General Chemistry Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled wide, biting her lip. "Cool with me. Word. Gimme a pound." She tried to turn our hand-holding into some kind of bro handshake and I ducked away laughing.

"Get out of here, stupid."

"Look," she said, pointing again. "There she is."

Liv's SUV rolled to a stop at the edge of the park. The headlights flicked off and her window slowly rolled down. We walked towards her, and when we got within twenty feet, she called out, too loudly.

"Hop in, I got us a hotel for the night. Queen size beds, if you know what I mean. Gotta stop for some energy drinks first."

I groaned. Pri rolled her eyes.

"Okay, okay," said Liv, wobbling her head like she was a crazy person. "We can go back to campus. Do you want to go to dinner though? Marco's going to meet me at the Hop Top."

Pri turned toward me with a pleading look. "Can we? I'm so hungry."

"Well, without a car, I don't have much choice. You two are still in charge."

Slowly, my girlfriend's mouth curled into a smile, and she winked.