Gazman and Allie Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2: Anything he can do, I can do better.
2.9k words
3.75
5.9k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

Chapter 2: Anything he can do, I can do better.

Back on the cruise ship, I told Allie that I need to check a few emails. I was still fuming, feeling turned on, disappointed, and flabbergasted all at the same time, and knew that I had to get my ducks in a row before confronting her with the truth. Allie was used to me working while on holiday, and after asking me how long I needed, said that she was going to the pool deck for a swim and a cocktail to give me some quiet time to work.

"Will you join me on deck when you're finished?" she asked innocently from the walk-in wardrobe where she was putting on her swimwear.

"No. Give me an hour, and then come back so we can get dressed for dinner."

Once she was gone, I emailed the photos and videos from my cell phone to myself, and on my laptop, I edited the photos and videos, deleted some blurry photos and saved it together with the videos to an encrypted folder. I checked my work emails, and responded to a few urgent ones, but while I was working, my plan was taking shape in the back of my brain.

When she returned from her swim an hour later, I was ready for her. I had taken a cool shower, and was dressed in fresh clothes. I had draped a pool towel over the desk chair, and turned it to face the full-length mirror on the wall. The bottle of massage oil was standing in a coffee mug, nicely warmed with water from the kettle.

"Ready for your second massage?" I asked, gesturing at the chair.

She frowned slightly, looking at the chair, and then at me, but slipped out of her wet bikini and sat down.

I drizzled the warm oil over her chest and my hands, and started rubbing her breasts, then kneading the supple flesh with my fingers, pulling and tweaking her nipples, and rubbing all the way down to her inner thighs, mimicked the masseur's movements exactly. I watched her in the mirror on the opposite wall, but she looked at the floor, averting my gaze.

"'That good?" I asked.

"Mmmm, I love it", she responded, but I could feel that her body was as stiff as a rod. She knew that something was afoot, but didn't know what. This was just too familiar ...

I took her by the upper arm, and motioned her towards the bed, where I had laid out one of the large white bath towels, with another rolled up at the foot of the bed. Allie positioned herself in a prone position on the towel, with her head on a pillow.

"No," I commanded "other way around, just like on the massage bed".

Allie sat bolt upright on the towel; her eyes wide.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I want you to lie on your back, with your head over the side of the bed, so I can throatfuck you just like the masseur did".

Her jaw dropped, and a blush spread over her cheeks again.

"Wha' ... what do you ... who... what did ..." she stumbled over her words, looking like a deer in the headlights of a truck.

I sat down next to her and reached for my phone.

"I saw everything" I said, "and so did everybody else in the mall".

I flipped through the pictures and showed her the video of the breast massage, just like the one I just gave her. She looked as flabbergasted as I felt. When I started the video of her lying supine on the massage bed, she burst out in tears.

"I didn't know..." she sobbed. "I'm so sorry ... I don't know what came over me ..."

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up!" I commanded. I never swore at her, and my harsh words quieted her down somewhat. She looked at me with tears running down her cheeks, sobbing softly.

"What is his name? The masseur?"

"I, don't ... I don't know" she said between sobs.

"Do you know him?"

"Of course not, I just met him today" she sniffled.

"But you fucked him, and fucked him in ways you'd never done with me, your husband?"

"I'm sorry; I'm so sorry Gaz ..." she started crying again.

"STOP" I ordered her.

"You're not sorry about what happened; you're just sorry that I know!"

I asked you more than once to tell me about the massage, and you lied to my face", I hissed.

"I am sorry ... [sob] I don't know what I was thinking [sniffle] ... what can I do .... I love you ... you're my Gazman ... What's going to happen now?". Her naked body was shaking from the sobs, and she seemed to fight for breath.

"Well, I don't know what is going to happen in the long run, but for now ... I don't think anybody will blame me if I divorce you when they see the videos - not my family, your family nor your work colleagues ....".

The realisation that I may use the material to expose and embarrass her brought on another wave of crying. She was a well-respected lawyer, loved by her own family and mine, and the thought of the incriminating material being shown to anybody else must have been devastating.

"Please ... please ..." she sobbed. "I' so ashamed ... I'll do anything ..."

Things were going according to plan.

"On the other hand, I now that know that you enjoy rough sex, and that you can do so at any time, and any place, even in public ..."

"No, no ... no" she sobbed "I didn't know... I thought it was a mirror..."

"SHUT. UP!" I said as harshly as I could.

"I was saying - I now know that my wife can be enthusiastic about sex, and if she will fuck me as she does with strangers, I may decide to stay married to her."

"I'll do anything, I promise - don't leave me ... I love you".

"Well, I know I can't rely on your promises, as you proved today. I will need your written undertaking. That means more in legal terms, doesn't it?"

"Sure. Anything ..." she repeated.

Things were panning out just as I had hoped, and while Allie was at the pool, I had already rehearsed in my mind what the undertaking was that I wanted.

"Go sit at the desk and write this down", I ordered.

Allie stood up and reached for the towel on the bed.

"No. Naked."

She obliged, and pulled the chair around to the small desk/makeup table. I lay back on the pillows, and had her write down the following on the notepad on the desk:

I, Alice Katherine Hunter do hereby solemnly promise and undertake:

  1. To always be ready to participate when my husband, Gareth Hunter suggests sex;
  2. Never again to refuse said Gareth Hunter's advances by either making up excuses for not having sex, by pushing his hand away, or by turning my body away from him; [at this point she gave another audible sob, realizing that I had not only noticed, but remembered her past behavior]
  3. To participate with enthusiasm when said Gareth Hunter suggests new things in the bedroom, and not to refer to such new things as "weird" or "peculiar";
  4. To behave, at all times and in all places, like the slut that I am, but only with him, and not with other people. [here, Allie gave a quiet sob]

I took the sheet from her, read through it, and said: "OK, so where were we?"

Allie obediently lay down on the bed, her neck arched over the rolled-up towel with her head hanging over the foot of the bed. I stood over her with my legs spread, my flaccid cock and balls hanging over her face, but because the bed was a lot lower than the massage table where she received her last throat fuck, it was out of reach of her mouth. I drizzled some massage oil over her breasts and tummy, and started slowly kneading and massaging the two firm globes with their dark areolas, topped by her nipples which quickly sprung to attention.

In the meantime, Allie reached up and cupped my balls with one warm hand, the other hand gently squeezing and pulling on my hardening shaft. Before long, my cock sprung to attention, and was ready for action. I leant forward, and spread some oil on Allie's inner thighs and smooth pussy lips. I went down on my knees, but found that the bed was just a little too high, and Allies eyes were in line with my cock. I took hold of her upper arms, and pulled her down a bit, causing her to rest on the rolled-up towel with her shoulders, her neck and head hanging off the edge of the bed.

"Open wide!" I commanded in my best dentist's voice.

Allie obliged, and I slowly entered her mouth. I've never throatfucked a girl in this position and found the sensation quite titillating - I could feel the breaths from her nostrils on my ballsack which was hanging down in her face, and the upper ridge of my cock was pressing her tongue against the floor of her mouth with each stroke. As it did at the massage parlor, Allie's hands instinctively went down to her crotch. She opened her legs wide and pulled the skin of her pudendum upwards with her left hand, exposing the clit from under its hood, and used her right hand to rub up and down her smooth pussy lips with two fingers before rubbing the little pink pearl at the top in small circular motions.

I kept my hands busy by massaging her glistening breasts, in turn rubbing them lightly with the palms of my hands, then kneading them and pulling and tweaking her hard nipples. I could both see and feel Allie's chest heaving up and down as she struggled to breathe through her nose only, her mouth filled with the girth of my cock. Gradually, I increased the length of my strokes, and could feel my cock slide from the roughness at the back of her tongue on to the soft palate at the back of her mouth, and into her throat, where it met with soft resistance. I could feel and hear her gag between my thighs, but I did not care. I pushed forward, and after the initial resistance at the back of her throat, I could feel the tip of my cock slipping down her throat. She lifted her hands from her thighs as though she wanted to push me away, and I pulled back slightly. She coughed and gagged, and I could feel her spittle run down my scrotum.

Fuck her, I thought, and forced my cock down her throat once more. She gagged again, and I could see her flat tummy tighten as if she was going to vomit. I pulled my cock from her mouth and looked down at her. She coughed. Spittle ran from her mouth, mixing with mucus running from her nose. Not a pretty sight.

I pulled the towel from underneath her shoulders, and wiped her face.

"It doesn't look as though you WANT to repeat your performance of this afternoon?" I said, baiting her.

"Sorry, but you are a lot bigge'..." she caught herself mid-sentence.

"Sorry ..." she said again.

"OK. We'll have to try again, but so far, you are not living up to your undertaking. Let's see how the next part goes. Stand on your knees!".

She turned around, and got on all fours on the bed, her knees on the edge of the bed. Perfect height.

I took her hips in my hands, and inserted my cock into her warm pussy as deep as it could go, pulling her buttocks firmly against my hips.

