Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 07

Story Info
A thrashing for Poor Ella.
3.6k words
4.45
7.7k
4

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. It is the seventh part of this Gary & Jane story so if you haven't done so already please read the previous parts for continuity.

It is designed for an adult audience so if you are under 18 please leave this page now. This episode carries graphic descriptions of Sadism and masochistic behaviour so if that will offend you please do not read the story. As always I look forward to your feedback in order to improve or just to be happy that someone likes what I wrote.

Best Wishes

The Colonel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 7

They found a nice table with a view of the ocean through the window and ordered some eggs, coffee and fruit from the waiter. Jane was struggling to find a comfortable position for her bruised posterior. The chairs were wooden with no cushions so she could feel every stripe that ran across her arse. Every twinge of pain brought her wonderful memories and left her with a silly grin.

Gary asked her "Darling, where did that come from this morning?" He continued "I thought that I would never have that pleasure again for a long, long time, if ever"

"Oh Darling. When I was sitting outside and reminiscing about the past spankings it suddenly dawned on me that I actually love being your sub"

"Really" Gary asked somewhat incredulously

"Yes my Darling". "Ever since I saw you in our office all those years ago I just wanted to give myself to you completely".Jane looked down at the table and blushed crimson.

"What do you mean?"

"I have another confession that will obviously need to be punished"

Gary was intrigued and asked her to continue.

"Our first meeting in the breakroom was not an accident and I bumped into you on purpose"

Gary was shocked but said nothing and just gave a quick wave of the hand as if to say please continue.

"I had seen you very often when you came to visit your father." She continued. "I knew I wanted you but was too shy to say anything so I engineered our collision"

Gary listening to the confession of his wife that rewrote their history and that made him laugh out loud.

Jane looked at the man she loved laughing in his loud and unabashed way and couldn't help but join him after a few seconds. They both reached their hands out at the same time and they grasped the hand of the other. They sat there laughing with each other, holding hands and just enjoying their comfortable familiarity for a few minutes before Jane cleared her throat.

"I knew I wanted to meet you and I just knew the evening would go well and so I dressed to seal the deal if you know what I mean?"

Gary looked at her with unbridled love in his eyes. "Darling, you definitely achieved that, as I was thinking about marrying you after 10 minutes of that first date"

"Really" Jane said looking at him shyly

"The deal clincher was your strip and the exhibition of you sticking your fingers in your pussy and frigging yourself to orgasm. There was no coming back from that as I was hooked"

"I still cannot believe I did that" Jane said as again the deep red returned to her cheeks

Gary told her "All's well that ends well" as if to put an end to the conversation

Jane wanted the last word and said softly so that none of the other diners heard her. "Master, I am your sub now and I will be for a long as you will want me. I love you"

Gary's heart was bursting and so he changed the subject to plans for the day. They agreed that a lazy day on the beach would fit the bill and maybe a meal later with or without Ella when she returned from her trip. They also agreed to no more spankings as Jane readily admitted that her arse needed one day off.

"Only 1 day" Gary asked with a sly grin

Janes eyes went down and she clasped her hands meekly in her lap and replied "That should be adequate Master and I know that you have to discipline me for the way I arranged our first date but maybe we could do that tomorrow, PLEASE"

Gary laughed and assured her that that would be convenient for him.

Jane then suggested with a salacious smile that he could practice on Ella if he wanted to and needed to thrash someone today.

They were both giggling as they left the restaurant and headed back to their room to get ready for the beach.

Both were reading paperbacks and sipping from the water bottles that they had brought from the room. Laying on towels on the hot sand they dozed off a few times. Jane then suggested a dip in the Ocean.

The beach was nearly deserted bar another couple 100 yards away from where they had left the towels and bags. They walked steadily deeper and deeper into the warm water holding hands, the water rose up their bodies as they walked until they were waist deep and their bathing suits were covered.

Jane always went topless on the beach and although the water was fairly warm it still caused her nipples to harden like 2 little peanuts. The water also caused her to flinch a little as the salt in the water came in contact with the many abrasions on her rump. This she found wonderfully therapeutic.

They walked further out until Jane had to stand on tip toe to keep her head above water and the water covered Gary`s shoulders. They hugged each other with tongues searching for each other. They kissed long and passionately.

Gary was so happy. This feeling only increased as he felt Jane slide her hand down his body and inside of his loose fitting shorts. Very slowly she started to stroke his dick whilst still continuing to kiss him.

Jane could feel Gary`s dick growing in her hand as she continued to stroke him in a steady rhythm

Gary slipped his hand inside her bikini bottoms and started to rub her clit. Then he slid his finger past her labia and in to her pussy.

They stayed like that for 10 minutes. Gary finger fucking her and Jane wanking him off under the waves. Jane collapsed into him as she came for what seemed the hundredth time this week and at that exact moment Gary erupted in her hand. Jane brought her hand out of the water and licked it clean. The taste of Gary mixed with the salty sea water was the best aphrodisiac ever she thought.

They stayed a few minutes more in the water and cleaned themselves as much as possible. Once they had adjusted their swim wear to a more modest state they again walked hand in hand out of the water.

The rest of the day was spent chatting, reading and napping in the sun but eventually they prepared to return to the room. They gathered their things and Gary put his arm on her shoulder and Jane held on tight to his waist and they walked the short distance back to the bungalow.

They both had a shower and Gary made them some drinks and they sat on the patio and watched the sun dip below the horizon still holding hands and totally at peace with each other.

Gary made a second and then a third drink and they both had a good alcoholic buzz on when Jane stood up and led him by the hand into the bedroom.

"Now we make love like a normal couple and not Master and sub" Jane said

They both peeled off the scanty clothes they were wearing and lay on the bed. Jane began to gently stroke him before slipping down his body kissing him as she went and then engulfing his hardening dick in her warm and receptive mouth. Her legs were level with Gary`s head and he had no trouble lifting her onto his face in a traditional 69 position.

Jane started by licking the tip of his cock very slowly. She was cradling his balls in one hand while the other hand held his dick in the other like an ice cream. The licking got stronger and there were a few drops of pre-come which she licked up like a cat that had got the cream. As she felt Gary put his tongue between her labia she sucked him deeply into her mouth and started to jerk his shaft with her hand whilst squeezing his balls tightly with the other

Once Gary had positioned his wife above his mouth he started to use his tongue to explore all of her lady parts as he liked to think of them. He started at the sensitive skin between the labia and the anus and even gave her puckered hole a little stab with his tongue held stiff. This brought a little gasp from the mouth that was attending to his cock so well. Continuing to lick slowly and gently he travelled up to her pussy lips which were still a bit puffy from their playtime in the ocean. Using just one hand he opened the lips so that the pink insides were revealed and these also received his tongues attention. He stayed like that for a good few minutes enjoying the familiar taste before reaching up and sucking hard on the clit that was now protruding out of the folds

Jane continued to suck him in and out of her mouth. Then as he sucked on her clit she gasped once and deep throated him in one motion so that her nose was tickled by his pubic hair. She sucked him a few more time before she swung her legs off of his face and rolled over onto her back.

Gary took the hint and a few seconds later he started to slip his rock hard cock into the moist depths of her pussy.

They lay like this and fucked very slowly as Jane raised her hips to meet every thrust of Gary`s dick. As they were fucking they talked about the holiday and all of their adventures that they had had since arriving in Africa, and this increased their horniness, if that was even possible. However, the slow steady screwing went on for about 15 minutes before Jane started to feel her orgasm building.

Gary was also close but tried to wait for the love of his life to come before he would take his release. As Jane started to buck underneath him he couldn't contain himself and shot four or five ropes of his cream deep inside his wife.

Gary rolled off of his wife and she snuggled into his arms as he pulled her closer to him. They were just lying there contentedly when there was a knock at the door and Ella entered without waiting for a reply.

Ella was wearing her red sundress again and both Gary and Jane surmised that maybe she hadn't brought that many clothes or maybe she just didn't have that many. She was panting as if she had just ran a marathon and her face was flushed. She didn't show any embarrassment at seeing the couple in a post coital state. She had seen it enough over the last few days the couple thought.

"God I missed you two" said Ella

Jane looked at her and said "We missed you as well but you have arrived at just the right time"

Ella looked at her with a frown until Jane pointed at her pussy where gooey come was starting to leak out.

"Our Master just filled my pussy with his delightful seed and I need someone to clean me up as there was quite a lot"

Ella gave a big smile and nearly dived between Jane´s legs and began to lick up Gary`s sperm. She even used her hands to ensure that she got every last drop. Eventually she was satisfied that she had got it all and licked her fingers once more before sliding up Janes body and kissing her deeply with her sperm mouth.

Jane accepted the kiss willingly and as she opened her mouth and their tongues touched she could taste Gary on the young girls tongue.

After the kiss with Jane, Ella gave Gary a quick peck on the cheek and squirmed in between them like a young child after a nightmare.

"I missed you so much" she declared. "Did I miss anything?"

Gary and Jane told her about their lazy day at the beach and the finger fuck and hand job in the ocean.

Jane then told Ella about her naughtiness that morning and how their Master had to punish her again. This was described in much detail and drawn out for Ella`s enjoyment as Jane knew it would make her hot. As she was telling the story Gary noticed that Ella put her hand beneath her dress and was masturbating as Jane described in intricate detail every one of the 22 belt strokes that were administered and how they felt.

As Jane recounted belt stroke 22, Ella gave a small whimper and orgasmed unashamedly between them. This delighted all three of the people in the room and they were all laughing until Gary started to speak.

In a very stern voice he said to Ella. "Did I give you permission to come slave?"

Ella not knowing what had changed said "No Master. I am so sorry"

Gary looked at Jane and saw an evil glint in her eye. Jane nodded at him.

"What does that mean? That you now do such things without my consent?"

"No Master. I am so sorry it will not happen again I promise"

Gary looked at Jane and asked "Mistress Jane, in your opinion what shall I do with this girl that so fragrantly disobeyed me"

"Master, such insolence cannot go unpunished and you should thrash her within an inch of her life"

Jane and Gary could hardly keep from laughing at Ella`s now obvious distress as she curled up into a ball between them repeating about how sorry she was.

"Master, I accept whatever you and the Mistress decide. I am so sorry"

"You know what to do as you witnessed the punishment of your Mistress yesterday"

Ella jumped off the bed with a quick "Yes Master"

Without hesitation Ella picked up the wooden chair next to the desk and placed it in the middle of the room. She bent over the back of the chair and grasped the two arms tightly. Then, as if as an afterthought she reached behind her and flipped the little sundress up onto her back leaving her arse perfectly exposed.

Gary watched Ella get ready for him with growing excitement and this only increased when he saw that Ella was wearing red panties that matched her dress. He was also pleased that they were of a satiny material and not cotton like the dress. For him, spanking a bottom covered with silky panties was much more erotic than just a bare bottom.

Looking at Jane, Gary asked her to decree the verdict for this act of gross insubordination.

"Master I feel this is a worse transgression than mine yesterday and therefore the consequences must be dire and so I suggest fifty strokes with the cane"

Gary thought his wife had gone mad and looked at Ella as the poor girl started to quiver with fear and was nearly crying at the sentence from her "Mistress"

"What do you think girl?" Gary said to Ella whilst hoping deep down that she would stop the role play. As much as he enjoyed the acts he didn't want to permanently hurt her.

Ella turned to look at Gary and said "I think the Mistress has been very fair and I deserve the 50 lashes"

Gary instructed Jane to bring him the switch so as to get her involved in the action.

As she did Gary but his foot against the left foot of Ella and pushed causing her legs to spread and the silky material of her panties to stretch tighter over her buttocks. He repeated the action with her right foot until Ella lay prostrated over the chair with her legs three feet apart and the gusset of the panties tight in her pussy. Gary could already see the moisture soaking into the material.

Taking one quick practice swing he proceeded to thrash the poor girls behind at a very rapid rate. Jane stood next to him calling out the tally as the blows fell. After 25 strokes Gary stopped to get his breath and also to give Ella the chance to give up.

She was whimpering but had not screamed or cried and did not look like she wanted to as she clung resolutely to the arms of the high back chair. Gary could see the veins standing out in her arms as she was gripping the chair so tightly. The little piece of cotton between her legs was now sodden and had ridden right up into her pussy.

Gary looked at Jane and instructed her to play with the young girl's pussy.

Jane didn't need to be asked twice and sitting on the floor between the whipped girls legs she rested her back against the legs of the chair and reached up and pulled the wet material away from Ella`s labia and to one side. Craning her neck a little Jane stuck her tongue into the wet and swollen lips and began to lick up all the juices that were literally a torrent running out of Ella. Jane sucked greedily on the poor girls clit and this pushed Ella over the top and she orgasmed so hard that she squirted all over Jane`s up turned face and this led to more slurping from Jane. Ella`s legs were now shaking uncontrollably.

Gary told Jane to stop and once she had removed herself from between Ella`s legs and once she was clear and standing next to him again he began to thrash the girl with no mercy reaching the 50 lashes in double quick time.

As Jane called out the 50 so Ella collapsed onto the chair and Jane had to help her to the bed. Jane went quickly to the bathroom and returned with some antiseptic cream that they had brought with them.

Removing Ella`s panties with the greatest of care Jane started to rub the cream in to this pert young bottom that had been so brutally whipped by her husband. At her suggestion, she thought with some guilt. The touch of the cream on the severe welts on her bottom caused Ella to flinch and squirm but she eventually relaxed as the soothing cream and the gentle massaging from Jane's hands started to reduce the fire that covered her arse.

Jane continued rubbing the salve into the worst abrasions left by the switch and then she felt Ella push her arse up against her hand and raise it off of the bed. Jane was not sure what this meant but the pushing of her arse into her hand became more insistent until Jane thought it can only mean one thing.

Wiping the antiseptic cream of her hand Jane tentatively pushed one finger into the cunt that was now desperately pushing against her trying for some kind of release. The feeling of need was so intense that Jane stopped and moved over to her yellow cloth bag.

She returned to sit next to Ella on the bed and turned her over which caused Ella to cry out briefly before the cold sheets helped her burning buttocks

Jane switched the 7 inch vibrator to a very low speed and gently rubbed it up and down the puffy swollen lips between Ella`s legs. Ella visibly relaxed as the plastic sent small ripples through her pussy.

Next, Jane rested the tip directly on the clit that was sticking out angrily from between Ella's pussy lips. This caused Ella to arch her back violently but she grabbed Janes hand and made her push the vibrator harder against her sensitive clit.

Jane increased the speed of the vibrator and slid it deep inside of Ella who exploded in an enormous orgasm shaking and grabbing at Jane as the powerful feeling started deep in her toes and spread through her whole body leaving her lying spent on the bed. Jane put a pillow under her head and covered her with a bedsheet as Ella curled into a ball and started to gently snore.

Jane turned to Gary and noticed the huge erection he was sporting.

Jane was now sitting on the bed leaning to one side and resting on her elbow.

"I suppose I have to look after you now?" she said with a grin.

Silently Gary walked towards her and she opened her mouth wide as he just walked his dick into her waiting mouth. Jane started to stoke the base of his dick whilst sucking hard on the head and allowing her tongue to swirl around the little split at the top licking up the pre come that was gathered there.

It didn't take him long before he ejaculated deep into Jane's mouth and throat. She held his cock in her mouth as he deposited spurt after spurt of his creamy spunk. She took it all and as he calmed down and withdrew she swallowed it all and then cleaned his prick so well that he nearly came again.

Gary kissed her passionately and they both lay on the bed next to the softly snoring Dutch girl. Gary held Jane tight and they dropped off, both of them exhausted and feeling that normal after sex glow.

To be continued

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers