General Chemistry Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the hot shower. Oh no, then it's my fault!" She put her face in her hands. "I'm sorry, Jack."

"I didn't really mean we should abuse him, but I guess we did." Liv looked appropriately concerned but also a little amused. "When we start thinking this is funny, this will be the greatest story ever."

I blinked slowly and smiled. "Probably already is."

Pri exhaled through her nose, trying not to laugh. "Fine, great. Can we get you out of here?"

The shower was off, and I remembered that the hot water had gone cold all at once, right before I fell. We were all still covered in soap.

"Yeah, great. Can you just... help me up? I want to rinse for a second. Then yeah, please, get me out of here."

Carefully, like helping a grandma out of the tub, they got me to my feet. "It's gonna be cold," said Liv plainly before turning the shower back on. I grabbed Pri's arm and we walked into the falling water together.

It was fucking freezing and I was glad for it. The cold water battered and shocked me, and as I stepped out the other side sputtering, I felt a little more alive.

Once outside the stall, Pri wrapped me in a huge, blue towel and sat me on the toilet. Soon both girls were wrapped in towels of their own.

"Can I get you anything?" asked Pri, squeezing my shoulder.

"Water."

"Oh, duh, I'm sorry." To Liv, she said, "Don't let him fall over or anything." She padded out of the room on light feet.

"Can I sit somewhere else?" I asked Liv. "Like, not on a toilet?"

Liv provided a steady arm and we walked, slowly, into the master bedroom, Maury's room. We sat on the edge of the bed together and I clenched my toes into the fuzzy carpeting. Though my head was tight, black and white spots dancing on the edge of my vision, it felt good.

Liv sat next to me, our knees touching. She was so close, I could hear her shallow breathing. I felt her watching me. I might have been a mess of confused feelings, that is, if the accident hadn't momentarily wiped my brain.

In an unusually small voice, she said, "Thanks."

"Um, for what?"

"For what you said to Pri. I didn't mean to listen, I'm sorry, but... it was good advice." She looked down into her lap. "For her and for me. I know you want to take care of her, and so do I. So thanks, that's all."

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't even try. I found her hand and squeezed it.

She squeezed back and smiled a little smile. For a moment, we held hands and exchanged delicate, happy energy. Then she turned to me with a confused look. "So you want to be in a poly commune? And we all fuck each other? Do you and Marco fuck too?"

"Uh, what the hell? I don't--I don't like Marco."

"Oh-kay, must be my imagination."

"Oh my god..." I said, yanking my hand away. She was smiling so wide I thought she'd pull a muscle. "You're such a... ruiner. A moment ruiner."

"I'm just setting up for the sequel. My dad travels a lot. Big travel guy, my dad. Big empty house. Who knows what can happen?"

Pri returned right then and walked into a fairly weird vibe. She paused in the doorway, towel wrapped low, revealing her cleavage and a delicious tan line. Looking uncertain, she held a cold-looking bottle of water in each hand.

"Your best friend is a turd," I told her. Next to me, Liv practically wiggled with excitement. "She's a... button pusher."

"I'm just teasing him about his little 'accident,'" said Liv. She held up her left hand and clenched it suggestively, finger by finger. "He had no chance against the Hand of God. Trademark. Copyright. Whichever."

Pri blinked hard and made a face. "Well, would the Hand of God please open one of these bottles? I keep slipping."

We all sat for a few minutes on the edge of the bed. I held one bottle against my forehead while drinking from the other. The girls chatted about hair drying methods, cafeteria lunches, and about the return of Liv's dad. It was still only 1:00, a good five or six hours until he'd be home. Pri continued to rub my back and encouraged me to drink more water.

"I appreciate it, really, but you don't need to hover. I'm feeling a lot better."

"Oh, fuck off," said Liv, leaning back on her elbows and kicking her feet. "Let her hover."

Pri smiled from the corner of her mouth. "Drink the water, stupid." She'd graduated from back rubs to squeezing the nape of my neck. It felt sweet and familiar and lovely. Pri turned to Liv. "Have you ever seen anything like that before?"

"I'm not sure if you mean the fainting, or the ten foot cum shot, or the huge fucking dick, but no to all of it."

Pri pinched her lips together. "I meant the fainting. Be careful or you'll start him up again."

"Oh, I'm sort of counting on it," said Liv. "Drink up Jacky. You owe me a big O."

"You didn't cum before?" I asked. "I know you came already. Not that I think every woman will cum when they fuck me." I added the last part fast and deadpan, like the legal warning crammed into the end of a commercial, before they could destroy me.

Pri squeezed my neck and shook me like a stray kitten. "Ooh! Quick on the save!"

"I just had a normal one," said Liv. "A small one. Not like what we talked about. With the deep spot."

"Hmm?" said Pri, trying not to seem too interested. "And what 'deep spot' is this?"

"When I was riding him, he kept hitting my cervix with that..." Liv patted my thigh in playful condescension. "With his very large penis. Then I moved, and the angle changed, and he was hitting somewhere... different." She scrunched her eyebrows and held her forearm in the air, tilting it back and forth like balancing a level. "I'm not even really sure what happened. But it felt fucking incredible."

"And that's when you...? Wow," said Pri. "Can we google that?"

"Lunch first," said Liv. "Then yeah. I think you left your clothes by the couch?"

We walked through the house in a strange little line, like school kids on a field trip. Liv took a quick detour, fishing around in her drawers for something to replace her cum-spattered clothes from this morning. Pri leaned against the doorway, looking divine.

"What should we have?" she asked no one in particular.

"I told you," said Liv. She held up a t-shirt, bit her lip, and tossed it in the back of the drawer. She was looking for something specific. "Grilled cheese. I've got good stuff, havarti and cheddar, for the good children. And fake yellow stuff for the heathens."

"I've only ever had the singles," I said, shrugging. "It can't be that different."

Liv paused, then under her breath said, "What an ignorant fucking thing to say."

Pri met my eye. We tried to hold it in but we burst out laughing. Liv found what she wanted in the back of her lowest drawer.

Into the hallway, toward the living room, Pri insisted on walking behind me, as if she were afraid I might fall again. It was extremely sweet and entirely unnecessary.

A moment later, Liv leaned against the couch, drying herself while Pri and I awkwardly searched for our clothes. I'd tossed my shirt during my sex march to Liv's bedroom, and I found it hanging from a tall potted plant several feet away. Pri looked around for an embarrassingly long time before finding her canary yellow running shorts jammed in between the couch cushions. She extracted them quickly, hoping no one was watching, and I wondered what exactly had she gotten up to out here with Marco.

Liv was a little ahead of us, but moved slowly. I think she wanted to draw out the strangely erotic process of getting ready.

Admittedly, I had difficulty looking away as Pri worked the towel across her body. Her upper arms flexed, breasts swaying from side to side, as she dried herself. On the opposite end of the coffee table from me, she stood with her muscular legs spread wide as though airing out her pussy, her black pubic hair fluffing out wildly.

Out of the corner of her eye, Liv watched me remove my towel like a wolf watching a lamb. Mercifully, I'd gone soft while recovering from my spill in the shower, but my cock began to swell under her predatory gaze. Her tongue parted her lips as I grew, the pink head of my cock swelling as I imagined what she wanted to do to me.

Pri, of course, pretended too hard not to watch us back. Liv bent straight down at the waist to dry her feet, throwing in an impressive hamstring stretch for good measure. She could easily palm the floor, and grunted as forehead neared her knees, the cords of her legs straining, her little breasts barely sagging as she inverted herself.

It was one of the great joys of my life to witness Pri do a literal double-take at Liv's incredible body. I dressed myself quickly after that, black joggers and an old t-shirt, before the tension, and my cock, got any thicker.

Pri made a face as she pulled her running shorts back on. She had skipped panties, and I knew that the shorts would still be soaked with her juices. When she turned towards me, the damp semicircle around her pussy was obvious. A tight-fitting black t-shirt completed the look. It had a little useless pocket over the right breast, and rather than hide her excitement, the taut fabric emphasized her erect nipples and wide, goosebumped areola.

Yesterday, Liv had specifically chosen outfits for Pri and I, outfits that revealed our bodies, hoping for... what exactly? That it would set the stage for her hookup with Marco, I guess. Today, we were able to dress ourselves in whatever we were comfortable in.

Liv was dressing for something else entirely. She slipped on a white stringer tank top, the straps so thin, the armpit and collar cut so deep, that it revealed more of her creamy white torso than it covered. It looked like one of the skimpy shirts that the bodybuilder guys would wear in the gym to show off their muscles. Her stiff, pink nipples seemed to always be visible, whether they slipped over the plunging neckline, out the side through the armpit, or went entirely uncovered as she leaned forward. The draping shirt barely qualified as clothes.

For her bottoms, she strained and twisted into a red pair of lycra volleyball shorts. They clung deep into her ass and crotch, so tight that 'camel toe' didn't begin to describe it. I could literally see the bump of her clit pressing into the fabric.

Pri's eyebrow twitched. I couldn't even imagine what my face looked like.

"What?" said Liv. "I feel good in this. I would literally dress like this everyday if I could."

"Uh huh," I said. "For sure. I see that." My brain ordered my heart to push every drop of blood into my cock but the poor thing was still recovering. My shaft, bent into a painful curve, pressed against my joggers like an elephant's trunk.

"Okie-dokie," added Pri helpfully. She shifted slowly from foot to foot, heat radiating from between her thighs. "About lunch then..."

With an actual task in front of us, the smoldering atmosphere cooled a little. The girls refused to let me help in any material way, claiming that I needed my rest, or as Liv put it: "You're too pussy drunk to melt cheese."

Instead, as Pri chopped vegetables and Liv heated up a pan, I was ordered to look up whatever mythical 'deep spot' Liv was talking about and read my findings aloud. We weren't alone in wondering about it because I found something right away.

"So this article is from LushyTushy.com--it's a pop science site, not exactly WebMD--"

"That doesn't even rhyme," said Pri, annoyed. "Like, not even slant rhyme."

"I know, I'm sorry, but it's well written. This article says it could be the G-spot--"

"Nope," said Liv. "Deeper."

"Okay, well maybe it's the anterior fornix? It's--hold on, I need to look this up."

Pri narrowed her eyes and gestured at me with her knife. "I thought you were taking Anatomy."

"Well, we didn't get to repro yet." Truthfully, we had and I'd simply forgotten. Knowing the scientific names of all the little bits and parts of the genitals was, not surprisingly, only a small part of the midterm. "So the fornix--there's actually two, anterior and posterior--the anterior is basically the area right in front of the cervix--"

"Whoa, that sounds dangerous," said Liv with a laugh.

"Uh, basically, when the woman gets excited--

"Excited?" Pri raised an eyebrow. "It says excited?"

"Do you want to hear about it or not?" They looked at each other, acting out great offense and stifling giggles. "Like I was saying. Female human. Sexual excitement. The vagina expands. And the anterior... fornix gets exposed... as the vaginal wall pulls away from the cervix. The article calls it the 'A-spot.' I guess it's really sensitive."

"So what's that mean?" asked Pri, turning towards the opposite counter. She hesitated for the moment, watching Liv from behind, her friend's well-formed back and shoulders flexing as she worked her spatula in the pan. Pri eyes were drawn down to Liv's narrow bubble butt, straining against the red fabric of her shorts. The elastic squeezed Liv's thighs so tightly that they flared out below the cuff, swollen and smooth. After a tense few seconds, Pri stirred into motion again, grabbing the bottle of olive oil near Liv's elbow.

"According to this," I continued, focusing on my phone. "It's on the front vaginal wall, deeper than the G-spot, like four to six inches deep in total. So, you use toys, or you can use your fingers--"

Liv reached around Pri to grab a cherry tomato from the bowl, brushing against her and placing a familiar hand on her waist. "Hear that, Pri? All you need is fingers..."

Pri blushed, shoulders scrunching up defensively, but she still smiled, trying to watch Liv out of the corner of her eye.

"Or with a penis," I finished. "Assuming it's large enough to touch there." Liv, still in prowling wolf mode, wiggled her eyebrows at me before returning to the hot pan. "That's all it says. Some women can orgasm from it, some not, but it generally creates a lot of lubrication."

Liv slid a golden brown grilled cheese onto a plate and leaned against the counter. The tank top draped sideways, revealing both of her small, perky breasts in profile. I could clearly see my hickey and teeth marks next to her nipple. "Perfect. Then I know how I'm spending my afternoon."

"Do you want to ask me first?" said Pri after a moment, taking some effort to keep her voice neutral. I couldn't tell her exact emotions, but the tone smelled of ozone, like the charged air before a lightning strike. "He's still my boyfriend."

No one spoke. The sound of hissing oil filled the kitchen.

Liv carefully placed her spatula on the counter. Without a word, she turned and hugged Pri from behind, digging her chin into the shorter girl's shoulder. Pri held on to Liv's arms with her own, and they stood there silently.

Then Liv turned, and although she whispered, I could hear her words, husky and low.

"I'm sorry, Pri. I'm playing around. I'll never do anything to hurt you."

Pri looked at me, out of fear maybe, or out of some need for assurance, and I felt myself faintly smiling. She turned her head a few degrees, then a few more, and more still, until the girls were face to face. Liv's eyes were soft and serious, staring at Pri's mouth, and without any further hesitation, Pri crossed the few inches between them, pressing their lips together.

It only lasted a few seconds, and before I could appreciate what I'd seen, they separated. Liv was yipping and scraping at her sandwiches, trying to salvage what she could, while Pri stared down at the cutting board. When she looked back up at me, one side of her mouth was curled up into an embarrassed smile, her eyes shiny.

We enjoyed lunch, even if it was a bit rushed. The salad was a mix of tomato and fresh greens, and the sandwiches were crunchy and oily and delicious. I accepted the fancier cheeses and admitted how wrong I was. Nobody commented on how fast we ate or how little we spoke. Lunch had become just an obstacle between us and the bedroom.

Calmly, without conversation, we put our leftover ingredients away and our dishes in the sink. Finishing first, Pri and I stood holding hands by the end of the island. As she dried her hands on a kitchen towel, Liv watched us with an indecipherable look.

"Tick tock," she said finally, twisting her long, brown hair into a bun and grinning a silly grin. I didn't know what time it was but the meaning was clear. She approached us, took Pri's other hand, and led us all in a little train, back into the living room and down the hallway.

Just as Liv reached her bedroom door, Pri yanked our arms to stop us.

"Before we go in, I don't--I want to be sure we're on the same page."

Liv groaned. "Pri, my room is not magically different than the hallway. Nothing happens out here that can't just as easily happen in there."

"What do you want to say, Pri?" I asked, giving her hand one last squeeze.

"I... I'm not really sure..."

Liv grabbed Pri by the wrist and tugged. She and I didn't actively resist, but Liv practically had to drag us around the corner, like pulling a boat on shore, until we stood on the circular rug between the door and her bed.

The sun had shifted west, giving the room an indirect, yellow glow. Liv had gotten rid of her cum-splattered blanket, revealing smooth, peach-colored sheets.

Holding hands, Pri formed the link between us. When I reached out for Liv's to complete the circle, I found it was hot and sweaty. We stood in a tight triangle, arms out, connected like we were about to perform some bizarre ritual. In some ways, I guess we were.

Eyes gleaming, breathing heavy, Liv looked between us, either waiting for one of us to do something, or building the courage to act herself.

Liv dropped my hand and grabbed me by the back of the neck, drawing me into a kiss. Without foreplay, without teasing or anticipation, she slipped her tongue deep into my mouth. We exploded, sucking and biting lips, huffing and gasping, our faces pressed together, switching angles and rubbing noses. I licked behind her teeth while she yanked my hair.

When Liv pulled away, a trail of saliva hung from her lip, her eyes heavy-lidded. Pri looked on with a shocked expression. Immediately, Liv bent her neck, grabbed Pri's hair, and did the same to her.

Their tongues thrashed behind their cheeks, eyes tightly closed. Liv let go of me entirely to grab Pri's face with both hands. Pri melted. Jaws working, lips wetly interlocked, they crushed together desperately. The steamy moment dragged on and on, with neither girl getting tired or coming up for air.

When Pri slipped her hands into Liv's tank top, squeezing and fondling her pale breasts, I decided to take a few steps back. Before I realized it, I was sitting on Liv's bed, watching the girls kiss and grope each other. I felt oddly separate from them--not in a bad way, though. More like a welcomed voyeur or, as Liv might put it, a substitution waiting to get into the game.

So I stripped until I was naked, kicking my joggers and underwear to the side, and began to masturbate on the edge of the bed. At first I pulled the soft skin up and down without lube, like I did when I was alone. My tired cock had been through a lot this weekend, and I encouraged it to grow, gently stroking my balls and squeezing the shaft, trying to push blood into the head. I wasn't worried about performing, only feeling good and watching my lovers enjoy each other.

I saw the lube in arm's reach, right where we'd left it on the nightstand, and I squirted a healthy amount into my palm. Before long the slick, rhythmic sound of me beating my dick mingled with the gasps of the makeout session in front of me.

The girls stood so close together that Pri was forced to turn her face almost vertically to meet Liv's lips. Eventually their kissing slowed, became more tender, Pri taking the masculine position with her hands around Liv's waist, while Liv crossed her arms behind the shorter girl's neck.