Gay for Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,346 Followers

"Don't be mean," Amy snapped. "I think it's hot seeing them naked and excited."

"Me too," Candy offered.

Sophie rubbed and caressed her boyfriend's freshly shaved cock and balls. "Does that feel good, baby?"

"Does it feel good to you?" he asked.

"Yeah, it does," She leaned in and kissed him, making his cock throb even more.

"Did you want to take that walk?" Candice asked Ash. She glanced down at his nudity before asking, "Will you stay naked while we do it?" He nodded, stood, and offered her a hand before they headed towards the woods.

"He better come back hard," Sophie said as they walked passed her.

"Yeah, let's keep them that way," Amy added, still caressing Jared's hard cock.

Candice waited until they were out of earshot of their friend before asking Ash, "Do you think it's weird that Amy used to date Lee before she started dating Jared?"

"Not really," he shrugged. He had never given it much thought. Amy and Sophie were very different women in more ways than just skin color. "Though, now that I think about it, I wonder if Amy misses Lee?"

"How do you mean?"

"I mean, he's a lot bigger." Lee was bigger in stature and significantly bigger where it counts for most guys.

"Size isn't everything, baby," she said.

"If you say so," he said, catching himself before he had said, "You should know."

* * * * * * * *

Jared had gone home for a weekend, providing Candice and Ashton with an opportunity for her to spend the entire night for the first time. Waking up on Saturday night with his girlfriend's naked body snuggled against his felt incredible. Although Ashton needed to pee, he didn't want to move. He struggled against his pent-up need for as long as he could, savoring the sensation of her arm across his chest, her breast against his chest, and listening to her soft, regular breathing. He held out as long as he could before slipping out from beneath her.

When he returned, she sat in his bed stretching. Her hair was a mess. She looked sleepy-eyed. But her tiny smile delighted him and he couldn't think of a more beautiful sight. "My turn," she said, scooting to the edge of the bed and trading places with him. He smoothed out the covers on his bed without making it.

"Ugh, I'm a mess!" she complained, running her fingers through her unruly hair and trying to pull it back into place.

"No, you're beautiful," he said, pulling her into his arms and kissing her before they plopped down on the edge of his bed.

"You're the first guy to see me first thing in the morning."

Ash couldn't say the same back to her. A couple of times, he had rented a motel room with a girlfriend for a weekend of fun. "How's it feel?"

"You didn't shriek and run from the room," she said, kissing his cheek.

"We can do it again tomorrow morning, too."

"Yeah, sure," Candy said, reaching for her phone. "But it would have to be after that thing."

Ash wore a worried, disappointed expression for a moment until he remembered Candy's prior engagement. "The break-up party!"

"Did you think I had a date?" she asked, accurately guessing his first concern.

"I just didn't remember," he lied. Trying to make it better, he quickly added, "It would have been okay if you had a date, though."

"Really?" she asked, snuggling closer to him and sliding a hand between his legs. His half hard cock immediately reacted to her caress.

"Sure," he insisted, cupping one of her breasts and teasing her nipple hard.

"That's so cool," she purred, coaxing his cock into a full hard-on. "I love that you're okay with that."

"I love you," he said, kissing her.

"What about you? You don't ever mention other girls."

"What do you mean? I've got two girlfriends," he said, smiling at her shocked expression before he held up his hands. "Lucy Lefty and Regina Righty."

"Oh yeah?" she giggled, catching his meaning. "Think I can watch them do their thing?"

"You want to watch me jerk off?"

Candy nodded. "I think it's hot watching a guy jerking it."

Ashton remembered her story from a couple weeks ago when her friend with the big dick had to jerk off because she was too sore to keep fucking him. When he added his hands to his lap, she pulled away her hand.

"How do you usually do it?"

"Depends," he said, feeling both conspicuous and excited having her watching him. "I guess I usually sit at my desk watching porn."

"Do you want to do that now?"

Ash shook his head. Standing, he faced her. "You are porn to me."

"Aw," she said, smiling at her eyes stay locked on his hard cock. "Is it okay if I do it, too?" She tentatively ran a hand across her chest.

"I like when you do it. Like when we're doing it and you reach down to rub yourself."

"Like this?" she asked, rubbing her pussy with two fingers.

"Yeah."

"What do you like about it?"

"Feeling your fingers bumping against me," he said, adjusting his grip so he wouldn't cum too fast. This was too hot for a fast orgasm.

"Has anyone else ever seen you do this?"

"Maybe," he hedged, unwilling to talk about the things he had done with Jared.

"Sometimes, I do it at night when I know my roommate is asleep."

"How do you know she's asleep?"

"Oh God," Candy moaned as she shivered.

"Maybe she's doing it, too," he teased.

"Stop it," she giggled, though everything about her reaction told him otherwise. She watched him for a couple moments longer. "You look really excited."

"I am," he assured her. "Are you?"

"I'm really close," she purred.

"Want me to cum on you?"

"Yes!" she gasped, looking up at him with a wild look in her face as the hand between her legs moved faster. Moving closer, he put his fingers back in the spots that felt both familiar and best, caressing his long, hard cock in the ways that felt best before erupting on her small chest, coating both of her breasts with his hot, white semen. Her orgasm happened at the same time. "God, that was so hot," she sighed, shivering one last time. "Can we do it again?"

"Not right away," he chuckled. The spirit was willing, but the flesh was not.

"Later? Like after breakfast?" she asked, tracing a finger across the mess on her chest. Her stiff nipples looked so beautiful coated in a sheen of his orgasm. He noticed she was still rubbing herself.

"Can you do it again?"

"Get off?" she asked. He nodded and she did, too.

"Do it," he said, leaning over and kissing her. As they kissed, he slid a hand across the mess he had made on her chest, caressing her breasts with his cum as lotion. Candy moaned into his mouth and came again faster than he expected.

"That was so hot," she gasped, eyeing his cock. She squeezed it as if wishing he was harder.

"Yeah it was," he said, wishing he was hard, too.

* * * * * * * *

They picked their way through the woods. The full canopy kept down the undergrowth, making it easy for them to wander. They kept the lake to their right while remaining inside the treeline. "It was really hot watching you shave Lee," he offered, wondering how he would ever confess his secret to her.

"I'm so wet," she said as if it was a joke or something.

"Because of him?"

"Because of all of it," she said, stopping to lean against a tree and admire his nudity. She caressed his hip, correctly guessing that touching between his legs would be too much for him. "He's hot, but it was hot knowing I was being watched."

"It's a good thing Sophie never touched me. I would have gotten off right on the spot."

"In front of your friends?" she asked, squirming.

"Our friends," he corrected, leaning in and kissing her. He shoved his hand between her legs. When that wasn't enough, he shoved his hand inside her shorts and felt the moist, fiery heat of her excitement. "Damn, you really are wet!"

"Don't stop," she said, grabbing the back of his head and holding his face against hers as they kissed. He didn't stop. Instead, he shoved a couple fingers inside her pussy, thrilling at her wetness. Grabbing at her tits with one hand, he fingered her pussy with the other until she had to break their kiss so she could gasp. He watched her orgasm face, how her eyelids fluttered as she shivered and quivered.

"This is killing me," he said, his cock throbbing so insistently that hurt.

"Poor baby," she said, eyeing his erection but not touching it. "It looks sexy as hell, though."

"You like seeing me like this, don't you?" he asked, still rubbing her pussy. Smiling, she nodded, still looking at the purplish-red head of his cock. "You like seeing all three of us naked."

"So much," she gasped as if he had read her mind.

"And seeing us hard together?"

"God yes," she panted, coming again. She came so hard, she had to put her hands on his shoulders to stable herself. Ash sensed that it was time to tell her the truth, all of it.

* * * * * * * *

They ran into Sophie at breakfast. She sat a table flanked by two more of her friends. Ashton knew Amy, but not the other girl. "We still partying tonight?" Candice asked the trio.

"If your man will let you," the girl without a name said with acid dripping from every word.

"My man will let me do anything I want," Candice shot back.

"He better," she replied, eyeing Ashton with disdain.

"What did I do?" he asked as they walked away to a table of their own near the windows.

"Fuck them," Candy said. "She's still butthurt because her boyfriend broke up with her the same way."

"I don't know why people think long distance relationships are a good idea," Ash said, peeling the lid off his yogurt and licking it. He saw Candice staring at him with a big, goofy smile on her face. "What?"

"You've got some yogurt on your chin," she giggled, touching her chin to point out where it was on him. "It sort of looked like cum."

"Perv," he chuckled, scooping up the wayward drop and pushing it into his mouth. He saw her reaction and called her on it. "You liked that!"

"I'm a perv," she said, looking down at her breakfast and hiding her embarrassment.

