All Comments on 'Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 01'

by ColonelB

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Decent so far. Don't make it into a cuck / slut tale please

ColonelBColonelBover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback Mightyheart and I assure you it does not go in that direction

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing good happens to married couples on holiday in Africa or the Middle East. She will end up cucking her husband and he will enjoy watching her become a slut whore for anyone she wants. Writer, keep that Martian Whore Ray well away from this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know that's where this shit is headed, right? Don't waste your time.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well for the record it was a decent tale.

Sadly as its your first story and you included this line in your prelude "All of my stories will be about a married couple who love each other deeply " which around here is generally the clue that a writer is setting up what we've all come to expect and its him diving into the deep end of the cuck pool and that includes wife sharing, as they are the same damned thing now. That line is usually there so the writer can fend off the readers who, correctly state, 90% of cuckings do NOT involve love or respect.

Keep it up but we'll see if you can keep from going where it always goes around here.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Decent start, hope you are submitting these daily as you have the story all written. Otherwise, readers lose interest and forget what has happened.

dannyboy1958dannyboy1958over 2 years ago

great so far looking forward to part 2.....

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Glad to hear it isn’t a cuck tale

I’ve enjoyed what l read so far, keep up the good work.

Scores 5/5/thus far

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Voyeur is a cuck

26thNCuck Disapproved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous