Geek's Big Break Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abi pulled her mouth away from Fiona's and cooed in the girl's ear. "That's right, big sister. Make me cum, and I'll let your brother fuck your tight little pussy. The faster you get your mistress off; the sooner your master can give you what you want. All while my naughty mother watches you get what she wants. To fuck our Master.

Just think about it, Fiona. If you can make me cum, then your brother will fuck you and fuck you. Your mommy isn't here to claim his cum. He'll be able to dump all that thick virile baby making cum deep in your hungry womb. Maybe he'll put a baby in you before your mommy get's hers."

Gio knew that this wasn't the first or even second time he'd heard Fiona and Abi talking about him, knocking his sister up. Was that really what Fiona wanted? A baby? His baby? "Wait. Fiona, Abi. Stop a minute."

Both girls stopped rubbing on each other and turned to look at the man in their life. Gio finished stepping out of his pants that he'd started to take off earlier when his erection grew too painful, pressing against his pants. "All playing aside. This is the third time today Abi you've said something about giving Fiona a baby. Is that what you want, Fiona? Do you want me to make you pregnant?"

Fiona hung her head. She didn't want to disappoint her brother and master by telling him what she really wanted. Abi took her by the chin and lifted her head until they were looking into each other's eyes. "Fiona, last night you took his collar and promised him you belonged to him, but he promised you things too. He promised to accept you, to care for you, to give you what you needed. How can he do that if you aren't honest with him? Tell you brother what you want. Tell him all of your dream and let him prove he is worthy of your submission to him."

Fiona nodded and looked her brother in the eye. "I WANT TO QUIT SCHOOL!, GIO I HATE IT! I'VE ALWAYS HATED IT. THAT WHAT DAD WANTED NOT ME.HE WANTED ME TO GET MY MBA AND CPA SO HE'D HAVE A FREE BUISNESS MANAGER."

Gio was shocked at his sister's statement. "Jesus Fiona, then what do you want?"

Her voice dropped from yelling to a whisper. "I want what I always wanted, Gio. I want to find a man who has enough money that I can stay home and take care of my family. I want to have babies and be a stay at home wife and mother it's all I've ever wanted."

Gio's head hung in shame. "And I've destroyed your dream by putting my collar on you."

"NO!" Fiona wailed as she clutched her brother. "DON'T TOSS ME AWAY NOW! YOU MADE ME LOVE YOU AND YOU PROMISED TO LOVE ME. YOU PROMISED ME, GIO!"

Abi hugged the woman to her as she looked at her fiancée. "Don't you get it Gio, she doesn't want to be some man's housewife. She wants to be YOUR housewife. Fiona wants to care for YOUR home, YOUR family. She wants YOUR babies. NOT SOME MAN'S YOUR'S! She wants what society says she can't have. But she can have it. We can all have it."

Gio looked at her and shook his head. "I can't marry all of you. While incest among consenting adults may be legal here polygamy isn't."

Abi smiled. "It isn't, you're right legally, you can only have one wife. However, there are those who live an alternative lifestyle. There are even ministers and officiants willing to do polyamory marriages. That's what it's called when a group marries each other a polyamorous lifestyle. Multiple spouses, all married to each other, all equal in each other's lives. A polyamory"

"That's what you want? Both of you?"

Abi and Fiona nodded Becky cleared her throat. "I don't want to marry you all, but I want to be part of the family."

Gio looked at her. "It wouldn't be legal, anyway."

Becky laughed. "Since when has a marriage being legal changed anything? The only place it wouldn't matter is in court or at the doctors, but we could fix that. You and Abi get legally married to each other. Fiona and Tiffany get married to each other legally. Thus, you all are family. The only downside would be if Mia joins us and then she could enter a polyamory marriage with you all and legally marry Cecilia. Making all of you family. I'm the mother-in-law, so no one would question us all living together that way. And legally you'd all be related by either blood or marriage."

Gio thought about it, but none of this was dealing with his hard-on and thinking straight was difficult with so much blood pulsing in his cock and his testicles heavy with sperm that needed to be released. "Let's talk about this more later for now, everyone get on the bed it's time for us to get serious before someone else shows up and needs us."

Tiffany came down just as Gio was telling everyone to get on the bed and she kneeled at the end of the bed. "I said everyone sex slave Tiffany. Get those clothes off and get on the bed." Becky went to stand and climb on the bed, and Gio caught her by the arm. "Not you slut. It's time for your punishment. If it was any of these others, then I'd use this on them."

Gio reached into the Pink Cherry bag and pulled out the leather covered paddle. "But I know you'd just enjoy it. So here is your punishment. Everyone in the family is going to torment and torture you from now until time for your collar ceremony. You will resist nothing they tell you to do or do to them.

If you want the torment to stop, then your only way to make it stop is to say your safe word. If you say Submarine, no one will touch you for the next twenty-four hours, as we agreed. But that would also mean you don't get collared until tomorrow night. If you cum before I lock my collar on you, then everything stops and you won't get collared until tomorrow night. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

Gio shook his head. "Not master slut, not yet you haven't accepted my collar yet. So I'm not your master. Just your potential master until you say yes to my collar and I lock it on you. Until then you will call me Sir, not Master. You will call Abi, ma'am, not mistress. Now bend your ass over the end of that bed and don't you dare raise up or cum while I warm up your ass with this paddle. Remember, if you cum or use your safe word, everything ends. You will thank me for every blow and ask for another. If you fail to do so, I'll start over. Only I know how many I plan to give you. It could be one or it could be one hundred and one."

Becky bent over the end of the bed with her head on the mattress, her ass in the air. Gio swung the paddle and laid a solid blow on her right cheek "Thank you sir, can I have another, please." She moaned, and he landed a blow on her left cheek. Back and forth he went until he could see she was about ready to cum just from the twenty blows to each side of her ass cheeks. "Get your ass on that bed, head hanging over the foot. It's time for some genuine pain, you pain slut. I'm going to fuck that mouth and you're going to take my whole cock no matter how much it chokes you or hurts."

Then, without warning, Gio slammed his cock as far back into her throat as he could go, causing her to cough and gag and see stars as his enormous dick punched into the back of her throat. "You still have four inches to go, slut. You better figure out how to get my entire cock in that throat of yours or I'm going to punch a hole in the back of your head."

Becky tilted her head more and as he came to the back, she swallowed and felt his cock slide into her actual esophagus four inches. She kept swallowing even as she realized she'd taken the whole thing, but now she couldn't breathe.

Gio just kept his quick fast thrusts as she swallowed and swallowed. The sensation like nothing he'd felt before. It was tighter than a cumming pussy or ass but felt a lot the same. He realized she couldn't breathe and watched her closely until her face turned purple and her eyes started to roll back in her head, and he pulled out of her throat and took a few more shallow pumps, stopping just before choking her.

He looked down up the bed to see Fiona, Abi and Tiffany laying in a triangular daisy chain, eating each other's pussies. "You three get over here. Abi, left breast; Tiffany, right breast Fiona, eat this slut's pussy but don't you even touch her clit." Gio whispered to Abi to bite her nipple with every fifth suck and to Tiffany to bite every seventh. Then he slammed his cock back into her throat as deep as he could. She choked, then swallowed, and he was deep in her esophagus again.

Becky was in heaven as much as she could be without having an orgasm. Her mouth hurt from being stretched open for so long. Her throat hurt from Gio's rough treatment, but she was distracted from the sweet pain by the sucking pleasure at her nipples and the licking at her pussy. Then she screamed as first one nipple and then the other felt the sharp bite of the girl's teeth. It was so exquisite that she almost came and fought to keep from it.

Gio laughed as he pushed deep into her throat again, taking away her air, giving her something else to think about besides the pleasure and pain mixing. Then as he went shallow again, allowing her to breathe first one nipple, then the other was bitten again, and the pain shot straight to her neglected clit that was so full of blood that it was visibly standing at attention.

He slammed back into her throat as she screamed, choked and then swallowed him back deep. Gio knew she was close, and it was time to give her a break. He reached into the Pink Cherry bag and pulled out the three alligator clips he'd bought earlier and handed them to Abi. "You know what to do."

She nodded and sucked hard on her mother's left nipple, then pulled off and placed the cold metal against her mother's Areola and release the clamp so it snapped shut on her nipple. Her mom howled around Gio's cock as the tiny groves of the clip closed on her hard nipple, trapping all the blood in the nipple where it was. Then she had Tiffany move, and she did the same thing to the other nipple.

Becky saw stars as they subjected her second nipple to the alligator clamp. It took every once of her willpower not to cum from the startling pain that pulsed deep into her engorged clit. She howled again and felt Gio Jerk out of her mouth with a howl of his own as his warm cum sprayed across her face and neck, over her breasts and even onto her belly.

He instantly jumped up on the bed and pushed his sister away from Becky's pussy and he swiped her clit three quick times with his tongue. Having her buck and wanting more, even as she fought not to cum. Then he was gone.

Gio climbed behind his sister, Fiona and shoved his still hard, throbbing dick into her pussy. "You want my baby, Sis? Then you 're going to get it. I'm going to hammer your pussy and cum so deep you'll be begging me to stop."

"GIVE IT TO ME, GIO. GIVE ME YOUR CUM, GIVE ME YOUR BABY! BREED ME MAKE ME A MOMMY FOR YOU."

"OH YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT ALRIGHT." He exclaimed as he pounded her as hard and deep as he could without hurting her. He nodded to Abi, who moved down to her mom's pussy and spread her lips so that her clit was fully exposed, and she clamped her mouth on her mother's bundle of nerves, giving it a gentle suck causing her mom's hips to buck up into the air.

Then Abi pulled away and snapped the alligator clamp on Becky's clit as far inside as she could. Becky screamed at the throbbing pain and started breathing like she was having a baby to control the need to cum.

Becky focused on one thought: They wouldn't break her. She wouldn't cum and she wouldn't ask them to stop, no matter how much they tormented her. She really was already a hair past any previous limit she'd allowed herself to go pain wise. If it hadn't been for Gio's promise that she wouldn't get her collar tonight if she broke, she'd have yelled submarine after the second clamp had gone on her nipple.

"GET UP BECKY ON YOUR FEET." Gio yelled as he continued to fuck his sister who screamed that she was cumming and begging him to give her a baby at the same time.

Becky struggled to obey, and it took both Abi and Tiffany to help her stand on her legs that felt weak from trying to resist the urge to cum. Every move caused the clip on her clit to stimulate and cause pain at the same time. "You're struggling to hold on, aren't you, slut?"

Becky thought about denying it. "I am Sir, that last clamp almost made me cum."

"Yes, I can see that I think we will give you a little break. Assume the collar me position at the foot of the bed until I'm done with these other sluts."

"Thank you, Sir."

Gio chuckled. "OH no little pain slave. Don't thank me yet the night hasn't even started yet. I promise when I clamp that collar on your neck, you'll be past begging us to let you cum."

Becky kneeled in the proper position, legs spread to show her soon to be master and mistress her dripping pussy. Hands on the back of her neck, elbows out, back straight with her forty double D breast thrust out Nipples still clamped and aching. She knew it was unwise to taunt the people in control of her pain, but her pride wouldn't let her concede anything more than she already had. "I can take anything you think you can dish out, Sir."

Gio laughed. "The day is still young. There are humiliations and torments galore yet to come. I wonder if you'll make it through your collaring ritual without using your safe word? It's my goal to find your absolute limit and make you break little pain slut."

Becky whimpered with anticipation even as she tried to stay perfectly still in the collar me position. Every little shift caused delicious pain to throb over her clit and deep inside her pussy. She needed whatever Gio and Abi wanted to give her. She was like a junky getting a fix after rehab. So full of need she couldn't think past getting the next bit of pain or pleasure.

Gio turned his attention back to his sister, who had calmed a little while he'd dealt with Becky. She had cum so hard on his cock earlier that she hadn't been making since in the things she screamed. Now Fiona seemed to be back in control and was humping back into his cock, trying to get him to go harder and faster again. Instead, he changed his position, shoving down on her back, moving her into a more submissive position. As he did, he felt the opening of her cervix against his cock.

He still had a good three inches of his cock outside of his big sister. This was the most she'd ever taken. But at this angle he could feel her cervix and he knew that if he was slow and patient, he could work the rest of his cock up through her cervical opening and into her womb. He pushed, and he heard her gasp. "What are you doing, Gio?"

