Gay for Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,350 Followers

"Fuck that felt good," Jared sighed. "How did it taste?"

"Not bad," Ash said, rocking back on his heels and studying his roommate's spent cock. Of course, Jared was still hard, but Ash knew he had orgasmed because he could still taste the remnants of Jared's orgasm in his mouth. "Actually, it tastes good." Climbing off the floor, he sat in his chair and stroked his cock. "You gonna do me?"

"Yeah," Jared said with a smile, sliding out of his chair and moving between Ash's legs. He started with a long lick, pressing his tongue flatly against the base of Ash's balls and licking upward until he reached the tip before engulfing Ash's hard cock with his eager mouth. He bobbed his head up and down a couple of times before stopping. "Do I have to finish?"

"I did you," Ash pointed out, disappointed that Jared wanted to stop.

"What if I just do this?" he asked, choosing to stroke Ash instead of sucking him. While Ash would have preferred a blowjob, he kept his mouth shut and enjoyed the handjob. A handjob was better than nothing at all. Jared still got him off.

"That's cool," he said, wiping the cum off his fingers on Ashton's stomach. "Are you going to try tasting yourself?"

Ash had never thought about it. He scooped a drop off his stomach and popped it in his mouth. He tasted similar to Jared. "Want to do it again?"

"Yeah, okay," Jared said, staying naked with his roommate until they were both hard and excited again. "You want to try sucking me again? It felt really good."

"I don't know. You barely did me."

"I won't tell anyone if you do it."

"But you have to do me, too," Ash insisted.

"Do me first," Jared insisted, tugging eagerly on Ash's hard-on. "Then I'll do you."

"You better," he said, moving back to his knees for a second time. Jared stood, feeding his cock to Ash. In a weird way, that felt very cool. He thought about Candy being on her knees. He thought about how Candy would often play with herself while sucking him. Ash jerked off as he sucked his friend. There was no way for Jared to know his thoughts, but in a very strange way, Jared wasn't mouth-fucking Ashton. He was mouth-fucking Candy.

"Take it," Jared moaned, working his hips faster. "Suck it!"

Ash thought about one of Candy's other boyfriends saying that to her and it pushed him over the edge. With a mouthful of Jared's cock, Ashton shot his load between his roommate's legs. A moment later, Jared blasted off inside Ash's mouth. He swallowed all of it without realizing that his spent orgasm had let Jared off the hook. Their night ended with Ash sucking cock twice and Jared barely doing it once.

* * * * * * * *

The three guys couldn't help checking each other out. Ash and Jared saw something very familiar to them. Ash absentmindedly thought about how Jared's cock would probably taste like Amy's pussy. His cock throbbed at the thought. The three women clearly enjoyed the show, too.

"Why aren't you naked, too?" Lee asked Sophie.

"Later, lover," Sophie promised as they stepped back into the clearing.

"This is hot as fuck," Candy said. Her nipples poked out strongly against her tight top. Staring at Jared's bare cock, she asked, "How long have you been shaving?"

"Two weeks," Amy answered for him. "We did it together and I really like it."

"I do, too," Candy said, caressing Ashton's nakedness. She kissed. "This is a really good surprise. Thank you, baby."

"How are we going to do this?" Lee asked, his hard cock bouncing with need.

"We could warm some water," Sophie said, filling the blue speckled coffee pot with water and placing it near the fire they had started. "Did you bring your razor?"

"Yeah," Lee said, ducking into the tent to rummage around in his backpack for it.

Sharing a log near the fire, Amy caressed her boyfriend's hard cock. "Did you watch your roommate shave?"

"No, I didn't know he did it," Jared lied as if it was nothing. "He must have done it this morning or something."

"That's a lie," Ash whispered to his girlfriend.

Candy's eyes went wide as a big smile appeared on her face. "Which part?"

"Both parts. I did it last night."

"In front of him?" she asked, looking very excited by the news. Blushing, Ash nodded, feeling good about avoiding one more lie. "Oh baby," she purred, kissing him while stroking his nudity.

"You like that idea?"

Candy nodded, still wearing the same big smile.

Ash saw his opportunity. "We need to go for a walk."

"But I want to watch Lee shaving."

"Afterwards then," he said, a little frustrated but understanding why she wouldn't want to miss the show. Ash wanted to watch, too.

* * * * * * * *

"Feel gay?" Jared asked him.

"Not really," Ash said, searching deep in his heart for any change in his desires. "I still want to fuck girls."

"It's only gay if you stop liking pussy, too."

Ashton laughed at the new rule as he sat in his chair again and fondled his spent prick. He wished he hadn't cum while sucking Jared. "You know you still owe me one."

"Get hard and I'll do it," Jared said.

Ash wished he could get hard right on the spot. "Next time, okay?"

"Sure."

"Promise?"

"Yeah, whatever," Jared said, turning off the porn on his laptop, a clear sign that he was done jerking off for the night.

Ash turned off his laptop, too. There was no reason to hope for more. While there had been a couple of times when the two men had gotten off several times over the course of the day, it was too late to hope for that to happen. Ash opted for a shower, washing off the cum stuck to his body. When he came back into the room, he found Jared in bed trying to sleep.

"You better not ever fucking tell anyone," Ash muttered.

"As long as you keep doing it, I won't," Jared said, suddenly changing the rules.

"Fuck you," Ash snorted, sure that his roommate was only kidding. Laying naked in bed, he fondled his cock and hoped that Jared had only been kidding.

* * * * * * * *

Lee returned with a razor, a pair of battery-powered clippers, and a can of shaving cream. His long, hard cock throbbed as he glanced at his friends. "Why are just the guys naked?"

"Because we like it," Sophie said, taking control of the situation. "Now sit your ass down right here." He eased his big frame down to an overturned log while his cute little dark-skinned girlfriend positioned herself between his legs. "Can everyone see?"

"Yeah, and I think Ash likes what he sees," said Jared, who sported a hard-on every bit as hard as his friend's hard-on.

"Fuck you," Ash replied, shooting his roommate the bird. "Some of us haven't fucked your girlfriend in the woods yet."

"And some of us have," Lee laughed, reminding everyone that he used to date Amelia.

"You want her to do this?" Sophie asked.

"No way, baby," Lee quickly reassured her.

"Maybe you should let Jared do it," Amy suggested, stroking her boyfriend's cock. "He's good at it." Inside Candy's hand, Ashton's cock pulsed. He felt her looking at him and ignored it.

"Yeah," Candy chimed in. "Let Jared do it!"

"What the fuck?" Lee protested. "I don't go that way."

"You might like it," Jared joked.

"I know I would!" Amy giggled.

"Me too!" Candy added, giving Ashton's prick a playful squeeze that left him wondering if she had done it on purpose or not.

Caught in the moment, Ash let one of Candy's secrets slip. "You would."

"What's that mean?" Sophie asked.

"Nothing," he said, trying to cover his mistake, but Candy didn't mind spilling the beans for him.

"He means I like to watch gay porn," she volunteered. "I think it's hot seeing two guys messing around."

"You know, a lot of those guys are only gay for pay," Jared offered, leading to a discussion about what that meant. "They're actually straight, but they can make more money doing gay porn."

"Straight guys who suck dick?" Sophie scoffed.

"And fuck each other," Candy added in happy, dreamy tone.

"Girl, no way is a guy who takes it up the butt still straight," Sophie objected.

"Why not?" Amy asked. "You've never given your man a shocker before?" It took a moment for everyone to catch what Amy meant.

"You've fingered his ass?" Sophie asked, wide-eyed.

"More than just his," Amy assured her with a knowing glance at Lee.

"You've let that girl put her finger up your ass?" Sophie asked her boyfriend, staring up at him as if she didn't recognize him.

"It's not like I asked her to do it," he said, trying to defend himself for the charge of being secretly gay or something. "She's a freak, bae. She just did it."

"And he came like crazy," Amelia snickered. "They always do."

Still holding his throbbing cock, Candy eyed her boyfriend and asked, "Is that something I should do to you?"

"I don't know," Ashton replied, very afraid of giving away too much.

* * * * * * * *

Lost in a funk from what had happened the night before with Jared, Ashton felt once removed from the rest of the world as he considered everything. Every time he caught a reflection of himself, he couldn't help but think, That's what a cocksucker looks like. The worst part was knowing he might have to do it again. Did that make him gay? He didn't feel gay, but what did that mean?

He knew what he needed most, he needed to get with Candy. He needed to kiss her and remind himself how much he liked women. He wanted to feel her breasts, cup her ass, and be deep inside her pussy. He wanted to go down on her. He wanted to fuck her over and over again. Maybe, if they made love enough times, he could forget what he had done the night before.

"Hey baby," Candy cooed as she approached him in the quad. She wore a huge smile until she drew close enough to notice the dark cloud hanging over his head. "Bae? Are you okay?"

"I'm good," he lied without enough conviction to convince her. "Just confused."

"About last night?"

Before he could stop himself, he nodded, instantly misleading her.

"Because of my friend?"

"Fuck no," he quickly said, realizing his mistake. "Not at all!" He tried pushing away his personal concerns. "Did you have a good time?"

"Do you really want to know?" she asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

"I do! I mean, I really do!"

"Are you sure?" she asked. Her eyes flickered over his shoulder in the direction of her empty dorm room. If he skipped his next class, they could have two hours together. As much as he hated skipping class, he loved being with Candy more.

Ash pushed away the rest of his self-reflection and focused completely on her. "Did you suck his dick?"

"Oh-my-God! I can't believe you just asked me that!" she said, glancing at them to see if anyone had heard. Seeing they were alone, a sly smile tugged at the corner of her mouth. "Only once."

"What's that mean? LIke only one lick?"

"No, silly," she said. "He only came in my mouth once."

He saw how her eyes searched his face for a reaction and he instinctively knew she was looking for a negative reaction. Ashton had to cover his feelings. He couldn't let her know and he did the only thing he knew that would perfectly hide his expression. Pulling her close, he planted his lips against her mouth and kissed her deeply. When he pulled away, she looked shocked.

"Let's go to your room and you can tell me everything."

"I am so wet," she whispered as they began walking in the right direction. "I can't believe you just kissed me!"

When he shrugged it away, she stopped him and kissed him again.

"Now I want to suck yours."

"After we make love," he insisted.

Once they got to her room, they wasted no time getting naked and climbing into her bed. He immediately climbed on top of her, driving deep inside her hot, wet pussy and not even trying to hold back. He needed this. He needed her. He needed to remind himself how much he liked pussy.

Ash didn't try to hold back. He made no effort to control himself. He didn't think of Algebra Boy or Jared as he planted his mouth on top of hers and they kissed as deeply as they could. He lasted less than a dozen strokes before his orgasm welled up inside his balls. Welcoming the sensation, he continued to kiss her as they fucked until he erupted, spewing his hot seed deep inside her womb. Spent, he kept going, insisting on fucking her.

"Slow down, baby," she said, breaking their kiss.

"But I thought you liked it like this?"

"I do," she said, putting her hands on his hips and slowing him. "But gently, okay?"

He caught her wince and realized the problem. "You're sore, aren't you?"

"He took a really long time to get off that last time."

Slowing to a stop, but remaining inside of her, Ash rolled, pulling her with him until they were on their sides. He caressed her bare breasts. "Are these sore, too?"

"No," she said with a gentle smile before squirming against him. "I fucked like five times yesterday."

"You fucked him four times?"

"No, silly. We fucked twice, didn't we?

"Only once. You blew me and then we fucked, remember?"

"Oh yeah," she giggled, squirming against him a bit. "I guess I only did it three times with him."

"So, he didn't cum in your mouth?"

"Oh no, that's where started. He got off four times."

"Damn," Ash sighed, finding the idea oddly arousing. "He must have been saving up for you."

"He always does."

Ash chuckled at the dreamy expression that flashed across her face. What else could he do? "Tell me."

"Oh gosh, he's always so excited that I think he's going to get off before I even get naked," she giggled. "So, as soon as we got to his room, I went down on him. His cock is so big it's sort of hard to fit it all in my mouth, so I like to start there." Growing hard again, Ash throbbed, making her smile. "That feels good."

Still, inside of her, he tried a couple slow strokes while watching her reaction. She nodded that it was okay.

"He's like you. He doesn't get soft after the first time. So after I sucked him, we started fucking."

"How many times did you get off?"

"Three or four times," she said, looking as if she had to think about it. "I might have gotten off again, except it started to hurt a little. I'm not used to fucking something that big."

"Damn," he said, feeling wholly inadequate.

"Oh baby, don't be like that. I like yours better. Yours fits me better." She leaned over and kissed him. "That last time he came, I made him jerk off for me."

He caught the glimmer in her eye as she said that. "And you liked watching him do that, didn't you?"

Sheepishly, she nodded. "So I guess I really came like five times, because I know I came again watching him do that."

Ashton put it all together, doing the easy math before asking, "You did it together, didn't you? He watched you while you watched him."

She gave him another sheepish nod. "And he came on me."

"Where?"

"Here," she said, pointing to her left breast. "It wasn't a lot, but it was still sort of fun."

Leaning down, Ash sucked on the same tit, caressing her nipple with his eager tongue.

"Don't stop doing that," she cooed, reaching between her legs and playing with herself. He felt her orgasm as it squeezed around his hard cock. He nearly came with her as he thought about licking Jared's cum off of her tit. "Fuck me," she cooed, still rubbing her pussy. He did so slowly and carefully and this time, they came together. "Fuck, I love you," she said afterward.

"I love you, too," he said.

Ash wound up making it to his last class of the day after all. Sated, he felt better about his sexuality, too. He had gotten off twice with Candy and both times had felt very good. He smiled through his last class and kept his smile through the rest of the evening, too.

* * * * * * * *

"Maybe Amy should do this," Sophie said, pulling away from her half-finished job on Lee's new grooming.

"Aw baby," Lee pouted, looking dejected.

"Maybe I want to watch her finger your butt?"

Ash leaned close to Candy and quietly asked, "You want to finish him?"

Candy's eyes went wide. "Serious?" she asked, just as quietly.

Smiling, Ash settled the problem of who would finish shaving Lee. "Candy will do it."

"You too?" Sophie asked, looking startled. "Damn, does everyone here like it up the ass except me?"

"I meant, she'll finish shaving him," Ash corrected.

"Shit, go for it, girl," Sophie said, backing away. "You go play with my man and I'll play with yours, that okay with you?"

"Sure," Candy said, flashing an eager grin over her shoulder at Ash.

Though she sat down next to him and patted his thigh, Sophie didn't try to touch Ash's hard, excited prick. Candy picked up the razor, pushed Lee's hard cock to one side, and made a slow stroke of the razor. "You okay with your girl touching another man?"

"Why not?" Ash asked as his cock began throbbing madly. For all the times Candy had been with another man, this was the first time he had ever witnessed her doing it. Sophie didn't miss his body's reaction.

"Damn, you gonna get off just watching her do that?"

"Maybe," he said, refusing to let her ruin his thrill. In truth, that would have been impossible. Seeing his girlfriend caressing a naked man excited him too much.

"Amy, check out this white boy," Sophie said, laughing at him. "He's hard as fuck!"

"See if you can get him off," she giggled.

"Fuck that. This is more fun," Sophie said.

"It's okay if you want to touch him," Lee suggested.

"I'm more worried that you want to do it," Sophie shot back, though she was still smiling, too. "Maybe you want this big dick up your ass instead of Amy's fingers."

Candy giggled. "He just throbbed."

"Because of you!" Lee said, blushing. "You're stroking my dick."

"I'm just trying to shave you," she giggled back.

"Uh-huh," he said, clearly enjoying her touch. Ash caught how Lee kept stealing glances at Jared's hard cock, too. "This is gay as shit for the three of us to be naked."

"Can't be gay if there are girls here," Jared offered.

"They ain't naked."

"They don't need to be naked for me to be hard."

"Good," Amy said. "Because I like it."

"Whoa girl, how far down you shaving?" Lee suddenly asked.

"Sit still," Candy sternly told him. "I'm just shaving your taint."

"Shave his hairy ass, too," Sophie giggled. Leaning down, she tried peering between Ash's legs. "How far did you shave?"

"Find out," he said, chuckling at the expression on her face.

"Okay, done!" Candy announced, using a damp towel and wiping away the last bits of shaving cream from Lee's freshly shaved crotch. His big, heavy cock stood straight up with pride, looking even bigger without his pubic hair.

"Damn, bae, you ever miss fucking that monster?" Jared asked his girlfriend. Rather than give him an answer, she kissed him deeply.

"He's all yours," Candy said, strolling back towards Ash and sitting on his opposite side.

"Hell, maybe you should keep him," Sophie said, not moving.

"She'd like that," Ash mumbled before flashing Candy an apology.

She smiled back, kissing away his apology. "Would you like to see me with him?"

Ash's aching, swollen cock throbbed madly, pumping out a huge droplet of pre-cum from the suggestion. The clear droplet oozed from the tip of his dick and left a glistening trail down to his balls. Keeping his hands firmly planted on his knees, Ash squeezed hard to keep his grip away from his cock, only as his cock throbbed needfully.

"Damn, girl, did you see that?" Sophie squealed with delight.

"Yeah, I did," Candy said, carefully scooping up the droplet and offering it to Sophie. Without hesitating, Sophie sucked the offered digit between her lips. Across from them, Lee's cock began throbbing madly, too.

"You like seeing him that hard?" Sophie asked her boyfriend, moving back to his side.

"No baby, I liked watching you lick her finger."

"If he does it again, maybe you can lick her finger," Sophie said, howling with laughter at the thought.

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,350 Followers