Geis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James switches breasts, chewing her nipples carefully, bringing her pain but disguising it at pleasure. "You like stroking my dick, don't you?"

Kendall allows a small, distant smile. She is removed again, a way from the pain and the pleasure, now just a vessel for his satisfaction. "I do," she says, gathering his hot precum in her fingers and spreading it along his pussy-slick shaft. Unable to see him, she finds that he feels even larger in her hands. She still wishes that she could fuck him, but she is excited to have him explode across her stomach. "God, James-daddy-it's only been two days, but you've made me come so many times, I have to catch up." She purrs again. "Mm. I cannot wait to see you come again!"

Holding him, stroking him against her cleft, Kendall is frightened by her own arousal. She is drunk on him, forgetting herself in her awe. Holding him to her crotch, she is struck by just how deep he really goes once he is inside of her. Outside of her, he stretches to her belly button and just passed it. Considering that, and then comparing his girth to her unopened labia, she is astonished that she can fit him inside of her at all. She figures it is no surprise that she has to ice herself after they fuck-a person can only stretch so far.

Holding him to her body, Kendall slows down. She strokes him from crown to root, marveling at both his length and girth. Holding him in two hands, she can join her fingers, but one hand isn't enough. Each downstroke stretches his skin back, exposing his shiny red crown, slick with precum. James watches, too, impressed both by his size and by the power he has over Kendall. Reaching out, he takes her by the hair with one hand while mauling her breasts with the other.

"God, you got such fat titties." Tugging her hair hard, James draws a grasp from Kendall as she stares into his cold, angry eyes. Holding her firm by the left tit, he lifts it to her mouth, holding the nipple to her lips as he tilts her head down. She still hates him, but reflecting on hazy memories of abuse, she is having trouble remembering why. "Suck them. Suck these fat titties of yours."

"Yes, daddy," she whispers breathlessly and, obeying him, sucks her own nipple. She can taste James' cold saliva on her flesh, and it is the closest thing to a kiss that they have shared. Thinking that, she mewls, gushing on his cock, coming hard just from the taste of him. Grinding against him on instinct, she wets his pubic hair and balls as James laughs.

"The fuck, slut. Did you just piss on my dick or something?"

Kendall whines around her nipple, releasing it reluctantly to speak. "No. I just came. I came for you."

Still laughing, James smacks her with his free hand before smacking her tits, too. "Dumb bitch. I told you not to come before me." Shrugging, he shoves her from his lap and guides her to her knees. Kendall kneels between his legs and stares at his gleaming shaft, massive in length and girth and glistening with her arousal. "Am I turning you on, Kendall?"

Kendall groans in response as James rubs himself along her cheek. He leaves her juices smeared across her cheek and clinging in her hair, but she doesn't mind. The powerful smell of him fills her nostrils and confuses her, overwhelming her softer, more feminine scent. Taking hold of his cock, James swings it around and slaps it against her face, leaving a wet print where it lands. Kendall smiles in response and takes to sucking his balls, savoring him as she sucks him. James, holding her in place, groans.

"That's fucking right. Show me how much you love my dick!" He gives her another smack while holding her by the hair. "You never should have left me."

Confused and horny, Kendall finds herself in agreement. Supporting herself on his meaty thighs, she breathes him in, sucks his pubic hair, drinks in his sweat and her arousal, and all she can think of is how much better James is than Jackson. She still loves Jackson, and she appreciates his kindness. In all her life she never thought a man could be as sweet as him, but she also never knew a man could have an eleven-inch dick or James' thick cum.

James holds his shaft to her forehead, impressing upon her his incredible size. Staring up his length while nursing his balls, Kendall accepts that no man could ever compete with him. Furthermore, she is certain that no normal woman could ever accommodate him and is now convinced of how much he has changed her. Even if she didn't have to obey his every command, which she clearly does, Jackson could never take her back and keep her satisfied.

"Want cum, Kendall?"

Mewling and slurping, Kendall pants into his pubic hair. "Yes, daddy!"

"Then you gotta earn it."

Dragging her up his shaft, James holds his cockhead to her lips. Then, pulling her forward, he positions himself between the valley of her breasts. Staring down his length, Kendall understands and cups her breasts, wrapping them around his pussy-slick shaft. She moans as her fingers scrape her sensitive nipples, and she kisses his sticky cockhead to taste his precum.

James laughs. "Yeah. You got it. Gonna put them fat fucking titties to good use."

"Mmhmm," Kendall purrs, kissing his crown and sucking up his precum as she takes to stroking him. James watches with her hair in his big fist, guiding her mouth as she stares him in the eyes, licking his glans and teasing his urethra. At this point, Kendall is lost in him.

"You ever do this with the cuck?"

Kendall sucks his crown before shaking her head. "No."

"And why not?"

She shrugs while staring absently down his length. "Not big enough," she says, meeting his gaze again. She laughs quietly to herself. "He'd probably disappear in my tits."

James grins. "I don't, though."

"Mm." Kendall stares down his length again. Kissing his cock, she groans. "No, daddy, you don't."

Kendall strokes him slowly while he watches, trading glance down his cock and into his eyes. She licks him dutifully but with flourish, showing off everything her tongue gathers before eating it. Kendall is greedy with him and clearly hungry for his dick, and he can only imagine how badly she wants him to fuck her. "This your first time titty-fucking, Kendall?"

Kendall nods her head while licking him. "Mmhmm."

"Been saving it for a real man?" Another nod, another purr, and James laughs. "Damn straight you have. And how's it feel?"

"Mm. Big," she says, tightening the pillow-grasp of her breasts around him. Her flesh is slick with a combination of saliva, precum, and pussy juice. At this point, her cleavage is gleaming, too. "Hard," she purrs. "Thick. Warm." Each downward stroke has the bottom of her breasts crushed against his pubic hair as she picks up speed. Lips to his crown, she tastes him again.

James stares into her eyes as she strokes him. Her movements have become full-bodied, almost devout, seeming something like worship instead of sex. Eyes lust-glazed, she licks and slurps him on animal instinct, driven by an innate, feminine desire to please her superior male. James, in turn, is driven only by his own ego and anger.

Swelling in her grasp, James goes rigid. His approaching orgasm puts a smile on Kendall's face as she mewls and kisses him. Seeing this, James stands and shoves her down onto her back. She lands heavily, wincing as he straddles and mounts her. Fitting his dick back into her cleavage, James guides her hands with his own big hands and has her hold her breasts together. Then, with his balls at rest on her belly, he takes to thrusting while Kendall stares up at him in confused arousal.

As understanding dawns on her, Kendall smiles again. Holding her mouth open, she catches him where she can and otherwise licks him as he pummels her on each forward stroke. Reaching forward, James takes her by the head and holds her in place, fucking into her mouth through her cleavage while she holds her breasts steady. Her supple flesh undulates in her hands as his thrusts grow harder.

At this point, Kendall is familiar with his orgasms, though she knows them best by how they balloon her insides and warm her womb. Yesterday had ended with an impressive facial that she, in a moment of sobriety, had logically expected but had no way of imagining. Today, she figures, it will only be worse. James has not had the pleasure of leaving a load in her pussy yet, so she holds her tongue out, panting, as he fucks her face and breasts, expecting to fully drown on him this time.

Grunting over her as his smooth thrusts grow clumsy, James growls, "Nutting!" When he comes, he does not disappoint. Kendall stares, her head held at an odd angle in James' big, strong hands, as his dick disappears back into her cleavage like the leaving of the tide. Then, he swells and pulses between her breasts, warming them first as semen oozes out from their cleft. Finally, his fat, spewing crown emerges, shooting directly into her mouth before barreling forward and choking her with semen and flesh.

James fucks her throat in his climax, grunting and thrusting while shouting insults down at her. Kendall, meanwhile, has her own climax as she chokes on his sperm. With her head as an anchor, she is held in place as he chokes her with his dick, and she stares up at him with tears in her eyes while swallowing his semen. He takes to stroking himself into her mouth and releases her only so that she can cough and gasp as he leaks the rest onto her rubbery cheeks.

When finished, James still lets her suck his cock clean. Kendall takes to it obediently, drunk on her climax and desperate to please. James strokes his shaft idly, feeding her the last of his cum while she wears the rest. He wheezes as he watches her. "Fuck," he gasps, "That was a big fuckin' nut."

Kendall nods and mewls as she suckles him, and James laughs. Waving his spent cock at her, he laughs again as she follows it.

"Like that, slut?"

Kendall purrs. Holding him by the base of his cock, she gives him long, sticky licks while staring him in the eyes. "Mm. I could get used to it, daddy."

"I bet you could." Reaching out, James smacks the side of her face that is free of his semen. Kendall winces while holding his cockhead to her lips, kissing him. "You going get your shit waxed tomorrow?"

Kendall, still showering him in kisses, nods. "Yes, daddy. I promise."

James grins. "Spoken like a true slut," he says. He wags his dick at her and allows her one last kiss before moving her to the side. Standing, he dresses in front of her while she watches wearing his cooling sperm. The entire house stinks of him, he is sure, but he can't imagine her caring much as she follows his movements with a sticky grin. She is covered in his sperm and, at this point, completely drunk on him.

He makes her dress while he pulls his shoes on, and she walks him to his truck in her bare feet. His sperm has her tank top nearly transparent, but any shame she might feel is far off, for another Kendall to cope with. All she can do is follow him like a lost child. James squeezes her ass as a show of dominance, and Kendall only stares at him as she does. "See you tomorrow."

"Yes, daddy," she whispers, and she kneels to kiss his crotch and feet before returning to the front door to watch him go. Inside of the house, she is suffocated by his scent. The climax had been good, but she knows that he can offer her more. Drunk on him, Kendall fingers herself raw before going for a shower. Before leaving to pick up Jackson, she opens the windows to air out the house and hopes to have her head clear by the time she arrives.

Sometimes, though, she fears that nothing can truly get James out of her head.

Koto's Commentary:

Special thanks to Asylum for supporting this story.

Also worth noting: a kind reader suggested I move this story to Mind Control. Though there was a subtle element of Mind Control, I didn't feel it was great enough to warrant placement here, but they thought it would be better received here, so it is worth taking a shot. Thanks, kind reader!

12