G.A.I Powergroup Meet - 2064

Story Info
Mid 21st century fiction focusing on Gender repositioning.
1.4k words
4.75
2.4k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subface
subface
3 Followers

"Evening boss, what ya got?" Mary enquired as she entered Helen's expansive 30th Floor Manhattan Penthouse Office suite.

"Some mighty fine reading Mary, that's what. The boys have number crunched the entire country! We're gonna be busy." Helen looked exceedingly pleased.

Helen Borscher was the President and CEO of Fibro, Lighting & Glaziers, FLAG, and also an Executive member of the Gender Assignment Inventory, G.A.I, the international body that was overseeing 'The Change'.

Medium build, shoulder length auburn hair, brown eyes, standing 5".9', the 32 yr old skirt wearing Lesbian was the new force in corporate America.

Mary Stevens was her handpicked Vice President. A bubbly 23 yr old compact 5".4' blonde Bardoesque type Lesbian. Her qualifications were not for advertisement. Her role was to assist as required. Which seemed to involve a lot of stress less tasks.

"Let me read you these headline stats and some of the highlights and trends." Helen boasted.

National Gender Breakdown - July 4, 2064.

Female 55%,

Trans 17.2%,

men 27.8%."

"Wow! Women are increasing in the overall pie! Didn't expect that!" gasped Mary.

"Listen to this." Helen flipped the page. "Sexual orientation:

Female: Lesbian 78%, bi 18%, hetero 4%. Other 0%

Trans: interTran 22%, Fem biased 14%, Male biased 52%. Other 12%

men: straight 23%, Bi 31%, Gay 40%. Other 6%

Helen put down her folder and just stared at Mary.

"Incredible stats Helen, nationwide too. Those boys you've got working here know how to please huh?" Mary joked.

Helen laughed, "They're the best. They said given the investment we're making in procurement we needed to get as close to what was happening in the bathrooms and toilets of America as we possibly could.

This certainly gives us a firm signal as to where this is all heading. I'm calling a meeting of the leadership group for tomorrow morning."

"Just the four of us?" Mary asked.

"Yes, I want to have a tight presentation for the Board. Sue-Ellen and Jane are on the same wavelength as us, if you know what I mean.

We'll come up with some ripper ideas integrating design with cost savings I'm sure. I'll buzz Jim and get him to have the room set up as per a regular Powergroup lunch. We'll make it for 11.00 am.

Now Madam Vice President, get that cute face under my desk, I'm fucking wet over this!" Helen said as she opened her legs for the easiest access to her exposed clam.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right girls I'll declare the meeting open. All had a good look at the brief? I told Larry in copy to precis it to 4 pages.

There's heaps of stuff about what's happening in the Arizona desert and the Kansas dust bowl that I've left aside. The hills of Montana you definitely don't want to know about! So we've just got the big picture stuff today." Helen began.

"Yeah I don't think we need a blow by blow description of what the faggots are doing in the forests of butt naked America!" quipped Sue-Ellen.

Sue-Ellen Smith, Corporate Secretary, 42, 5".11', the classic long black haired, big breasted, provocative power dressing Femdom enjoying the Lesbian lifestyle. The financial controller of the company. Once touted as a future leader.

"And that number in Florida!" Jane laughed, "The last bastion of male domination. Not even 50% hetero there anymore. Fuckin' poofters!"

Jane Redman. The hapless Finance Officer. Assistant to Sue-Ellen. 35 yrs, 5"8', slim with long sandy hair. A studious no complaints worker. Bi sexual though sexually attached to Sue-Ellen.

"OK girls enough. We'll put on a vid after the meeting and crack some champers for that part of the day." The President called to order making the hand wank motion.

Helen continued, "As you can see Women are now consolidated as our prime source of income. Orders for high end bathroom fittings and innovative design from each State account for 78% of our profit margin. The demolition and replacement of space waste mens blocks with smaller pre fab fibro huts is saving billions."

