett removed the duct tape, and gave me enough time to go back to normal before making me suck his now-rigid cock again.

Hours went by while I took a much-needed day's sleep, and he went out.

At 21:30, I received an alarming voice message from him.

"Hey, faggot. I'm bringing over a chick, and I want you to hide under my bed until I come back home. You're going to come out as soon as I start fucking her doggystyle, only so you can tongue my balls and asshole. This is the closest you'll ever be to a real, live pussy, so don't ruin it."

And indeed, Garrett's body was flooded with pleasure while I secretly dug my tongue into his butthole and bathed his nutsack, and he drilled his cock into a young, soft, and wet piece of pussy.

It felt so good to finally hear a woman's pleasure moans in real life, rather than through a speaker.

Every five minutes or so, I had to adjust the position and the rhythm of my head moving back and forth to keep my nose and lips up Garrett's asscrack.

Garrett must've shot a volcano of cum inside the girl's tight, warm, moist butthole, because his climax continued for over a minute. As he would later tell me, that it was possibly his most enjoyable fuck ever.

That night, I was made to go to bed with Garrett's latest pair of used briefs covering my face, and his recently-worn socks stuffed in my mouth. I fell asleep with the bottom of his underwear - where his balls and asshole had been sweating for days - engulfing my nose, so that every breath of oxygen would be contaminated by his essence.

Thank you for reading chapter three. Any feedback will be appreciated.