Gay for Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,351 Followers

"I think you really might be gay," Jared teased right before wrapping his lips around Ashton's cock.

"Fuck you," he said, standing and offering his cock 'to Jared. "Lick it."

"Jerk it," Jared told him, rubbing his balls. "Just don't cum on me."

"C'mon, man, you promised!"

"Can't we just do this?" Jared asked, squirting lotion on Ash's cock and stroking him. "It's almost the same, right?"

"Fucker," Ash swore, knowing he would never get Jared's lips on his cock now that it was covered in lotion. He gave up worrying about it and gave himself over to the thrill of being jerked off. He even held his hand in front of his cock when he got off so he wouldn't spray any of it on Jared.

"Eat it," Jared teased. "I dare you!"

Ash looked at his palmful of creamy cum and shrugged. Why not? He lapped at his palm before laughing at the shocked look on his roommate's face. That shocked look made it worthwhile.

* * * * * * * *

Fingering her pussy as they kissed, Candy came again before peppering him with more questions. "Who came first?" and "Did you like seeing him getting off?" She wanted to know how often they had done it and if he wanted to do more than just jerk off with the other guy.

"We did it a bunch of times," he reported, careful to leave out his roommate's name. This wasn't about Jared, it was about himself. He made up a number on the spot. "Maybe eight?"

"Did you ever touch it? Him, I mean. You know, his cock."

He forced himself to come closer to the truth with her. "Maybe," he said. "And sometimes, I might fantasize about doing more." He could feel himself blushing. This truth-telling was hard stuff! He wanted to tell her all of it, he really did, except it felt better to tell only bits and pieces.

"Like sucking?" she asked. Blushing deeper, he nodded. "More than that?"

"When I'm really excited," he groaned, watching her carefully for any suggestion that he had gone too far. Oddly, she seemed even more excited. "But don't anyone else, okay? Promise? I don't want it getting around."

She gave him a solemn nod before sealing her promise with a kiss.

"We should probably get back before they think we're doing something more."

"I want to do more," she giggled. "A lot more."

"I want to see you do more," he teased, holding her hand as they worked back towards the campsite. While he had left out lots of details, he felt better getting out some of it. At least it was a start in the right direction. "How many times you get off just now?"

"I don't know, three or four?"

"Remind me to shake Dave's hand sometime."

"You're so crazy! What are you going to say?" She adopted a lower pitched, man's voice, "'Hi there, thank you for helping my girlfriend learn how to have lots of orgasms' or something?"

"Sure, why not," Ashton said, grinning wildly. "I mean, it's true. You weren't like that before you started dating him."

She pulled up short, stopping them both and making him face her. "I don't date him. I fuck him. He and I have sex and that's it. You're my boyfriend and you're the only guy I date."

"Alright, sorry," he said, hands up in a surrender. "You knew what I meant."

"And if you really loved me, you'd start fucking some guy, too."

"Whoa, what's that mean?"

"Dave had nothing to do with all those orgasms, you idiot," she said turning back towards camp.

As soon as they reached the clearing, Amy squealed, "Told you!"

"Aw, that don't mean nothing," Lee said, glancing over his shoulder at them. "He could have gotten off and gotten hard again."

"So?" Sophie asked. "He's still hard and that's all that counts."

"Did we miss anything good?" Candy asked.

"Just Lee complaining about being the only one who hasn't had an orgasm yet," Amy reported.

"And see? You're not alone," Sophie said, nodding at Ash. "He's still hard, too."

"Actually," Candy said with an impish grin on her face. "He doesn't get soft after his first orgasm."

"For real?" Amy asked, eyeing Ashton as if he had a superpower.

"I told you!" Lee cried out, believing he was vindicated.

"Well damn," Sophie groaned. "Does this mean we need to go visit the woods?"

"Why go anywhere?" Jared asked.

"Cuz I ain't getting all freaky in front of you."

"You watched us," Amy reminded.

"Hey, if you want to do it, go for it," Sophie said. "Ain't like you've never done him before."

"I've never done him," Candy said, eyeing the big man and his massive prick.

"Hell, girl, then come on over here and get yo'self some."

A big smile appeared on his face before he asked Ashton, "You okay if I take your girl into the woods for a minute?"

"Trust me, a minute is all he's gonna need," Sophie smirked.

"Why go into the woods?" Ash asked, surprising everyone except his girlfriend. "I'm just saying, she already shaved him in front of us, is it really that different?"

