Gay for Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,352 Followers

* * * * * * * *

Epilogue #3

Lee and Sophie went back to their normal routine. Once his leg healed completely, he proposed to her. The only substantial change in their regular routine happened when he started showing up at LGBTQ marches and parades with his fiancee. No one ever questioned his sexuality.

* * * * * * * *

Sitting on a bench in front of the Student Center, Ashton waited for Candice to finish with her latest conquest.

"How's it going?" Nora asked, taking a seat next to him. She offered him a big smile that grew even bigger when she noticed the lump inside his shorts.

"Good," he said, crossing his legs and doing his best to downplay his obvious arousal. He gave her a broad smile and asked, "Still experimenting?"

"No, I think I've decided I'm bisexual. What about you?"

"Actually, I think I'm gay, but I still like pussy, too."

"Your girlfriend still seeing other guys?"

His smile grew even bigger. "Sometimes, we even see them together."

"Stop it," she said, squirming and stealing another glance at his lap. "If I was a guy, I would have the same problem."

"She's supposed to meet me here with a friend in a few minutes."

"A guy friend? Is he experimenting, too?"

"Sort of. I mean, he lets me experiment on him."

Nora squirmed again before standing up as she spied Candice walking hand-in-hand with an attractive guy. "Wish your girlfriend was experimenting, too."

"Who says she isn't?" he asked, standing and taking Nora's hand. They met them halfway and when he made the introductions, it was impossible to tell who looked happier.

*****

Author's note: Sometimes, a story gets away from you. This one did. I worked on it until I just can't do it anymore. I don't know if it's good, bad, or otherwise. I tried as best as I could. If you enjoyed it, please leave a rating and a comment.

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,352 Followers