Geek's Big Break Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt when her arms left from around his neck, her hands running down his back and arms. Rubbing, gently squeezing, feeling his skin and muscle and body. "So hard," she whispered to herself. "Yet so soft. How can he be both?"

His mouth moved from her lips to his favorite spot on a woman that little sensitive place just under their ear where neck and jaw met. He sucked a light kiss there, causing her to shiver as he whispered to her. "The answer, my sweet little peach, is hard work and good skin care." She shivered with his breath and touch, exciting him more as he heard her moan. "God that felt good."

He kissed her again, this time a bit more forcefully in the same spot. Not a light kiss, but a gentle sucking one. Not hard enough to mark her, but Gio hoped enough to increase her arousal.

Cheri let him know he'd succeeded when she tilted her head, giving him open access to the side of her neck and gave a little crying moan of pleasure. At the same time, her hands moved to his back and around to his chest, tracing the muscles she could feel more than see. Her hands rubbing back and forth and with each little sucking kiss, her nails lightly scraped across his skin, not hard enough to mark more of a natural reaction to the pleasurable tingles shoot from her neck through her body.

Cheri's little sexy sounds worked on more than Gio. Abi had never in a million years thought watching the love of her life make out with another woman would turn her on. But it was. Her own naked pussy was dripping. Abi didn't know when but at some point in watching Gio and Cheri's innocent little make-out session, she had lost her own clothes.

Abi couldn't stop herself. She wanted to be part of this little experience and moved up behind Cheri, her own tits pressing against the girl's back. Her arms came around to rub up and down, with Cheri across Gio's chest.

Where Gio was sucking and kissing on the girl's upper neck Abi went for the other spot down low where neck and shoulder met adding her own sucking kisses, light to start with and as she felt Cheri shudder with pleasure at the added sensation a bit harder.

Abi knew when Gio decided to mark the girl's neck because she could feel his kissing pleasure increase. Abi matched him, determined to leave her own love mark on Cheri's neck. Without speaking the two of them kept up the sucking kisses as their lips moved toward each other until they were practically marking the same spot about midway down Cheri's neck there took a moment to kiss each other sucking on the others tongue before going back to their girlfriends sensitized skin.

Abi's hand turned over, and she rubbed and lightly squeeze Cheri's perfect little breasts, her fingers rubbing across the girl's hardening nipples. The response being Cheri's earlier moans turning into passionate little cries. Gio's hand's moved on Cheri's back as he continued to kiss the two women, sometimes one, sometimes the other. His hands came up until the sides of his finger settled over Abi's own nipples and he rubbed tight circles on Cheri's back, pulling her closer and teasing Abi's own nipples and tits by closing his fingers, squeezing her as he rubbed.

Cheri was experiencing things she'd never experienced before. Feeling delicious tingles and pleasure she hadn't even imagined were possible as Gio and Abi both kissed and rubbed and sucked on parts of her body.

She was sandwiched between them, and she was getting lost in the feelings of pleasure. Abi's fingers rubbing across her nipples and kneading her breast cause little lightning like bolts of pleasure shooting into the core of nerves at the top of her pussy. Gio's kisses and sucking on her neck causing a delicious tingle that met up with the bolts of pleasure causing her body to tingle and shudder.

Without thinking, Cheri started moving so that her panty clad pussy was nestled around Gio's big hard cock. Scrubbing up and down its enormous length. She was so wet it completely soaked her panties through, making the silk feel nonexistent. Each contact with her love button causing a new growing feeling inside her virginal pussy. Every few minutes the lips on hers would change and she went from kissing Gio to Abi, with Gio sucking on her neck. Then from Kissing Abi to Gio with Abi sucking lower on her neck while all the time maintaining contact with her nipples.

Cheri felt a need building deep inside her, an aching tightness. The muscles inside her pussy rhythmically clutching and releasing, looking for something, seeking something. She pulled her mouth away from Gio's and chanted breathlessly. "I need, I need, I need something. I need something."

Then Abi's mouth came down on hers, robbing her of the ability to talk. Her girlfriend's tongue thrusting in time with the motion of her needy pussy against Gio's throbbing cock. Gio whispering in her ear. "We know what you need, Cheri. Just keep rubbing that sweet pussy on my hard dick and you'll get what you need."

The need was building; the pleasure was building. Then another voice came from the side of the bed. "Is this a private party or can we play too?"

Cheri's head turned to see Fiona and Tiffany watching them and feeling their eyes. She shivered even harder. Without thinking, one of her hands reached for them. "Love me." She begged, and the two girls lost their clothes and moved to join their little group.

Gio pulled his mouth away from her skin. "Lets move this up the bed where we can all get comfortable and love on our girlfriend."

He pulled away from Cheri's pussy, and she cried out from the loss. "Come up here and climb on Cheri." He said as he moved up the bed.

She wasn't sure what he meant, but she followed him up the bed. Abi behind her. Without their lips and hands on her, Cheri felt so alone, so cold, so lost.

Gio reached out to her and pulled her up his body until she was lying on top of him, her legs on either side of his hips, her pussy once again against his hard cock. It was so hard it was pressed against his stomach He kissed her again, his hands moving down to her panty clad ass and diving under her waistband in the back. "Stay above the cloth, Gio. We promised not to go too fast."

"Fine!" Gio growled, pulling his hands out and grasping her cheeks over her panties. Showing her how to move in this position, so she was once again rubbing against his hard cock.

The position change causing him to hit her in different spots than she had standing between his legs. It pressed tighter her against his hard cock, causing the throbbing need to increase. Those delicious tingles she felt more than saw were back and Abi settled against her back again. The girl's own nipples as hard as pebbles pressing against Cheri's back. Her hands coming back to Cheri's nipples and she leaned over the girl. "Keep moving up and down Gio's cock, but set up so the rest of us can love on you too."

Cheri did and this new angle brought with it new feelings. She saw Fiona come toward her on her left and Tiffany on her right. She looked at Fiona and reached for her. "Kiss me Fiona."

Her red headed girlfriend didn't even hesitate before taking Cheri's lips, her tongue diving and twirling inside Cheri's mouth, upping the tingles.

Abi's hands came back to the girl's tits and Gio added his over hers. Together they started rolling Cheri's nipples between their fingers, lightly pinching and pulling. The tiny lightning bolts of earlier became larger, more intense, and faster. Cheri's mouth came off Fiona's in a gasp of unexpert pleasure and the girl started sucking on her neck, adding her mark to Cheri.

Tiffany watched for a second and then turned Cheri's head and gave the innocent girl her own kiss. When Cheri responded by following Tiffany's tongue back into Tiffany's mouth, the cheerleader locked her lips and sucked on Cheri's tongue like it was a hard cock. Cheri was groaning and moaning her pleasure into Tiffany's mouth.

That pressure was building along with the pleasure again as Cheri's four lovers showed her a physical love she'd never even imagined existed. This was what her father taught was a sin?

He called this evil and wrong? Cheri felt loved and right. Like she was catching a tiny glimpse of the God of the universe at this moment and time. Feeling him love her through the hands and mouths of her lovers. Feeling his touch through Gio's big fat cock rubbing against her pussy.

That need for something more building, along with the lightning bolts and tingles. Cheri knew she was going to explode with something, but she didn't know what to call it. Whatever it was, building and building. Then she felt as Abi took Gio's hands off her tits and settled them on her hips. Abi herself moved until she was pressed up against Cheri's hip, straddling one of Gio's thighs. Cheri could feel as Abi moved her own pussy against both Gio's thing and Cheri's hip. Then Abi's head came around her side and her mouth took Cheri's tit in her mouth and she closed her lips around Cheri's hard nipple and started sucking.

Cheri's need exploded into a whole deeper level and her head tore free of Tiffany's sucking mouth as Cheri arched into Abi's mouth. Cheri could hear someone keening in pleasure but she was so close to becoming something she didn't realize the sound was her.

Tiffany's lips attached themselves to the other nipple and Fiona increased the tempo and pressure of her own sucking on Cheri's neck and Cheri's keen became a scream of pleasure as she exploded into colors and a feeling so good she thought it might kill her. "OH MYGOD! OH GOD, THAT IS SO GOOD, SO GOOD! PLEASE DON'T STOP! NONE OF YOU STOP, PLEASE! GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD! SO GOOD, SO MUCH! GIVE ME MORE! NEVER STOP! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!"

The feeling just kept rolling over her again and again, like the ocean crashing against the shore. Pleasure would explode and then dim just a hair, then explode again. Cheri lost the ability to talk, and she just screamed in time to the explosions. "AIE, AIE, AIE, AIE!"

Tears were running down her face as she got lost in the feeling of intense pleasure. She was sure that she was feeling the face of God's love at the hands of her friends and lovers, and she never wanted it to end.

Abi came at the same time as their new girlfriend, watching the girl break apart as Cheri's first orgasm overwhelmed her had triggered one for Abi. She soaked Gio's thigh and Cheri's hip as her cum shot out of her pussy.

Gio lost it and sprayed cum everywhere covering Cheri's and Fiona's faces and Cheri's neck, tit's, Abi and Tiffany's faces and then Cheri's cute little belly button and panties. Watching and listening to the innocent girl cum so hard and so long had triggered his own massive cum.

For the second time that day, his cock softened after only one cum. With no prostate milking, he had spent everything he had to give right now. Cheri collapsed on him and sobbed. Now Gio worried. Had he pushed too hard, too fast? Had they messed up yet again? And then he caught what the girl on top of him was saying. "Why, why, would they say that's evil? Why would they deny God wanted us to experience that? I don't understand, why lie about something so wonderful?"

"I don't know Cheri. I think they just hate so big they can't feel this level of love and exist. Or they're afraid they couldn't control people if they loved each other like this. But you're right, this isn't evil. It's love, plain and simple. Thank you for letting us love you."

Cheri grabbed his face and kissed him and then Abi and then Fiona and finally Tiffany. She didn't stop for several minutes. Then she just collapsed onto the bed beside and half on top of Gio. "Thank you, all of you. I want more of that, but not tonight. Tonight I need to process this feeling, to bask in it and try to make sense of everything. Tonight I need..."

Abi laughed, "A shower, all of us need a shower. Gio covered us all in his cum."

Abi sent Tiffany and Cheri to shower in the Jack and Jill bathroom upstairs. They found a pair of panties that we only slightly big for Cheri and off the two girls went.

Fiona went to use the upstairs Master bath. Abi and Gio headed to the shower in the bath downstairs. Abi insisted they all hurry as Mia and Cecilia were due to arrive soon. Tiffany let them know Cecilia had asked Greg Anderson to attend as well, and that Tara was coming with him. Fiona looked at Gio and laughed. "This is why I ordered for ten. This house is never just us anymore."

They all disbursed to get clean fun time is over it was time to look towards work again for now. But Abi couldn't wait for after work when collars would be given and they could all love on each other again. Yesterday afternoon, she couldn't even imagine what she was experiencing today. Yet it all felt normal to her, like this was the life she was destined to have. She just prayed she could hold on to it.