General Chemistry Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their bodies were young and firm, but so very different.

Liv towered over her, of course, a good six inches taller. Pri's brown hands slithered up Liv's ribs, squeezing her tits and pinching her pink nipples, all visible through the draping armhole of her tank top. Pri's thick, muscular rump filled her yellow shorts to their limit before tapering into her massive, sloping thighs. Liv's runner's ass, with her spandex shorts practically painted on, stuck out from her lower back and hard hamstrings like a bubble.

In a single, sudden movement, Liv peeled Pri's t-shirt up to her neck and dropped her freckled face to Pri's chest. Pri moaned, squeezing her breasts together with her upper arms, trying to bring her dark, swelling nipples into Liv's mouth. Pri ripped her shirt over her head, while Liv clawed into Pri's waistband and pulled, stretching the elastic further and further, until they slipped off her shelf of an ass and fell to the floor. Liv placed her upturned palm on Pri's engorged pussy, not moving or grasping, simply holding the dripping heat in her hand.

Pri blinked rapidly, swallowing a mouthful of saliva and licking her lips. Her expression didn't change when she saw me on the bed pleasuring myself.

"I want--" she began, before running out of thoughts. "I want to--oh my god."

Liv curled two fingers into Pri's pussy, choking off whatever she had intended to say. Using only wolfish whispers and the pressure of her fingers inside, Liv guided Pri towards the bed.

"Come over here, Pri Pri. That's good. Sit right there. Sit down next to our boyfriend." On the bed next to me, Pri made a muted noise of shock when she heard the word 'our.' Liv continued fingering her, smooth and sensual and unbothered, "It's just pretend, Pri. I know he's yours, but until we leave this room, he's both our boyfriend, okay? He's gonna make us feel good."

Liv must have done something with her fingers because Pri suddenly stiffened, sucked her lower lip, and nodded.

My balls ached, more sticky precum dribbled out of my nearly erect cock, dripping down onto the sheets between my legs. Dazed, I leaned back to watch and beat off, like I was at a show that had somehow spilled out into the audience.

"Our boyfriend is gonna to help me eat your pussy, okay?" she said, then unexpectedly grabbed my thigh.

I tensed, somehow shocked that she'd remembered I was there but also waiting for instruction. Never letting her fingers leave Pri's pussy, Liv shifted forward on her knees and sucked the lube-slick tip of my cock into her mouth.

I gasped. For a brief, glorious moment, she stared directly at me and bobbed her head, working her jaw wider and wider to take my girth, swirling the underside of my glans with her tongue, taking me deeper and deeper, until finally meeting resistance at the back of her throat. For a few eye-watering seconds, she pushed through the discomfort, making saliva-drenched gawk gawk noises on my fully, painfully hard cock.

At that moment, like a trick of perspective snapping into place, I finally recognized how big my cock was. When using my own hand, watching porn at home, it seemed normal. When I compared my measurements to statistics, the numbers added up never seemed to add up to my real life experiences. On her knees in front of me, Liv could only fit two-thirds of my length into her mouth before hitting her limit. Her florid, red lips stretched around the thick, pink shaft, looking like the overmatched girls from huge cock videos I'd seen online.

Panting, I squirted precum down the back of her tongue until she couldn't take it anymore. Liv suddenly bent away from me, eyes wet, loudly slurping off my engorged head. A shiver raced through my entire body.

"Oh. Kay," she said with a phlegmy rasp. She wiped her eyes, then covered her mouth with her fist as she roughly cleared her throat. Trying to find the air to speak, she patted the hardwood floor next to her. At least she managed, "Come. Here." I quickly slid off the edge of the bed.

Liv and I knelt in front of Pri like sacrifices before an ancient fertility goddess. Leaning back on both elbows, Pri opened her thick, sweaty thighs even further, displaying herself to us. I stared as Liv used her thumb and middle finger to spread Pri's dark, glistening cunt lips, exposing the bright pink hole beneath.

The moment that Liv pulled her sticky fingers away, I lurched forward and replaced them with my tongue.

Pri was sopping wet, dripping hot, spicy juices down into her crack. So we wouldn't waste a drop, I pushed her legs into the air, lapping the tangy liquid off her asshole before returning to her swollen lips. I ate her feverishly, spreading her slit with my tongue, sucking on her folds. I buried my nose in her thick pubic hair, huffing her scent, while sucking on her hard, red clit. Looking up, I saw Pri's face twisted in agonized pleasure, mouth hanging open above her full, swaying tits.

While I was distracted between Pri's legs, Liv used her pussy-lubricated hand to jerk me off. She did it slowly, and I knew she was teasing me, trying to drag my attention away from my girlfriend's pussy. My naked ass bounced on my heels as I feebly humped into her fist.

"Are you going to shoot, Jacky?" asked Liv, low and harsh, voice still raw from deepthroating me. "Are you going to shoot your cum against the side of my bed?" I moaned into Pri's pussy, not sure if I was saying yes or no. "I touch myself on this bed. I've cum on this bed a thousand times, and then you showed up and came on my bed too. Now we gotta make Pri cum here." Pri shuddered, a rush of tangy liquid filling my mouth. Feeling her pleasure run down my throat made me moan. "Ooh, our boyfriend really loves eating pussy, huh Pri? Okay, it's my turn."

Liv tugged at my shoulder, nicely at first, then harder, then again until I thought the next one might throw me to the ground. I reluctantly pulled away, leaving a trail of sloppy kisses down her brown thigh. Liv shimmied forward on her knees, smoldering as she approached Pri's pussy.

Pri jerked, arching her neck and watching us trade places, blinking uncertainly. "Liv, uh... I don't--I'm not sure if you should... Have you done this before?" she asked. "Like, with another girl?"

"You know I haven't," said Liv with a smile. "But I think I know how it all works."

Though it sounded like a punchline, Liv was incredible. When she tasted Pri for the first time, she hummed and smacked her lips, bobbing her head, licking and sucking for more. She immediately put a finger inside, up to the last knuckle, curling deep. Pri shivered and squirmed. As Liv's forearm pumped back and forth, the sloppy, wet noises from Pri's pussy got louder and louder until they sounded like water sloshing back and forth.

"Shit, Livvy, shit," moaned Pri. Craning her neck to watch Liv work, Pri's abs visibly flexed, rigid below her happy trail of dark, curly hairs. "It's so good... my pussy feels good..."

My deepest, most perverse fantasies were unfolding in front of me. Over the past six months, I must have imagined fucking both girls dozens of times. Even after falling for Pri completely, I kept thinking about the three of us rolling around in my dorm room, going through a dozen condoms on a Saturday. Or doing it standing in the communal showers late at night, taking turns, covering their mouths with my hand as I fucked their lean bodies into exhaustion.

I realized I was staring again, leaning back and absently touching myself. Liv was still wearing all her clothes, though I guess that depended on your definition of both 'wearing' and 'clothes.' Her stringy tank top had slipped off both shoulders, hanging loosely by the straps around her elbows, leaving her pink chest uncovered. Between her own juices and the sex sweat, the red lycra shorts clung to every furrow and crease, practically translucent.

Why the fuck was I just watching?

I crawled backwards on my hands and knees until I had enough room to stand. Pri watched me at first, but any curiosity she might have had was quickly overwhelmed by the sloppy head Liv gave her. Her head fell back into the sheets, black hair in every direction, licking her lips.

I took a moment, only a few seconds, to admire the scene. Then I bent over and grabbed the seams of Liv's volleyball shorts, a difficult task given how impossibly tight they were, and lifted her from her knees into a standing position. She clamped on to Pri's thigh with her free hand, keeping her mouth attached to Pri's pussy, but otherwise let me do what I wanted.

Before I even touched her again, she started yanking at the material, shifting her hips from side to side, trying to pull the lycra off without removing her mouth from Pri. I took a knee and slowly peeled the shorts down her legs, huffing the ripe smell of her sweaty, wet pussy, reverently kissing her moist skin.

A pink welt in the shape of my hand glowed on her ass from where I'd spanked her earlier. Kicking free of the shorts, she spread her tanned legs into an athletic stance and dropped her pale ass onto my face, thrusting her glistening pussy into my mouth.

I pressed my nose against her asshole and sucked her cunt, forcing my tongue between her swollen little lips. For a while, I don't know how long, we went at each other like that, Liv bending over to eat Pri out while I kneeled, spreading Liv's cheeks and trying to taste her clit from behind.

My cock was like iron and I needed more. I stood, licking up Liv's slit as I did, until I was brushing the flat of my tongue against her spotless asshole. Liv shuddered, then Pri moaned, pulling at the sheets, like a chain of pleasure that started at my tongue.

My girlfriend, my actual girlfriend, not the horny bedroom-girlfriend that pushed her ass in my face, watched me through barely open eyes. I stood upright and held my hard cock near the balls, lining up my engorged head with Liv's cunt, brushing it against her sticky labia. Not enough to actually penetrate. Just enough to tease her, to let her know what I was going to do. Liv's head bobbed as I mixed my oozing precum into her pussy lips.

