Geek's Big Break Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky nodded. "So what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking that your pause word should be Periscope since your safe word is Submarine. Those are two words we will almost never use in a sexual environment."

Just then, Fiona found them. "Hey if we're still going shopping we need to leave soon. Can we take your car Mrs. Long I hate the piece of crap dad gave me."

Abi smiled. "Let's take Gio's new truck."

Fiona's eyes got round. "Gio bought a new truck? I thought he bought that new electric Harley."

Abi laughed. "He did he bought both. The guy gave him a great deal on his wrecked bike and, with the 'presidential incentive rebate' for buying an alternative fuel vehicle, it made the Electric bike the same price as the used one he was going to buy. Then he went and splurged on the truck. Wanted a hybrid but four-wheel drive for the winter. The truck is seriously awesome I got to drive it home from the dealer."

They went outside and Abi laughed at the drool and envy on Fiona's face. "Want to drive it? Then you can tell Gio you drove his truck before he did."

"He didn't test drive it?"

Abi laughed again. "He did, but we'll tell him that doesn't count it wasn't his when he test drove it. So you and I will have driven his truck before he did. He should have taken it since he took Tiffany and she was in her skirt, but I think he forget he bought it because we had to park on the street earlier."

Fiona climbed in the driver's seat and ran her hand over the steering wheel. "I want one. I know he won't let me have it he'll want to get me a SUV and being the stay at home mommy of our unit, that's what I'll end up with. But man, I love this truck and I haven't even driven it yet."

Abi shook her head. "No, I won't let him put you in a mommy's mobile. No reason you can't be the kick ass mom with the cool ass truck."

Fiona smiled. "Thank you Abi."

They got to Pink Cherrys, and Abi gave both Fiona and her mom warning. "This shop is off the wall sexy and the doorbell is hilarious. Cherry is well, she is unique. She will just flat out say what's on her mind, so don't be surprised at what comes out her mouth."

Becky spoke up. "She's always been that way."

Abi looked back at her mom she didn't know why she was surprised but she was. "MOM? You know Cherry?"

"Charity Pinkston? Yes, she was my home-economics teacher when I was in high school. They made her resign after her divorce and she opened this shop as sort of a slap to the PTA's face for ostracizing her for getting divorced." Becky blushed. "And your father and I might have bought some things from her from time to time."

Abi was shocked, but not too shocked. It made since this was the nicest adult toy store in town. The other two she'd looked at online were more old porn shops ran by sleazy men on the outskirts of town and she would never have felt comfortable shopping there. She opened the door and laughed at Fiona and her mother's shock when the door chime went off. "Spank Me, Master."

They all entered, and Abi froze when they were greeted by a young woman and not Cherry herself. "Hi Y'all, welcome to the Pink Cherry."

Never in her life had Abi seriously wanted to have sex with a woman. Her time with Tiffany, Cecilia, Fiona and her Mom was all more about sharing them with Gio. But this woman was a walking wet dream come true. Abi felt her panties soak as she realized this was Cheri Pinkston. The innocent twenty-year-old that Gio was supposed to teach about sex and take her cherry. But all Abi was thinking was she wanted to fuck this girl, she wanted this sexy woman under her, over her. Abi wanted to take Cheri's girl on girl virginity with or without Gio taking her actual cherry.

Cheri was about five foot two with the blondest hair Abi had ever seen it was almost white, it was so blonde. The cut was cute but different, long in the back like touch the top of her ass long and only chin length in the front. For about three inches, she had dyed the ends cotton candy hot pink. The girl's eyes were the color of fine Kentucky whiskey, a caramel colored amber, and the girl had no need for makeup and wasn't wearing any.

She had the plumpest lips Abi had ever seen outside of collagen filled porn stars and they had the hottest wets looking cotton candy hot pink lip gloss she'd ever seen. Her breast were slightly smaller than Fiona's, probably 30-32B cups at most. Abi knew because the girl was wearing a light pink, off the shoulder, puff sleeved crop top that was cropped just over and under those tits and the nipples were highly visible, poking against the fabric of the top. Her mid-drift was exposed, and the skin was the perfect golden tan color of a girl raised in the Georgia sun.

Hanging from Cheri's belly button was a sweet little piercing. Two tiny silver chains, each with a little pink cherry charm hanging from them.

She wore distressed denim shorts so small that made daisy dukes look large. With a pink bandana around the waist like a belt. Her legs were encased in sheer pink lace topped thigh highs with a seam running up the back and a pair of hot pink 4 inch heel cowboy style boots on her dainty little feet.

Abi's mouth watered, and her heart pounded. She swallowed and said. "Hello you must be Cheri Pinkston. I'm Abi Long I believe you're making a deliver to my place soon."

The girl blushed at Abi's obvious once over. "I um thought I was making a delivery to the McLeod's."

Fiona looked over at Abi. She smiled the look on her mistress's face was pure lust and she knew what was going through Abi's head. She'd bet all the marbles that Abi wanted to put a collar on the little smoke show in pink. And not to help with Gio's problem, either. There might be actual drool on Abi's chin. "You are I'm Fiona McLeod it's our house Abi is just our mistress and my brother's fiancée."

Just then Cherry came out and Abi shook off her girl love long enough to walk toward their older friend. Until she got behind Cheri and then she looked back at the most perfect ass, and she just wanted to drop to her knee's, yank the girl's shorts off, bury her head in that perfect ass and eat the girl until she was screaming for Abi to own her. And by God Abi was going to find away to keep this girl.

Thankfully, Cherry got her attention. "I just finished putting your order together. You said you wanted my help with a couple of things when you called earlier?"

"Yes, and don't think I'm leaving here without you explaining why you didn't tell us your granddaughter was liquid sex on legs."

Cherry looked at her. "I guess because I don't really see her that way. As a woman, I know she's adventurous or wants to be, and innocent. As her Granny, I still see my little pigtail wearing tomboy, not the young woman she's become."

"Gio's gonna be hard every moment she's around."

Cherry put her hand on Abi's wrist. "Don't you let that man of yours lose his head tonight. You both promised me she'd be pleasured and eased into sex, not taken like a conquest."

Abi swallowed. "I'm not worried about Gio losing his head he is a gentleman but damn Cherry, I almost jumped her in the aisle."

"Well, I don't mind if she wants to explore with you, but don't push her Abi. You play gentle and teach her right, too." The worry on her older lover's face sobered Abi and broke her lust drunkenness.

"You don't understand just how strict her upbringing has been. They taught her all sex was sinful and filthy. We should only do it for reproduction. It's taken me a year of constant emails and video calls to get her to even come here and explore the other side of that argument. If you all push too hard to fast, she'll retreat again."

Abi nodded "I promise well take good care of her and help her find out what she really wants to be and do. I will definitely help her learn how wonderful and pleasing any sexual contact can be."

"Okay, thank you. I'm trusting her to you, Abi. Please don't let me down. Now how can I help you?"

Abi smiled. "You remember my mother?"

"Yes, of course." Cherry turned to Abi's mom. "So good to see you again, Becky. I was so sorry to hear about Johnathan."

"Thank you, Ms. Pinkston. It was hard when he was gone for a while there. He fought so hard to stay with us all the way to the end."

"The good ones always do."

"Yes, I believe we've found another good one."

Cherry pulled Becky into a hug. "I know you have. I'm happy for you, Becky. You deserve another good man with a good heart. Now, how can I help you two?"

Abi smiled. "This is a periscope moment, mother. I asked Cherry to help us because neither Gio nor myself understand the pain and restraint part of BDSM very well and we want to give you what you need. So I'd like you and Cherry to look at the wall where the paddles and whips and BDSM gear is and show me what excites you or what is strictly off limits as way too far for you. Remember that we want to challenge you to explore your limits some."

"Well, the paddle Gio used earlier was very nice. I liked it wasn't wood. In the past I've had to have splinters removed from wooden paddles those aren't fun or sexy."

Cherry nodded. "Yes, I suggested he get the leather padded one. Gives a great sound and a rousing sting without the splinters of a wooden paddle or the cut of a whip."

"Yes, it was very good, once Gio got the hang of it. He was timid at first."

Abi shrugged her shoulders. "It's hard for him. He wants to give you what you need, but he doesn't enjoy causing anyone pain. Comes from all the bullying he's put up with over the years. That's why you and I are having this conversation, not you and him."

In the end, they got three floggers, one that was funny to Abi because it was rabbit's fur strips. Really, how much pain would soft fluffy fur cause.

But both Cherry and her mom said it wasn't about the pain but the sensation. Then they got an elk hide flogger with nine strips in it. Again a bit of sting but a softer leather, so a different feel to the sting. Then a heavier eighteen strip buffalo leather flogger. It would give more sting than everything else they owned, but not as far as an actual whip, which Becky had said was a hard pass. It turned out anything that might burn, cut, or scar was not her thing.

Then they talked about restraints. And ended up with a whole sensory deprivation restraint kit. It contained a blind fold. Two silk lined padded leather wrist restraints and the cord to use them on the bed. Two silk lined padded leather ankle restraints and the cords for those to secure someone to the bed again. A quality set of noise dampening headphones and a downloadable recording of a binary beat that sounds like a heart but was at a wavelength that increases arousal.

After the conversation, Abi herself wanted to try them. The thought of being secured helpless, unable to see or hear. To feel a sensation and not know what it was or who was doing it. That sounded delicious to her, and she thought they all might try it at least once.

That left on one more thing to discuss. "Mom, we talked a little earlier about the pet play you and dad used to do. How far did that ever go? Did you have a collar?"

Becky nodded. "Yes, but I only wore it in the bedroom."

"Did you have a costume for your pet? You know, like a tail and ears?"

She shook her head "No, he just called me his fuck puppy I wore a collar and while it was on, he'd only fuck me doggie style while calling me either his little fuck Puppy or his fuck bitch."

Abi led her over to the pet play section. "Okay, well, I want to get you back into that. I think it's a great way to enhance your humiliation level. So you have a few options on the pet. There's bunny pet. You wear long ears and a little cotton tail butt plug and at home you hop around everywhere and only eat veggies and drink from one of those water bottles with the metal ball."

Becky shook her head. "No, thank you. Hoping and no meat yeah I'll pass on that."

"Then how about cow? There's a whole cow suit, complete with horns. It's open in the crotch and has a long tail. Your tit's hang out as the utters. Oh, that's probably a pass too again. No meat, so is the horse. So that leaves Pig, kitten or puppy.

I think the pig is out because though the outfit is cute with a little rubber snout and pink curly tail. You would live in a pigsty and we already agree, nasty waste isn't on your desired list either. So Kitten or Puppy. I know you did Puppy with dad so do you want to do kitten so you aren't reminded of dad?"

"No, dear, lets stick to puppy, I'm partial to puppies."

They finally picked out everything. They went with a fox terrier set of ears and remote vibrating butt plug fox tail in brown and white. Becky's collar was slim, black, silk padded leather, with a small bone shaped lock. A metal engraved plate on the collar said "McLoed Family Pet." Her dog tag was engraved with her pet name, well the cleaner version, though they agreed her real pet name was fuck puppy. They had the tag engraved "Love Puppy".

Becky wanted to fully embrace the pet lifestyle, so they got two food bowls and knee pads with puppy paws on the bottoms. They also got a pet crate three, large pet bed pillows for the den since "no pets on the furniture" was a rule. One set of puppy pads for when it rained for the puppy to go potty on and a potty training stake and flags for outside. A long leather leash. It was pink and could double as a spanking strap to punish Fuck Puppy if she was bad. And two modified slutty business woman outfits with cutaways for the tail to fit through.

Abi had offered to get her mom a "work tail" It was soft rubber that could be glued to her ass crack with but glue so no one at work would see it but Becky refused. She told Abi. "If I'm going to embrace this as a lifestyle again, then I'm done hiding. I am who I am and everyone gets used to it or they can work somewhere else."

They put everything in the crate and were getting ready to leave when something caught Abi's attention. "Cherry, what are these?" She pointed into the jewelry case at what looked like a unique collar. Cherry looked. "Oh, these are a new day collar I got in. I have a friend who is a jewelry designer. These will be unique to just my store."

"A day collar?"

Cherry smiled. "There are all kinds of collars, Abi. Day collars are actual collars, but they are more subtle and elegant the normal collar, like Becky has." Cherry pointed at an assortment of precious metal chokers or chains. Some of which looked so much like a necklace you'd never know it was a collar.

"There are consideration collars." Cherry pointed at chokers made of soft material, mostly silk, satin or lace, or a combination of those materials. "These aren't lockable or made to be permanent but for someone to wear while a master or mistress is considering if a submissive is right for them and the submissive decides if they want the Dominant as their master or mistress. It lets other dominants know this submissive is off limits right now. Kind of like a reserved sign or placeholder for a more lasting collar.

Then there are training collars. They are usually plain and have no lock. It's obvious from the name what they are. The Master is still training the submissive to serve, but at the same time the submissive is training the Mistress to recognize the submissive's needs and how to provide them.

I know you and Gio are going to be great Dominates because of the earlier conversation with your mom. Together you and he are willing to ask questions of your submissives to see and hear what they say they need and you both just naturally recognize they can go further than they think so you 're pushing but not too much. In most D/s circles, older D/s would encourage you to slow down and put everyone in a training collar. Because you aren't fully trained, thus this lesson."

Cherry winked, then she continued. "However, you all have known each other most of your lives and that gives you an advantage over other new D/s relationships."

Cherry went on with her lesson. "Next, you would advance your submissives to where you are today, commitment collars. Where they are fully trained and are now willing to make a lasting commitment to you two as Dominates. You've already gotten your ceremony worked out and you realize that locking the collar on is a large part of that. Locking symbolizes the seriousness of a lasting commitment. I can order a version of these collars for that with normal locks.

She pointed to the ones she had on display. "These, however, are of a different variety These are the last type of collar, a permanent collar."

Each collar was a choker style collar with rings of yellow, rose, and white gold. Yellow of the bottom rings that were offset from the top rings of rose gold and smaller white gold connecting rings. But what caught Abi's attention was the charm in the front. An infinity symbol with a heart on one side with the crescent moon and stars in the heart. There were five of them laying there with a box of colored jewels next to them. Abi swallowed five of them. She looked at the jewels there were different kinds "Are those Jewels real or crystals?"

Cherry smiled. "The jewels are the real deal I have blue sapphires, emeralds, rubies, pink sapphires and of course Diamonds."

"They go in the rings, right?"

Cherry nodded. "Are you going to keep these on hand?"

"Yes, I told you they are exclusive just for the Pink Cherry."

"If I buy some of them now, can I add other gemstones later?"

"Yes, it wouldn't be hard to add stones."

"I want three. One with an Emerald and a Blue Saphire, One with a Diamond and a Blue Saphire and One with an Emerald and a Diamond. And three locks."

"All right, tell me why though?"

"Gio will insist on getting the girls' engagement rings. I'm getting them engagement collars. And one for myself. Gio is our heart who gave us the moon and stars forever and each other. The stones are representative of each of us, Diamond for me, Emerald for Fiona and Blue Sapphire for Tiffany."

"I'm only doing this because you understand the real significance of a permanent collar. But Abi understand, the locks on these are called permanent locks. Once you lock them in place, there is no key to unlock them. The only way to remove them is to cut the lock off."

Fiona came up with Cheri. Those two had been shopping for more clothes for the girls, while Abi was busy with her mom and Cherry. Cherry attached the stones and put each collar and lock in a jewelry box that said "jewelry by Ava"

Abi paid, and they all loaded up with Abi opting to ride with Cheri so they could have some girl talk on the way home and she could get to know the girl.

Fifteen

~~~~~

Gio and Tiffany arrived home just after Abi, Fiona and Becky. Thankfully, they'd not had any real trouble with Dean and his goon squad. They'd made a few comments and threatened him and the girls again, this time including Becky and Abi, but the creamery's store manager came out to ask if there was a problem and Gio had used the time to leave without having to fight. He'd not even let the encounter upset him until Dean had followed him into the parking lot. "Enjoy the high life while you can, Gio. I can tell you that things are going to return to normal and soon." Gio laughed as he and Tiffany were riding away. When Tiffany asked what was so funny, he responded. "They say the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over the same way while expecting different results. How crazy is Dean if he thinks everything can ever just go back to how they were?"

Tiffany squeezed him around the middle. "What do you mean?"

"Think about it. Even if they can make the total mess with you and your cheerleading friends go away, things can't go back to the way they were. The blackmailing of the squad into being the players and staffs toys is known now. Parents, and other students wouldn't allow it. So that can't go back to how it was and how many of the cheerleaders are still with the guys they were with last week?"