"Uuuhooohww" she sighed.

I withdrew slowly, leaving only the tip of my cock between the pussy lips before swinging my pelvis forward quickly, pulling back on her hips, causing her buttocks to slam against my hips with an audible slap. Allie pushed backwards with each stroke, and I hardly had to use any energy to pull back. "Slap" "slap" "slap" we went, and she groaned in rhythm: "Uhhmm, uhhm, uuhhmmm!"

A change of pace is called for, I thought, feeling that familiar warm glow spreading from my buttocks, warning me that an orgasm is brewing.

I turned around to reach for the massage oil on the table behind me, and my cock slipped out from her pussy with a "plop" sound. Allie pushed her hips back as far as she could, her pussy lips appearing to search for my cock. Having found the bottle of oil, I inserted the head of my cock into her hungry vagina again, and held still. Allie pushed back, but I warned her with a playful slap on the buttock and a stern "Whoa - easy now!" She complied, and held still. I drizzled a liberal amount of oil in the cleft of her butt, and some on my right thumb as well. I leaned back, and managed to replace the bottle on the table behind me without losing contact with her pussy again.

I started with long, slow strokes again, and could feel Allie pushing back ever so slightly at the end of each stroke. When I started gently massaging her little pink butthole with my oiled thumb, I could feel her push-backs becoming more insistent. I gradually increased the pressure from my thumb, and on the ninth or tenth stroke, my thumb entered her tight asshole. I gently twirled my thumb around, exploring the soft folds inside her rectum beyond the tight ring of muscle clenching around the first phalanx. Allie pushed back even more, and pushed her backside up, pressing down upper body flat against the bedsheet.

With each cock stroke, I pushed my thumb deeper into her asshole, and buried it right up to the hilt. "Ugghhmm, uhgghm, uuhhggmmm!" she groaned. I felt that she was ready for something more but knew that the girth of my cock was quite substantial, and that it would be a tight fit. I wanted to make sure that we wouldn't hurt each other; well, at least that I would not hurt myself. At this stage, I did not care much about Allie.

"Ready? I asked.

"For what?" she looked around at me.

"For a nice ass fuck, what else?".

"But ... we ... I didn't ... uhhm..", she caught herself before the excuse that the masseur did not ravish her butt could escape.

"What?" I asked sharply.

"Uuhhmm ... I think so ... Yes" came her hesitant reply.

I pulled my thumb from her ass, and pulled back my hips, freeing my rock-hard cock. I took my cock in my right hand, and put my left hand on Allie's the cleft of Allie's buttocks, pulling her rear end closer to me and slightly lower. I lined up the tip of my shaft at her butthole, and pushed forward, the sensitive tip of my cock against her tight sphincter. It did not give way. Allie reached backwards, and put her hands on her butt cheeks, pulling them apart as far as they could go, pulling open her butthole. I rubbed some oil on the head of my cock, resumed my aim, and gave a sharp push. The head of my cock slipped through the tight O-ring of muscle, just inside her asshole. She gave a sharp groan, and I could feel the muscles of her sphincter contract and then relax around my cock.

I held still for a few seconds, relishing the feeling, and then slowly entered the hitherto forbidden orifice all the way. It felt completely different from her pussy - beyond the tight sphincter muscle which clenched around my shaft, it felt kind of warm and "grabbing" inside. I started slowly fucking her butthole, and her groans of pain changed to groans of pleasure, or so it seemed to me. She relaxed a little more, and I sped up my strokes, my hips slapping against her tushy.

Maybe it was the tightness of her sphincter, maybe her groans mixing with the slapping sounds her buttocks made against my pelvis, maybe it was the feeling of excitement doing it for the first time, or maybe the feeling that I was dominating her completely, but I soon felt the first spasms of orgasm. I tried to slow down my pumping to make the feeling last a little longer but realized that there was no return. I came inside her poop chute with six, seven, eight long spurts, pushing forward so hard that I lost my balance and collapsed on top of her, with my still-twitching cock buried deep inside her.

We both lay still for a minute, regaining our breath.

Allie turned her head, and I gave her a light peck on the cheek.

"We'd better get cleaned up or we might miss dinner", I said, pretending that this was an everyday occurrence.

Dinner was uneventful. Allie tried to act her part as the loving wife, and we enjoyed our three-course meal exchanging trivial chit-chat over a bottle of red wine, both avoiding discussing the events of the day. She seemed to be a little withdrawn, and I did not suspect that she might be hatching a plan of her own. After dinner, we just fell into bed, both spent. We were both asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillows.

Or so I thought.

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers