Gazman and Allie Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4: Allie and I keep on cruisin'.
2.4k words
2.81
2.2k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

Chapter 4: Allie and I keep on cruisin'

Prologue

The rest of our Far East Cruise (See Chapters 1 - 3) was a veritable fuck fest. Although I felt that Allie initially submitted to my sexual demands out of fear that I would expose her infidelity to the world, she gradually loosened up, and started showing her wild side.

The relaxed atmosphere on the ship contributed in no small part to both of us unwinding. More than once, we'd be relaxing by one of the pools on the ship when I'd feel a stirring in my loins. It could be from touching Allie whilst rubbing suncream on her or sometimes from watching a particularly sexy girl. More often than not, when I felt the beginning of a hard-on, I'd suggest that we go to the cabin for a quickie, and we'd slip away leaving our hats and towels on the loungers. Sometimes we would undress for a proper fuck session, but often I would just pop my cock out of my swimming trunks and pull Allie's bikini bottom to one side and fuck her from behind with her bent over the bed, or doggy style on the bed, returning to the top deck ten minutes later to continue our sunbathing.

Early morning blowjobs became just as much part of our wake-up routine as coffee - sometimes before coffee, sometimes after, and once or twice Allie started sucking my cock whilst having her mouth full of warm coffee, causing warm shivers through my pelvis and up my spine.

Throatfucks became commonplace. I learnt to give Allie a few seconds after every two or three strokes to catch her breath, and she started volunteering by assuming the position on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed without any prompt from my side.

Allie's sphincter also loosened up, and provided that I properly lubed the tight little hole with massage oil, and started slowly, we both enjoyed anal sex just as much as vaginal sex, or in my case, even more. It could have been the excitement of exploring that new and hitherto forbidden chute, or maybe the different feeling, but I suggested it often, and Allie never refused. She confided that she was worried that I might get excrement on my penis, so on one of our shore excursions, I bought her an enema, which she used every time she went to the toilet. Thereafter, I often went down on her from behind, and she would lift her hips, offering her pink bud for attention with the confidence that it was completely clean and fragrant. I engaged in analingus, licking around her inner butt cheeks, flicking the little knot with my tongue, and forcing the tip of my tongue into that tight hole, invariably causing her to shiver with pleasure.

During anal sex, I would often flip both of us around to have her lying on top of me, spreadeagled, steadying herself with her hands against the bulkhead. This freed my hands to caress and knead her breasts and stimulate her pussy lips and clit whilst she did the work, sliding up and down my shaft. Whenever I felt an orgasm coming, I would speed up my rubbing of her clit, and in this position, we usually came within seconds from each other.

Allie came to learn that she could stimulate me by not only paying attention to my penis, but that my scrotum, perineum, and anus were erogenous zones as well. I am naturally hairy, and have been de-hairing my crack for years, just for purposes of personal hygiene. With our sex life on a new level, I used hair removal cream to clean up my crack and sack completely, and Allie regularly dived down to suck on my balls and tease my anus with her tongue whilst masturbating me with her hand.

In keeping with her undertaking, Allie never refused me, and I took great delight in pushing her promises to see where I could go. I insisted that she be naked all the time that we were in the cabin, and I would often grab her and insert a finger into her pussy or anus just for fun. When I woke up in the middle of the night, I found that the easiest way to fall asleep again would be to wake Allie for a quickie.

***********

I found that Allie became not only receptive to my advances, but she started making erotic moves of her own accord:

Late one night, we were dancing in the disco on the aft deck, nicely loosened up by the wine we had at dinner, topped off with a few exotic cocktails afterwards. Allie was wearing a shimmering gold one-piece minidress that clung to her body, nicely showing off her legs. She swung her hips suggestively whilst looking me in the eyes, and I could see that several men were stealing leering glances at her lithe body. Every now and then, she'd move closer to touch my cheek or shoulder with a light sexy rub of a hand or to rub a leg against mine.

After a few songs, Allie excused herself to go to the ladies' room, and when she came back, she found me leaning against the bar in one corner where the bartender was filling two glasses with the champagne I had ordered. Allie pressed her body against mine and kissed my neck. "I'm not wearing panties" she whispered and pressed the crumpled-up G-string into my hand. I pocketed the lacy piece of fabric and swung her around me so her back would be against the wall in the dark corner. I slid my hand under her short dress and gave her butt cheek a squeeze, feeling my way upwards over her pantyless backside. Allie made a low grunting sound which I took as an invitation to reach down her crack and crane my middle finger in between her pussy lips. I found the entrance to her vagina to be nicely wet already and could feel my cock harden against her tummy. She reached in between us and gave me a firm rub with the backs of her fingers.

"Shall we retire to our cabin, madam?" I asked with mock formality.

"Yes, let's!" she responded. I touched her lips with my middle finger, and she opened her mouth to suck off her own juices.

"Let's finish the champagne quickly," I said. We clinked our glasses and swallowed the bubbly wine in big gulps. As I put down my glass, the bartender gave me an almost imperceptible wink.

"Have a good night, Sir," he said with a knowing smile. Maybe the corner wasn't as dark as I thought, or maybe the bartender was just watching us closely, but I didn't care. I was as horny as a billy goat, and ready to screw my wife in public if we didn't get to the cabin soon.

We were alone in the lift down to our cabin, and I made use of the opportunity to lift her dress over her bare hips, fingering her furiously, first with one finger, and then two. Allie was obviously aroused and ground her hips against my hand until the "ping" from the lift warned us that it was time to get decent, and quickly. I pulled my hand from her crotch, and Allie just managed to pull her miniskirt down when the lift doors opened.

