Gavin & Chantelle Pt. 01

Story Info
They meet again (see Owning Her - earlier story)
2k words
3.83
948
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: And they meet again

Chantelle was to go back to Africa for her fathers 70th birthday bash. She would be going alone, her husband didn't have enough annual leave and work was crazy anyway. A month or two before she was to fly out, she had a text from her old school friend Sandi. Sandi and Chantelle were in the same year at school and Sandi is the younger sister of Gavin - Chantelle's first serious boyfriend.

"I've heard that you will be in Cape Town for your Dad's 70th" Sandi texted. "We are living in Stellenbosch now, a long way from Zulu Land, ha ha 😊"

A minute later, text "You should make a plan to drop in and see us!"

Chantelle's agenda was not firm and it would be good to catch up with Sandi again. As she read the texts she smiled and thought about some of the fun times they had in their late teen years and into their early 20's. All the crazy things young girls got up to through matric dance (prom night), debutants ball and into university days, filled with parties and fun. Discovering new things and themselves - such an exciting time!

It didn't take long for Chantelle to think about some of the crazy things she and Gavin got up to too. The day that she gave him her virginity. That mad afternoon when Gavin convinced her to go nude on that Zulu Land beach. An afternoon that ended in some of the hottest sex she had ever had - sex on a public beach! Now she was married with two pretty much grownup children and married to a man that let's say, she had lost her spark for. She probably still loved Andrew but not in the same way as when they first met and dated. The challenges and routine of life had set in and knocked the polish off of that kind of love.

Chantelle texted back, "Sandi, too long since we last spoke - time difference doesn't help. I'd love to catch up. Will let you know my plans"

Next text "P.S. the function is on a wine farm in Stellenbosch so I will be staying in the area. Looking forward to seeing you all..." she pressed send. Smiling she re-read her text "...looking forward to seeing your all" who did that mean... Chantelle felt butterflies take flight in her tummy.

...................................

Chantelle walked into the little coffee shop across from the park and immediately spotted Sandi sitting alone at a small table. Their eyes met and Sandi sprang to her feet with her warm smile filled with white teeth set off against her tanned skin.

"Chantelle, how good to see you. You look great, what are you doing to keep in such great shape?"

"Hi Sandi, lovely to see you. You haven't aged a day. What has it been now, about 20 years?"

The two chatted away and caught up on the news about who had married whom, kids parents, there was so much to talk about. The afternoon flew by over a slice of cake, coffee and mostly chatter.

Sandi laughed, "I remember how you always had the boys hovering like bees around a hive. I see that you still show off a lot of cleavage".

Chantelle put her hand to her chest, covering the deep groove set between her full breasts, "Sandi" she said in a sing-song voice "the boys didn't hover around me, and I don't show off my cleavage!"

"Don't be coy about it Chantelle, if you've got it flaunt it, as they say. If I had breasts like yours I definitely would be showing cleavage but here I am stuck with my little A cup titties." Sandi laughed at her friends embarrassed response.

"We've been here long enough Chantelle and I can't face another cup of coffee. Come over to my place and let's have a glass of wine instead. The kids are at varsity (university) and Toby is in the Cape Town office today, he wont be home 'till late. We'll have the house to ourselves. Come on, follow me, I'm parked just across the road".

Chantelle was sitting across from Sandi in her lounge room. It was just like old times.

"So... what is Gavin up to?" asked Chantelle.

"Oh, he is doing very well for himself. He made partner in the law firm last year. His wife is a big shot corporate girl with Woollies, Linda is her name."

"Mmm really, what is she like?" enquired Chantelle, not using Linda's name. Those butterflies on the move again, why was that? She pressed the tips of her fingers into her lower belly as she waited for Sandi to reply.

"A bit of a cold fish if you ask me, and you did" she laughed. "No really, Linda is ok but seems a bit up tight most of the time. You can tell that she grew up in Jo'burg and not Zulu Land" the smile never leaving her lips. "I don't think that she will be any good in bed!"

"Sandi!" Chantelle chided. But then leaned forward, "what makes you say that?"

"Ag you know what they say about a person that can't eat a meal with their fingers. You know..., she can't get a bit messy" Sandi grinned at her friend knowingly. "I don't think she ever dips her fingers into her own little honey pot. I told Gavin that we were catching up today by the way. Would you like to catch up with him?"

"Sandi I'm married! Why would I want to meet up with Gavin again. That was all a long time ago."

"Sure it was" replied Sandi "but you don't exactly seem over the moon in your marriage to Andrew... Anyway, I was just asking."

The afternoon continued with the ladies laughing and poking fun at each other. Chantelle picked up her phone to check the time and was just about to say that it was time to go when the doorbell rang.

