Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 04

Story Info
Jane is punished for her actions.
1.7k words
4.37
9.4k
9

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
245 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. It is the fourth part of this Gary & Jane story so if you haven't done so already please read the previous parts for continuity.

It is designed for an adult audience so if you are under 18 please leave this page now. This episode carries graphic descriptions of Sadism and masochistic behaviour so if that will offend you please do not read the story. As always I look forward to your feedback in order to improve or just to be happy that someone likes what I wrote.

Best Wishes

The Colonel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 4

The three of them spent a very pleasurable four hours at the beach. They swam in the warm ocean and both girls lay topless when sun bathing and they chatted like old friends with no mention of the sub/Dom relationship that they had all enjoyed in the past days.

Ella opened up a lot more and told them about her studies and how excited she was to start a new job. She also told them that she had been single for some time now because of the pressures of studying and then very sheepishly she admitted to how much fun she had had since she first met Gary & Jane. She declared it was the best time ever from the voyeurism to the anal.

Jane asked her if there was something that she had not enjoyed.

This was met with a resounding negative from Ella. She said that she thought she had discovered a lifestyle which she loved, whereupon Jane warned her that it should only be explored with people that she could trust.

The conversation drifted on to places they had visited, movies they had seen and other mundane topics and then they all dozed in the warm air until the sun started to dip towards the horizon.

At this point they decided to go and get dressed for dinner.Gary had heard about a super restaurant very close to their hotel and he went off to the reception to arrange a booking for three.

Jane and Ella kissed quickly before heading off towards their respective rooms.

Gary entered the room and could hear the shower running as Jane washed the salt from her body. He settled into one of the chairs on the patio after pouring himself a drink from the minibar.He watched the sun go down and then Jane joined him with her hair wrapped in a towel and a thin wrap covering her obvious nakedness.

She gingerly sat on one of the patio chairs as she was hastily reminded of the mornings beating that Gary had given her.

Gary replenished his drink and bought a second one for Jane and they sat in silence, holding hands, sipping their drinks and staring at the ocean.

It was getting time to go and Jane went to get ready. It would take her more than a few minutes Gary knew from experience so he settled in with his third glass of Rum and waited as was their custom.

After 20 mins Gary entered the bungalow and took in a deep breath as he saw Jane. She was as beautiful as ever. She had blow-dried her hair and the rich dark locks hung to her shoulders in an ebony cascade. She looked stunning and to top it off and the cause of Gary's intake of breath was the matching lingerie set that she was wearing.

The panties were light pink with a gauzy panel through which Gary could see her shaved pubic mound. There were little violets sown onto the material and she just looked fantastic. The bra matched the panties and the gauze panels showed off Janes light brown nipples to perfection. The set was rounded off by a matching suspender belt that was attached to sheer black stockings. She was also wearing heels.

Where all this had come from Gary was not sure as they had only packed "casual" from his memory but as he looked lovingly at his wife he fell in love all over again and unbelievably his cock started to twitch and grow in the loose shorts that were getting tighter by the minute. He was just walking towards the apparition that was his wife of a decade when he was interrupted by a knock on their door.

Jane strode across the room and opened it dressed just in the lingerie and let the waiting Ella in.

Ella quickly took in the scene that greeted her. The gorgeous woman standing in just the most delightful and sexy lingerie and the handsome tanned man standing in just a loose pair of shorts that were trying hard not to split due to his large erection.

Ella asked if she should come back later as she saw that she was interrupting.

"Nonsense" said Jane. "I have to finish my make-up"

As she started to go back into the large bathroom she looked straight at Ella and said "please take care of my husbands "problem" and you better make him happy or the end of the night could see you punished again".

"That is something none of us want" she finished with a grin.

"Yes Mistress".

With that she left Gary and Ella alone.

Ella said nothing but walked towards Gary, fell to her knees and pulled his shorts down all in one action.

Gary's cock sprang up nearly hitting her in eye.

