Gemeca’s Mountain Summit

Story Info
Introducing Teah's Granddaughter.
3.1k words
2.67
1.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemeca Pullman was 5 feet 11 inches tall, 145 pounds, with dark seal skin, brown eyes, and woolly hair. She earned the nickname "Meca Amazon" in high school for her height, a trait she inherited from her father Germaine.

She was the tallest cheerleader on the squad and the other girls feared her based only her stature. She was called Gem by her father and Meca by her mother Hannah.

Gemeca was a leggy young woman, but she had a bubble butt and perky breasts to go with her trim physique.

Her ass was shaped like two teardrops, making her butt cheeks look like tomato pear halves resting against the tops of her smooth legs. Her fingernails were usually coated with a single layer of clear, acrylic polish while her toenails were almost always painted white or adored with French tips. Her hair was type 4a and usually up in an afro bun.

Gemeca had clean, straight white teeth, pink supple lips, and dark eyes that she would sometimes enhance by wearing hazel or green contact lenses. Much like her grandmother, she had dental work done. In grade school, she got braces and wore a retainer through high school.

After graduation, Gemeca ditched the retainer and started smiling more often, getting the attention of young men. In grade school, Gemeca was skinny and socially awkward. In high school, she was passed over because of her height and her skin tone (guys would say that she was too dark, and that really messed with her confidence).

But now that Gemeca was 21 years old, all of that bullshit from grade and high school meant nothing.

The same guys that criticized her appearance now wanted to fuck her. Gemeca, unlike her mother, had high standards about herself. She wasn't going to settle.

And even though Gemeca considered herself free and independent, she still wanted to meet a decent man and get married. She saw what reckless sexual practices did to her mother Hannah. Gemeca was saving it for the right guy.

Gemeca was going to end the generational curse of the women in her family wrecking their homes over pride and overinflated self-worth. Gemeca stayed close to her father Germaine; his word was law and his advice was everything to her. But, Gemeca was about to learn the horrible truth about just how screwed up her family was.

It started with a comment from a school administrator, mid-aged black woman named Kenya Brown.

--------------------------------

Gemeca was seated before Kenya's desk wearing black pantsuit with her hair in spiral curls.

Kenya scanned over Gemeca's resume and asked, "Do you have any prior experience working in education?"

"Yes," Gemeca said. "I worked as an aide over the summer my junior and senior year."

Kenya bobbed her head.

"Miss Pullman, I'm going to be honest with you: if we're going to take you on as a full-time staff member, you must be enrolled in a college education program."

"I haven't decided on a major yet."

"Based on your SAT scores you seem fit for social service and education."

"My grandmother was a social worker before she retired and started an online business. I don't want to work with kids. I'm just looking for office work until I figure out what I want to do."

"You want to start a business, huh?" Kenya folded her hands on her desktop. "What exactly would you like to do in the private sector?"

Gemeca toyed with the notion of being a social media influencer or a model on a video sharing platform.

"I think I can be a model. My grandmother was a model for many years."

"Well, times have changed. We're not in the same time as your grandmother. You need a career, not a side hustle. Did you grandmother teach you about that?"

"No," Gemeca said. "She's dead."

"Sorry to hear that," Kenya said, apathetic.

"She was an inspiration to my mother and now she is an inspiration to me. You've never heard of Teah Jones?"

Kenya was about to click the right side button on her computer mouse when she turned her head with widened eyes in Gemeca's direction.

"What did you say her name was?"

"Teah Jones."

Kenya kept her eyes on the scribbled up cells of her desktop calendar, her hands flat on the surface.

"Is your mother named Hannah?"

"Yes. Do you know her?"

Kenya looked up at Gemeca. The situation was grim, and Gemeca didn't understand the reason for Kenya's sudden withdrawn behaviour. Kenya sat back in her office chair and rocked a bit, her eyes low again, contemplating on whether she should tell Gemeca what she knew.

Gemeca asked, "Ms. Brown?"

Kenya lifted her eyes to Gemeca.

"You want to hear an interesting story?"

--------------------------------

When Gemeca got home, she went to the kitchen for bottled water. Her mother Hannah was seated at the kitchen table wearing a grey hooded tunic with black waist-high leggings and black flip flops.

Hannah gained significant weight in her face, stomach, hips, and behind. She kept her hair up in a neat afro bun to honour her deceased mother, Teah. Hannah had on no makeup and her nails were not painted.

Gemeca sat across from Hannah with her 16 ounce water bottle and placed her mobile device on the table.

"How'd the interview go?" Hannah asked.

"Verdict isn't in yet," Gemeca answered.

Hannah stood up and went over to the sink and put her mug into the dish basin. Her buttocks looked huge, like two watermelon halves and her leggings failed to hide the dimpling of fluffy cellulite around her thighs and hips.

"Mom, what's Watch Her Go dot com?"

Hannah slowly turned her head to Gemeca, her eyes behind prescription reading glasses grew large. It was the same look Kenya had when Gemeca mentioned Teah.

Hannah removed her reading glasses and sat again.

"Sweetie, we have to talk."

"About what? Just tell me what it is."

For the next hour, Hannah laid everything on the table about Grandmom Teah started a soft core porn site and how she and Teah hired models to sell scat videos.

Gemeca wasn't shocked or surprised; she somehow always knew that her mother was, at one point, a fucked up individual. The poop-for-money thing wasn't foreign to her. On several occasions, Gemeca had browsed the dark web and learned about scat porn.

When Hannah was done with her turd-laden tale, she directed Gemeca to the master bedroom. Hannah went into the walk-in closet and pulled a priority mail shoe box from the shelf. Hannah opened the flat rate shipping box and showed Gemeca a bunch of external hard drives.

"My mother was a business woman. She only wanted to build a legacy." Hannah fished through the box. "But, don't take my word for it." Hannah handed Gemeca a black, USB-powered, large capacity hard drive. "Listen to your grandmother."

--------------------------------

Gemeca waited until later in the evening to go through the hard drive. She found hundreds of files in a folder labelled WHG. She went through pictures, audio, videos, and documents until she finally came to a video file called Madam Dookie Interview.

Gemeca was sitting at her desk in her night shirt before the 27 inch LED backlit monitor of her home computer.

The interview started with a still glamor shot of Teah posing holding a roll of toilet paper.

Gemeca was floored at how much she looked like her grandmother, and the voice behind the camera conducting the interview was all too familiar. It was Kenya Brown.

As Teah answered Kenya's questions about scat porn, Gemeca started filtering through some of the saved files in the WHG folder. She came across video clips of Teah and Hannah reliving themselves. She found clips of Kenya pooping along with other women who were models for the now defunct Watch Her Go website.

When the interview was around the 20 minute mark, Gemeca closed all of the other windows before returning to the video to hear Teah's closing comments.

Kenya's voice asked, "What would you say to future models that want to get into this game?"

On screen, Teah looked down for moment before she answered, "Make sure this is something you really want to do. Because once you put your content out there, you can't take it back." While Gemeca listened, an air pocket formed in her hind end and ballooned in her tender poop chute. She allowed a fart to sputter out of her and took note of the smell coming up between her thighs. "Your private parts are in public domain forever. Do what you have to do to safeguard yourself against stalkers and haters. Know your rights as an adult performer. Even pornography is protected by law. If you have a certain fetish, embrace it and make peace with it. Better that than living a lie."

Gemeca paused the video and just stared at Teah.

--------------------------------

A little after midnight, Gemeca entered the master bedroom with the hard drive that Hannah gave to her.

Hannah sat up in bed with her head wrap on.

"Well?" Hannah asked.

Gemeca tossed the hard drive on the bed.

"What the hell is wrong with this family?"

Hannah laughed and muted the TV volume as Gemeca sat on the edge of the bed with her back to Hannah.

"Baby, I'm only going to tell you the truth. Nothing more. I'm not proud of the things I did, but I don't regret them either. Like you grandmother, I made a choice. I just want you to know that nobody's perfect, and neither are you." Hannah kept her eyes on Gemeca's slender frame sitting upright with perfect posture at the foot of the bed.

Gemeca only turned her head to her left side.

"Mom, I'm constipated."

Hannah nearly cracked a beaming smile as she crawled to the foot of the bed and let her fat, stubby feet swing over the edge and dangle over the bedroom carpet.

"Gemeca, I'm here for you. Whatever you need. I can't tell you how to live your life, but I can help guide you. We all get bound up. I can show you how to push through the pain and find comfort through inner peace."

Gemeca shifted only her eyes at Hannah.

"What are you talking about?"

Hannah put her right arm around Gemeca's waist and rubbed Gemeca's right lower abdomen where the tightness was; Gemeca groaned with pleasure as Hannah worked that area. Hannah knew exactly where the blockage was.

"Functional constipation," Hannah said. "It runs in the family. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

Gemeca asked, "How can I expect to keep a boyfriend if I can't poop like a regular human being?"

"You'd be surprised what men like once you get to know them. I believe there's a guy out there just for you."

"Yeah right."

Hannah kissed Gemeca on the cheek, grabbed up the hard drive, and crawled back over to her resting place on the king-sized sleeper.

"Get some rest," Hannah told her. "Tomorrow I'm going down to the school with you. I'm going to have a few words with Kenya Brown about that interview."

Gemeca stood up and turned around.

"Mom, please don't show out."

"Trust me," Hannah said. "Since Kenya likes to open her big mouth, I'm going to open a door of opportunity."

--------------------------------

Kenya got up from her desk and got as far as the table near the office door before she stopped, bent her knees slightly, and leaned forward with her hands on her tummy.

She let a duck fart pop from her round bottom before she unbuttoned the front of her pants and undid her zipper to let the front of her white panties show.

Kenya felt that granite groundhog burrow downward and the sensation made her knees weak. She got her black loafers off and stepped into her flip flops. She took her walkie-talkie from the charging dock and grabbed her keys.

Kenya checked to see who was still in the office; she only saw LaToya, a dark-skinned administrative assistant who was busy combing through spreadsheet pages.

"Keep an eye out," Kenya told LaToya.

"You leaving?" LaToya looked from her screen.

"Gotta handle my business," Kenya rubbed her pelvis in a circular motion.

"You have to do number 2?" LaToya asked.

"Girl, my booty hole hurts."

At that moment, Kenya felt her anus opening slightly and the pressure of the clay behemoth moving downward.

"Blow that bathroom up," LaToya cheered her on.

Kenya shuffled into the only office bathroom and shut the door. She paused near the sink and bent her knees slightly again. She closed her eyes and focused on the stool that made her natal cleft perspire as her anus tucked inward to hold back the beast that had back built in her rectum.

Kenya placed her walkie-talkie upright on the sink. She stepped out of her flip flops before she took off her shirt and pants. She removed her bra and underwear, and then stepped back into her flip flops. She grabbed her walkie-talkie, went over to the toilet, turned her back to it, and lowered her round bottom on to the seat.

She placed her walkie-talkie on top of the nearby stand-up storage shelf that housed several rolls of toilet paper.

Kenya leaned forward with her knees apart, elbows on the tops of her thighs, hands gripping her knees.

Come on baby, Kenya thought as she pushed. You're almost out. You're almost there. Just a little more.

Just as the tip of the turd cleared her anus, her walkie-talkie chirped. At first, Kenya ignored it. Then, LaToya's voice crackled over the speaker, prompting Kenya to grab the walkie-talkie.

"What is it?"

"A parent wants to talk to you."

"Can it wait?"

"She said it's urgent."

Kenya exhaled and stood up. She felt the cold tip of the turd slip back up into her anus, and it hurt like a hell.

Kenya quickly stepped back into her pants and slipped on her shirt, only fastening up a few middle buttons. With her turd still sitting on the edge of her sore poop chute, she left the bathroom and headed for the front counter area.

Kenya was not surprised to see Hannah there.

"Hey," Kenya said. "Long time."

"Can I speak to you in private?" Hannah asked.

At that moment, a tall dapper young man entered the office. He was dressed like he was going to church and the first thing he noticed was Hannah's huge butt in her yoga pants. Kenya looked past Hannah and smiled at him.

"Marquis," Kenya said to him. "Can you watch the front counter for a moment?"

Hannah spun around and looked up at the handsome young man who stood around 6 foot 4 inches tall.

"Sure thing," Marquis stood at his assigned post.

"Come into my office," Kenya told Hannah.

As Kenya went to her office, Marquis noticed that Kenya's nipples could be seen through her dress shirt and her pants were partly covering her behind with her butt crack clearly visible. He had seen this before with Kenya around the office. It meant that she was taking a shit and she had been interrupted.

Before going into Kenya's office, Hannah thought to herself, He's perfect for Gemeca. Tall, dark, handsome. Looks like he's got good home training. I may have to play matchmaker.

Once in her office, Kenya went behind her desk, but she didn't sit down. She only folded her arms.

"Here for the job?" Kenya asked.

"No," Hannah said. "I want you to stop talking to my daughter about what we all did online years ago."

"I'm sorry," Kenya said. "I didn't mean to--"

"Save it," Hannah cut her off. "You should've let the past be the past. Now, she may go down the same road that we did, and I don't want that for her."

"What can I do to make this right?" Kenya asked.

"Give her the position," Hannah said. "If she's busy working, she won't be tempted to become a porn star."

"Consider it done," Kenya walked over to the door and opened it. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to--"

"Finish pooping," Hannah headed out. "Have fun."

--------------------------------

Marquis had lost general interest in Kenya upon seeing Hannah. He knew all of the ins, outs, and shortcuts of the building, since he had full access to every area with the keys given to him by Kenya herself (some believed that Kenya was sleeping with Marquis, but Marquis' involvement with Kenya was entirely different, yet familiar in Hannah's eyes in relation to what Hannah and Kenya talked about).

Marquis followed Hannah to a foyer where Hannah found Gemeca standing outside of a unisex restroom. For some odd reason, Gemeca had her jeans pulled down just above her knees. Marquis hid in a mechanical closet not far from here Gemeca stood.

While Hannah softly chatted with Gemeca, Marquis had the left side closet door cracked open about a half inch to where he could only she Gemeca from behind; her booty looked incredible, even better than Kenya's mature butt, even hotter than Hannah's huge, mid-aged ass.

"Why do you have your pants down?" Hannah asked.

"My butthole hurts," Gemeca's left hand rubbed along her vertical gluteal crease behind her high cut, lace trim, and white cotton briefs. "I gotta take a dookie."

Marquis' blood-filled member rigidified in his dress pants and throbbed at the very mention of feces. He pulled out his mobile device and swiped the screen until he came to an app for a portable sports cam. The name designation for the sports cam said: Foyer 1.

Still eavesdropping from the nearby mechanical closet, Marquis watched Hannah yank Gemeca's jeans up and around Gemeca's amazing ass just before a woman exited the unisex restroom. Gemeca then entered the unisex restroom with Hannah and shut the door.

On Marquis' mobile device, he pulled up footage from the Foyer 1 sports cam hidden in the unisex restroom. He put in his earbuds and turned up the volume.

Marquis heard Gemeca say, "I'm about to dookie in my underwear," along with sounds of clothes ruffling. He finally got the video feed going for the sports cam, and the first thing he saw was the back of Gemeca's legs, jeans pulled down further passed her knees.

Marquis never took his eager eyes off of the screen as Gemeca took her white panties down until they fell into her jeans. Her ass was phenomenal. She used her manicured hands to spread her cheeks open. Everything between Gemeca's naval cleft was blacker than asphalt.

While still standing, Gemeca started pushing until the top of her turd emerged, looking like a mountain peak; all around her anus were tiny pink beads of shiny meat. She then asked Hannah to leave so that she could finish.