All Comments on 'Geis Ch. 02'

by kotochaos

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Chuckles1966Chuckles1966over 3 years ago
There is no 'happy ending' to this

There is only pain and broken hearts. In the best of a series of bad options, James dies a painful death. Instead, he likely goes on to bully and destroy other lives, because, well, that's what he enjoys doing, and until someone does something about it in a rather permanent way, he'll keep doing it.

Everyone else? They're already wounded to one degree or another. The worst part? The kids are going to be horribly screwed up from this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting...

It's an interesting premise, with a bit of a mystery...how did he get so big? Is he mind-controlling her, or is it really her base instincts? Will there be a big reveal with her fiance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good to see you back. I was a huge fan of Eros, and its good to see you writing again. For the record, this might be better accepted at Mind Control, or even Non-con. Loving Wives is a category for people to get irrationally mad in the comments, usually after lightly skimming a few paragraphs while scrolling down to the comments section.

That said, this story does seem pretty dark, even for you. Knowing what Eros was like at times, and considering this looks like its headed in an even darker direction (and theres no incest fetishists to keep the angry hordes of anti-ntr at bay), youre probably going to get a lot of comment trolls regardless.

Im along for the ride, though!

kotochaoskotochaosabout 1 year agoAuthor

Support my stories and get early releases, voting rights, and more on Patreon!(https://www.patreon.com/KotoC).

I am also doing commissions now. Find out more on my Patreon!

Happy fapping!

-KotoC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkotochaos@kotochaos
Welcome back. Support my stories and get early releases, voting rights, and more on Patreon!(https://www.patreon.com/KotoC). Thanks for reading and happy fapping! -KotoC. Commissions are finally open! That's right, you can request any sort of story that your little heart d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Geis Ch. 03 Next Part
Geis Ch. 01 Previous Part
Geis Series Info