Owning Her

Story Info
He takes possession of what was always his to begin with.
3.5k words
3.75
5.8k
1
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OWNING HER

It was a perfect summers day on this African beach, clear blue sky with the lightest of breeze. The couple giggles and joke sitting close together on the sand beside a rock looking out to sea. Shoulders bumping, knees touching, electric touches that both were nonchalantly hyper conscious of. Gavin is already semi-erect in anticipation. For Chantelle the tension had been building over the months that he was away, somewhere in Southern Africa as part of his compulsory military service. You wouldn't have guessed it today, but the country is at war.

Many lonely nights Chantelle would lie in her bed in her parents' home, longing for Gavin's touch. She imagined his kisses and caresses trailing down her body, he was her first love and took her virginity. She would keep her eyes tightly shut, laying in the dark on her stomach in bed, gently rocking and grinding her pussy into her mattress in that special way that she discovered. No fingers for Chantelle, it was rub and grind. Her hands gripping the bedlinen as the tension built, imagining it was him. She took her time, let it build and build and then....

No need to just imagine today because Gavin was back and Chantelle intended to make up for lost time! Today was the first time that they were alone since his short 7 days of scheduled leave started. Gavin had planned this day carefully over the many long lazy days of "hurry up and wait" that only the military can deliver with such precision. Not just the Zululand beach but the very location, secluded and romantic. He had it all figured out.

Gavin had his hand on Chantelle's back as they made small talk. He took hold of the string to her bikini top and gently started tugging. "No!"

"Come on babe, it's just us" he looked into her eyes and kept the pressure on the bow of her bikini. It begins to slip. He keeps pulling on it with a steady tension, the knot is giving way.

Chantelle's heart picks up pace as she feels the strap around her body let go. His fingers slide under the thin string and completely loosens the knot. Her bikini supported now only by the loop around her neck.

Chantelle feels her heavy 34C breasts slip down against the loose little triangles of fabric. Highly aware of the light touches against her nipples, they stiffened. She quickly places her forearm across her chest supporting her beasts and keeping the material more or less in place.

Gavin knew there would be resistance, but he had planned for that.

Smiling he says, "I've missed you so much" as he takes hold of the tag to the second knot, the string around her neck. He pulls this one a little quicker than the first and it too comes free. He sits up from where he was resting on his elbow, reaches beneath Chantelle's arm and takes hold of her bikini top. Gently but firmly, he pulls it away. She lets it go, she doesn't resist, wanting to please him.

Chantelle keeps her arm across her breasts hiding her nipples. Gavin has seen them a thousand times before, but this is different for her. This is public. "But is it public" she thinks to herself knowing how secluded the spot is that they are in. Gavin's right hand freely roams over her back, gently touching and mixing up nails lightly scratching her back just how she likes it. Slowly he leans forward and kisses her, never taking his hand from her back. She kisses him back, eager, hungry, getting horny. Soon Gavin slips his left hand onto her tummy. Her knees are drawn up close to her body, his hand moves between the tops of her thighs and her tummy. Higher up to touch the underside of her breasts.

Chantelle relaxes under his touch, she reaches her right hand around his shoulder and up to his neck, giving him full access to her firm young breasts. Gavin runs his hands all over her stomach and breasts, careful to not touch her nipples just yet. He has planned every stroke every touch, he has to do it all just right if he is to achieve his conquest.

Gavin moves his hands to Chantelle's upper thighs and gently pushes them down, straightening them out a bit. Then his hand is on her shoulder as their tongues duel, firmly he pushes her onto her back, she doesn't resist. He pulls back from their kiss and soaks in the sight of this beautiful 19 year old woman. Her body firm and strong from the aerobic classes and good genetics that some are blessed with. She lays there, on her back in the sun with her breasts exposed - highly aware of her nakedness. Her pulse beats quickly.

Gavin sits up on his knees, just beside her. He runs the fingers of both his hands down her body from just beneath her breasts. Slowly his fingers draw down her body, across her flat stomach, over the rise of her hip bones. She self-consciously feels his eyes focus on her mound, her Mons Venus as it rises up before diving down in a beautiful curve of womanhood between her legs, thighs pressed together. Time seems to have stopped. Gavin's fingers move to the bikini strings of her bikini panties. He grips them and starts their journey down.

"No!" her eyes are big, her hands shooting to his. He looks up from her pussy and into her soft brown eyes, he is now fully hard in anticipation of his plan. So many times he has run this through his mind's eye.

"We are alone, just like in your room. There is no one here to see you, it's only me. I want to see you naked on this beach". Her fingers stay on his but her grip softens. He knows that she wants to please him. He starts to pull her bikini off as he says, "I've missed you so much, I think of you all the time that we are apart. I just want to make up for all that lost time. Who even knows if I ever get out of this war?" By now her panties are halfway down, just at the start of the upward curve of her pussy mound. Her pubic hair exposed, neatly trimmed, edges shaved to her bikini line. His heart is in his throat, this is the pivotal moment, he maintains firm pressure on her bikini bottoms.

"Let me do this, please..." he says. Her fingers relax, he pauses, he knows that she has conceded and waits for just a second longer. "Please..." Looking into his eyes she presses her feet into the sand, lifting her bum a fraction and her panties slip away.

Gavin moves to the other side of his now naked Chantelle, leaning on his left elbow to free his right hand to roam over her perfect fully naked body. He leans in and they kiss again, his fingers tracing lines from her thighs to her breasts. Her left hand on his right shoulder, involuntarily squeezing at times that he touches a more erroneous spot on her body. Her left arm lays beside her, between them. Gavin's hand traces up her body and covers her breast, Chantelle's hard nipple pressing into his palm. He squeezes her breast with just the pressure he knows she likes. He's her first after all, she is trained to his touch, his methods, his rhythm. Squeeze, release sliding away maintaining contact with her nipple, brushing over it. She's tingling all over, vibrating, anticipating.

Chantelle is flooded with sensation and emotion. The warm sun and his hands on her body. Her high degree of exposure in public. As she lays on her back her knees part a bit more and she feels the warm sun reach between her thighs and touch her pussy. It's warm, she likes the feel of it. She lets her legs fall open a little more, her thigh pressing against Gavin. Slowly his hand leaves her breast and moves down her body once more. As fingers lightly trace over her stomach. His hand continues its journey over her hip bone, onto the top of her thigh. Then back up across her stomach and down. Down. Across her pussy bonnet. Down to the tops of her opened thighs. There is no resistance now, no hesitation, she has given herself over to his will, just as he knew she would. She has overcome her modesty for him, he owns her, Chantelle is his to do with what he wants - they both know it.

Gavin's fingers slide to the edge of her pubic hair line, the shaved area, the sensitive spot. He traces down her hairline lightly, between her open legs, along the outer edge of her pussy. Up and down the edges of her outer lips. He spreads his fingers to touch both sides of her pussy, either side of her wet slit. Up and down, lightly, gently, teasing. Then finally on an upward stroke he lets his middle finger brush against her slit! Aaah. His touch is so light that Chantelle isn't sure if it is imagined, but there it is again. She feels it building, wanting his touch. He strokes again, focussing on her wet slit now. Her inner lips peeking shyly through the protection of her vulva. She feels her pussy swelling, filling and opening, readying itself for what must come. Please let it come... She realises that her legs have dropped wide open, her left knee almost touching the warm sand beside her. Open to him, ready for him, waiting for him...

Gavin's fingers enjoy the slippery sensation of Chantelle's juicy pussy. She needs to breath harder now so they have stopped kissing. She wants to concentrate on the sensations he is strumming though her. Gavin sits up beside her, his left hand tracing over her upper body, squeezing her breasts, touching her erect nipples. His right hand focussed between her legs. Her eyes are closed, her mouth is open, her legs are spread wide open.

Gavin stops touching her slit and concentrates his touch to only her outer lips and inner thighs. Only for a minute or so but her movements show her impatience, she wants more. He withdraws his hand an inch from her pussy, touching nothing, as he waits. His eyes focused on his prize, then as lightly as he can, with a single finger tip, he touches her wet inner lips that by now have parted and are beckoning, glistening in the light. Touch, stop. Then higher up, touch, stop. Closer to her clit that till now has not been touched. Each touch makes her pussy muscles contract with a twitch. Closer to that clit that is just waiting, swelling... Then he leans in and holds his tongue to her clit hood. Gently, just above the most sensitive bit. He breathes hot air onto her clit, keeping his tongue soft and still. Her hips jerk up sliding her clit over the tip of his tongue, he smiles - he has her.

The sensation of his tongue on her clit is so strong, her pussy reacts, she needs more! His right hand between her legs, his thumb pressing against the lower end of her slit, his tongue motionless on her clitoral hood. Chantelle thrusts her hips again, rubbing her clit against his tongue, aaah that feels so good. Inhibitions long forgotten, wanton she thrusts again, and again, steady. Gavin's tongue begins to wiggle flicking across her prominent aroused clitoris as she moves against his face, increasing the pressure and her pleasure. His thumb pressing in, her pussy lips wet and open, vagina spasms on his thumb each time her clit contacts his tongue.

Gavin pulls his face and hand away, her eyes opened a bit confused but then she knows.

"Roll onto your tummy" it isn't a question. He is going to fuck her now. She knows it, she is going to let him fuck her on this public beach right now... she rolls onto her stomach. Her legs apart, Chantell glances over her shoulder and sees his shorts being tossed away as he moves between her spread legs. He reaches down with both hands to her hips, in practiced movements Chantelle tilts her hips back, knowing what he wants, lifting her pussy from the towel giving Gavin complete access. Her pussy is wet and ready. With one hand holding his cock he moves forward, leans into her, his left arm supporting his weight he presses the tip of his cock to her entrance and feels its welcoming embrace.

The slippery lips of her wet pussy engulf the head of his cock. He presses in an inch and feels her pussy contract around him, sucking him in, then relaxing waiting/wanting more of him in her. He presses forward again, another inch. Her pussy is hot on his cock, he clenches his eyes closed fighting for control, in one fast movement he pulls out! "Aaah" escapes her lips, her hips and pussy following his backward stroke trying not to let go. "I want you inside me" she calls out, conquered!

He smiles knowingly and presses forward, filling her with his wet cock in one stroke. The deep penetration takes her by surprise and she pulls her head back and up, arching her body lifting her tits from the towel. Mouth open, "aaah" filled pussy pressed to the ground. He holds his forward pressure, her pussy adjusting to him, "mmm" he can feel her pussy muscles tiny contractions letting him slip all the way in, sooo deep. Raised up on her elbows she drops her head forward now, hanging from her shoulders, her sensitive nipples grazing against the roughness of the towel. Her buttocks relax, her pussy adjusting, he begins to move. Slowly withdrawing 'till just an inch is left in her, then driving forward with slow controlled force, deep into her cunt. Back and forth in a predictable rhythm that she can anticipate. Long deep strokes that fill her. After some time he picks up his pace, reading her body, applying his stamina. Faster and a little harder. Faster and a little deeper. Her breathing quickens, she is building. Closer, ever closer.

"Push back on me" he says. On command she lifts her hips a fraction, spreading herself more, her firm bum spread, changing the angles and giving him maximum access to her body. He has moulded her needs to what he wants with repetition, she is trained to fuck the way he wants. She is his instrument and he is playing her. Gavin drives his cock into her again and Chantelle feels the towel caress her clit. Gavin's cock deep inside her, filling her. The towel rubbing her clit as she does in her bed against her mattress. Rubbing, fucking, building. Small sounds begin to escape her, "uh"..."uh"...."uhh" her clit on the towel, his cock in her cunt - she cums!! Her stomach muscles pull tight, tilting her hips forward and down. Gavin has enough length to stay inside of her, loving the grip of her twitching pussy. It's too much for him to hold, with a final thrust he shoots his load into her cunt. Pushing forward wanting more of her, cumming.

Her orgasm subsides, her bum relaxes and he can drive in a little deeper again. Laying on top of her, his cock still inside her, they rest and breath. She can feel his cock in her, she loves this moment and lets it linger. They've been apart for a long time and there is still energy pent up in her. She starts to twist her body around, leading with her shoulders and he understands. He slips out of her warm wet place and lets her roll onto her back. No sooner is she on her back and her legs are open again, her hands reaching for his hips, pulling him forward, wanting to be filled once more. Aaah the joys of youth, his cock is still rock hard and he easily slips back into her.

Gavin starts by grinding against her vulva. He can feel her pussy meshing up against him, rubbing against her clit (an upside down mattress perhaps). He is holding himself off of her, arms straight. Looking down on her eyes closed face with a hint of a smile and concentration across her eyebrows. He pulls back slowly and then slams forward hard. The force takes Chantelle by surprise, her eyes shoot open as she grunts on impact. He pulls back again, slowly, almost all the way out, holds, and slams his hard cock back into her shutting her eyes again. "Ahh" escapes her. Charmaine feels his cum mingled with her juices pumped from her pussy, trickle out of her used cunt. She feels the juices journey the V of her firm bum. The juice runs over her anus as Gavin is withdrawing his penis from her once more. Her pussy is gripping his cock and extends outwards of her in protest to his cock being pulled back from her depths. Her anus twitches as her pussy spasms, waiting for the next blow from his cock but he changes rhythm now and pushes back into her, hard and strong but not slamming. Pulls back, her cunt holds on, his cum flowing out of her, he pushes back into her tight tunnel. She feels him intently inside of her sensitive love channel, he feels bigger than ever (it's been too long) she feels stretched around his cock, so full. Gavin rests his chest down to her now, feeling her breasts warm against his chest. He places his head to the side of hers, kissing and licking at her neck.

His thrusts are isolated to hip movements, back and out on a curve, the forward movement rubs junction of cock and body against her clit. Chantelle's legs open wide, her thighs are pulled up to be at almost right angles to her body, spreading herself for him maximising his contact with her clit. Suddenly he wants something different, this is too easy for her. He pulls out, she is confused.

"Get onto your knees" again, it's not a question and she is almost surprised by how she automatically follows the instruction. Rolling onto all fours she glances back at him, cock in hand he is focuses on her dripping cunt. "Arch your back" Chantelle drops her elbows to the ground, her tits move freely beneath her, nipples touching the ever present roughness of the towel. Gavin moves forward as if a different person, he wants to fuck her. Just fuck like an animal, no love - FUCK. He feels his cock throb as he gazes upon her open cunt. He moves forward and takes hold of Chantelle's narrow waist. He pulls her backwards onto his cock. An urgency overcomes him and he starts to drive into her, a metronome to a steady fast hard beat. Slapping against her buttocks, slamming into her pussy, looking down glimpsing the swing of her tits.

Chantelle has lowered her head once more as she is bumped and pumped. She is wide open taking his thrusts. Her tits are swinging from the momentum rubbing her nipples on the towel, just enough, it feels so good. He is being rougher than normal, harder than normal he's fucking her and she's liking it. "uh, uh, uh" escaping her with every thrust. Gavin can hear her grunts, she's usually so quiet right up until her orgasm, not today, not now. He fucks her hard, digging his fingers into her flesh, pulling her onto his cock. He's going to cum. Chantelle hears his heavy breathing and then the grunts, "Ah, Ah , Ah" fucking her hard and she knows he is going to cum. He does, in one last hard thumping thrust Gavin smashes into her hot wet pussy "Ahhh" and triggers her second orgasm. Chantelle's pussy contracts on him again, she is pushing back now, her pussy twitching on him, milking his cum from him. They keep still, he is deep inside her, his head thrown back and his face to the African sky. Slowly she slides forward onto her tummy with Gavin following her down. He lies on top of her for a second or two, then rolls to his side careful to keep his cock buried inside of her, she likes to keep it inside of her as she slowly comes down from her high.

Chantelle can feel his cock start to soften within her, still thick inside of her. Her muscles squeeze him one last time and more cum flows from her. They lay together, not speaking under the warm African sun, on a Zululand beach. He owns her, they both know it.

Chantelle is my wife and Gavin is her first boyfriend from many years ago. He may not know it (I hope that he doesn't) but she and I both know that he still owns her...