"Still going with the silver veined white marble and opal design with the sky blue trim as our core roll out materials for the Women's range?" asked Mary.

"Yes it's a winner. And the men in Excavation have plenty of it too." noted Helen.

"I'd almost go straight for some of those guys in construction as well if they're in on today's proceedings later." Jane whispered to Mary.

"Well they're not, and last I saw they were spending more time than usual doing maintenance in the boy's gay play area downstairs." said Helen abruptly shutting down that type of talk.

"Now moving on to the trickier elements of this project. The fuckin' men's dunnies!" Helen exclaimed slapping her notes on her lap.

"Are they still whingeing about urinal removals?" Mary again asked.

"They finally seem accepting of it, now it's the open plan toilets they're not happy about" answered Helen.

"Fuck 'em" said Sue-Ellen, "They can go behind a bush for a shit if they want privacy".

"Wouldn't be doing that in Montana." quipped Jane. That got a big laugh.

"OK" said Helen "We're compromising a little here, four bowls to an expanded 2.5 sized cubicle. Can't be fairer than that. We'll just use chip board for the walls and we'll cut back on glass for the mirrors over the sinks. Rod in procurement is mates with a guy who can get a deal on reflective paint over runs. We can brush that onto the old aluminium urinals, they'll do for men's mirrors."

"Fuck that's clever M'am", fawned Mary.

"Don't you start juicing me up we still have these Trans to deal with Mary." Helen crossed her legs.

"The Trans say they need more space. Wanting more of the men's allocated block areas." Helen was moving to the meaty end of proceedings.

"Can't they just all in with the gay guys?" asked Jane.

"They won't have a bar of it. Say the gay beat culture and the closet faggots mixed in with the curious hetero wankers make them sick. Anyway gays and straights must co-mingle to faclitate reorientation." said Helen bluntly.

"Don't blame them either way, must stink in there. Dirty poo jabbers" sneered Sue -Ellen.

"Now, now ladies, we're trying to encourage them to deal with the trend towards the separation of men from Women in that way, so let's not be mean to them. Well not until it's our recreation time hey?" sniggered Helen.

Mary finally inserted an idea into the mix. "How about we just give half of the men's area to the Trans. The gays won't care about the closer contact possibilities and the straights, well their numbers have really dropped off. Only 6.4% of the total population now."

"I like it." said Sue-Ellen.

"Me too" added Jane.

"Good girl, done." closed Helen.

With that the President picked up the phone. "Jim get onto to Crafts and order a few tonnes of glitter and mixed pastel paints. We're going to workshop some Tranny dunny ideas tomorrow too, so get them to drop off some samples in the main courtyard late morning."

"OK girls time for that vid. Happy now Jane?" Helen said taking off her glasses and undoing her top button.

"Oh yeah. Something about those hunky men going at each other that really gets me ready for some girl on girl. Don't know why that is. They're so fuckin' into it. Massive hard ons. Makes me get a clit boner!" gushed Jane.

"They say in the olden days straight men used to be like that when they watched Lesbians." offered Mary.

"Well that's well and truly a banned no no now. You can find some of that male orientated filth from the 20th century in archives if you want proof. No one uses it anymore." Helen noted.

"Those hold out closet faggots were a disgrace" growled Sue-Ellen. "I mean all those Lesbian vids from 80 years ago, what a cover up for their real perversions they were. There's twice as many gang bang movies from that period. Like 8 dicks for one chick? Hello? Hetero my arse! They were always wanking to dick."

Sue-Ellen was a well known and respected megaphone outer of closet gays from way back.

"Well we'll see how many we can nudge in that direction when Construction and Crafts merge to test out these new materials tomorrow huh Jane?" winked Helen.

"Bubbles?" Offered a suddenly bare breasted Mary emerging from behind the porta bar. A Moet bottle in each hand.

To be continued...

subface
subface
3 Followers