Ella grasped his penis and began to lick it, concentrating on the head and poking her little pink tongue into the slit at the top.

She had obviously been paying attention when watching Jane blow him yesterday Gary thought.

One hand gently moved up and down the shaft whilst the other cradled, then squeezed, his balls. After a few minutes of worshipping the mushroom shaped head she raised herself slightly off her haunches and started to slide his cock into her mouth.

Gary thought she would stop and draw back but Ella continued to swallow cm after cm until he could feel his cock touch the back of her throat. Rather than stop she continued to swallow him until her nose was resting on his pubic hair and Gary´s dick was a few cm down her throat.

Gary was astonished at being deep throated so expertly by an apparent novice, but also he was turned on as hell.

At this point Jane exited the bathroom looking like she had just left a Vogue photo shoot. An exquisite green silk dress fell to just below the knee and covered the delights that Gary knew were concealed beneath. Her makeup, nails and hair were done to perfection and Gary felt both proud and happy that Jane was his wife.

Jane settled on the chair by the desk that had been used so painfully by her this morning and watched Ella`s efforts to blow Gary to orgasm. She took a sip of the drink that Gary had placed on the desk when he had entered.

Ella continued to bob up and down on Gary`s cock and every 3 or 4 strokes she would deep throat him. Every time she carried out this manoeuvre she received a brief round of applause from Jane.

Gary was beginning to think he had run out of come as he was no closer to coming despite the expert blow job he was receiving.

That was until he looked over at Jane and saw that she had pulled up her dress, the panties were moved to one side and she was playing with her clit with her freshly painted nails rubbing faster and faster as Ella increased the tempo sucking his dick.

The sight of the nylons, the pink panties and his wife now sliding 2 fingers into her glistening and wet pussy was all the help he needed and a came. His spunk came in four distinct and large blasts that were accepted greedily by Ella`s active mouth.

Ella turned to Jane and opened her mouth and showed her that it was full of her husband's creamy seed, mimicking Jane from the previous morning.

After a nod from Jane she swallowed it all and stared up at Gary with a grin.

Jane told Gary to get a shower and then pointed at Ella and then pointed at the puffy lips of her pussy.

As Gary went towards the bathroom he watched as Ella crawled on all fours towards his wife. She had just started to lap at the lips of her cunt when he entered the bathroom.

Ella took a long lick of Jane's cunt starting at the small piece of sensitive skin between her anus and the opening of her labia and continuing up until her tongue flicked her Mistresses clit. This was rewarded by the slightest of shivers from Jane. Encouraged, Ella repeated this several more times with the expected result and she could tell her Mistress was enjoying it.

Emboldened Ella slipped one finger into Jane and then two whilst sucking deeply on the now rock hard clit. As she warmed to the task she used one finger of the other hand to rub gently against the opening of Jane`s anus.

Jane slid forward a little to allow her access.

Ella, taking this as a sign of agreement withdrew the finger before dipping it in the juices that were dripping from Jane's pussy. Once the finger was suitably coated she started to slide it with care into her Mistresses anus. It wasn't easy as the muscles tried to prevent her access but she pushed harder and the finger slipped in right up to the second knuckle.

Ella did not finger fuck her arse but just left the finger inside while still sucking hard on Jane`s clit and finger fucking her pussy.

Jane started to twitch and then grabbed Ella by the head with both hands and pushed her face deep between her legs and then she came. Not once, not twice but three times in quick succession covering Ella`s face in sweet smelling, salty juices from her satisfied cunt.

Ella grinned like a Cheshire cat at the result of pleasing her Mistress so completely and was rewarded with a pat on the head from Jane.

Gary had come out of the bathroom in time for the finale and gave both of his women a round of applause at which Ella beamed at him with a satisfied smile.

Jane quickly tidied herself back in to her pre-sex beauty and they left the room to go to dinner

ColonelB
ColonelB
245 Followers