"I'm going to give you what you want, Fiona. This time you're going to take my entire cock. I can feel your cervix, and I'm going to push through that opening and into your womb. I bet if I dump my cum into your uterus instead of just your Virginia we can beat the odds of your birth control pills after all they are only ninety percent effective, anyway. If I'm in your womb when I cum, I bet we'll beat that ten percent and knock you up."

"OH GOD GIO! I CAN FEEL YOU STREATCHING MY CERIVIX: OH, OH, OH GOD. YOU'RE REALLY DOING IT! YOU'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO GO INSIDE MY..." Fiona screamed as she felt the pop as his cock head pushed past the top of her cervix and fit into her womb. Then, a moment later, she felt as his balls settled against her body.

For the first time since she'd found out how big he was and straddled his big fat cock, Fiona had all thirteen and three quarters of it inside her. Gio, her baby brother, was three inches deep in her womb. Then he pumped shallow and fast, just until his cockhead bumped against the opening in her cervix and then deep into her womb again and again.

She was fuller than she'd ever been and it mixed the pleasure with the pain of having his thickness stretching her cervical opening. Then it happened. Fiona experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. To call it a cum was misleading. She wasn't cumming; she was violently exploding from her brother's rough fucking.

Her pussy clamped and released so hard she thought she would pass out. Add to that feeling, her cervix started clamping against the thick cock shoved past it as well. Fiona lost all coherent thought as her brain melted in the pleasure Gio's cock was putting her through.

Gio felt her pussy clamp on his hard cock, but the strange part was feeling her cervix pulsing, too. It was like being massaged twice in the same place, a warm vice squeezing his shaft so hard he couldn't move more than a few centimeters and then just under his cockhead, getting the same squeezing flutter only faster. It was enough to set his own orgasm off, and he roared as he unloaded deep in his sister's womb.

Just when he was sure he was done cumming, Abi was behind him, shoving her finger up his ass and rubbing in tight little flicks against his prostate. Gio went off like a roman candle again, shooting rope after rope of his thick, virile sperm right into his sister's open womb. Coating every inch. When he was empty and spent, Gio collapsed and slipped out of his sister who was still cum drunk from her own stellar orgasm.

Tiffany and Abi got Fiona turned over and her ass up on several pillows, tilting her cervix up, keeping Gio's fertile seed deep in her womb. While neither of them had gotten to ride Gio's cock, they were okay with it because they knew he'd be up again before the night was over. They could wait. This time had been for Fiona to help her achieve her goal of having Gio's baby.

Thirteen

~~~~~

Gio rolled off the bed. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out a clean pair of pants and a t-shirt. No need to get dressed up. Knowing that the expensive suit he'd gotten was not just tailored to him but dry clean, he put the pants and jacket into the wardrobe that already had some of his clothes in it. Yes, he'd invited Mia over for dinner so they could talk about the company. If, however, there was any hope of her joining their little family like he hoped, she might as well get used to seeing his big fat cock. If she didn't join them, at least she'd know why he had so many women in his life.

He also needed to talk to Tiffany about what Abi had mentioned, all of them getting married to each other, living this polyamorist lifestyle as a polyamory marriage. His life had sure changed in a week's time. This time last week, he'd been sure he was going to end up the last Virgin on earth. Now he had a house full of women, all who wanted to fuck him senseless several times a day.

Gio needed a distraction and went up to his old room. Thankfully, Becky had been wise enough to realize that his desk and computer set up were off limits to anyone else. The first thing he did was check the company's financial account. The automatic transfer from his online money friends account into his newly secured bank account was more than double what it had been earlier that morning. It was his first full day of having the simple button on his ClickTalk app and he'd already made almost half a million dollars. Surely it would have to slow down some soon. Yet each day more people and business were adding ClickTalk accounts to their social media presence.

He closed out that account window and opened one to order some new top of the line gear for working. If he was going to make a go of ClickTalk and G.L. Creations LLC, then he need something better than an old used server and a cheap computer. He started with the computer, going online and custom ordering a top of the line computer set up with Multiple Monitors. He purchased the coding software he'd always wanted and then he added a pen and drawing pad and the top of the line graphic design software suite he'd also always wanted to learn.

He saw that they also had an online training software he could order for both the coding software and the graphic design suite, and he added it as well. He entered his temporary debit card and payed for the purchases.