Ash made up a lie on the spot. "I once had a girlfriend kiss me after blowing me." Candy instantly looked up at him, her embarrassment gone. "And she hadn't swallowed yet."

"Oh God," she gasped, jerking as if she had been stabbed. "Do you have any idea how excited that makes me?"

"Me kissing another girl?"

"No," she said, squirming and looking at her food again. "The other part." She at a spoonful of her yogurt before looking at him. "Can we do that?"

"If you want."

"I love you," she said, squirming again like she had to pee or something.

As soon as they returned to his dorm room, that's precisely what she wanted to do. They barely made it inside the door before she started tugging at his clothes. They made it to his bed. He sat on the edge while she knelt on the floor and started sucking on him. Ash had been lucky enough to receive lots of blowjobs in his life, but never one this enthusiastic. Candy devoured his hard cock without ever knowing what was going on in his mind. As he enjoyed the thrill of her warm mouth and wet tongue, he took mental notes of things he might try with Jared.

As he imagined being on his knees and sucking his roommate, his thrill grew. He studied how she played with his balls while tugging on his hard cock with her other hand. He noted the way she twisted her head side-to-side while keeping her tongue planted firmly along the underside of his cock. He felt the way she pushed her face close to his pubic hair, nearly gagging, and he knew how it felt to have a cock that deep inside your mouth.

As his orgasm neared, she focused more on the upper half of his shaft. She bobbed her head up and down in shorter strokes, gently sucking on him, urging him to get off. "Yeah, baby," he groaned, letting her know he was close. "Almost there."

"Mm," she moaned, maintaining her enthusiasm. She moaned again when it happened, too. As soon as he began erupting inside her mouth, she moaned around her mouthful of prick, working in even shorter strokes to capture all of it.

Tight-lipped, Candy pushed herself upwards. He saw the eager twinkle in her eyes right before she pressed her lips against his lips. He opened his mouth as she snaked her tongue into his mouth. He sucked on her tongue, tasting himself as his cock throbbed again. Candy moaned again. So did he.

"Oh-my-God, that's so fucking hot!" she gasped at the end of their kiss. Though she had never gotten naked, that hadn't prevented her from touching herself. Candy had one hand shoved deep inside her stretchy shorts. She was still touching herself, still rubbing her pussy.

"Take these off," he said, doing it for her. Her hand never moved, not even once he exposed her hand pressed tightly against her pussy with two fingers deeply between inside her labia, still rubbing herself. He pushed her to one side, putting her on the bed as he pulled her shorts off her ankles. "Imagine we just fucked," he said, pushing her hand out of the way and burying his tongue inside her hot, wet pussy. Candy squealed so loud he was afraid there would be a knock on his door by the dorm advisor wondering what was going on.

* * * * * * * *

With Candice still backed against the big tree, Ashton kept his hands inside her shorts while slowing his caresses. Being needfully hard while touching her so intimately made the words easier to blurt out. He kissed her first before pulling away to stare into her pretty blue eyes. "I need to tell you something."

Candice stared at him with a wild, orgasmic expression still showing on her face. She was still breathing hard from the thrill of her orgasm. She swallowed once, slowly regaining her breath. "Anything."

Forcing himself to keep going, he blurted out his truth. "I'm gay."

Candy's eyes went wide, she sharply inhaled and began laughing louder and harder than ever. "You fucker!"

"I'm serious," he insisted, startled and confused by her reaction.

"Uh-huh," she snorted, still laughing. "So how do explain this?" She cradled her hand over the one he had shoved inside her shorts.

"Well, I'm not all the way gay," he adjusted. "I still like girls, too."

Candy's smile stayed on her face, but she stopped laughing as her eyes searched his face. Slowly, her smile faded, too. "Are you serious?" Pulling his hand from her shorts, he nodded as her expression changed from merriment to the furrowed brow expression of confusion. "No way."

"I'm serious," he assured her once again, feeling horrible. He wished he wasn't naked. He wished he wasn't hard. He wished he hadn't waited until this camping trip to tell her.

He tried to turn away, but she held on to his shoulders, keeping him facing her. "Like how gay?" she asked.

Ash swallowed hard. The time for his full confession had arrived and he panicked. His fight or flight instinct kicked in as every fiber of his being told him to run away. Don't tell her. Don't admit to anything. If he said anything more, she would stop loving him. She would never want him again. "I mean, just a little," he adjusted. "Like, I've jerked off in front of another guy sort of gay."