Sandi put her glass down, frowning as she stood up, "who could that be, I'm not expecting anyone."

Chantelle started getting her things together to leave as Sandi went to the door, phone, car keys... she saw movement from the corner of her eye and looked up as Sandi entered the room again, "look who's here Chantelle, we were just talking about him"

Chantelle looked up into those familiar eyes, he had the same wide friendly smile as his sister but sharp piercing eyes. It was like Gavin was able to look straight into your sole. Chantelle was speechless, she felt herself flush as she stood up to greet him. He glided across the room with athletic grace and in a second was in front of her. Chantelle's face almost bumping into his crotch as she stood, she raised up onto her tip toes to kiss him on the cheek. He took her firmly by her arms, their faces so close then pulled her close and hugged her tight against his chest.

"Ag Chantelle, how nice to see you," he said still holding her in his hug, a bit too long... Chantelle was aware of her heart racing and aware of her breasts pushing into Gavin's chest as he held her close.

"I just happened to be in the area," he said as he released her from his hug, but didn't move away, looking into her eyes, holding her in place "I thought I would drop in and say hello to my little sister."

Sandi had just told Chantelle that he knew she would be there today, this was no coincidence but Chantelle said nothing.

Gavin moved across the room and hugged Sandi, kissing her on the cheek before sitting in the chair opposite Chantelle. Sandi sat in a chair to his left, the three of them forming kind of a tri-angle. Chantelle was thrown by Gavin's sudden arrival, she became conscious of her top and thought about Sandi's comment earlier over coffee, "...showing off your cleavage" she had said. She was wearing a white T-shirt with a V-neck that dipped low between her 36-C breasts. The necklace she wore held a pendant that hung low, just at the start of the pleasure crevice between her breasts. Of course it was to attract attention to her breasts but she would never admit that. Her skirt was mid-thigh in length but now felt so much shorter. She held her knees close together conscious of Gavin's eyes on her as the hem of her skirt moved up her legs as she sat. They all made small talk, but Chantelle was struggling to concentrate, what was happening to her, she felt like the school girl that she was when she and Gavin first started dating. Her mind took her back to afternoons when he would visit her and she was still in her school uniform, she would often catch him looking at her legs under that well-worn short school skirt, maybe hoping to see a bit more, hoping that her legs would part just enough to glimpse her panties, which occasionally they did (mistakenly of course...).

"Where are you staying Chantelle?" it was Gavin's voice that pulled her back from her memories.

"Hmm, oh, I am staying at a little hotel nearby, the Wild Mushroom."

"Very nice, I know it well. They'll take good care of you." That constant smile as he spoke, she felt as though he was reading every thought, every memory. Maybe it was just the wine.

"Sandi, I need to get going. It was so nice to catch up with you again.."

"No way that you driving after all the wine we had. Let Gavin drive you. I can pick you up at your hotel tomorrow whenever it suits you and you can pick up your rental then."

Chantelle knew that she should not be driving but Gavin was having more of an effect on her than the wine. Was this a good idea? Before Chantelle could say a word Gavin was on his feet. "I have to leave myself anyway. I will drop you off on my way" it wasn't a question.

The hotel was only a few kilometres away and there is never really traffic to speak of in Stellenbosch. Chantelle relaxed a bit on the way, the sun was warm as it fell on her legs in the car beside Gavin. She smelt the leather of the seats, smelt his masculine aftershave. She was aware of his occasional glances at her legs. "Do you ever think of that afternoon on the beach in Cape Vidal?" Gavin asked out of the blue, referring to their public beach sex session. Chantelle didn't answer, she just blushed and he knew that it meant that she knew exactly what he was talking about and that of course she still thought about it.

After a pause, "Have you ever done anything like that with Andrew?" he asked.

"No" was her instant answer. So he knew her husbands name, I guess Sandi must have mentioned it sometime but it wasn't today.

"No?" he repeated with a question in his voice, then he just chuckled.

Before long Gavin pulled up in front of the white building with its grey slate roof. He turned to her and placed his hand lightly on her leg, it moved slightly towards him, opening her legs a fraction. Chantelle felt his touch, felt her legs part, she let both just happen. "It is really good to see you again Chantelle. I would love to catch up again if you can squeeze me in" his words hung in space. "I'll text you. Sandi will give me your number" no questions, just statements.

Back in her room Chantelle's head was spinning, recounting the afternoon and thinking about the effect that seeing Gavin again had on her. She recalled the feeling of her breasts pressed against his chest, the light touch of his hand on her leg, his self-assured manner as he took charge...

"Do you ever think of that afternoon on the beach in Cape Vidal?"

"...if you can you squeeze me in"

Her heart was racing and the butterflies were still fluttering.

.............