Genesis: Sucker Punched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean be one of your butt bodies?" Simon shot back.

Cassidy and Tony stared at the both of them confused.

"Yo dog what are you talk'in about?" Tony asked hoping he was not hearing what he thought he heard.

"Yeah, what are you talking about?" Cassidy finally asked hoping Jamal didn't stoop that low like she thought.

"Noth'in," Jamal said defensively, "you keep your mouth shut!"

"What, you didn't think I wouldn't find out?" Simon continued.

"Shut up Simon," Jamal warned his finger pressed firmly on the trigger of his gun.

"Come on dog, you were fuck'in nearly half of the dudes in the neighborhood!" Simon continued wanting to hit Jamal where it hurts.

Cassidy's eyes shot wide open not believing what she was hearing. Jamal...drug dealer...hoe jumper...and now on the downlow?! She knew Jamal choose the streets over her, but she never knew it was this bad.

"Shut up damnit!" Jamal warned again this time he didn't see Simon as his highschool bestfriend and bodyguard. He was another punk ass bitch who wanted to take over his spot.

"Going around having dudes suck your dick and fuck'in them in the ass and shit!"

"Mothafucka I'm warning you!" Jamal cried out holding the gun higher in his hand.

"What'll you go'in to do huh faggot, kiss me?!" Simon cruelly attacked.

BLAM!

Cassidy screamed. Tony jumped back in fear. Simon stood staring down at Jamal in disbelief. Jamal stared back shocked at what just happened.

Simon stared down at his stomach hoping in the back of his mind that what happened was just fear of the mind. But he saw a hole in the side of his stomach. It was small but not knowing what a gun does to a body, it could have done some major damage.

Simon looked back up at Jamal who still had that shocked look on his face. Pissed off and unforgiving, Simon raised his gun. "Mothafucka...!"

BLAM, BLAM, BLAM, BLAM, BLAM!!

Jamal fired into Simon so many times; Cassidy and Tony thought he emptied the whole clip. The firing was so loud that the men didn't hear Cassidy scream with each shot.

Simon went down fast staring up at his ex-bestfriend. As he slowly slipped away, he realized that he shouldn't worry about anything. Jamal was going to get his soon. And he means very soon.

Jamal turned to Cassidy with venom in his eyes. "You see what you did bitch?" Cassidy stared back but in fear. Who knew that Jamal actually had it in him? "You did this shit!"

Jamal turned to Tony who didn't look afraid and had his gun ready in his hand. Jamal stood holding his knowing that he didn't waste all his bullets on his ex-bestfriend. "You against me too nigga?"

Tony didn't say a word. He just stared at Jamal hard clinching the gun in his hand. Both fools were ready to off themselves until they were interrupted when the sliding doors slid open and a soldier ran in wondering what the hell was going on.

The soldier saw the two men standing in front of each other with guns in their hands as if they were doing some type of standoff in a cowboy western. But the soldier knew that there were four people in the room. Three men and one woman and she was tied up. Then the soldier looked down to see the fat one named Simon sprawled on the floor, front shirt covered in blood.

"What the hell?!" The soldier said thinking that this is not what he thought it was.

While the three were trying to get themselves together and contemplate what just happened, the soldier pressed the button on his walky-talkie to report the problem, probably to Agent K.

Cassidy was staring at Simon's bloody, sprawled out, body wide eyed and in shock. Who knew Jamal would be capable of committing such an act and to do that too his only bestfriend, All because he fooled around with some dudes from the hood. Now since she thought about it, maybe she should have interrupted and convinced Jamal that his little secret was not all that bad. Maybe they should have talked it out instead of arguing like they were a couple again? But she knew it was too late. Jamal has forced himself in a place of no return. If he does make it through whatever they have in store for them, Cassidy may not have liked the Jamal now, but she truthfully hoped that he could live with himself after the crime he committed.

Chapter 31:

Army of Me

The soldier Alan Rickman called in to check on the other soldiers to see if they spotted anything unusual around the unfinished cathedral. When he didn't hear back, there was one or two things wrong the picture. Either his walky was malfunctioning or something happened to the rest of his comrades.