I hoped to see some sign that I was affecting her, but there was nothing. Pri, however, whimpered softly, thrusting her hips forward, on the edge of climax. I slowly wiped the mixture of Liv's juices and my saliva away from my mouth and spread it on my cockhead.

Pri met my eyes. "Cum, baby," I said. "Cum in her mouth."

"Oh my god." Pri's head dropped back, chest shaking, gasping for air. "Oh my--I'm cumming..."

At that moment, I grabbed Liv's thin waist and entered her. As her cunt lips stretched past my swollen head, she clawed back with her free hand to grip my wrist, squeezing it with white knuckles. Her back went rigid, muscles taut down her spine. As wet as she was, she was still so incredibly tight.

Refusing to pull her mouth off Pri's clit, Liv made a low, rumbling noise in her throat. It felt like she was growling at me and it only made me want to fuck her harder, to drag her down my shaft and fill her completely. While I loved making her feel good, it was a special treat to get a rise out of her.

Gripping her waist tighter, I pulled out a half-inch and slid in again, deeper, squeezing between the tight walls of her cunt. Again and again, each time entering a deeper part of her, forcing her to tense up and growl. I placed my palm on Liv's creamy white cheek, lining it up with my handmark from earlier. It felt hot to the touch. A moment later, her pussy clenched tightly and she gripped my wrist to tight it hurt, and I felt a trickle of hot liquid flow down my balls.

Pri bucked and moaned, holding Liv's head between her thighs with groping fingers, mussing her friend's tidy brown bun and spilling loose hair everywhere. Each time Pri came, Liv slurped another gush of tangy lubrication, the smack of her loving kisses following shortly after. You could time her orgasmic contractions by the obscene, wet noises filling the room. Eventually, Pri's gasps and shivers became frantic.

"Stop, stop!" There was a brief struggle, Pri trying to force Liv off with both hands, Liv trying to hold on, before Pri was able to push away. She collapsed backwards, holding up her palms in the universal sign of No more.

Staggering like a zombie, Liv lurched to her feet. My cock slipped out of her, bobbing heavily. She turned towards me, turned on me, half her hair still in the bun, the other half hanging loosely in all directions. Her eyes were wide, mouth set intensely. Her nipples were stiff and pointy against her flushed and freckled skin. Some of Pri's juices dripped down her chin to collect on the flimsy tank top that hung around her belly button.

I took a step backwards, holding out my own hands.

"I thought you'd like it," I said dumbly. She took a terrifying step forward. "Oh fuck, Olivia. I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I hurt you."

Liv was on me, clawing at me, pulling my hair. She wrapped an arm around my neck and kissed me, rough and sloppy, trying to smear Pri's emissions on my face. Stunned, I didn't have enough sense to kiss back.

"Fuck me," she said hoarsely, hooking her other arm under her knee and lifting it high. Balancing on one leg, she rutted against me, grinding and hopping on one foot, trying to stick my cock inside her. "Fuck me, fuck me." It felt like she was trying to climb up my body and impale herself.

I gripped her below the thighs and lifted, hobbling to the bed as fast as I could. At the edge of the mattress, she gripped her legs around my waist and let go of my neck, dropping herself next to Pri with a bounce.

"Lube, god," said Liv, pulling her hair out of her face. "Get lots of lube."

Trapped by her long, muscular legs, I had to strain at the waist to reach the bottle. I fiddled with the cap for a moment, distracted by the sight of both girls laying naked next to each other. Pri laid flat, eyes shut, arms extended fully like a crash dummy, legs dangling off the bed, looking like she'd be out of it for a while.

"Hurry up and put the big dick--ah!" She gasped as I slid my cock inside. Still so tight, but the silky glide of the lube did its job. I pumped my hips twice in quick succession. "Oh fuck, you're trying to kill me," she said, eyes rolling back. "Slower, baby. Slo-ow-er."

Looking down, I was barely as deep as I'd been a minute ago, only an inch or two past the head, most of my cock was still visible outside of her shiny, swollen pussy. I pushed again, deeper, trying to make room.

"Oooh, shit," she said. Although I was getting in more easily, she still grimaced and wrapped her arms around the back of my neck. "I'm so fucking sore. My pussy is beat up, and it's totally your fault." Despite the pain, she smiled at the last part. "It's--ahh--it's okay. Just, go really slow. Treat me like Pri."

