Geek's Big Break Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, he went to another site. This one was the company that had the best expandable server towers racks and blades on the market today. He bought a rack and several blades. He also bought two top of the line towers that the rack and blades could be connected to creating his own miniature server farm. That would allow for ClickTalk to expand how Mia had suggested and still give him plenty of storage and operating speed and power for adding other games and apps.

They would use one tower only as an internal server for those working for the company. An intranet, as it were. The external tower or the one connected to the internet would be separate and the only link would be through the set up Gio and ordered for himself. Once he got to know his soon to be hired team of graphic designers and coders, he'd give access as he felt comfortable. He'd also need to add a couple of different internet connection modems and routers. One dedicated to the ClickTalk and working app server, another for employees to use. A third just for himself. He'd call his cable access company tomorrow and talk about getting those set up next door quickly.

Once done, he logged off, feeling like he had made some progress. He had a couple of personal things to take care of computer wise and he'd try to do that later this afternoon, but right now this whole Polyamorous/Polyamory relationship thing was heavy on his mind. He really needed to talk to Tiffany and see if she was feeling the same way as Abi and Fiona. If so, he would need to make some serious changes in their lives again.

He went downstairs onto the main floor and followed sounds of his 'women' chatting and laughing. He entered the living room and saw Tiffany and Fiona setting on either side of Abi on the couch, each dressed in their downstairs uniform. Becky was still naked, sitting in one of the stuffed straight-backed chairs, still wearing only the three alligator clamps. Gio noticed that the woman's nipples and clit had changed color and he thought they might have miscalculated the need for blood flow to those parts. He didn't want to damage her, so he walked over to her.

"Becky, I'm going to have to remove the clamps I don't think it's safe to leave them on any longer. When I remove them, the pain is going to be excoriating and it will probably make you cum on the spot. Because of that, I'm giving you permission to cum when I remove them. The game is supposed to be fun and yet give you what you need. Not be impossible for you to survive. So I'm going to amend the Submarine rule in that if something looks dangerous after a while you can inform us and that won't be a true Submarine."

Becky's eyes began to tear up as she nodded. "Thank you Gio."

Gio smiled at her. "You should have said something when they went numb."

She nodded. "I know, but I didn't want to wait twenty-four hours for my collar."

"You won't for this." Gio looked at Tiffany. "Get me a towel please I want to put it under Becky before we remove these clamps. I'd rather not soak mom's fake Queen Anne chair."

Tiffany came back with a black garbage bag and two towels and the first aid kit from the bathroom. "Stand up Mrs. Long."

Becky stood, and Tiffany put down the garbage bag and then the two towels. "Better to be safe than sorry later."

Gio nodded. "Good thinking. Also, a good idea on the first aid kit. Help me get this off her. You take her right nipple, I'll take the left and her clit. I think it would be better to remove them all at once and I don't want to jerk them off this time. I think we left them on too long for that."

"How do you want to do this?"

Gio looked at Tiffany. "I'll count to three, then we open them. Watch out for her to cum a bucket load. Pink Cherry told us that wasn't uncommon."

"Okay, ready when you are."

Gio grabbed the two clamps he was going to remove and noticed Tiffany did the same with hers. "Okay, here we go. One. Two. Three."

He opened the clamps, as did Tiffany. Becky sat for a second as color seeped back into her nipples and then she screamed As the pain hit and her pussy pulsed with the overwhelming rush of both the pain and pleasure. She soaked the towels under her and then collapsed into the chair as she fainted from the intense mix of pain and pleasure and the most intense orgasm she'd had in years.

Gio picked up Becky and Tiffany, took the towels and bag off the chair she went and got a washcloth and another towel and cleaned up the older woman. Gio sat her back in the chair and snapped an Ammonia Ampoule and waved it under her nose, waking her up. "Wow, that was a big one."

"And the last one until after we collar you do you understand Becky?"

She nodded "Yes Sir."

He smiled and helped her stand again, holding on as she got her feet under. "Good Girl." Gio looked at his sister next. "Can you go downstairs and grab the outfit in the Pink Cherry bag? It's Becky's downstairs uniform. She may dress for now. Take her with you and help her get ready for the rest of the evening."