As he was about to head back to the second level to get more back up and check out the mystery of the soldiers, something strong grabbed his red hair and something really sharp nearly cut into his throat. He knew it was a knife. What knife he did not know. All he knew was it was way too deep on his Adam's apple. One turn or if he screamed the person behind him could easily slit his throat to the point he be drowning in his own blood.

"I guess I don't have to tell you not to say a word," The voice said. It sounded very strong but feminine at the same time, "so this is what you are going to do. You are going to use your card or whatever key to get me downstairs, do you understand?"

Alan didn't want to speak in case the crazy bitch was serious, but he tried some psychological warfare just to see if the woman would second guess her rash decision. "Let me guess, you must be alone am I right?" Alan spoke even though it was more difficult with a sharp knife to his throat. "Trust me when I tell you this. You do not want to go down there, I promise you. If you are looking for your girlfriend..."

"Shut the fuck up!" The woman behind him ordered just itching to slice his throat just for mentioning her relationship. "You are wasting my fucking time. Now let's start over. You are going to lead me to the next level. So lead me there and use whatever key you people have to get me there. I don't give a shit how dangerous it is and you don't either. So cut the bullshit. Just do it!"

With the sharp side of the blade still close to his throat, Alan led her to the door that looked like an elevator with a monitor stuck to the side of the wall. He took out a white card with his picture on the front and slid it down the side. The box digitally asked for his security code and he quickly pressed the numbers to unlock the door. The metal door slid open leading into a bright light corridor.

"Young lady or whatever you are," Alan spoke one last time trying to be sincere even though he didn't really care, "you are making a very big mistake coming down here."

The woman's lips came close to Alan's ear. "That is a mistake I'm willing to risk." After that said, she quickly moved her arm to the right slicing Alan's throat in the process.

Alan fell to the white floor gurgling in his own blood as the woman walked past him. He looked up and saw the African-American woman pass by him confidently walking into the lion's den.

One of the soldiers saw one of their fallen comrades' face down in a pool of his own blood. It was horrific as well as shocking.

"Go release the signal," One of the soldiers ordered, "put everyone on high alert. She's going to the third level."

All the soldiers from the third level gathered in a crowd where standing near the door but not close in case they come face to face with the intruder. Preparing to fire with their M16s, the soldiers waited for the annihilation of the subject.

Suddenly the lights went out putting the soldiers on edge.

"Stand your ground men," the leader ordered hoping his courage will spread among the rest of his soldiers, "stay in position."

They heard a loud click and watched carefully as the sliding doors slid open revealing...nothing. Just an empty dark hall.

The leader moved slowly up to the doorway. "Careful men," He warned, "the subject could be right in front of us and we would not even know it."

George Rolt stood side by side with his fellow soldiers still holding the M16 he thought was so awesome, but never fired before. Hopefully if this bitch appears out of nowhere maybe he will get a chance to fire his awesome weapon.

"I don't understand why one woman would be such a problem?" George whispered to the soldier behind him. "I'll tell you one thing, if I see that bitch I'm going to go guns blazing on her ass."

"She maybe closer than you think?" The soldier behind George said.

George turned to the soldier. "What do you mean by that?" Then he looked down at his gun. It was a shotgun, not their standard M16 they were assigned. Then George thought about it. In the core he was trained to assume everything, pay close attention to his surroundings, and to follow his instincts. Something was not right about this soldier. And then it hit him. He wasn't a soldier at all.

"Hey...!" But before George could say another word he felt a strong blast to his face. And that was the last thing George saw before he felt a force so powerful that it blew him away before he could get a shot off.

The soldiers flew forward like they were pushed by a giant. The leader and three others landed in the dark hall while the others sprawled out around the room.

V quickly ran up to the sliding doors and ripped the monitor from the wall sliding the doors closed and locking the others out. While the leader and the other three were locked out of the room, it lessened the load and the tactile telekinesis took out a few of them in a room. It gave V more time to take out the rest.

V went up to the first soldier and fired her shotgun directly at his face. She went to another one and fired another shot and another and another. Taking them all down one by one until there were no one left alive to come back to get her or them once she saves Cassidy.

After she was done taking out all the soldiers in the room she went down to the next level headed to save her girlfriend.

Cassidy, Jamal, Tony, and Agent K looked around as the lights went off in the room and the only light that they could see was the red light that went off and on rapidly fast pace. There had to be only one reason why the alarm would have gone off. Either someone made past Agent K's security which is very much unlikely since their military team and security was armed to the T or the subject has finally arrived and made it passed his forces. But how? How would she know where to go inside the facility?

Agent K pressed the button on his walky. "I want all soldiers on red alert and to cover levels three, two, and one. Make sure that the subject does not get out no matter what!" Agent K turned to the two boys ready to stand off. "You two stay put," he was about to leave but before he left he turned back to the boys, "and don't kill each other this time!"

As Agent K left, Jamal and Tony stared at each other hard. After murdering his ex-bestfriend Jamal knew Tony wanted to take vengeance out on him. Either that or he was not sure he could turn his back on Jamal, no matter what the circumstances.

After watching Jamal murder his, supposedly, bestfriend and bodyguard, he definitely could not trust Jamal. Once they get out of here, if they get out of here, Tony had two choices. Either take vengeance on Jamal for killing his homeboy or run. Run as far away from him, his ex-girlfriend, all this conspiracy shit. Everything.

Trapped in her chair and nervous as hell from all the red alert and the commotion, all she could think about was hoping V will get to her in time to free her from her captivity. Save her from the crazy conspiracy goons willing to do anything to capture V and probably do some heinous experiments on her. And most importantly, kill Jamal!

But so far hope is all she had left to save her. Please," Cassidy thought to herself as she ignored her attention from Jamal and Tony, "Please V get here fast. For our sake!

Chapter 32:

Enter The Experiment

"We need to get this project up and running and now Schneider!" Agent K exclaimed truthfully showing his urgency.

"Now?" Dr. Adam Schneider asked nervous about letting their project out too soon. "But we don't know if the subject is ready yet!"

"And we may never know unless we take this chance," Agent K pointed out, "now wake up the subject now, that's an order!"

Dr. Schneider glanced at the other scientists who glanced back at him and the other scientists, all showing the same expression of fear and confusion. It was one thing to release the experiment out of normal emergencies, but there was still the ethical question of the right time and the right place. This maybe the right time but definitely the wrong place. Still they have their orders. "I'm telling you," Dr. Schneider warned again, "this is highly unethical and I advise that we proceed with caution."

"Your, "Warning", is dually noted," Agent K said getting really impatient, "now release the subject immediately!"

Dr. Schneider and the other scientists glanced at each other one last time as if they were telepathically asking if they were comfortable or sure of what they were about to do.

Dr. Schneider made a deep sigh and turned to his colleagues and nodded.

An Indian looking scientist hesitantly pressed the buttons to the module. Suddenly sliding doors opened to reveal a body in a ten foot size canister stuck in hibernation. The scientist pressed a few more buttons and the canister made a, "Swooshing", sound that released deep, oxygen, smoke. Like a cliché, another scientist pressed a big red button spinning the bulletproof glass canister.

All the scientists stepped back just in case as Dr. Schneider stood confidently close to his greatest creation that happened to open its pitch black eyes. The metal alloy steel locks on its neck, wrists, and ankles slid opened freeing it from its year of slumber.

Agent K and the others watched as the bald, dark purple, pitch black eyes pierced into the souls of its creators who stood in fear.

Keeping his mind on the objective at hand, Dr. Schneider grabbed the microphone and gave its first orders. "PAUL3X24 NOD IF YOU HEAR ME!"

The medium sized purple creation looked down at Dr. Schneider as if trying to understand what it was looking at.

"PAUL3X24 NOD IF YOU HEAR ME!" Dr. Schneider repeated.

At first the subject didn't do anything. By the look of the creation, it stared down at the people watching in fear. It showed no expression, no emotion, it didn't even speak. It just stared with those pitch black eyes.

To Agent K it was like watching something out of a Frankenstein or Darth Vader movie, where the evil scientist awakes his creation not knowing or caring if it can be controlled or not. If not, K had more soldiers ready to take the damn thing down in a snap if it caused a threat.

Everyone watched in fear as the thing did not do anything except stand there staring at the crowd of scientist who, unlike Dr. Schneider, were ready to high tail it out of there if the shit hit the fan and landed on everyone hard. But the thing did something that Agent K and the other scientists couldn't believe. It nodded!

A deep smile spread across Dr. Schneider's face. "GOOD," He said over the microphone, "NOW STAND ON YOUR RIGHT FOOT."

The baldheaded, purple beast did what it was told and lifted his left leg up amazingly letting his right foot carry all the weight with perfection.

"YOU CAN STAND ON BOTH FEET NOW." Dr. Schneider ordered and his creation did exactly as it was told, standing back on two feet.

"Good," Agent K said nodding in approval. He could not wait to tell his bosses about their success. But first they had to take care of a little nuisance, "get this thing ready doc. I like to see what this baby can do."

Dr. Schneider turned back to the microphone. "PAUL3X24, I HAVE A TASK FOR YOU."

Chapter 33:

Confrontation Part 1

V took out most of the soldiers one by one like it was a game. None of them were worthy enough to challenge her and all of them were getting picked off one by one with a shotgun to the face. It was gruesome but since they had bulletproof vests, the face and head was the only way to take them out. As she came to the third floor she ran into another steel sliding door.

V was about to approach the door until one soldier foolishly jumped right in the way.

"Freeze!" The soldier ordered.

V tilts her head and stared down at the soldier. She can tell by the look in his eyes that he was either nervous or frightened. But there was one thing V was assured of. The man was going to be taken down no matter what. Nothing was going to get in the way of saving Cassidy and getting the fuck out of this hell they were stuck in and getting the fuck out of dodge.

V lifted up her shotgun pointing at the scared soldier.

"I said freeze!" The soldier repeated following proper protocol, but it seemed like it was not doing him any favors.

Just when V was about to fire she noticed someone behind him. She thought it was another soldier but he was not moving at a pace that was urgent. Instead he was walking up behind him like everything was cool. V thought it might be Agent K since she noticed he was bald and somewhat out of uniform.

Suddenly a dark purple hand gripped the soldier's chin from behind. "SNAP!" V heard the poor man's neck break like a twig and the soldier was thrown across the hall like he only weighed as light as a pillow!

V looked up at the monster in shock as she saw what looked like a naked man colored in all dark purple. But it had no sex and was muscularly lean. Its pitch black eyes stared hard at V as if it meant to intimidate her.

"What the fuck are you?!" V asked but the creature just stood there staring as if it didn't give a damn about her question.

Suddenly the purple man started running towards V with minimum speed. V braced herself as she lifted up her shotgun and fired one shot at the beast. The bullets stopped the purple man right in its tracks. Then it did something strange. It looked down at itself and back at V as if it couldn't believe she shot it.

The creature tried to rush at V again and again V shot the thing. But this time the purple monster didn't slow down. He kept getting back up as if it was becoming immune to the pain. With one last shot the small purple beast fell down to the ground.

Not taking any chances, V shot off another few rounds until she was satisfied that the beast was dead for sure. After the shotgun wouldn't fire anymore she dropped it and took out her two magnums continuing forward but cautiously. After what she just saw, who knows what else this place had in store.

After V left, PAUL3X24 twitched and then lifted itself up off the floor and stood. At first he stood at attention just like it did after waking up from its 3 years of slumber. But something weird happened. The pellets that shot out of the shotgun shells fell out of its body like they were sucked out all at once. It looked like it was back to normal, until it started to spasm uncontrollably. Its right arm started to bulge as if it was filling up with some type of fluid that it couldn't control. Suddenly its right arm burst open and the dark fluid that broke out of its arm slid up its shoulder. At the end where its hand should have been, a long sharp claw protruded out of the dark blob. PAUL'S new arm hardened turning into its new secret weapon.

"Man, I'm getting the hell outta of here!" Tony spoke. "This shit is too fucked up for me."

Jamal stood in front of Tony holding the gun. "You ain't go'in nowhere."

Tony looked Jamal up and down as if he didn't recognize him at all. "Dude get da fuck outta my way, before I'll..."