Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the 10th stroke landed she was torn between relief and the desire for Gary to continue.

When he was finished Gary laid the cane carefully on the table next to the sofa. He hooked his thumbs in the new panties that were by now soaked through and pulled them down roughly prompting another gasp from him as the butt pug was revealed.

He said not a word as he pulled the plug out of her arse in one movement and with a loud popping noise.

Jane started to rise but was pushed back down by a strong hand from her Master.

He wasn't Gary any more in this moment.

Jane could see nothing from this position and she took another deep breath as she felt Gary probe her recently vacated anus. His Cock felt like steel she thought as it pushed further and further into her rear end. After a few seconds he was buried deep into her anus and started to push in and out with an aggression that she had never witnessed before as he had always been a more than considerate lover.

He was fucking her arse and grunting like an animal and rather than her being distraught she found herself enjoying it more and more. She managed to snake one hand back between her legs and started to frenziedly frig her pussy as Gary invaded her bottom.

After what seemed a very long time he grunted loudly, pulled his dick out of her arse and shot 4 or 5 large deposits of his come all over her striped arse and lower back.

As the first drops of semen hit her beaten posterior Jane also felt an orgasm pulse through her body with an intensity that she had never felt before.

After a few minutes Jane rose from the sofa and turned to Gary where they kissed with a ferocity that no other previous sexual acts had inspired.

As Jane had been reminiscing she had barely noticed that she had dipped her hand into her bikini bottoms and started to slowly stroke her excited clit. The memory, whilst erotic, still had not answered the question of why she was enjoying the masochistic side of their relationship so much since their arrival in Kenya.

As her fingers continued to play with her clit, rubbing in slow circles, it suddenly dawned her that not only did she play the role for Gary but she actually enjoyed being subservient to him. The sting of the cane on her arse was like an aphrodisiac to her.

After that initial night of discovery they had repeated the role play about 15 times in the last years and even though they had both enjoyed it immensely it had not happened as much as they both would admit that they would have liked.

As she approached her self-induced release Jane made a promise to give her arse to Gary as much and as often as he would like. She also smiled as she added silently that she meant that in every way possible.

Jane was also unaware that Gary had silently come out onto the patio and stood watching his wife finger herself with a strange satisfied smile on her face, that appeared to him to be coming from somewhere other than the fact she was close to sexual release.

Jane gave a small grunt as her orgasm hit but continued to rub herself and then pushed two fingers inside and continued to frantically finger herself until the second and more powerful orgasm hit her.

Feeling immensely satisfied by not only the masturbation session but also the revelation she had had, she relaxed into the chair and opened her eyes. On seeing Gary she said almost too softly for Gary to hear. "Master, I have been a very naughty girl" and then she burst in to fits of laughter so that Gary did not quite understand what had happened.

Gary could not believe that he heard his wife correctly so he said "Pardon"

"Master, I have been a very naughty girl"

"Well what should we do about that?" Gary said with a racing heart

"I deserve to be punished Master" and then Jane added in a whisper "Severely"

Gary could not believe what he was hearing. He had thought that he wouldn't get the delight of caning his beautiful wife's bottom for months after the last couple of days and in all honesty he believed it would never happen again. Gary just stared at Jane mouth open and with his dick hardening by the second.

Jane rose from the chair, and without saying a word walked past Gary into their room with her eyes looking downwards in full Submissive mode.

Gary was shocked. He took a swig from the water bottle Jane had left on the patio table and then he turned on his heel and followed Jane.

If he was shocked before, the sight that greeted him now was not only a surprise but one of the biggest turn on he had in his life.

Jane was lying on the bed in just her green bikini bottoms that really left little to the imagination. Resting on her back was the thick brown leather belt that usually held up Gary`s jeans. The small silver butt plug was lying next to Jane adjacent to her bikini bottoms accompanied by a small tube of lube.

Gary took a deep breath and approached the wife that he adored and enquired if she was sure and received the smallest of nods to the affirmative. Gary stripped off his shorts and stood naked, staring down at his wife. He picked up the plug and the lube and with one hand pulled the pants of the bikini down to Jane's knees. This forced a deep intake of breath from his wife.