"Bring it over here," Candy suggested, sitting on a log next to her boyfriend. "If I'm going to do it in front of him, I'm going to do it in front of him."

Lee glanced at his girlfriend for permission. "You heard her. Go get your dick sucked," Sophie laughed, pushing the big man to his feet. "But if I want to get with one of these other boys later, you better be cool."

"I'm very cool," Lee said, wincing slightly as he stood, but not limping as he neared the couple sitting side-by-side. He glanced at Ash. "You sure you're okay with this?"

"Look at how hard he is," Amy pointed out. "I think he wants to see you do as much as she wants to do it."

"Give me," Candy said, grabbing his hips, pulling him between her outstretched legs, and immediately engulfing his long, fat cock with her wide open, eager mouth as a hush fell over the campsite. If Candy cared about anyone watching her, it didn't show. She twisted her head as if trying to screw her mouth down and around the big cock in her mouth while bobbing her head up and down as far as she could go. She couldn't take much more than half of his big cock inside her mouth.

"Fuck me," Sophie said, standing alongside her man and watching. "Look at that white chick go!" Pressing against Lee, she moved up on her tiptoes so they could kiss.

"Look at Ash," Amy said, clearly fascinated seeing his girlfriend sucking dick right in front of him. "He's as excited as Lee!"

"Me too," Jared said.

Seeing Candy sucking cock felt even better than watching her shave the big man. He felt his cock throbbing madly and didn't care. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he felt glad that Amelia had noticed his excitement. His biggest struggle wasn't how excited he felt. His biggest struggle was sitting still and not joining in.

"Want me to finger your butt?" Sophie asked, more interested in watching Candy's sucking than kissing her boyfriend.

"I'm good," Lee gasped, his voice sounding very ragged as he neared his orgasm. Just the same, Ashton saw Sophie's black hand sliding down his back and between his tight asscheeks. "Oh God!" Lee suddenly bellowed and his whole body shook as his big cock began pumping out his pent-up orgasm into Candy's eager mouth.

"I barely touched you!" Sophie said as if her exploring finger had triggered his orgasm. Maybe it had or maybe he had been ready to blast just the same. It didn't change the result. Lee came loudly and Candy clearly enjoyed it. She wouldn't stop sucking him until he pulled away from her.

"You got it all," he sighed, looking stunned and very pleased.

Candy smiled up at him with closed lips. A tiny droplet of his cum had dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. She scooped it up with her finger, shoving it into her mouth. Turning, she looked at Ash with that same tight-lipped smile. Grabbing the back of his head, she pressed her mouth against his and kissed him deeply.

"Oh snap!" squealed Sophie. "Did you even swallow?"

Candy ignored the question as she shared her mouthful of cum with her boyfriend. She moaned with him as they kissed. Ashton felt his face heating up as he blushed deeply with the knowledge that his friends knew what was going on. His friends had watched his girlfriend sucking another man's cock and now they were watching him eating cum.

"No fucking way," Lee gasped.

"Do it!" Amy squealed. "Eat it! Eat all that cum!"

"Damn," Jared said as the kiss lingered.

Finally, Candy pulled away, smiling broadly before pointing out how red-faced he was. "I've never seen someone blush that deeply! You look like a beet!" Ash managed to smile back at her as he looked around the group. Candy looked at the dark-skinned girl and finally answered Sophie's question, "No, I didn't swallow. Not at first."

"Dude, that took balls," Jared said.

"I didn't do anything," Ash said, appreciating his vote of confidence, but still feeling embarrassed.

"That's like one step away from sucking dick," Sophie said.

"Yeah, it is," Candy said, holding her gaze. "Got a problem with that?"

"No way," Sophie said with a big smile. "I think it's hot as hell!"

"Oh, but me fingering ass is gay?" Amy asked her with raised eyebrows.

"Only if he likes it," Sophie said, still grinning and looking as hot and bothered as everyone else.

"What if she likes it?" Jared asked. "You know, what if she likes it up the butt? Does that make a guy part gay for doing it to her?"

"And what about kissing a guy after he's gone down on you?" Candy asked. "Does that make you a lesbian if you like it?"

"Yeah!" Lee added, staring down at the petite, black girl. "You love when I do that."

"That's because I like pussy, you fool," Sophie shot back with an even bigger grin on her face.

"Me too!" Jared blurted out.

"That's not all you like," Amelia giggled before slapping a hand over mouth. "Shit." Her panicked, wide-eyed reaction at revealing too much-generated laughs instead of shocked looks.

