General Chemistry Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's it going in here?" she asked, sticking her arm under the hot spray, shuffling sideways against the frosted glass doors to avoid most of it. "Great water pressure, right? Uh, 'scuse me..." she said, giving me a weird look.

My swollen cock, only somewhat wilted by her interruption, swayed and throbbed. She slid past me, and as the soft skin of her upper thigh brushed against my glans, I nearly jumped. Somehow she didn't react.

What was happening?

Grabbing a bar of soap off the shower caddy, Liv braced herself with a deep breath and stepped under the showerhead, gasping as the heat ran over her body. She was practically panting by the time she pulled back.

"It can go way hotter," she said breathily, tilting her head and squeezing the water from her hair. "Like boiling. I usually look like a lobster when I crawl out of here. Um, are you guys done already?"

"No," was all Pri said, arms still crossed, shifting from foot to foot uneasily. She bore into me with a look that I interpreted as I don't know what's going on, but please do something.

Liv, looking blankly between us, didn't follow up. She only turned away, propped her leg up on a narrow ledge in the tile, and began to casually wash, starting at the shin.

A hot flush of embarrassment swirled around in my stomach like last night's wine. It was partially due to Liv barging in, that she might have heard our conversation and turned our private thoughts not so private.

But it was also because it was totally, frustratingly, reasonable for her to join us in the shower. It was a 'free love' kind of weekend and it had been for awhile. We'd already had one, or several depending on how you count them, threesomes. It made perfect sense for her to come looking for us, not knowing what she might be interrupting, not knowing that it mattered. The fact that I was upset, or annoyed, or mad at her for it, it just made me even more embarrassed.

So I laughed. I didn't know what was so funny, not at first. Just the weird turn my life had taken, I guess. That I went from being a virgin to having an all-weekend swinging orgy in the span of two days, that I went from having a handful of college friends to having multiple college lovers, that I finally had something and someone to protect, only I didn't really understand what I was protecting them from.

Looking up for just a second, Liv smiled like she was in on the joke but her eyes were dark and far away. She didn't say anything. She only shifted, switching her other slender leg on to the ledge, leaning over it and scrubbing. The cords of her calves and thighs flexed as she twisted her body, the skin of her stomach bunching up, her pert, freckled breasts wobbling from side to side.

I thought she was scared.

It took me a moment to see it, but when I did it was obvious. Her casual, flowing movements weren't her typical confidence. It was an act. She walked in and acted like she belonged, because at that moment, she needed to belong. Liv chatted idly like the random person you meet at a party, the person who needs to talk about the weather because they don't really know what to say. And she absolutely refused to notice our arousal. My hard, dripping cock. Pri's goosebumped areolas and ruddy cheeks. The tense, horny vibe in the steamy shower.

She didn't want to admit she'd interrupted us, because interrupting meant she was on the outside of it.

Liv's eyes darted sideways and I knew she'd caught me watching her. Rather than turn towards me, she blinked rapidly, set her lips, and continued to scrub with a frightening intensity.

Pri's face had scrunched up and her eyes were wet, and I knew she could see it too. Liv was a force of nature, so powerful, so nonchalant, that she sometimes seemed distant and indestructible. As out of control as this weekend had felt for us, Pri and I were, in our own way, used to it. Our lives and our families took so much from us, needed so much from us, and always had. We didn't have options, or money, or freedom the way that Liv did. We didn't have control of things like her.

I thought about how I felt on Friday, how being near the girls, being sexual with them both at the same time, was like trying to stay afloat in a tumbling river. I wondered if we were all in the river now.

"So," said Liv, continuing to wash herself. "I thought we could make grilled cheese for lunch. And tomato soup? Like the commercials. And a salad. We've been light on veggies so far..."

I looked back to Pri, whose face had barely improved. She uncrossed an arm and made a tiny motion towards Liv, barely moving her hand at the wrist, as if to say Go on. She stood there directing like she thought she was invisible.

"Whatever you two want," I said, suddenly shifting into motion, scooping some of the falling water onto my chest. "I trust you both completely."

Pri rolled her eyes. Super smooth, she mouthed at me.

I made a face at her and took two steps toward Liv, leaning past her to grab another bar of soap from the caddy. "Excuse me," I said, trying to angle my erection so it didn't touch her.

"Hmm?" she said, glancing over her shoulder. As if on accident, she leaned back and slid her firm, pale ass along the length of my cock.

A shock, a hot bolt of desire, ran through me. I grabbed my shaft near the balls, thinking to do the right thing and pull my manhood away, but before I could stop myself, I stroked my throbbing, cum-dripping glans once along Liv's asscheek.

For some reason, holding my cock, I thought of a phrase my uncle used to say: If all you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail.

Trying to reestablish innocence, I stepped back with the soap and started to feverishly lather my arms and shoulders. No creeps here, just us bathers. I'd lost control for a moment, so I stared at the ceiling, mindlessly scrubbing and acting like I wasn't even there.

Pri cleared her throat.

"Hmm?" I looked down and realized I lathered myself until my upper body was a frothy mess. "Oh, uh, sorry Pri. You need some? Just... grab it off me. Or maybe Liv can share?"

Even Liv laughed at that, while Pri slowly closed her eyes in what I thought was embarrassment. After a beat, she said, "Yeah. Yes. Of course." She approached me, taking a brief detour under the spraying water, careful to keep her hair from getting any wetter. With exaggerated care, she scraped a handful of lather from me and rubbed it on her chest. "Uh, can I have a little more?" she asked more warmly. "Or you can just do my back yourself?"

The three of us were now crowded at one end of the shower, and I was acutely aware of Liv's body behind me as I gently turned Pri by the shoulders. There was no way for me to step close enough to wash her with my cock getting in the way, so I gently angled it down between her asscheeks. As I worked the soap into her hard-knotted back, Pri sighed and tilted her head to the side.

I focused as best as I could on massaging her shoulders and down her spine, but the slippery smooth skin of her inner thighs caressed my cock as I worked. Thinking I was out of Liv's line of sight, I couldn't help myself from subtly rocking back and forth. Soon I'd swollen big enough to completely fill the small triangular gap between Pri's legs and pussy.

Our difference in height meant that my cock could only point down, and each little thrust pushed my glans further and further into the tight, almost non-existent space between her huge, athletic thighs.

Slowly, achingly, I fucked Pri's thigh-gap until I felt a warm hand on my back. I flinched.

"It's just me, Jacky," said Liv. "I'll do your back while you do Pri's."

"Then Pri can do yours," I said, pointlessly.

Suddenly, Liv's hot, breathy voice was in my ear. "I get it. We're a team. You can stop now."

In front of me, Pri laughed out loud, and I pressed on a particularly tight shoulder muscle until she hissed.

Liv ran her bar of soap along my back, meandering slowly from side to side, working her way down, clearly in no hurry. When she reached my waist, she didn't stop. She caressed one asscheek with a lathered hand. Then the other, back and forth, each time letting a finger drift deeper and deeper between my cheeks. Just as I began to tense in anticipation, she moved her way up again.

I started drifting as well, and slid my hands under Pri armpits towards her chest. Subtly at first, stroking the soft skin along her ribs before returning home. The next time, brushing lightly against the side of her breast, retreating like it was an accident before doing it again a few seconds later.

Pri loved the attention. She arched her back and rocked her ass against me, tilting her hips towards my insistent cock. As she stroked me off with each bounce of her hips, we slowly lubed the gap between her muscular, clenching thighs, me with my endlessly flowing precum, her with slick pussy juice. She kept shifting her position, trying to lean forward but not so deep that she was obvious, trying to find the angle that brushed the head of my cock against her hard, needy clit.

I imagined taking a fistful of that dark hair and fucking her until her legs gave out, pressing her face against the dark tile, never mind what Liv would see.

Instead I continued to tease. I stopped moving my hips, content to let her fuck herself against me, letting my hands wander back to her chest. The supple brown skin indented under my thumbs as I squeezed her ripe tits.

Although we faced away from her, hiding our little game, I wondered if Liv was catching on. She slid her cunning fingers back down to my ass, massaging my glutes for a moment before placing a foamy fingertip on my perineum and dragging it up into my crack. A stuttering breath made it past my teeth, and I tried not to shudder or clench as she fingered the soft, sensitive skin of my asshole.

As Liv explored my ass, I explored the precious, hard body in front of me. Pri looked over her shoulder, pleading with glassy eyes. Her full, heavy breasts were much bigger than my palms could hold, so I groped as much as I could, pinching her nipples between my knuckles, shaking each tit from side to side, feeling her wriggle and buck against me.

Pri spun to face me, her eyes on fire, putting a finger to her lips. She couldn't know that, as she grabbed my stiff cock, pumping it towards her, that Liv was gently massaging my butthole. She couldn't know that my drooling mouth fell open only in part from the desperate way she fucked me with her hand, but also because Liv's lubricated finger had just penetrated my ass.

Pri stepped between my legs and slid my swollen tip against the moist, furry trail of hair that stretched from her pussy to her bellybutton. As Liv gently stroked inside of me with her finger, Pri jerked me off against her firm stomach until my precum started to foam and collect in those dark hairs.

I needed to groan, to cry out, anything, but Pri shook her head. So I bit my lip instead. Lifting her breasts in each palm, I ran my soapy thumbs across her dark areolas, flicking her delicate nipples. Her stern looks faded into slack-mouthed pleasure.

Despite the rising, almost oppressive, wall of steam around me, I shivered. I didn't mean to, but I couldn't stop myself.

"Oh, is he going to cum?" asked Liv with a smile in her voice. "Already?" I released a shocked breath in Pri's laughing face.

"You knew?" Pri asked, though she didn't seem that surprised. "He's about to... do it all over me."

"I've got a finger up his ass."

"Oh my god, Livvy, no you don't." Pri pulled me to the side, leading me by the cock like a dog on a leash, turning my hips until she saw Liv's hand splayed across my asscheeks. She was fingering me like I was a girl at the movies. "Wow. Jack, do you like it? With a finger up there?"

"Yes," I said, though it came out as a strangled whisper. "I love it."

"Fuck, Pri. He loves it. You want Pri to finger your ass, Jack?"

"Shut up," Pri laughed, but at the same moment I said, "Oh god, yes."

An odd, somehow serious look came over Pri's face, and she pressed against my body, hip to hip, settling herself under my arm. She adjusted her grip and began to stroke my soapy cock, elbow flared like she was taking the place of my own arm as I jerked off, long and tight and achingly slow. Her little brown hand wasn't large enough to reach around my thickness, so she focused her grip, running her index finger along the underside of my shaft, milking me over and over for thick, pearly beads of precum.

A smiling Liv lifted my other arm and also slipped beside me, but collegially, like we were teammates walking off the field together. It occurred to me that Liv had just used her lifetime of athletic training and body control to make sure her finger never left my asshole during the maneuver.

"Let me help," said Liv. "It's too big. You need two hands."

There was a moment of confusion as the girls tried to figure out who would be touching me where, before they wordlessly agreed to have Liv take the upper half of my shaft and Pri the lower half.

So Pri gripped the base of my cock, veiny and throbbing with blood, with her strong little fingers, while Liv, with her longer arms, casually stroked up from the middle where I was thickest. Breathing heavy through her nose, Liv twisted her hand right below my ridge, avoiding the most sensitive parts of my erection. I thought the first few pumps were a mistake, or that she was trying to get in the right position, until I realized she was doing it on purpose.

"Don't tease him," said Pri. "Do the thing. The party trick."

"I like teasing him. You need to tease him more."

The girls looked at each other across the distance of my collar bone, talking like I couldn't hear them, or that it didn't matter if I could. Liv laughed breathily, continuing to explore my ass. I imagined the gray-painted nail of her index finger, probing, searching, stroking the soft skin inside my rectrum. I groaned and a hot stream of precum spurted from my slit, some shooting onto the tile floor, some dripping down Liv's pumping knuckles.

"Fuck..." said Pri, lips wet. Her other hand was between her legs, slowly circling her clit. "He never stops. He has so much... cum."

"You're so lucky Pri. You had no idea, right? You didn't catch a peek or anything?"

"The gray sweatpants," said Pri. I had no idea what she was talking about, and in that moment I didn't care. "He has these gray sweatpants with a Celtics logo. I could see it was..."

"Fucking huge," finished Liv. "Such a perfect cock. And he's such a good boy, taking all this abuse." Liv roughly kissed my shoulder, sucking a hickey on my skin with pouted lips, and pushed her finger deep inside of me.

"Ahh..." I moaned. I squirmed. "Liv, I want to cum. Pri, tell her to let me cum."

"Livvy," said Pri. "You can still do it with him. Fuck him. After today, I mean. We're okay with it."

"Please, I need to cum." I couldn't keep the whimper out of my voice as I tried futilely to thrust against their hands. I wasn't even listening. "Fuck, please, please, please..."

"Pri, babe," said Liv, leaning forward. She pressed her ear to my skin and finally, at last, slipped her cum-lubed fist down over the red, aching head of my cock. I saw stars in bursts of pleasure. "You don't need to--thank you, I think, but you don't need to do that."

Pri leaned forward too, until the girls were face to face against my chest. A foot below them, their fists had joined together, knuckle to knuckle, pumping my cock a long, smooth stroke, like they'd practiced it their whole lives.

"I know. But I don't want to keep anything from you, and Jack agrees." Pri's powerful grip extended the squeezing motion of Liv's party trick, giving me the full sensation of bottoming out in a deep, tight cunt. "And he likes being passed around. He likes to be... objectified. He likes to hear about how big his cock is."

I writhed, my moaning occasionally punctuated by ragged breaths and the thrusting of my hips. My eternally pumping precum, thin and slick, had entirely replaced the soap between my cock and the girls' steady hands.

"I guess you are pimping him out then," said Liv with a laugh. She squeezed me hard, and their combined stroke began to speed up. "Okay. It's time, Jacky. Give us your cum. You shoot so much cum out of this big fucking daddy dick. We want to see it."

"Jack, it's okay baby," said Pri. "She's gonna make you cum." I tried to say something, anything, but no words formed.

"I want you to cum hard." Liv's finger plunged rapidly into my ass. "Empty those big balls for us."

"Isn't she pretty, baby? Isn't Livvy so beautiful? Cum for her."

Another long stream of precum squirted from my slit, splattering against the floor a foot in front of us.

"Oh yeah, more of that. But it's for both of us. Pri loves your cum too."

"I told you, Jack. I want all your cum." Pri's palm slapped loudly against her clit and she shuddered under my arm. "I'll share some with Liv if she's good."

"We've got hours and hours, Jack. After you cum here, you're gonna fill up our pussies too."

I came. The boiling, pulsing rush of dopamine flooded my already crowded head, and a painfully hot rope of cum shot out of my cock, painting the glass shower door from three feet away. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," I said, over and over. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming..."

Another spray of cum, another wave of pleasure rippling through my whole body. Another splatter against the glass. My idle hands, out of my control, gripped each girl's muscular upper arm as I shot again and again.

Even as I came, Pri pulled her sticky fingers from my cock and grabbed the back of Liv's head, pulling their mouths those final few inches into a long and desperate kiss. A distant, logical part of my brain was cheering for her, for them, but that part was stranded and alone among the animalistic brain that thrust my hips into Liv's ceaseless grip, panting and moaning. I came again, balls high and tight, rutting and grunting.

Pri's hip and arm, and my arm wrapped around her, were under the streaming water when it went ice cold.

"Ah! Shit!" Pri laughed, pushing against us, trying to get out of the water. It splashed, intensely cold, onto our feet.

My vision went dark and, I assume, I fell down.

~

"Jack! Jack, are you ok?"

I was light-headed and confused, at the mercy of the rolling wave of pure chemical pleasure that ebbed and flowed through my body, sharply cutting through the fogginess one moment before slipping away again. My kegel muscles clenched. My cock flexed.

The shower was off and I was sitting on my bare ass and I was still cumming.

"Hey. Hey!" A kneeling Pri shook my shoulder. "Say something."

"What happened?" I asked thickly, then I took in a sharp breath as another orgasmic tremor went through me.

"Pri, Jesus Christ," said Liv, mesmerized. She squatted next to me, naked, elbows on knees, showing me her bare pussy. "Look. He's still fucking cumming."

Pri was, obviously, also still naked, her perfect tits hanging in my face. "What the hell? Uh, you fell down. I think you fainted? For like, two seconds. Are you okay?"

"We were kind of holding you up already." Liv scratched her cheek with her thumb. "You seem... okay." Watching me with a perverse curiosity, she reached out and tenderly traced her finger along the bottom of my still-hard cock. At the end of that agonizing motion, I came a little in her hand.

"Uhn, fuck. Don't. I'm--I'm really thirsty," I said. "And yes. I'm still--I think I'm still cumming."

"You're what?" asked Pri with wide eyes. Whatever was happening below my waist was too... interesting, and she struggled to look me in the face.

"Oh fuck, Pri, he's hungover. He's dehydrated."