I arched my neck and tenderly kissed her breast, lingering on the hickey I left earlier. "So fuck you hard and fast like an animal?"

Pri snorted, proof that she was alive.

"No, asshole," said Liv, though she kissed the top of my head. "I mean treat me sweetly. I mean take care of me for two seconds. In this room, you're my boyfriend."

"Like this?" I asked, soft and serious. I turned my face up and kissed her, caressing her cheek with the back of my hand, using the other to cup her breast. I could feel her heart beating below.

We laid like that for a while, limbs tangled together, shallowly fucking, our faces inches apart. Every now and then my cock would flex, thickening for a moment, and Liv would squeeze her pussy in response.

"Okay," said Liv finally, thrusting back against me weakly from below. "A little more, please."

Pressing my face into the hollow of her neck, I slowly dropped more weight into my hips, inserting another inch, enough to hear her breathing change before I retreated. Each time her eyes softened and her mouth relaxed, I took it as my signal to push a little deeper. She ran her fingers through my hair, and I lost myself as I split her pussy lips with my thick cock.

"Fuck, it's good," I said into her neck. "It's good, tight pussy..."

"It's only this tight because your dick is so fucking big. It's so--oh." She stiffened again, then sighed. "God you're deep..."

"You're only tight because I'm big? There's no other reason?" I asked with a catlike grin.

"Because it turns me on." She traced across my back with her fingernails. "You turn me on, Jacky. It's so hot that Pri let's me fuck you. She's in charge of everything, you know that right?"

"I know," I said, rolling my hips, stretching Liv's pink cunt with each thrust. "I know Pri's in charge."

"She tells you where to cum, who to fuck." Her pussy clenched hard on me and she made a little squeaking noise. "She owns you and your big dick."

It was so absurd I had to laugh. I suddenly pushed myself up, bracing over her. Liv looked away. The thin straps of her tank top had fallen off her arms completely, the white fabric wrapped around her waist. As I looked back and forth between the two girls, my cock throbbed in a way that I knew Liv could feel. I wanted her to feel it.

"I know what you're doing," I said. "Pri might decide yes or no, but I decide how." I held onto her thigh to stay inside of her but I stopped moving my hips. My cock was three quarters deep, certainly deep enough to do what she wanted. "You can just ask me."

Liv's mouth curled into a smile of her own. "You're not going to make me beg like a slut?"

That word visibly flustered me and she loved it. I pursed my lips, my cheeks getting hot.

"Well, what else would you call it, Jacky? I'm begging my best friend's boyfriend to fuck me and make me cum. You don't think that makes me a little slut?"

"He won't say things like that," said Pri from beside us, compounding my shock. Tangled in the sheets, she had tilted towards us on her hips, lazily resting her head on her arm like she was posing for some baroque oil painting. Her eyes were hooded and her thighs were still shiny. "Even though you are a little slut, he's a feminist so he won't say it."

"He's a feminist who spanked me like two hours ago," said Liv.

"You deserved it," I said a little too desperately. "And you get off on it. I know you did."

"So, what if I get off on being called a little slut? C'mon, Jacky. You can say it."

"No, I don't..." I leaned back further, losing the rest of the sentence. I was still barely inside her, my head warm and slick with lube, but my cock was on the verge of slipping out entirely.

Liv closed her eyes, and it was her turn to look embarrassed. She signed and scratched her forehead, her small breasts wiggling from side to side.

"How about 'good girl?'" suggested Pri. That felt better but I couldn't articulate why.

"Sorry, Jackson," said Liv softly. It was strange to hear her say my full name, and nicely, not as a joke or part of something rude. She reached out for me, grazing my stomach with her fingertips. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable--okay, sure, maybe a little. But not in a bad way."

I shifted from knee to knee, also embarrassed for myself. Maybe I was protesting a little too much. "It's okay," I said. "I just don't like... shame stuff. I know it's kind of... it's a tough line to walk."

We were still for a moment, all three of us, as though considering that last thought. My cock flexed inside Liv again and she gave me a sly look.

"Well," she said. "Have I been properly chastened? Can you call me a good girl? And fuck me in the anterior... whatever it's called."

I huffed a laugh, while Pri made a nasal, annoyed sort of noise.

"Don't play stupid, Livvy," she said. "I know you remember what it's called."

"Anterior fornix," said Liv, looking me in the eye. I felt her contract her pussy on me, twice in quick succession. "Four to six inches. Use fingers, penis, or toy."