"More than once?" she asked. He nodded. "More than one guy?" He shook his head. "But you liked doing it." He gave her another nod. "Like, a lot?"

Trying to downplay his truth, he shrugged and then found himself struggling to be more truthful. "It was fun," he admitted, feeling bad for not telling her the complete truth.

Candy moved one hand to the side of his face. She looked concerned. "What about this?" she asked, grabbing his still swollen cock.

"What about it?"

"Are you hard because of me?"

"Oh God, yes," he said with absolute conviction and that made her look more confused than ever.

"Just me or because of Lee and Jared, too?"

Swallowing hard, he risked admitted a bit more, "A little of all of it."

"Really?"

He nodded, not catching the tone in her voice. Had he been paying closer attention, he might have noticed that she sounded more curious than confused or angry.

"Was it with Jared?"

Ashton looked at her wide-eyed, afraid of throwing his friend and roommate under the bus. "It only happened a couple of times," he fudged. "And it doesn't matter who it was, does it?"

"Fuck, that's hot," Candy said, planting a big kiss on his lips.

* * * * * * * *

The day after he had first sucked off Jared felt confusing for Ashton until he had sex with Candice. Until he had hooked up with Candy between classes, he feared he had somehow become gay. Being with her had proved Jared right. He couldn't be gay if he still liked girls, too.

That evening, with roommates in both dorm rooms, it would have been impossible to hook up with Candy again. They ate dinner together before heading back to their rooms. Jared sat at his desk in front of his big laptop. He wore headphones while he watched a movie on Netflix. Jared had a strange fascination with campy horror movies that Ashton didn't share. With his much smaller and lighter laptop, Ash wore headphones and sat on his bed watching YouTube.

Around nine o'clock, Jared switched from Netflix to porn. Although Ash couldn't see Jared's screen or hear the sound of whatever he watching, he could tell Jared had switched to porn. He caught his roommate rubbing the front of his pants and changed his viewing from YouTube to porn, too. He waited until Jared made the first move. It did take long before his roommate pulled off his t-shirt and worked off his pants. Ash began watching Jared more than his screen before giving up.

"You want some help with that?" he asked, closing his laptop as he swung his feet off the bed and began undressing, too. Jared never responded, too absorbed in his video and stroking his hard cock. Glancing at his roommate's big computer screen, Ash caught him watching gay porn. Instead of freaking out, he stood, moved closer to his roommate, and offered him his cock, hoping he would take the hint.

Jared jumped and looked panicked as he scrambled to click his mouse on a different video. When Ash started laughing, Jared pulled off his headphones. "What?"

"Ready to even the score?"

Jared put a hand on Ash's cock, but not his mouth. With his other hand, he clicked a different video, more focused on his screen than showing any interest in Ash's hard cock beyond stroking it.

"Come on, man. You owe me."

"Do me," Jared said with a grin. "Do me again and I'll do you, I promise."

"That's what you said last time."

"Come on, just do it," he said, pulling away from the desk. "I'm really close."

Staring down at Jared's hard cock, Ash steeled himself against doing it unless Jared did it first. "You owe me."

"Come on, man. You do it better."

"Better than who? Amy?"

"Just do it," Jared insisted. "You know you want to. Then I'll do you."

"You fucking better," Ash growled, horny, frustrated, and not believing him for a second, but what if he was telling the truth? What if he would do it? Ash dropped to his knees, between Jared's knees and in front of the man's swollen big cock. He noticed how Jared went back to watching his monitor. Ash couldn't see the screen and didn't care, he saw everything he wanted. Jared's hard cock throbbed inside his mouth as Ash tried one of the moves he had learned from his girlfriend before he tried inventing a couple new moves of his own. With his legs held open wide, Jared slouched in his chair, giving Ashton complete access to his cock and balls. Ash made sure his tongue visited both places.

"Does Candy know you're gay?"

"Fuck you," Ash said, stopping and nearly giving up on sucking him any more. "We fucked this afternoon."

"She suck your dick?"

"Yeah."

"That's hot," Jared said, pushing Ash's head back down to his cock. "As soon as I get off, I'm going to suck the hell out of your cock, too," he promised.

"Mm," Ash moaned, going back to work on his friend's hard prick. A couple minutes later, his efforts were rewarded with moans from Jared before his cock pulsed, throbbed, and erupted with a huge load of hot semen. Ash drank down every drop, squeezed his roommate's cock, and milked out one more droplet before standing for his turn.

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,346 Followers
1...34567...16