Fiona smiled at him. "Of course, Gio that's part of taking care of our family. By the way, I ordered dinner from the Mediterranean Garden they will deliver it around five thirty. I got enough for ten. A fresh salad and some Greek style pasta and seafood dish I'd never heard of and baklava for dessert. I thought Mia might enjoy something from home."

Gio laughed. "That's fine. I love you think anything served at an American restaurant will be authentic to another country."

Fiona huffed. "it's Mediterranean Gio."

"It's Mediterranean style, Fiona. It isn't an actual meal you would get on any Greek island. Why enough for ten people?"

Fiona shrugged her shoulder. "In this house now days who knows how many will be here at dinner. Better too much than not enough."

He nodded. "Good point."

Fiona helped Becky downstairs. "Hey maybe let her rest a little while she's down there she looks pretty wiped."

Fiona nodded, and the two of them slowly made their way down to the new bedroom.

Gio turned to Abi. "I need to talk to Tiffany so I'm going to take her out on the new bike if that's alright with you?"

Abi smiled Gio knew she realized exactly what He was about to do. "That's fine Fiona and I are going to take Mom and go shopping. Is it okay if I get some of the money in your backpack for us to spend? We are going back to Pink Cherry's she's holding a few things for me."

Gio frowned. "We just left there recently, and her granddaughter is supposed to be here sometime soon."

"Cheri will not come until five that gives me an hour and a half. I preordered what we are going to get. It's your fault part of it, anyway."

Gio raised his eyebrow. "My fault?"

"Yes, you said that we all needed more outfits to wear downstairs. So we all got on Cherry's website and picked out some things. She had several in stock and the others will be shipped to us here in the next two days. Plus, I want to get new locks for the girls. Considering our earlier talk, I want locks that don't humiliate anyone or make things so obvious."

Gio thought about that and nodded. "Yeah, see if you can find those locks like moms that are less obvious."

Abi smiled. "We are on the same page again, Gio. That's what I ask for, expect for mom. I think we went the wrong direction for her completely. She needs the humiliation, so I'm going a new direction with her. I know she's going to accept it from you, but it's my job to help you meet each woman's needs. What I ordered may seem strange to you at first but it will help meet her needs."

"I trust you to know what she needs and to teach me if I need to know it."

"Well, thank you I'll talk with you after we both get home about it and we will have implemented it by then."

Gio nodded. "We need to talk about a soft line stop for her, too. What happened just now could have been dangerous if we hadn't caught it. She needs to tell us when she has issues without fearing we won't play anymore."

Abi stood and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deep and long. "You are so good to us. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, Gio. You may have an enormous cock, but that isn't all you are. You are a fantastic lover and a kind, considerate and loving one too. I wasn't joking today when I told Cherry you were the rainbow unicorn. A big dicked man who knows how to please a lady and cares for her too. Go talk to Tiffany you'll see it will all work out."

Gio walked over to Tiffany. "Want to go for a ride on my new Harley?"

She smiled at him. "Really? Do you even have to ask?"

Gio laughed and handed her the helmet that he'd picked out for Abi. "use this helmet for now I'll order one for you and Fiona this weekend."

Tiffany frowned. "Why order us each one we can all use the same helmet. It's not like more than one of us can ride with you at a time."

"True, I guess. I just like that each of you girls has your own stuff. I mean, you are all sharing me, and I enjoy making you each feel unique."

"And you gave each of us our own color we noticed that but the things Abi just bought they aren't just in that one color, we like variety too, Gio. I hope you like the outfits we bought. We got some that were individual and some we each bought the same of so we can all dress the same for you."

"I'm sure I'll love them all."

Tiffany climbed on behind Gio and he pressed the start button and they took off. "Oh, this is so different from your old bike."

Gio nodded. "It is the electric engine, makes it so quiet. Easier to talk."

"Yeah, but no pussy vibrations."

Gio laughed. "Well, I could order you a bullet vibrator to shove into you horny little hole when we go riding so you get your 'good vibrations'."

Tiffany chuckled over the speaker. "That might work."

They pulled into the local creamery. "Let's get a couple of shakes. I need to talk to you about something."

Gio took her hand and led her inside She got a double chocolate and he got a banana and they sat looking out over the parking lot. Gio could tell she looked nervous, and he knew that was his fault. "We've had a rough week, huh?"

She nodded and bit her lip. "Yeah somewhat."

Gio smiled. "Don't worry Tiffany, I'm not ending things again. I just need to ask you a few things."

"Okay." She relaxed a little at that.

"First, I'm sorry again for just tossing you back to your dad without asking what you wanted. That's why we're having this little talk. I never want to upset you like that again. So, when I'm thinking of something that impacts you or all of us, I want to ask your opinion and what you want or need. That's what this conversation is about I need to know Tiffany how you really feel about me."

She looked at this almost perfect man and was confused. "Is this about you and Abi? I mean, I know my place in your life, Gio. Abi is your soulmate, the girl you love and I'm just the sex slave that you fuck when you need someone to help take care of your needs. Don't worry about me causing problems."

Gio sat back. "Wait, no, that isn't what I mean. This isn't about Abi and me well it sort of is, but she wanted me to talk to you. She thinks you're in love with me and that you want to stay with us beyond the end of the school year, maybe even longer."

A tear fell from Tiffany's eye and she swiped it angrily. "Don't worry about me Gio and you can tell Abi she doesn't have to worry about me either. I know my place in our group. I'm yours and I plan to stay with you as long as you'll let me."

"But what about UT and your scholarship?"

"I already withdrew from Ut and sent a letter explaining the issue here with the school and stated that Cheerleading has become a triggering event in my life now. I don't want to have to face football players alone again. They make me nervous."

"So you plan to go to school here?"

"Honestly no. I know this sweet guy who is starting up this really cool tech startup building games and apps. I thought I might go to work for him as maybe the CEO's personal assistant or receptionist."

"You are more than welcome to either Job Tiffany. I know how organized you are and you would be a real help with either job."

"Good, now as for how I feel about you. Gio, I love you. I love our whole weird family. I'm happy where I am. I'm happy wearing your collar and staying with you for as long as you want me. Forever if you'll let me."

Gio heaved a sigh. "Okay, good then. Listen, I messed up again with you. Tonight I'm taking the lock off your collar." He held up his hand when he saw the fear on her face. "Not to get rid of you. I don't want to humiliate you anymore, Tiffany.

I love you the same as I love Fiona and Abi. Fiona had a melt down today because I wasn't listening to her wants and needs. I get you need protection for now and I hope I'm reading this righ,t that you love me as much as I love you. Because Abi suggested something today. Fiona is dropping school tomorrow, and she wants to be my housewife and stay at home, mother. Abi, of course, wants to be my wife and Partner. You say you love me. That you love our entire family. Abi did some research and found something called a Polyamorous or Polyamory Relationship. It's a type of relationship where there are over two people in a committed relationship. All of them equal. So I want to know Tiffany, if you could actually marry me and Fiona and Abi and all of us be husband and wives together, would you want that?"

She looked at him. "Really? Is that legal?"

"No, it isn't legal, but there are ways around that, sort of. We would make a commitment and could even have a wedding ceremony, but you wouldn't just be marrying me. You would marry me, Fiona and Abi. We'd all be equal in each other's eyes. But legally we'd have to do something weird. You could legally become a McLoed, but not my wife. You would legally be Fiona's wife. But we would have a ceremony in front of our loved ones and friends who would know that we are husband and wife and wife and wife. You would have two wives and a husband. Just not on paper."

"Gio, are you seriously asking me to marry you and Abi and Fiona right now? To be your wife alongside them, not just your sex slave?"

"Yes, only I need you to understand you wouldn't be just my wife alongside of them. I wouldn't just be Gio and his three wives, it would also be Tiffany and her two wives and husband."

"And Abi and Fiona want this too?"

"Let's go home and ask them.".

Gio held out his hand, and Tiffany took it. They stood and moved to the door when it opened and in walked Dean Chadwick and four other members of the football team. "Well, look what we have here, boys. The Geek and the Queen Bitch."

Fourteen

~~~~~

Abi Long watched as Gio left with Tiffany. So much had happened in the last twenty-four hours and she felt like she was the proverbial phoenix rising reborn from the ashes of her old life. It was just yesterday she thought she'd never get away from Dean Chadwick. Just yesterday that she'd been forced to act like she loved the asshole and act as his loving and submissive girlfriend or risk her and her mother losing everything.

Then, like a cleansing fire, her mother had burned it all to the ground. Bringing them to Gio and begging him to claim them, protect them, own them. By all rights, he could have accepted her terms and things would be so different today. Instead, Gio had offered them an alternative. He asked Abi to marry him and instead of making her one of his growing number of submissive women, he'd risen her to the dominant mistress to his master, allowing Abi to grow and explore her own sexually dominant side.

He'd recognized her mother for what she was as well. Gio, with a simple few words, had offered her the opportunity to have the sexual gratification she'd not been able to fully experience since Abi's father became ill.

Thinking about that so much that had confused her about her mom and dad was clearer now that she was paying attention to her mother's sexual needs. Things they had done and said that she didn't understand when she was younger suddenly were completely clear. Just knowing her mother was into BDSM and humiliation had made them clearer.

She had realized just a little while ago that her mom had a thing for 'Pet Play'. She could remember how, when she was younger, her mom blushing when her dad had called Becky a "good girl" while patting her back or head. He used to call her mom his little love puppy around the house and even around his friends and Abi had just thought it was a weird term of enderement.

Now she knew it wasn't, but probably because of Abi at the time, and Pet Play had evolved a bit since those days. They hadn't gone farther than that.

Abi now planned to push her mom. To find her hard limit on how far she was willing to go with that and the whole bondage/pain thing, too. Abi smiled, thinking of the fun she was about to set up for her mom and Gio.

Unlike Dean, Gio had listened to Abi's observations about the other women in his house. He'd welcomed her opinion on his other relationships and made her feel like an equal partner. Now tonight he was doing what Abi had suggested and asking Tiffany to become part of their Polyamory marriage.

Yes, the last twenty-four hours had definitely changed things and yet Abi couldn't sake the feeling that everything had been going too smoothly. Dean and his father weren't known for giving up so easily. It convinced her they were up to something. Something that would try to mess with her newfound happiness and bring Gio into trouble and her and her mother back under their thumbs.

Just then, she heard shuffling behind her and turned to see her mom dressed in the naughty businesswoman suit Gio had picked out for her. It looked good on her mom. "Hey baby, what are you doing out here?"

"Reflecting on life and making some plans."

"Anything I need to worry about as your mother or as your lowly pain slut?"

Abi shook her head. "Not really, wondering when the other shoe is going to drop. It worries me that the Chadwick's have seemed to give up you know that isn't like them."

Beth's arms wrapped around her daughter from behind. "I know it worries me, too. But thankfully I don't have to worry about them that's what I have you and Gio for now."

Abi turned and hugged her. "You know that I still love and respect you, right? I know we are humiliating you and treating you like a plaything, but as my mom, I've never been prouder. You know what you need, and you are finally allowing yourself to admit and embrace it."

"Thank you Abi, that means a lot to me. I'm proud of you, too. Watching you become a confident young woman these last few days has been part of why I'm brave enough to share who I am and what I need."

Abi smiled. "Thank you, too. Mom, we need to talk about this afternoon in the den, though. I know we said no soft line word but we need one. You needed to talk about the fact that the clamps were becoming a problem. We need a yellow word or a time out word that means you need to stop to talk about something or explain something. Both Gio and I are still learning about BDSM, pain play and humiliation play, so there are conversations we need to have and you need to tell us if the direction we are going works or doesn't for you. For an example, we read earlier about people that love being used as a human toilet. Are you into that or have you wanted to try that?"

Becky made a disgusted face. "I wouldn't like that, never even thought of that, but I know I wouldn't want someone to use me like a toilet."

"See, that's why we need to have some conversations and during play need to pause if you need to tell us that doesn't do good things for you. What if Gio had just used you? I'm not say he wanted to or would have. But by the rules earlier, the only way you could have stopped that was to say Submarine and then you wouldn't be getting collared tonight."