With the focus off Ashton, his blush faded and he felt better. Despite feeling embarrassed by what Candy had done to him, Ash's embarrassment couldn't dull the thrill he had felt seeing his girlfriend sucking dick or having that show end with her sharing Lee's cumshot. Jared looked as thrilled as Ash felt. The two men exchanged a glance. Jared had a questioning look on his face. Ash smiled and nodded, Yes, she knows. Jared gave a thumbs up. Message sent and received loud and clear.

* * * * * * * *

Home for the Christmas holidays, Ash felt like he carried around two secrets and hated answering the family's questions about his girlfriend or his roommate. How could explain either relationship? Worse, while being away from Jared and Candy, Ash felt empty. He moped around the house, hiding away in his old room for extended jerk-off sessions that left him feeling empty. His heart ached for Candy and her slutty ways. His lust ached for the feel of Jared's hard cock between his lips.

Before the break, Ash had given up on Jared ever trying to even the score between them. Jared would talk a big game, promise to try it again, but never did. At the same time, he had no problem begging, conjouling, or teasing Ash into going down on him again until it had become a joke between them.

Following the break, Ash felt good being back on campus. Candice still wanted him as her boyfriend, with the same conditions. Meanwhile, he and Jared had picked up where they left off with their gay ways. Ash felt like he carried two secrets. His girlfriend was a slut who fucked around and he had grown addicted to sucking Jared's cock. The world felt crazy, but at least it was a fun kind of crazy.

That first Saturday after classes had resumed, Ash met Candy for breakfast around nine-thirty on a chilly Saturday morning. They sat side-by-side at a booth near the windows. "Have you had a chance to see your Algebra friend?"

"Not yet," she said, caressing his knee and giving him a tiny smile. "We don't have that class together anymore." She mixed her yogurt to blend in the fruit. "But there is a new guy in my Psych class who has been chatting me up."

"Oh yeah?" Ash asked, finding it interesting how the suggestion generated a tingle between his legs. "You going to do him?"

"I'm thinking about," she said between spoonfuls, watching his reaction. She smiled, apparently liking what she saw in his expression. Putting her hand beneath the table again, she stroked his thigh instead of his knee. "You like that idea, don't you?"

"I do if you do," he said with a dismissive shrug. She giggled. "What?"

"You're blushing."

"Sorry."

"No, it's cute," she said, brushing her hand against his crotch before pulling it back above the tabletop. "You really do get excited thinking about me with another guy, don't you?" Feeling his blush deepening, Ash nodded. "What if I told you he was in the room right now?"

"Really?" he asked, scanning the busy cafeteria filled with students trying to grab some breakfast during the last of the breakfast hours. He couldn't begin to guess who it might be.

"His name is Dave," she said with an amused smile. "And he told me yesterday that his roommate is always gone on the weekends."

"Are you going to see him tonight?"

"Why wait for tonight?" she asked, studying him, waiting for his reaction. "I mean, we can't do anything right now anyway, can we?"

"Jared was still asleep when I left," Ash admitted and he already knew Candice's roommate seldom left the room on weekends.

"I'm really horny," she cooed.

"You think Dave has a big one?"

"Maybe I should find out." She collected the empty containers from their breakfast, stacking them on the tray they had shared. "Or we could do something else if you want."

"I think t have to study," he said, a blatant, transparent lie. The new semester had just started three days ago. No way could he be snowed under with homework yet.

"All day and all night?"

"Maybe," he said, a bit surprised by the question. "Is that how much homework I should do?"

"I love you," she said, nodding. She leaned over and gave him a tiny kiss on the cheek before standing and carrying their trash to the bin. Ash watched his girlfriend walking away, studying her fine little ass. She turned to her right after emptying the tray before sitting down at the table with a nice looking guy who looked very surprised that she had joined him. Ash shimmied out of the empty booth and headed back to his room hoping no one noticed the hard-on extended down his leg.

* * * * * * * *

After his orgasm, Lee wandered towards the big cooler and fished around for something to eat. "Typical," Sophie said. "He has an orgasm and he needs to eat."

"I can't help it," Lee said, peeling the wrapper from a Slim Jim.

"You just better brush your teeth before kissing me after eating that nasty thing," Sophie said, fishing out a bag of carrot sticks and passing them around. One-by-one, everyone attacked their stash of food. The three couples ate, joked, and laughed as if it was the most natural thing in the world for the three guys to be naked around the three fully clothed women.

Moving a bit away from everyone else, Jared asked Ash, "I guess you told her?"

"Not everything," Ash said. "I couldn't do it, man."

"But she's into it!"

"I know, but . . ." He felt like a loser.

"You didn't tell her anything about us, did you?"

"No, man. I'm not like that. I told her it was someone else. But I'm not sure she believes me."

"You fucker!" Jared growled, looking pissed. "What did you tell her?"

"Nothing, just that I jerked off a couple times with a friend of mine. I didn't even tell her that we helped each other."

"Fucker," he repeated, still looking pissed.

"I thought Amy knew about you?"

"Fuck no," he snorted. "I told her I had a threesome once with some chick and another guy and that was gay enough for me. I'm not like you. I'm not gay."

"I'm not gay either," Ash insisted.

"You're not as straight as me." He looked back the group near the firepit and the tent. "She better not say anything to Amy about it."

"She won't. She's cool."

"If she does, I'm telling Candy everything. Everything, you know?"

Ash knew exactly what Jared meant. "She won't tell. She probably doesn't even think it was you"

"Yeah, okay," he said. As they watched their friends, Lee stood in front of Amy and Candy chatting about whatever, Candy reached up and stroked his long, hanging cock. "Does it bother you to see her do that?"

"Does it bother you to know Amy used to ride him?" Ash asked.

* * * * * * * *

While crossing the quad and heading back to his dorm room, Ash ran into a couple friends from last semester. It was the first time they had seen each other since the new semester had begun. As they stood playing catch-up for a few minutes, Ash saw Candy leaving the cafeteria hand-in-hand with Dave. She flashed him a smile as they strolled in the direction of a dorm building. Drawing the impromptu conversation to a close, Ash hurried back to his dorm building.

As soon as he walked into the room, Ash stripped naked. Jared laid sprawled on his bed in a tangle of sheets. He saw his roommate's junk hanging out of the side of his boxer shorts. Stroking his hard cock, Ash approached the sleeping man, carefully pushed aside his boxer shorts, and began nursing on his roommate's cock.

"Damn," Jared said, instantly waking at looking down at what was happening to him. "What time is it?"

"You missed breakfast," Ash said between mouthfuls.

"Maybe, maybe not," Jared said, leaning over the edge of the bed and grabbing Ash's swollen cock. "I thought you were hanging with Candy today?"

"She has to do something," Ash lied, pausing to strip off Jared's underwear.

"I guess this is how we're going to spend our Saturday?"

"Why not?" Ash said, absentmindedly wondering if he looked as eager about the idea as Jared did. He took as much of Jared inside his mouth as he could before climbing on the bed without ever pulling his mouth away. Crouched between his roommate's legs, he started sucking Jared's hard cock as he wondered if Candy was doing the same thing. How long would she wait before letting Dave make a move on her? From the look of her smile, not long.

"Fuck yeah," Jared moaned as Ashton sucked him, squirming beneath him and enjoying himself. "You're going to get me off. I'm gonna cum!" Immediately following his announcement, Jared let loose with a big splash of gooey cum deep inside Ash's mouth. He swallowed it down while milking even more from his roommate. "Damn, you're good."

"You ever going to do me?"

"Later," Jared said, climbing out of bed to visit the bathroom for his usual morning routine.

Ash didn't bother to wait for his roommate to return. Turning on his laptop, he surfed to his favorite porn site and jerked off while thinking about what Candy was doing. He came quickly, spraying his hot cum across his chest and stomach. Rather than wipe himself clean, he started scooping up each rivulet and eating it. He had done something similar during the break, too.

"Damn," Jared said, returning to the room wearing only a towel around his waist and catching Ashton fingering his cumshot into his mouth.

"Don't knock it until you try it," Ash said, stroking his hard cock as if nothing had happened. Because of Candy, he never got soft after his first orgasm.

He watched Jared leaning across his bed, tucking his sheets back into order. On a whim, he snatched the towel away, reached between his legs, and grabbed at Jared's cock and balls.

"Damn, what's gotten into you?"

"Just horny," he replied, caressing his friend.

Rather than stop him, Jared braced his hands on his bed and stayed bent over. "Whatcha doing back there?"

"Just having some fun."

"Amy likes to play back there, too."

"You ever fuck Amy up the ass?" Ash asked, still fondling his roommate. He had wondered about butt sex but had never tried to go there with Candy. What if she liked it? What if she let her other boyfriends do that to her? His cock jumped at the thought. He was distracted and didn't notice how Jared answered his question.

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,351 Followers
1...45678...16