All Comments on 'Geek's Big Break Pt. 09'

by PreacherPorn

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
muttstermuttsteralmost 3 years ago

I gave it a 4. I just can't get into the BDSM and all the collar stuff is beyond me. Having said that, I guess it adds more flow to the storyline and hope it continues. Please keep writing.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Still really enjoying the series and looking forward to reading more.

Many thanks for sharing with us.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionalmost 3 years ago

Well done! The storyline continues to blossom and I’m anxious to read the coming chapters.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69almost 3 years ago

Love this series. Cheri is going to be fun to see watch her pleasure develop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely love your stories. And I can’t wait to read more, I hope you can come out with them quicker.But as long as you keep on writing them I will eagerly be reading them. I think I can understand how bad it is for an addict. As I eagerly await the next chapters. I am beside myself waiting to see how you deal with the football team and Dean and his father. And I’d like to see what happens with Gio and his Clicktalk app. So he can rub that in some peoples noses. Yes I’m petty… But I’d like to think Karma is a bitch with teeth…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Glad the sex in this story helped advance the story. Too often on this website the story is secondary to the sex, almost robbing it of meaning.

However, in this chapter the 2 sex scenes served to advance the story.

The first sex scene served to advance the subplot of Fiona loving her brother so much, she wants to be the mother of his children. his led to the decision by Gio, Abi, Fiona and Tiffany to explore a polyamory relationship and fit well into the second sex scene.

The second sex scene seems to introduce Cheri into eventually becoming the fourth wife of Gio, as she seems well on her way to adding herself to Gio's harem of wet and willing women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No author has so perfectly met my sexual needs and taste like you have. Thank you so much I love where this story is going. I'd like to make a request for your consideration, could we see Gio and Abby's moms marry each other?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter, it’s been a fantastic read so far.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmealmost 3 years ago

This is one of my favorite series right now. Can't wait for more chapters. 5 stars as always and keep up the great work!!!

peggysue69peggysue69almost 3 years ago

I loved this series, can't wait for the next instalment. Definitely one of the Best books I have read on here.😀😀😀😀😀

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Each chapter leaves disappointment and tension. And each new chapter provides new solutions, resolves questions, and removes contradictions. It's a shame that Tara left the harem, but maybe it's the right thing to do. Or maybe the author just didn't find a plot for her. Maybe she'll still come back as the outer woman of the harem who never gets over Gio's cock. Or to get pregnant with him.

But of the incest scenes, it's the father-daughter one that doesn't work for me. Such a relationship can only be temporary in my opinion. But that's my opinion.

A mother is always a mother. She got what she wanted. A new child, happiness for her children, a male master in the house.sister-brother is the most perfect incest relationship. Better only cousin-cousin, because we can have a legal marriage. But who can know and love you more than the closest person who has lived with you all your life? Tiffany is probably the most romantic and actually in love so far. Her theme is not yet fully revealed. Abi loves Gio, but she seems very pragmatic. It's hard to understand and believe that she slept with Dean by believing a primitive lie. She is smart, observant, strong and dominant. There is even a disclaimer that Dean didn't listen to her advice about other women. I don't believe in her complete sincerity. I think in her relationship with Dean she may have been the lead. I wouldn't be surprised if the plan to subjugate Abi's mother to Dean's father was devised by her. She was just younger, inexperienced and therefore things were rougher. But she could have used the knowledge of her mother's submissive side, which blocked the experienced lawyer's critical thinking. All too quickly she agreed to her mother's suggestion to dress sexier. First she wanted to know the reasons for the events at school. But then she took advantage of the situation. Too quickly she went from being a victim of sexual abuse to an aggressive dominant. And with Gio, and with the harem, and with other people. Too extensive a knowledge of BDSM.

I wonder how the relationship with Cheri and with Mia will develop. Two virgins in line for Gio's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Radomir1, it's sad that this author had to create a fake account to defend himself in the comment section. Lol.

toddjlertoddjlerover 2 years ago

Amazing I can’t wait for the next entry

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter I was so disappointed when I got to the end of this one and there wasn’t another.

Love the story so far hope you keep it going.

Mr_AndersinMr_Andersinover 2 years ago

I love where these crazy kids are going with all this love to give. As a non monogamous and polyamory practitioner, I like what you started. Needs a bit more but you are very close to perfect in the telling on how the lifestyle plays out.

I take back 95% of what I said in the first two parts. Gio is a man after my own heart. It’s nice to see that he knows he and the rest have A lot to learn, but they will do it together.

Cheri is my new favorite. I really don’t want her to be just another sex slave. D/s and BDSM is not the way for someone so young and yes Innocent. Gio and his girls should make love to her and after a while she’ll want them to fuck her; but no rush is needed.

Big fan from now on.

Preacher53913Preacher53913over 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've read. I can't wait to read more. There are so many sub plots going on. From the business aspects, the continuing drama from the football team, and the payback to Gio's father. Can't wait to see how it all turns out. Got the feeling that the best is yet to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far and I'm chomping at the bit to see the next edition. Keep up the great work. I really enjoy your character development and you have set up well for many more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please update this story soon!

Macdaddy74Macdaddy74over 2 years ago

It is 1 of the best things I've read it a long time I love the way you going to depth about all the things that they feel and that they do I can't wait for the next Chapter please don't keep your fan waiting

alee5080alee5080over 2 years ago
Fun read

I want to know more of their continuing adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far! I can hardly wait to see what happens next!

Thanks,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVE this story. Please continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve been waiting 3 months for more… when will I get it 🥺

LynchjimLynchjimover 2 years ago

Please finish this epic tale I’ve grown to love all your stories so very much and it would be tragic not to finish them. Thank you for the countless hours you must put in to write as great as you do mr preacher Porn . P.s. great name

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

When will there be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wahhh I'm so excited for the next part. Please update and continue this masterpiece.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. Next chapters please. AAAAAA++++++

Gman1969Gman1969over 2 years ago

I’m on pins and needles waiting for this story to continue. I keep rereading this and you other stories. Please keep the stories going.

Gman1969Gman1969over 2 years ago

First thank you for sharing your dreams, passion, fantasy, and eroticism with us. Started to read about Gio and all of his adventures I couldn’t stop. Then I had to read your other stories and I am waiting for the next chapter for all of your stories. Please continue and again thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It should be a movie!!great story can not wait for next update

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I so can’t wait to continue to read more about this fascinating group. Curious if Cherri and Mia join the family and become brides. Curious how Gio’s success continues to build in order to get a form of “revenge” on all of the people who wronged him while growing up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’re killing me! I NEED to read about Becky’s induction into the group! Just a few hundred thousand words please! Exceptionally well written tale. Thank you for sharing your beautiful imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next part def needed

DAWG8265DAWG8265over 2 years ago

Next chapter, please.

wrc264wrc264over 2 years ago

So when are you going to post the next chapters? It seems you have several stories going and they all stopped getting new chapters a few months back. Bummer.

PreacherPornPreacherPornover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey loves,

I am working on part ten sorry it's taking so long writing is slow going some times. Don't give up hope this story isn't finished yet.

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 2 years ago

Oh no. You can't leave this hanging. I was so into this I could taste Cheri...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like it

Want the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was so good!!! I read all the chapters in two sittings. Can't wait for the next chapter. Glad to hear PreacherPorn is working on the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great so far, more please?

SherlockBond0069SherlockBond0069over 2 years ago

Loved the whole story. Am waiting in anticipation for the conclusion!!!!!

nermienermieover 2 years ago

is it just me or has this story ended prematurely?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More ? Please

AZkingdomAZkingdomover 2 years ago

Please any word on when the next chapters are coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to more chapters.

LRS47LRS47over 2 years ago

Any News on the Next chapter? can not wait for Pt-10

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

I have really enjoyed this EXCELLENT fantasy erotic incestuous tale.