The hallway in front of the lift was empty, and as we turned left to go down the narrow passage to our cabin, we found that this too was deserted. Recklessly, I lifted her miniskirt from behind and snaked my hand between her buttocks to caress her pussy from behind. Allie giggled, but stopped for a moment, bending her knees slightly to allow me to slip a finger into her pussy. Anybody who entered the brightly lit passage would have seen this public fingering but fortunately it was late, and all the cabin doors were closed.

I the cabin, there was no time to get undressed properly. Allie started fighting my belt buckle as soon as the door clicked shut behind us, and I lifted her clingy dress all the way up over her breasts, leaving it crumpled over her breasts and under her armpits. She flopped on the bed on her back and opened her legs invitingly. My trousers were still around my knees as I entered her. We screwed like two college kids who were both overcome with lust and pressed for time. Allie gripped me by the buttocks, pulling me into her, and grinding her clitoris against my pudendum. I came, unexpectedly, and much too soon - Allie still had some way to go.

I pulled out, and as I did so, a white stream of semen ran from her pussy. I lifted her right leg over my shoulder and sat up. Allie saw what my plan was, and rested her calf on my shoulder, opening her other leg just as wide to give me maximum access to her pussy.

I held four fingers together and smeared the copious amount of semen flowing from her vagina all over her pussy. I used my left thumb and index finger to spread her pussy lips, pulling them upwards to expose her glistening pink clit. I used three fingers from my right hand to rub up and down between her pussy lips, pausing at the top to massage her clit. Allie had her eyes closed and used both hands to knead and massage her breasts. When she started groaning, I quickened my pace, rubbing up and down, and gradually shortened my rubs, moving up to her now swollen clitoris, and concentrated my rubbing up and down the little pearl as quickly as I could.

Allie uttered a sharp "Aaahhghh!" and as her body shuddered in orgasm, I stuck two fingers into her vagina, curling them upwards to find the hardened ridge behind her pubic bone. I fingered her G-spot with short sharp flicks of my hand, causing her body to go into a second longer and more violent shudder. She pulled one of the cushions over her mouth to dampen her scream, but I could faintly hear a high-pitched animal scream through the stuffing of the pillow. I was watching Allie's face while fingering her, but as I looked down on my forearm, I saw several glistening drops. Her first squirt ever?

I had to ask.

"Did you? ..."

"Yesss", she sighed. "Did I make a mess?"

"No", I assured her, lifting my arm for her to see. "... just a little spray."

"That was wild!" she exclaimed as she let her leg fall back onto the mattress.

"It was. YOU were wild, but I like you wild."

********

On another evening, we were standing at our balcony railing watching the moon rise over the calm sea. "Perfect, isn't it?" I remarked. We were still in our wet swimwear, and although the night was balmy, the breeze was quite cool against our skin. I stood behind Allie with my arms around her, warming her back and buttocks with my body pressed against hers.

"Perfect, isn't it?" I remarked.

To my surprise, she said "Only one thing missing. A warm cock between my legs."

I reached down and put my hand between her legs, lightly caressing her pussy through the wet fabric of her bikini bottom.

"Here?" I teased.

"Mmmhh!", Allie said and reached behind in between us with one hand to massage my already half-erect cock through my swimming shorts.

It quickly sprang to full attention, and she reached into my shorts to free the stiff member. I undid the bow knot at the back of her string bikini top to free her breasts and started massaging them with my one hand. I leaned forward, rubbed her clit with the other, and started sucking on her earlobe, knowing that it would cause goosebumps down to her legs. Allie leaned forward, pressing her backside against me and I realised that she was ready to be taken right then and there.

I used both hands to undo the bows on the side of her bikini bottoms at the same time, and she lifted one leg slightly letting the two fabric triangles fall to the floor. I entered her pussy from behind, finding that she was nice and wet. In keeping with the romantic surroundings, I fucked her with long deep strokes, pulling back far enough to just keep the tip of my cock between the folds of her pussy lips before slowly entering her all the way until my hips were firmly pressed against her cool buttocks, and my cock buried deep inside her.

Allie held on to the railing and bent forward, her arms outstretched and her body at a right angle to her legs. She was completely naked, save for her bikini top that was still tied around her neck, dangling in front of her. Although quite dark, we were exposed to the view of anybody on a higher deck that happened to look down from their balcony. I resisted looking upward, and instead, concentrated on the business at hand. Our cabin behind us was dark, but in front of us, the light from the moon peeking through the clouds made a long white line across the calm ocean, broken only by the foaming water of the ship's wake.

When Allie started pushing back harder at the deep end of each stroke, and twerked her hips a little, I sped things up. I held her by the waist, pulling her to and from me, my hips making slapping sounds against her bottom. I could feel her pussy clenching around my cock and reached around her hips with one hand to rub her clit. This was all she needed to push her over the edge, and we came almost at the same time. Her body gave a shudder and then another one, and I came deep inside her in long spurts.

Allie pulled herself upright and turned around to give me a lingering kiss. I reached down between her buttocks and felt my semen running from her pussy down her inner thighs. I kissed her back, hard, and rubbed my hand from her thigh all the way up her slit to her anus, and gave the little knotted balloon a firm massage, causing another shuddering orgasm to rip through her body.

As we entered the cabin to take a shower before dinner, I heard an appreciative wolf-whistle coming from one of the balconies above us - whether it was meant for us or the moon, I will never know ...

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers