Gay for Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,350 Followers

"I don't know," Candy said, looking at the woods in the opposite direction. "But they went that way."

"I bet they're fucking," Lee said, brushing away Sophie's playful hand before she got a rise out of him. The glimmer in his eyes that was easy to read.

"Dude, that's so rude," Ashton chuckled. Candy picked up on the vibe before Sophie and started smiling.

Fanning out in a loose line, the four of them very quietly approached the woods.

* * * * * *

Ashton paced the small dorm room back and forth as a dark cloud hung over his head. He couldn't shake how he felt knowing that his girlfriend was probably fucking another guy right at that very moment. He glanced at the clock again trying to guess at the timeline. It was barely six-thirty in the evening. Surely that was too soon for them to get started, wasn't it?

As he paced, he chased the ghosts of all the answers he didn't know. Despite her words, this guy had to do something for Candy. He thought about the first time he had fucked Candice, how she had wanted him inside of her so quickly before he could control himself. He remembered cumming inside of her and being told to keep fucking her. Maybe that's what Algebra Boy could do? He was such a pencil-necked geek, he probably came on his first stroke. And would keep going. Fuck, Candy probably loved that!

A mental image appeared in Ashton's head of Candy begging him to keep going, to keep fucking her. He imagined her wet, sloppy pussy oozing the other man's semen as he kept banging away her, so gleeful to get some pussy. He thought about Candy squirming, so wet and warm as he fucked her, making squishy sounds from their combined juices until he got off again.

Ashton fondled his hard-on as he paced the floor before realizing what he was doing. Despite his angst, he had still managed to grow hard. He considered the promise he had made to her when he told her he would jerk-off tonight thinking about her getting fucked. As he thought about it, he peeled off his clothes, starting with his t-shirt and not stopping until he was completely naked. Hard as hell and as naked as the day he was born, he went back to pacing the floor.

"Yo, is that for me?" Jared asked, finally returning from a late dinner.

"Might as well be," Ashton said with a shrug. Why not let his roommate jerk him off? Candy was getting some strange, why shouldn't he? "You want to watch some porn?"

"Hell yeah," Jared said, setting down his bookbag and fishing out his laptop. "What's got you going?"

"Just wound up," Ash said, deflecting the question as he sat in his office chair near Jared. Turning on his computer, he surfed to his favorite streaming service and started up some porn while waiting on his roommate. Jared had the nicer computer with a big 17" screen. The battery life sucked, but who cared?

Once he had his laptop up and running, he went to a rival porn streaming site and clicked on the first video he saw before getting undressed. Naked and stroking his cock to life, he reached over and gave Ash's swollen member a playful squeeze. "You're hard as hell. Candy on the rag?"

"Something like that," Ash said, not waiting to into it. Without his hand needed on his cock, he grabbed at Jared's cock while watching a hot chick swallowing a mouthful of cum on Jared's big computer. He thought about Candy going down him after they fuck and how much she liked to lick him clean. "You think girls really like that?"

"Like what?"

"Swallowing cum? I mean, in the movies, they always do, but . . ."

"Doesn't Candy do it?"

"Oh yeah, she loves it, at least as far as I can tell. But she's different. She's a freak. Most girls I've known were sort of funny about it."

"You ever thought about doing it?" Jared asked.

"Swallowing cum?" Ash asked, a bit surprised by the question. "I'm not gay."

"No, I know, but what if you could do it and no one knew you were doing it. Like, what if you woke up as a chick one day and could do everything a chick does in bed. That wouldn't be gay, would it?"

Ash pondered the imponderable, welcoming the distraction from his concerns. "I guess, I mean if I was really a girl . . ."

"What if a girl asked you to do it?" Jared proposed. "You know, as like part of a threesome or something?"

"I don't know, would you? I mean, then two people know you're gay, her and him."

"They would both have to be cool with it, right? And it can't be gay if there's a girl there, right?"

"I suppose," he said, mulling it over. "But she would have to be really hot. I mean, like Ariana Grande hot or something."

"So you would suck dick for Ariana Grande?"

"Maybe," Ash allowed, suddenly very aware of how they were touching each other.

"Would you swallow?"

"Fuck, I don't know! Would you?"

A big grin stretched across Jared's face. "Fuck yeah I would." He followed his eager confession with a long stare at Ash's lap. "It might be hot."

"That's just it," Ash said, seeing part of the problem. "What if you liked it? Then what? How do you spend the rest of your life knowing you like to suck dick?"

"As long as I'm getting all the pussy I want, who cares?"

"I think that would make you bi, wouldn't it?"

"Not if I never kiss a guy. It's only gay if you kiss."

Ash laughed as he considered all of Jared's rules for what made someone gay or not gay. As long as you don't push back, you're not gay. Or, As long as you don't kiss, you're not gay. Or, As long as no one ever catches you doing it, you're not gay. In Jared's worldview, stroking each other's cock didn't count as being gay. It was just another way of jerking off, that's all.

"You saying you want to suck my dick?" Ash asked his roommate.

"Depends. Do you want to try sucking mine?"

* * * * * * *

Ashton made sure he kept Lee in view on his right and Candy in view on his left. Their plan had been simple. The four of them would silently creep into the woods until one of the saw something. That person would alert their neighbor and they would combine to see what they could see.

"Did you hear something?" Amy asked from her position on her knees. In front of her, Jared leaned against a tree. His shorts were pulled down to his ankles and his cock glistened from her mouth.

"I'm so close," Jared groaned, putting his hand on the back of Amelia's head and urging her to keep going.

"Hurry up before they get suspicious," she said before wrapping her full lips around his cock again. Jared sweetened the deal by bending over and pulling up her top. Her large breasts spilled into view for him to grope as she continued sucking.

Ash froze in place, ducking down behind a bit of greenery. After glancing to his right and left, he pointed in front of himself. Lee and Candy smiled, nodded, and began closing in on his position. They both stooped over and walked very carefully and quietly. From behind Lee, he saw Sophie joining them.

Without a word, Ash pointed in front of him at the show going on. The rest of the quartet stooped down next to him, mostly hidden from view as snickers threatened to leak past the huge grins on their faces.

"Let me fuck you, bae," Jared pleaded.

"Are you sure it's okay?" Amy asked, looking right over their heads without seeing her audience. "I don't want them to catch us."

"I do," Jared said, pulling her to her feet and smothering her mouth with a huge kiss as he played with her big tits. While they kissed, his hand snaked down her sides and pushed down on her shorts.

"I've never done it in the woods," she said, stepping out of her shorts.

"Bend over," Jared told her, trading places with her so Amy could brace herself flat handed and straight-armed against the big tree while poking her ass in his direction. Jared put his hand between her legs for a moment. "Fuck, you're wet."

"You know how wet I get sucking dick," she said, squirming and looking at him over her opposite shoulder.

"I'm going to fuck you so good," he said, grabbing his rock hard cock and stepping closer. He guided himself inside her pussy and sighed. "God, you feel so good."

"Fuck me, baby."

Jared began sliding in and out with long, slow strokes, holding her hips as he moved. He kicked her legs farther apart until she had to depend on the tree in front of her for support. "What if they find us?" he asked.

"Cut it out," she moaned.

"I'm serious. Who do you want to find us like this?"

"Ash," she moaned. "And to catch him jerking off while he watches."

"Why not Lee?"

"Because I've done him. I've never done Ash."

Ash felt his cock growing stiff from the view of Amy's swaying tits. A moment later, Candy put her hand between his legs and squeezed his growing bulge. She was smiling.

"What about Sophie or Candy?"

"Only if they do it, too," Amy huffed, clearly enjoying herself. "Only if they start playing with themselves."

"Cum for me, baby," Jared told his girlfriend, leaning over her. He cupped one of her swaying breasts in one hand while his other hand wrapped around her waist and began stroking her clit. From the way she moaned, Amy lost had lost her ability to remain quiet. "Think about all of them watching us, all four of them."

"Yes!" she cried out.

"All four of them creeping up on us and crouching down and acting like we can't see them, too."

"Yes!" Amy cried out as the foursome swapped a confused looked amongst themselves. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she continued, clearly enjoying the thrill of an orgasm.

"Well fuck," Lee said, summing up what they were watching and how they all felt. Rising to his feet, he began the slow clap that was quickly joined by the rest of the group. All three of the men were sporting hard-ons, though only Jared's was bare.

* * * * * * *

On a night when his girlfriend was busy fucking another man, Ash had jokingly made an offer to his roommate, "Do you want to try sucking mine?"

"Depends," Jared said, still stroking Ashton's hard-on. "You ever going to tell anyone?"

"No."

"So, if I do it, no one is ever going to know that I did it, right?"

"Right," Ash promised.

"Because, if you let me do it, that makes you at least a little gay."

"Only if I get off," he said, inventing a rule of his own about what might describe gayness.

"What if you do get off?"

Ash shrugged. "I'm still not going to tell."

They sat side-by-side, one hand in the other's lap tugging, pulling, and squeezing their roommate's hard, swollen cock. Porn played on both laptops, but their eyes were elsewhere. After so many mutual jerk-off sessions, Ashton felt comfortable holding Jared's big cock in his hand. He watched his hand exploring the other man, he stroked Jared's cock before grabbing at his furry balls. Jared's balls felt heavy and full of cum. He must not have had an orgasm yet that day. That made Ashton happy because it meant Jared's first orgasm of the night would be a big one. Big orgasms were more fun to watch than little ones that only spurted a couple of times before dribbling over his fingers.

Realizing he was staring, Ash looked up to see he had nothing to worry about. Jared's eyes were locked on what his hand was doing. He looked down at the manly hand around his cock as Jared changed what he was doing. Even if jerking each other off was a little gay, Ash still liked it. Jared did a good job at working up, teasing him in ways girls never did. A droplet of clear pre-cum leaked from the slit of his cock and Jared used it to coat Ash's cockhead.

"What if I do it," Ash asked in a small, quiet voice.

"Get off?"

"No, what if I go down on you? Are you ever going to tell anyone?"

"Never," Jared swore.

"Not even Amelia? I thought you said she knows you do guys."

"I don't do guys," Jared corrected. "I told I had a threesome once with another chick and her boyfriend. That's different."

"Did you mess around with him?"

"We touched a couple of times, but it wasn't gay because she was there, too."

"Did you tell Amy that part?"

"She knows I've had a threesome with another guy and that's enough. Not who. Not when. She thinks it's hot."

"Hot enough to try it?"

"Maybe," he said with a grin. "You know she used to date Lee, right?" Ash nodded. He thought it was weird that Amy would start dating Jared while Lee and Jared still remained friends, too. "It would be hot to see her with him. He's got a really big one."

"How do you know?"

"How do you think? Amy told me."

Ash thought about how his girlfriend might be fucking or sucking Algebra Boy at that very moment. He thought about how much Candice seemed to enjoy fucking and sucking. Jared had been right about one thing, Ashton had sometimes wondered what it was like to suck a dick. Not in a gay way, more in a scientific way. How would it feel? How difficult was it to do it? His head spun as he quietly said, "If I do it, you have to do it, too."

"Promise," Jared said, moving away. He pushed his chair against his bed, turning to face his roommate while stroking his cock. "You want to try it first?"

"I guess," Ashton shrugged before slipping to his knees.

"What if I cum?"

That was the point, wasn't it? Didn't every guy want his girlfriend to keep going until he came? Kneeling between Jared's legs, Ash stroked the other man's cock again. He was more worried about Jared doing it to back to him than whether Jared came or not. "You promise you'll do me?" Jared gave a solemn nod. "If I don't like it, I'm going to stop."

"I'll still do you."

Ashton licked his lips as he stared at the big cock directly in front of his face. He thought once more about Candy and what she was doing before opening his mouth and giving it a try.

* * * * * * * *

"Oh-my-God!" Amelia squealed, staring wide-eyed at her applauding friends. Stuck leaning against the tree, she looked over her shoulder at her boyfriend. "How long have they been there?"

"Since you were blowing me," Jared grinned, rubbing his slick, swollen cock while Amy regained her balance and stood. She pulled down the front of her shirt, covering her breasts while cupping a hand over her nude bottom half.

"Perverts," she said, though she smiled as she looked at the quartet of friends. Her gaze moved between the obvious bulges inside Lee and Ashton's shorts. "Looks like the two of you enjoyed the show."

Sophie following her gaze, glancing to see both guys were sporting hard-ons before announcing, "Girl, I'm wet as hell." She grabbed at the bulge inside Lee's shorts with one hand while clutching at her pussy as if she had to pee or something. She kept her eyes on Jared's nudity and how he wasn't trying to cover himself.

"We could even the score," Candy said, stepping behind Ash, grabbing the bottom of his shorts, and smoothly pantsing him with a single, smooth gesture. Ash cried out, instinctively covering his hard-on.

"Hey, he's shaved just like you!" Amy squealed, catching an eyeful and referring to her boyfriend.

"For real?" Candy asked, turning Ash towards her, pushing his hand away and looking. "When did you do that?"

"Last night," Ash mumbled, his face turning red. "I wanted to surprise you."

