Gazman and Allie Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3: The morning after.
1.9k words
3
3.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

Chapter 3: The morning after

This is the 3 rd chapter of the story of Gazman and Allie. For the sake of context, I suggest that you read Chapters 1 and 2 first.

(Thank you to Shortversion for editing this chapter!)

The next morning, I awoke at the crack of dawn, as I usually do. Underneath the thin bedsheet, I could feel that I had a morning glory as hard as the tusk of a wild boar. Allie was sound asleep, lying on her back, naked. I started squeezing and massaging my cock, and remembered that the last time I received a good-morning blowjob from Allie was on our honeymoon.

I poked Allie in the ribs, and she lazily opened her eyes.

"Wake up, lovely! It's time to give your hubby a blowjob," I said cheerily.

She shook her head slowly.

"No."

"What?"

"I don't feel like it," she answered smugly.

I was dumbfounded.

"But you gave an undertaking!"

"That doesn't mean anything if you don't have pictures to blackmail me with. Check your phone," she said cockily.

The little bitch. Of course, she knew my phone's password, as I had often asked her to send messages on my behalf whilst I was driving. She must have gotten up during the night and deleted the photos and videos from my phone.

"Oh, you stupid little girl! Did you really think that I hadn't saved the evidence properly?"

I opened the email app on my phone and showed her the photos and videos I had attached to the email to myself the previous day.

Her jaw dropped. She looked at me with wide green eyes. "I'm sorry... I was desperate... I couldn't sleep and thought if I deleted the photos... I'm sorry, Gaz... I'll do what you want..."

"Let's be clear," I said in a stern voice, pointing a finger at her, "I have the evidence saved in different places. You'll never find it all. And if you think of doing anything more desperate, you should know this - if anything, anything remotely suspicious should happen to me, the guy that runs my server in Dubai has instructions to forward the photos and videos to the list of email addresses that I gave to him, and to offer it to any porn site that wants to use it. You will be famous instantly."

The bit about having a server in Dubai was a lie, but I didn't want her to get any funny ideas...

"Do you understand me?"

"Yes," she said demurely. She leaned over to administer the blowjob I had asked for.

"No," I said and pushed her away. My hard-on had subsided to a half-flaccid state but I still had a full bladder. It was time to teach this devious woman a lesson.

"Get in the shower."

She smiled, and padded ahead to the bathroom, probably thinking that I had something exciting planned. Little did she know.

I entered the small bathroom behind her and found her standing in the shower, holding her arms over her naked breasts. The air conditioning made the bathroom quite chilly and I could see goosebumps on her skin.

"On your knees, hands behind your back!" I commanded as I took my cock in my right hand. I let go and pissed on her breasts, swinging my half-engorged cock from side to side, wetting her properly.

"This is how a wolf marks his territory," I said as I continued emptying my bladder on her upper body.

"I am marking you as my little slut, no one else's. Open your mouth!"

She complied and I continued to piss in her mouth and over her chin. Rivulets of urine was running down the sides of her mouth, down her neck and shoulders, and over her breasts.

"Swallow!"

She swallowed, and swallowed again as she gagged and spluttered a little.

"Now clean yourself; I'll be waiting for my blowjob in the bedroom."

Allie closed the shower curtain, not saying a word. As I heard her turn the shower on, I washed my cock the basin. No need for Allie to taste urine again. See, dear reader, I told you I was a softie.

I lay down on the bed and realised that the act of peeing on Allie got me turned on more than I could have imagined. I've seen people pissing on each other in porn videos but found it disgusting rather than arousing. Pissing on Allie to mark her as mine had the opposite effect, however. Thinking back on her standing on her knees in the shower whilst listening to the shower running where Allie was cleaning herself before giving me a blowjob caused my cock to harden quickly.

When Allie appeared in the cabin wearing only a towel, I opened my legs wide. She dropped the towel and positioned her cool naked body between my legs. She had taken the time to put on some lipstick and mascara, and she looked like a million bucks. I adjusted the pillows under my head to offer a better view and lifted my now rock-hard cock to a perpendicular angle, ready for her ministrations.

Just one further item to take care of.

"Did you like me marking you with my pee?"

"Yes," she said softly, but not convincingly.

"What does one say when somebody does something you like?" I was enjoying her squirming.

"Thank you," she responded.

"Thank you for marking me."

"Marking you as what?" I wanted her to say the words.

"Thank you for marking me as your slut."

"OK. NOW you can give me that blowjob."

She put her warm mouth over the head of my cock, and started sucking slowly, rubbing the flat part of her tongue along the underside, which heightened the sensation. Her locks were hanging down the side of her neck and head and the tickling of her hair on my bare hips made the experience even more enjoyable.

Before long, she put one knee over mine and I knew that she wanted to turn around to position herself for a sixty-nine, the way she always did. I usually enjoyed returning the favor, few and far between as those may have been, but today was different. I stopped her by pushing her hip away with my hand.

"NO." I said sternly. "Your pleasure later; mine now."

She repositioned herself and continued sucking and fucking on my shaft. The feeling of being in control of my beautiful, clever lawyer-wife gave me a dizzying sense of power: she knew that she had to work hard to keep her lovely backside out of trouble and I intended to use this leverage to the max.

After a few minutes, I felt the warm glow of an oncoming orgasm rising from my buttocks to my balls. I grabbed a handful of hair at the back of her head and slammed her head down on my cock with short, sharp jerks. I could feel the tip of my cock pressing against her soft palate, and then the back of her throat. She gagged and tried to pull back, but I did not let up, and pressed down hard, simultaneously lifting my hips. I could feel the tip of my cock stick at the back of her throat for a moment before turning around the bend and slipping down her throat. This sensation was enough to send me over the edge, and I came in her throat in two, three long spurts. I let go of her hair and she lifted her head, tears streaming down her cheeks. She coughed up a little semen that must have gone down her windpipe. As her mouth slipped from the edge of my cock, another spurt hit her on the side of her nose and splashed over her left eye, right up to the eyebrow.

Allie looked at me with one green eye, the other glued shut. I leaned forward and with my thumb, I gently smeared the stream of ejaculate across her eyelid, messing up her mascara, but removing enough of it to allow her to open her eye. She was breathing hard and was looking like a proper little cumslut with mascara and semen mixed on her pretty face. Cum was dribbling from the corner of her mouth and onto her chin.

"Good," I smiled. "Now, what should one say?"

"Thank you."

I frowned.

"Thank you for letting me suck you off." She sounded contrite, almost humble.

"That's better. Now remember: tomorrow morning, I won't need to ask - you will ask me whether you may give me a blowjob."

"OK," she responded.

I could get used to this, I thought.

"Now, it's your turn to be pleasured," I announced. I swung my right leg over her head and stood upright on the bed.

"Make yourself comfortable against the pillows."

"Can I clean my face?" she asked.

"No, I want to see you just like this."

She crawled up on the bed and positioned herself against the pillows. I took her by the knees and pulled her legs apart.

"Now play with yourself until you come." Her jaw dropped again, but she complied. She put her right hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy. I could see that her labia were glistening - despite the roughness of the blowjob, she was aroused after all. While rubbing her pussy with her one hand, she caressed her right breast with the other. A little blob of cum drizzled down her chin onto her chest.

I turned around and turned on the coffee machine on a little table on the opposite side of the cabin.

"Coffee?" I offered nonchalantly, looking over my shoulder. Allie was alternating rubbing up and down between her pussy lips with little circular movements around her clit, exactly the way I always stimulated her.

"Yes, thanks," she whispered.

I made two cups of coffee and put them on the bedside table. I seated myself on the chair and sipped my coffee while I watched Allie playing with herself. She had her head tilted back on the pillows, her cum-smeared face turned upwards with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open. Despite her disheveled look, she was still beautiful and I could believe that I loved her once.

I felt my cock rising again and started slowly stroking it with one hand whilst sipping my coffee with the other.

Allie can have her coffee when she's done, I decided.

Soon, Allie started making the little low mewling sounds that indicated that she was approaching orgasm. Her right hand was squishing her breast, and her right hand became a blur between her wide-open legs. When she opened her legs even wider and arched her back, I knew she was there. She lifted her pelvis of the bed, and stuck her two middle fingers into her pussy, fingering that moist orifice furiously before groaning "Grhhnnghhaa!" and letting her backside flop back onto the bed.

The spectacle of my lovely cum-smeared wife bringing herself to orgasm, coupled with my quiet wanking was too much for me. I put my cup down and stood upright on the bed between her legs. After a few quick strokes with my right hand, I came. Not as copiously as before, but two, three lazy spurts of semen onto her pudendum and flat belly.

I jumped off the bed.

"Your coffee's ready," I said as I turned to go to the bathroom.

"Thank you," she said. Whether it was for the coffee, or for me allowing her to pleasure herself, I did not know, but did not care.

This trip is going to be better than I ever expected, I thought as I turned on the shower.

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers