General Chemistry Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this okay then?" I asked. "Or do you want to change positions?" Liv smiled, suddenly looking too pleased. I don't think she realized that she licked her lips.

"Get your hips up, Liv," said Pri, though the other girl didn't seem to hear her.

"What if I get on top again?"

"If you want, but I had to work real hard last time. I don't know if I have it in me right now. Unless you can do it on your own?"

"Okay, fine. Besides, I want to try something Marco can do too."

"Lift up your hips," said Pri again. "Lay on a bunch of pillows." Pri tilted her hand at the wrist as if to demonstrate the angle.

"Yeah? Okay, but don't laugh when I'm waving my pussy in the air."

The three of us shifting around was a comical little scene. As Pri crawled over Liv's body towards the headboard, the taller girl took advantage, squeezing Pri's large, hanging breasts and lifting a hand into her pussy as she went by. Pri looked startled for a moment, then smiled, pivoting quickly to wack Liv in the face with a pillow.

"Hey!" Liv caught the pillow in midair before she could wack her again, snaking her other hand towards Pri's tummy. They struggled for a second, tickling and laughing. While she was distracted, I licked my thumb and stroked Liv's clit, pressing it down against the heat of my shaft.

She tried to clamp her legs together but my thighs held them apart. "What the fuck!" she laughed. "Total sneak attack!" I rocked my hips, pushing deeper inside her until she moaned. She stopped fighting all at once and Pri was able to pin the pillow against her pale chest. Pri suddenly leaned forward and kissed her, long and hard. Liv hummed in appreciation, tugging at the pillow between them, trying to get her hands on the other girl's body.

Leaning over, Pri's heavy breasts swung from her perfectly trim torso, her nipples stiff as pebbles. My cock swelled with blood, my tongue felt heavy.

I started thrusting into Liv's narrow pussy, her pink lips gripping me tightly each time I pulled back. Pri's thick ass and bulging hamstrings faced towards me, her hairy pussy glistening. Without thinking, I leaned forward a few inches, stretching my arm to slide a finger down Pri's sticky slit and inside her pussy, deep, down to the last knuckle.

Both girls moaned, Liv's high in the back of her throat, Pri's low and needy as she bounced her fat ass backwards against my hand.

"No, wait," I heard Liv say. "Stop. The pillows. We gotta do the pillows."

As Pri leaned back to give Liv space, I pushed another finger inside, her pussy accepting it with a happy schlick noise. Sitting on her heels, Pri looked at me over her shoulder, smiling and squeezing her nipples with both hands.

I don't know why I did it. I don't know what possessed me, in that moment, to say my newest, most raw inner feelings, but I met her eyes and mouthed I love you.

Why? When we were tangled together in debauched sex with her childhood friend? Not when watching her recite poetry or during a hike on some mountaintop or holding one another under the stars. Why the hell did I do that?

She saw me clearly, but she didn't look surprised or upset. Her eyes crinkled, and she blushed, biting her lip and moaning as she grinded on my hand.

Suddenly Liv burst into motion, pulling herself off my cock, rolling straight backwards onto her shoulder blades, pointing her hips and legs completely vertical. "Pillows," was all she said. The roll, and the way she braced her ass and legs in the air, barely straining herself, was so casually athletic. I was shocked, impressed, and so fucking aroused.

As Pri slid the pillows below her, I struggled to look away from Liv's muscular lower back. Framed between the gap of her tanned thighs, her engorged mound and her lewd, flaring pussy lips glistened, facing straight up like an invitation. But I needed to look away, back at my girlfriend, to see her face and understand her reaction to what I'd said.

Everything was happening so fast. Liv's perfectly round asscheeks and puckering pink asshole, held my attention for too long. By the time I looked back at Pri, they were ready.

"Okay, Simone Biles, you can come down now," she said, patting Liv on the butt.

Slowly, gracefully, Liv rolled back down, her hips propped on two pillows. Her pussy was lifted six inches above the mattress to give us the right angle, and so close to my quivering erection that I felt the puffy, feverish heat radiating off of it. A thin glaze of pussy juice and lube coated her tender lips, still slightly parted as if remembering the shape of my cock.

Pri turned to me with gentle eyes. I knew what she was going to do already. She could sense my hesitation. I knew she'd seen me mouth the L word, and I knew my stupid face had been hot with shame since that moment. She was going to encourage me, to push me over the edge of doubt into fucking Liv.

I didn't want to think about it any more. I just wanted to drown out my impetuous, loving, emotional brain with mindless pleasure. Before Pri could say anything, I gripped Liv's waist and plunged my dripping cock inside of her.

"Oh," I murmured. "Fuck." My mind went blank.

Liv ripped at the sheets with clawing hands. "Oh my god," she said between gasping breaths. "Oh god, it's big."

I couldn't think of anything except making her cum. I slid my knees apart, lowering my ass to the mattress, angling myself up into Liv's cunt. I squeezed her narrow waist, her abdominals rigid beneath her pale skin, and dragged her down my shaft like a toy.

Liv blinked rapidly, mouth open, lost for words as I expanded her cunt with inch after inch of stiff cock. I thrust as hard as I could from my awkward angle, keeping the constant pressure of my sliding glans against her inner walls. Each stroke, I pulled out until I could just barely see my bloated, purple head and the soft skin of her pussy clinging to my ridge, before burying myself again, gliding against her G-spot and even deeper.

Liv held her clit between her fingers, frantically pulling her hood forward and back, jacking herself off as I fucked her, making pitiful noises low in her throat. Our fucking became wetter and wetter as she coated my shaft with her slippery emissions, until the sound became a rapid, sloppy glop-glop-glop-glop.

In the corner of my vision, I saw Pri, face down with her glorious ass up in the air, pointed in my direction. She raggedly fucked herself with three, maybe four, cum-soaked fingers, arching her back and wiggling from side to side like she was displaying herself just for me. Her pussy drooled white cream down her wrist, her toes clenching in the air, and she growled into the sheets.

I needed to cum. I wanted to be mad at her, to scream at her, tell her that I wasn't an idiot and that I loved her. If I couldn't do that, I wanted to drive her wild and drag a dozen orgasms out of her and cum in her pussy every night until she changed her mind.

"Oh, I'm... I'm--hnnng..." Liv slurred.

The cords of her neck bulged, face turning red, her eyes far away. Liv held her breath, squirming and kicking weakly at me, trying to push away. Her pussy clenched against me like a vice, forcing me out with intense, wet pressure. As I slid out of her, a torrent of hot cunt juice sprayed my cock, running down my balls and spattering loudly on the hardwood floor. Her entire body clenched and writhed, only finding her breath for a moment before she squirted again, drenching the sheet between her legs. I caught her flailing foot before it could hurt me, and watched with pure lust as the dark stain of her cum spread on the pink sheets from her dribbling, contracting pussy.

"Put it back in," she gasped. "Put it back in, put it back in..."

I mounted her again, plunging inside her spasming hole. Fucking her, dominating her, was so intoxicating that I lost time, until the only thing I could see was her taut athletetic body shivering against me.

Gripping her thighs from underneath this time, I slammed my cock against the deep pocket of her A-spot, grunting and flinging droplets of sweat off my face, not stopping until she clenched, every muscle in her body going rigid at once. She groped at her pussy with a desperate hand, pinching her moist clit and spreading herself open.

Again I pulled out, hovering inches away as she sprayed my hard cock her juices. The tangy liquid trickled down her asshole, running off between her cheeks. The tight, pink ring of her pussy visibly contracted, squeezing over and over as if searching for my cock. As I put a knee on the bed to mount her again, she flapped her hand desperately in the air.

"Noo," she said, body still twisting, her face still red. "No, no, no. I'm--I'm done...please..."

I lurched backwards onto the hardwood, cock slapping against my belly. I grabbed the hollow of Liv's knee and flipped her to the side, rolling her away onto her stomach. She flinched and spasmed, her skin rosy from a full-body blush, hips thrusting against nothing as she continued to cum, clear juices drip-drip-dripping out of her swollen cunt.

I crawled onto the bed behind Pri, placing a palm on her massive, muscled buttock as I lined myself up. She pulled her sopping fingers from her pussy and tried to scoot back into me, hungry for my cock. I parted her swollen lips and entered her, but slowly, careful of the depth, afraid that I might hurt her.

"Yessss," she hissed, and slammed backwards, swallowing my entire shaft in one slick movement.

I groaned. My knees turned to jelly. Holding on to her prodigious ass, the brown flesh indenting under my fingers, was the only thing keeping me upright. I'd planned to fuck her hard, dominate her like I'd done to Liv, to show her that my feelings were real but also that they were sweaty, raw, and disgustingly physical.

Instead, Pri fucked me back so hard she almost threw me off the bed.

Out--my full length, her dark lips and sweet pink hole gripping me tightly. In--crashing our hips together, my balls slapping against her clit. Out--the delicate stroking sensation of her silky walls, refusing to let go of my glans. In--gliding fast and tight, filling her in a way that no man would ever fill her again.

I wished I could see her face contorting in pleasure as I railed her sloppy pussy. My mouth filled with saliva as I stirred her cunt nectar into white, foamy streaks along my shaft, feeling my orgasm build uncontrollably.

"I feel you--ah--getting bigger--ah." She took large, practiced breaths, fitting phrases in between grunts. "Are you--ah--gonna cum? Ohhh..." she moaned, back arching wickedly.

"Soon, baby." I tried to sound smooth, smoldering. Instead, my voice cracked. "Suh--soon," I stuttered.

Pri fell forward onto the bed with a muted uhhn, ejecting my cock, bouncing on the mattress and gathering her breath. Her hairy pussy gaped open, a thin, creamy mixture of our emissions dripping out onto the bed. Turning on her hip, she reached out her hand, and I instinctually reached back. She pulled me down onto the bed with enough strength that I couldn't have resisted if I wanted to.

"I'm getting on top," she told me, eyes unfocused, raising a sweaty thigh to mount me. It took her a long, agonizing moment to find the angle, squeezing my trembling cock in her moist fingers. When she finally dropped her hips, she swallowed me whole, six, seven, then eight inches of thick shaft, in a single motion.

"Ohhh--what?" Pri's mouth hung open and her eyes narrowed. She sat motionless on my dick, the meat of her tan thighs conforming to my body, her lower lip quivering. "It hurts," she said in a sort of throaty, puzzled tone. "God, you're deep and it hurts."

"Are you okay?" I asked. My conscious brain was barely treading water, and it took an enormous amount of concentration not to dig my heels into the bed and power bottom her. As it was, I knew she could feel my cock flexing and straining. My balls ached, desperate for release.

She rolled her hips a half-inch and huffed a shallow breath, then again, back and forth, grimacing and faintly nodding her head. She rocked against me, grinding her hips in shallow circles,

"Damnit. Shit," she said softly. Her mouth had filled with spit and she swallowed deeply. "Oh my god, baby..." Her pussy started making suction-y squick noises as she fucked me, sliding my cock against its deepest walls.

"Oh fuck, Pri," I said. "You're incredible. You're perfect."

"I saw...what you said." She put a hand on my chest and leaned, draping over me, her breasts swaying. A droplet of sweat beaded on a nipple, quivering as it clung to the dark flesh, anticipating the moment it would be large enough release from her perfect skin and fall in my mouth. "I know. I need you, Jack. You know I do."

Pushing my heels together to form a base, I drove my hips from below, drilling her sweet pussy. Pri hung her head and moaned, taking me with shuddering delight for nine or ten strokes. Then, calves flexing, she pushed against my stomach with both hands and lifted herself into a squatting position.

I should have known she would but it still shocked me when she slammed her hips down onto my cock. Her torso vertical, she gripped her knees with bloodless white fingernails, and fucked down on me with all her weight.

Like bouncing on an exercise ball, she lifted herself again with her muscular thighs, her big clit sliding against my shaft, her pussy lips holding my cock straight up, and then slapped back down. And again, ass up, revealing almost all of my throbbing pink member, then dropping until our thighs smacked and my cockhead squeezed into a deep corner of her cunt.

I really did try to fuck back, to meet her in the middle, but she was too heavy, too powerful for me to even compete. On my fifth or sixth thrust from below, she crushed me down and I never recovered.

Somehow, she kept her balance as she dominated me, never wobbling or needing to hold on, each pussy stroke rising to the perfect height without slipping out, like she'd memorized the length of my cock. She sucked her lips into her mouth, breathing raggedly through her nose, squatting on me like a novelty dildo in the privacy of her room.

"Cum inside," she said. "Do it. Give me your cum." Schlick-slap-schlick-slap-schlick went our fucking as she milked my cock from above. "Give it to me."

She only needed a dozen more deep strokes to finish me. I reached out to hold on to something, wanting her thick ass in my hands as I emptied my soul into her. Seeing me flailing, she found my hands and interlaced our fingers.

I shot a long, powerful rope of cum in her pussy, my brain jumping and fluttering, heart pounding. I gasped for air. Without mercy, she continued to pound me.

A few seconds later, my second wave started, but instead of a single orgasmic clench and a long squirt of jizz, it flowed. From one swelling moment to the next, over ten, twenty, then thirty seconds, I came long and slow, shuddering as I spurted cum out of my trembling cock, brain drowning in a hot chemical bath of sexual release.

With the last ounce of strength I had, I pulled her off balance, forcing her to fall on top of me. As my cock head flared, pumping sticky cream into her cunt, I forced her to my lips, probing her mouth with my tongue. She kissed back fiercely, increasing the speed of her rocking hips, fucking me ragged like a cheerleader on prom night.

I pumped my hips feebly, kicking my feet, cumming over and over, tasting her sweaty skin and holding on to her lustrous black hair. Pri rutted against my swollen, sensitive, rock hard cock, her pussy sloppy and wet with our combined fluids as I shot blanks inside her.

"Pri, Pri, Pri," I moaned, walking the tightrope between endless, ecstatic pleasure and pure overstimulated pain. "I'm still cumming... I'm cumming..."

"Cumming, too," she grunted into my mouth. Her tongue lashed against mine, fingers digging into my shoulders. "Cuh--ming, uh uh uh..." A flood of hot pussy-cream washed down my cock. I don't know what, if anything, I tried to do, but she kept saying, "No, Jack. Let me. Let me do it. Let me, Jack," as she fucked me into the mattress, gushing endlessly.

Eventually, I don't know when, she began to slow. Even as I slipped out of her, a dripping mess of my own hot cum pouring onto my softening cock, she continued to thrust her hips against mine.

Hours, days later, we finally went still.

The sounds of three exhausted kids softly breathing merged into a sleepy drone. Pri laid her face against my sweating chest. She hiccuped once, then sighed, tracing circles around my nipple with her fingertips, telling me how she felt without resorting to words.

~

A few hours later, the sun had set and the crickets chirped insistently. Pri and I walked in a park, hand in hand, a few blocks from Liv's house. Brick suburban houses ringed the outer fences. Moms in workout gear pushed strollers under streetlights. A group of kids, too old for the equipment but too young to care, chased each other around a playground.

There was no innocent way to explain my presence to Maury, so the girls decided to have me walk around the neighborhood for a bit. There wasn't really a reason for Pri to be there either, so she kept me company while we waited for our ride.

My backpack was oddly light. I only had a few pieces of clothing inside, and I kept tugging at it, adjusting it, feeling like it would slide off my shoulders at any moment. I'd forgotten my sweatshirt in all the commotion but I wasn't chilly yet. For some reason, the cool night air seemed to energize me.

Pri's gym bag was slung across her shoulder, bouncing against her hip. Bundled up in her gray sweatshirt, her curly hair tied in a ponytail, she looked cozy, but a faint tension propped up her shoulders. She pointed at the playground. It looked washed out under the tinny, yellow lights.

"I fell off that swing when I was thirteen. Broke my wrist."

She held it up to show me, though I wasn't really sure I could see a difference.

"I didn't know it was broken though. I just thought I, I dunno, sprained it or whatever. It bruised, but my skin is dark, and the school nurse was an idiot. So I walked around for like five days with a broken wrist before my aunt took me to the doctor."

I didn't really know what to say, and when I didn't respond, she squeezed my sweaty hand. We walked for another twenty feet, then fifty. Eventually, she sighed.

"I'm just... not there yet. Jackson, please, please don't take this the wrong way. I'm feeling some crazy stuff right now. I care about you. I mean, I lose my mind when you're not in the same room. I want to do it with you all the time. And I love just watching you do things, random things like... folding a towel. Or when you had to move those books out of the Sci lobby. Just watching you move boxes around... ugh, I was a mess.

"I know that some people think you have to say it back, no matter what. But I'm not sure I know what that feels like yet. If you think about it, we just got together. Isn't there like a six month rule? You can't say it before six months or something? I'm sure I heard that somewhere. But that doesn't mean I don't like you a lot. And it definitely doesn't mean I won't, you know, someday feel that way about you. Just not right now. You get it, right? Do you hate me?"

Watching me intently, she pinched her lips together in a bloodless sort of way, in the way that I loved. I wanted to make her sweat a little but I couldn't manage it.

"It's okay, Pri. Seriously. I think I... still feel that way, but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm misinterpreting my brain chemistry, and free will is an illusion, and we are slaves to dopamine. Something like that anyway. I just want to see you again tomorrow, and the day after that. That cool with you?"