Gay Tickled and Milked

Story Info
Gay male tickled and milked by guys while naked in his bed.
809 words
3.14
6.4k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

it was a cold winter night in January when I was home alone. I was bored and lonely, and my gay dick was hard from looking at gay porn. I decided I'd hit up grindr. I cruised for some hot bodied males. Luckily I quickly found a few guys willing to come over and keep me company.

When the guys knocked on the door I answered in my house robe (totally naked underneath other than my thong) wearing my favorite wig, lipstick, and eyeliner. There were four guy's in total, ranging from age 20 to about 40. All were muscular and in good shape, and various ethnicities. I was looking forward to being their slut tonight.

Upon them entering I introduced myself and they introduced themselves. I told them that we'd be making our way upstairs for this one so they followed me. Once I was in my room I quickly took off my robe and let it hit the floor. There I stood naked with the exception of a very feminine black thong. I then lay down on my bed and instructed the men to have their way with me. My dick was so hard that it popped outside of the thong and was throbbing for all to see. All four guys took their clothes off with a quickness and stood above me naked, musky, cocks throbbing.

"Have your way with me!" I demanded. They obliged.

One of the guys, a really hot and muscular Middle Eastern guy took my thong completely off and sniffed it. Much to my delight his cock began throbbing upon doing so. Two other guys, both muscular Latino studs, started licking and rubbing my nipples. How delightful. The fourth guy, an athletic and muscular African American man, licked my gay asshole and began inserting his tongue into my musky ass. It was so heavenly.

The two guys rubbing my tits got out some oil and began giving me a full chest and stomach massage. They were sure to rub and tickle my nipples mercilessly. One guy stuck his finger inside my belly button and pushed deep while wiggling it around. While all of this was happening, the Middle Eastern guy grabbed my legs and started massaging the bottom of my feet with well oiled hands...making sure to massage every inch and crevice of my feet and toes.

As all of this was happening, the African American guy took an oiled finger and started pegging my gay ass. As that was feeling all the more heavenly, he inserted another finger. My prostate was feeling very warm and nice.

In this moment I was naked, wearing a wig, make-up, and lipstick. I was having my tits masssged, my belly button played with (which gave me a trembling feeling in my homosexual penis), I was getting my feet and toes massaged which had me in ecstasy, and I was getting my prostate pounded. I was on gay cloud 9. I kept feeling tension build up inside of me. Then the guy milking my prostate oiled his penis and began to penetrate my queer ass with his dick. Oh, I loved it. This was amazing. In this moment I realized just how much I LOVE being gay.

He began fucking harder and harder while the others did everything they could to pleasure the rrest of my homosexual body. Suddenly I started to orgasm. Thick, white cum started oozing out of my gay dick. I was shaking and contracting it all felt so good. I moaned heavily. At this moment the guy fucking me shot his load inside my warm, welcoming gay ass. I had the loveliest smile on my queer face. He then took his penis out and started jerking off my gay penis.

Meanwhile I now have the two dicks in my mouth from the guys who were still massaging my tits. They were pumping in my mouth like pistons. In, out, in, out those dicks! At this time the Middle Eastern guy then penetrated my boy pussy with his dick. I was still being jerked off by the African American guy.

Suddenly both dicks that were in my mouth came simultaneously. I suddenly had a whole lake of warm semen in my gay mouth...and swallowed every last drop. The Middle Eastern guy then shot his load in my slutty gay ass. A few seconds later I shot the hugest load upon being still jerked off by the African American stud. Ropes of my semen literally shot feet into the air. Some of which hit my gay mouth. Yum, I loved the taste of my own queer semen.

At this time I and the rest of the bunch were totally spent. The guys decided to put their clothes back on and shortly bid me a good night. I still lay there naked in total gay bliss.