Congratulations on your beautiful written work, without going too far over the top you have produced a masterpiece of erotic fantasy, thank you for persisting with this story, when those who could not be bothered to read your explanatory notes at the beginning, we're running you down.

Hopefully you will return and finish the rest of this story, not only the erotic and incestuous relationships within the house, but also the situations within both the academic institution and the businesses that the family had been building.

Thank you for publishing your excellent work and please continue publishing it.

Dream59Dream59over 2 years ago

You have come too far. I must finish this for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story, but it isn't complete. Needs an ending, couple more parts that bring the football team especially Dean and his father down, along with all the ones involved in the trouble uncovered at school.

Not complaining, just to me it needs closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exceptional. but needs an ending

starbanestarbaneover 2 years ago

I sure hope you complete this wonderful story. Thank you very much for sharing your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

its very kt and i get its wish fulfilment fluff but a what 6 person polycule still seems worrying😂😂 also how generally bad they are at bdsm and kink just at all was very imersion breaking, which is kinda important when this entire thing runs on pure imersion lmao, most of what i liked about this story was stuff thats basically positive reflection of the author, most of what i didnt was the lack of research, though it did improve so im assuming knows more now lol, at least they mentioned different colars and stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I truly enjoyed this entire series. It was far fetched in many areas, but was still highly enjoyable and entertaining and got me horny af, lol. I just wish you, like other authors on here, wouldn't end it like that, there is so much more going on that can be told. Really wish it hadn't ended like that. This is one of my favorites and you, along with Silkstockinglover are my favorite authors on this site.

SpartacuslvSpartacuslvover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this series. You are a great writer. I hope you decide to keep this story going as there are so many story lines to work with.

rbloch66rbloch66over 2 years ago

This series was Amazing! I read the whole thing in 2 sittings. It started intense and took me to a place that was deeper than I imagined possible. The characters were easy to visualize, but more than that, the essence of each character was very well done. Please continue this series. It was exceptionally well done!

PreacherPornPreacherPornover 2 years agoAuthor

For all those who have been wondering. I haven't abandoned anything. I will be finishing this tale and all the others. I've just been slow in writing as I'm so tired all the time. I had heard of this side effect of recovering from Covid but didn't understand how truly tired it made a person. I'm working on Pt. 10 which will start to wrap up some of the story lines and open up a few more. For those that think this story has gone to far from reality. I never meant for it to be realistic. I never want any of my stories to be realistic I want them to be fun and fantasy. I hope I never write a realistic story. Reality takes up more than enough time as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You could use an editor man. Seriously there were so many minor misspellings misused homophones and grammatical errors that it points it actually took me out of the story. Also the part where Gio is correcting Fiona about the Mediterranean food, that was so obnoxiously libtard-American of him. Foreigners have tried cuisine that was billed as such-and-such style in American restaurants. They came from different countries and have said it tastes just like it was from home, so that argument falls flat, especially if the owner is foreign, too.

ambernight3ambernight3over 2 years ago

Great story, I eagerly await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cant wait for you to continue this story... great sex and good story line as well.. I have so many questions to find out if mia joins them, does cherri? also what happens with CL Creations, and what trouble do the chadwicks try to cause. Its an awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully there is more coming (cumming) :-)

raven_nomadraven_nomadover 2 years ago

Great story. Definitely looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely means to continue... More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written. I really like Gio progressed throughout the story. Cant wait to see if Mia joins his family.

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikabout 2 years ago

10/5 for all chapters so far... Can't wait for more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hopefully the next part is coming soon. I’ve read this story at least 5 times. I love it

mcmike1mcmike1about 2 years ago

Sorry you got covid! Thing will get better I know it kicked pretty good. Hope to read some more soon maybe some revenge on the father

blue_eyed_dudeblue_eyed_dudeabout 2 years ago

Really Good!! Like so many others, can’t wait for the next chapters!!

Grr12272Grr12272about 2 years ago
More please

How much longer until we get a new chapter

lickgummilickgummiabout 2 years ago

Please don't let this be the last chapter!! How does it all turn out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MOOOORRRRREEEEE I am really invested in this story. Please write more.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 2 years ago

Can't wait to read more of this story. So good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I need more please this was the most engaging story I have read sex scenes were great and the story it’s self was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More Pleade. Excellent start to a great story

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

We definitely need more of this story. ASAP. Well Done Ma'am

PumapouncerPumapouncerabout 2 years ago

I need a continuation of the story. It fullfils a need in Me. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Part 10 is well overdue - if for no other reason than to document the demise of the evil Dean and his father!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story was great at first until it was just sex every page for 4 parts then you finally bring back Dean I was hoping to read about his demise but noo nothing happened might as well not even include that paragraph.

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 2 years ago

More chapters please..

AZkingdomAZkingdomabout 2 years ago

When is chapter 10 coming out looking forward to it

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

It's been 9 months since Chapter 9 was published, I seriously hope this isn't destined to become yet another unfinished story ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where is the rest of this story

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 years ago

OMG, What a brilliant story and there’s so much more to be told. I hope he keeps his business and expands it. Being a multi billionaire he can have and do so much more. I also can’t wait to see how he will handle the up-and-coming conflict he’ll have with Dean and the other possible Influential people that may cause problems. You started this fucking story, now get your arse into gear and finish it.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Ps. Also finish the Power of Love while your at it, that another ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Story Begging to be finished as well.

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69about 2 years ago

Please continue this story it’s not finished yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read the whole series and hope you plan on continuing it sometime in the near future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

you didn't finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I sincerely hope there are more chapters or a part II. We have to find out about Mia, the Chadwicks & football team, the V.P. & certain teachers, and Cheri's deflowering. Looking forward in anticipation!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I started it reading mostly for my personal needs then it felt like a novel or a book, good job mate keep it up hope you complete it.

PS-don't dissapoint us with gio's company

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It has a solid base but some of the sex scenes was laughable. I know its fantasy but come on some of this is insane. The story is incomplete. Teachers, football team and coaches, cheerleaders coach, The chadwicks, lawyers, judges, police chiefs daughter and other parents and daughters. You have left a lot of the story in the waste basket. Drop some of the crazy sex and finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story and hope you continue writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please write more chapters. You're leaving me hanging.

I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok I gotta start with I hate bondage harems n dom/subs.

I'm thrilled I didn't notice at first n by the time I did I was engrossed in the story n couldn't stop reading. While I'm old n have my preferences that won't change. But u truly have a gift n I'm shocked u havnt finished this series. Pls pls pls write more of this series. Great characters n plots arnt easy to come by!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed it very much. You must write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed every word... hoping against hope that it will continue. Please disregard the asshats who don't have the talent to write thier own stories, but feel they need to comment anyway. The story is wonderful, I can't wait for the next, but if it doesn't happen, then it was truly a pleasure to read what you wrote, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it so far. Hope there’s more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great series! One of my favorites after reading thousands of stories on Literotica. I wish I could score it higher than a 5! I really hope you will continue with many more chapters as there is still a lot to write about. Thank you for the delightful entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need more of the series please

PhoniexRisingPhoniexRisingalmost 2 years ago

This is the first story after many years of reading Literotica to make me want to comment. This is also the first story I have read and the reread within a months time. All I can say for this story is "Bravo!!!" Wonderful story line, engaging characters and the BDSM lifestyle handled beautifully. I can truly say I will be looking forward to seeing many more chapters of this story. Thank you for the engaging story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see continue stories

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPreacherPorn@PreacherPorn
Hey Luvs, Update for you and answers to a few questions I've seen in the comments on my stories. I'm hard at work on part thirteen of Geeks Big Break trying to tie up some of the threads. Especially the athletic department investigation and getting the Chadwicks their just des...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES