Gas Station Pt. 01

Story Info
Hijinks in the 1980's when I stop at a gas station.
835 words
4.36
4.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subpuppy
subpuppy
12 Followers

Gas Station Pt.1

The first chapter is true, the rest will be my fantasies about what could have happened if I had gone back.

It was a warm South Florida Spring night in 1984. I was doing the 5 mile walk home from work that I did almost every night. This night I stopped at the gas station by the turnpike and bought a six pack and a Penthouse. It was nice being 19 and able to buy beer. I had drank two beers and paged through the magazine before I made it to the last gas station before my house. It was another mile from here to home. I figured I had better stop and pee.

I went up to the attendant and asked for the key. He handed it to me, looking at me as he did. I didn't notice it at first, but realized later he had been checking me out. I was a thin and scrawny 19 year old. I went into the bathroom, read the magazine again, then as I sat on the toilet I realized how horny I was and started stroking my cock. Soon I was cumming. It felt so naughty cumming in a gas station rest room.

I cleaned up and got dressed again and took the key back. He said to me "I was wondering if you were OK, I had just made a note and was going to check on you" He showed me the note, it said "Be back in 15 minutes"

We started talking and it did not take him long to share that he was gay. I didn't share with him, but I had many gay fantasies and had at times thought of how it would be to be taken by a man, always with me as the bottom. He was intrigued when he found out I was going into the Navy since he had recently completed a tour in the Navy as well. He told me he had been married but found out he loved cock more than his wife. We talked more and I didn't realize it at the time but he kept maneuvering the conversation back to gay. He finally got me to say that I had nothing against gay people. At that he said "Then how would you like it if I sucked your cock?"

I was tipsy from the beer and still horny, so after a second I said "sure". He stuck the note he had made earlier up in the window and led me back to the restroom. I trembled when he shut the door behind him. He got on his knees and undid my pants and lowered them and my underwear. I took off my shirt and stepped out of my clothes. I was so turned on to be naked in front of him. He took my cock in his mouth and Oh My God it was heaven. I was moaning and trying not to fall. He spent so much time worshipping my cock, sucking on it, squeezing my balls, licking my shaft. Then going back to devouring my cockhead.

I grabbed my ass cheeks, and squeezed my ass cheeks. It took my breath away when seconds later he grabbed my ass cheeks as well. I had to grab my hair on my head with both heads to keep from screaming as I came. He kept sucking for a few seconds after I finished, swallowing every drop. He finished, got up and smiled at me and thanked me for letting him blow me. Thanked me!!! All I could think about was WOW!!! I wanted him to kiss me but I was too shy to ask. He left the bathroom after telling me to follow him in a few minutes.

I got out of the bathroom and joined him on the steps outside the gas station. We chatted. He said I had a beautiful cock and if he had more time he wanted to straddle me. He told me that if I wanted to make good money I should be a bartender at a gay bar because I looked so straight. I really couldn't think of much to say, I just keep thinking that I wanted him to take me. I was a virgin at the time, and he was the first person who had made me cum. I think I was suffering from puppy love at the time. I said goodbye and to my everlasting regret, never went back.

Now, 40 years later I live in the same town again. I go by the gas station and it is still there. Sometimes I go and ask the attendant for the keys. I go into the restroom, close the door, and strip. I walk around the bathroom, measuring it out, seeing if my memories match, and if all my fantasies would work. Then I fondle myself, and sometimes, if I am very horny, I jerk off thinking of him on his knees making me cum.

subpuppy
subpuppy
12 Followers