"Let me see!" Sophie demanded, moving to get a good look. "Fuck, that's hot!" She started to touch and then caught herself before doing it. She looked over to Lee. Smiling, he nodded that it was okay. Candy gave her the same nod before she completed the gesture, caressing Ash's smoothly shaved cock and balls. "That feels good!"

"It really does!" Candy said, adding her hand to the groping and giving Ash a kiss.

"I'm shaved, too," Jared pointed out.

"He's closer," Sophie said, caressing for a moment longer before moving back to her boyfriend. She snaked her hand inside Lee's shorts, grabbing his cock. "You should do that, too."

"See what you started?" Lee protested. No one cared.

"Did anyone bring a razor?" Candy asked. "We could go back to camp and shave him."

Jared bent over and picked up his shorts. Amy stopped him. "What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed?"

"No way," she said, picking up her shorts and pulling them back on. "You have to stay naked for not telling me we had an audience." Looking at Ash, she said he had to do the same thing.

"Why me?"

"Because you watched," Amy said.

"But it was Lee's idea!"

"I got this," Sophie said, pulling off Lee's shorts, too. With their hard-ons on display, the three men carried their shorts balled up in their hands as the sextet worked their way back to the clearing.

* * * * * * * *

Ashton first noticed the warmth of Jared's hard cock as he drew the stiff, excited length of manhood between his lips. He knew women got warm down there when excited. He hadn't realized that guys did, too. He experimented with bobbing his head up and down a couple times, just getting a feel for it.

"Have you done this before?" Jared asked, his cock throbbing inside Ashton's mouth.

"Fuck you," Ash said, tempted to stop. He had done it. He had given it a try. That was enough, wasn't it?

"Do it again."

Ash gave it another try, bobbing his head and deploying his tongue. He thought about the things he had felt girls do to him, thinking mostly of Candice. She would do this thing with her tongue, where she would press it tightly against the underside of his cock and rotate her head as she moved her head up and down. He gave that a try, feeling the impact it had on Jared as a throb inside his mouth.

"Fuck yeah," Jared groaned, squirming. "Think you can deep throat?"

Ash didn't know if he could or couldn't, but he could try. He pressed his mouth around Jared's cock, careful to keep his teeth out of the way as the other man's dick pressed deeper and deeper. He felt Jared's excited prick against the back of his throat and then realized his nose was touching his pubic hair. If that wasn't all the way, it was damn close.

"Yeah," Jared groaned again, his cock throbbing eagerly.

"Are you close?"

"Fuck yeah," he answered without shame.

Ash was ready to stop. He had done it. He knew how it felt and it wasn't horrible. In the back of his mind, part of him liked doing it. His cock throbbed, too. In the same way that stroking Jared made Ash's cock throb in sympathy, blowing him did the same thing. Ash couldn't stop thinking about how good his cock felt inside Candy's mouth and how eagerly she would suck him. Was she sucking Algebra Boy with the same enthusiasm? Fuck, what if she was doing it at that very same moment? What if they were both cocksuckers at the same time?

Pulling away, Ash studied Jared's hard cock, admiring how it looked as it glistened from his spit. In their own way, cocks were pretty cool. All of them looked the same and different at the same time. Jared's cock wasn't any bigger than Ash's cock, but it was shaped a bit differently.

Leaning forward, he put his mouth around it again and experimented. He remembered reading a sex story where a very small girl with tiny hands would wrap her hand around the base of her boyfriend, half jerking him off as she sucked him. Ash didn't have small hands, but he tried it just the same. Tugging on Jared meant he could focus his lips and tongue on his head and the first couple inches of his prick where it was most sensitive.

"Grab my balls," Jared pleaded with an edge in his voice.

Ash didn't think twice about it, grabbing at his roommate's tight, heavy balls with his other hand while Jared moaned. Balls were fun, too. He liked it whenever Candy would grab his balls. Sometimes, she would reach between their legs and grab his balls while they were fucking. That was the best. Did she do that to Algebra Boy, too? If she did, he bet that made him cum on the spot.

Jared's moans deepened, his cock pulsed, and the first blast of his arriving orgasm caught Ashton off guard. The next spurt was quickly followed with another and another. Ash quickly swallowed the first volley before holding off to catch the rest of it in his mouth. The slightly salty seed coated his tongue and tasted good. Much to his surprise, semen tasted really good! He swallowed the massive load in his mouth, squeezed Jared's prick, and lapped up the extra drop that oozed out.

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,350 Followers