Gary poured large amount of lube onto Jane's arse that was all shades of black and blue from the thrashings she had recently received from him. Gary massaged the oil into the abused skin and paid particular interest to the little brown puckered hole pushing first one and then two fingers deep into it. Jane tensed but accepted without complaint. As her arsehole began to gape Gary slipped the butt plug into place.

He was always amazed at the way her arse sort of absorbed the plug in a way that quick sand swallowed animals. He now had a raging hard on which was quite unsurprising he thought.

"So my Darling" he began. "What is the crime for which you need to be sentenced today?"

"I had impure thoughts Master and these caused me to play with pussy and especially my clit and I know that those belong to you"

"How long did you play with yourself and how many times did you come?"

"At least 20 minutes Master and I came twice"

"So the amount is 22 correct"

"Yes Master" Jane whispered so quietly that Gary could only just hear her.

"Shall we begin?"

"Yes Master"

Gary did not start the punishment directly but first went to the yellow cloth bag that held their playthings. He pulled out 4 pieces of rope that he knew were there and then pulled Jane further onto the bed and into the middle. The bikini was roughly discarded and her legs pushed painfully wide. Jane understood what was happening and pushed her arms out wide above her head. Both wrists and both ankles were then tied securely to the posts on the corners of the bed that supported the mosquito netting. Jane was now completely spread eagled with her glistening pussy facing the doors of the bungalow.

Gary surveyed his artistry with a grin and then shoved two fingers roughly into his wife's cunt but he felt no resistance as that hole was now dripping and leaking onto the bed.

Jane bucked, as much as the constraints allowed, at the roughness of the intrusion that she had craved and already felt her orgasm building. She couldn't believe how horny she was.

Gary now stood at the side of the bed with the belt in his hand which he had bent double. He assured his wife that this would hurt him as much as her before bringing the belt down with a resounding thwack that connected perfectly with the secreted Butt plug and also raised a welt the thickness of the belt across her entire arse.

Jane could not believe the pain she felt as the blow caused shoots of agony across her whole body. Then just as quickly arrived the rush of pleasure that she had felt through all of the beatings she had had in the past 2 days. Her pussy was gushing like a waterfall.

The next blow landed in exactly the same spot which increased the pain but surprisingly for Jane also the burst of pleasure that followed. It continued so for the next 20 strokes of the belt.

As the sentence was completed both Gary and Jane were panting for breath. Jane because of the terrible beating she had received and Gary from the exertion of wielding the belt in the humid African air.

Gary did not release Jane but instead grabbed the lube bottle and poured a generous amount on his dick. It looked like it was about to explode he was so hard. He removed the plug from Janes arse quickly and poured a generous amount of lube in as the hole began to close. In seconds he was behind Jane, raising her up as much as possible and pushing a pillow under her mid-section so that her arse was pointed upwards. His cock slid in with ease and Jane had a massive orgasm just from the penetration.

Jane was amazed at how fast she had orgasmed. Never in her life had that been achieved so rapidly. The fact that her husband had rammed his rock hard dick, balls deep in to her arse with one push of his hips and the fact that his rough pubic hair was rubbing on the areas that were so masterfully striped by the belt and switch just caused an explosion deep in her core. She continued to shake and shudder as mini orgasm after mini orgasm wracked her body as Gary pumped in and out of her rear end.

Gary did not last long and pulled his dick out at the last minute and shot seven thick streams of spunk all over her defiled arse.

Gary collapsed onto Jane`s back desperately trying to get air into his lungs as he was spent.

Jane just lay still sobbing gently and waiting for the aftershocks to stop from the multiple orgasms she had experienced. She had never felt so sexually satisfied in her entire life

After a few minutes Gary released her from her bonds and they went without a word and hand in hand into the shower where they washed each other with such care and devotion that anybody who had witnessed the scene 10 minutes earlier, would have believed possible.

After the shower they dressed and were leaving for breakfast when Jane grabbed Gary by the face and kissed him deeply with her tongue seeking out his and her hands playing with his hair and pulling their lips so tightly together that they nearly chipped the teeth.

They still hadn't said a word to each other as they walked down the path to the restaurant to get their breakfast. Anybody seeing them would have that they were Honeymooners as they walked hand in hand.

Jane was wearing a bright blue sundress that stopped 4 inches above the knee and was obviously humming to herself as she nearly skipped down the path.

Gary in a smart polo and khaki shorts was just walking with a delirious grin on his face.

To be continued

12