Genesis: Sucker Punched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

V a strong warmth in her body. The impact of the affection made them both calm and forget about the countdown.

The elevator abruptly stopped breaking the both of their passionate embrace.

"This is our stop," V said glad they were finally at their destination.

"Yeah but where?" Cassidy asked very concerned.

That was a good question. The Wire did tell her the ins and outs of the place but without visual. Truthfully she didn't know if where they were going was safe or not. Hell, V didn't even trust The Wire.

As the door slid open V was the first to step out holding two of her magnums. "Okay, the coast is clear."

Cassidy followed right behind V as she led her straight down another corridor. "Ah, where are we going now?"

"At the end of this corridor there suppose to be a train," V explained," once we get on it, I'll set the controls to drive and get the hell out of here."

Thank God! Cassidy thought trying to catch up with V.

"There is just one catch," V mentioned.

"What's that?"

"The train doesn't just lead back to the city. It's to lead out of it. So I don't know where it will take us."

And that's supposed to be bad news?

"I don't care where it leads," Cassidy said, "as long as it leads us out of here."

V thoughtfully agreed. She was getting tired of this place.

They were a few feet away from the train until. BOOM!

The ceiling caved in. Luckily V and Cassidy were only a few feet away before the ceiling collapsed on them, but it made them step back further away from the reason the ceiling crashed in the first place. V and Cassidy watched in horror as the purple beast stood up on its own two feet staring hard at the both of them as if it was offended that they were going to leave without it.

"You have to be fucking kidding me?!" Cassidy spoke feeling all hope of escape draining from her system. "Is there another way out of here?"

"That is the way out," V answered staring hard at the purple monster at a standoff.

As Cassidy and V braced themselves for the monsters attack, the computer alarm went off again with its usual warning. "WARNING: 2 HOURS, 23 MINUTES, AND 60 SECONDS BEFORE DETONATION. I REPEAT: 2 HOURS, 23 MINUTES, AND 60 SECONDS BEFORE DETONATION."

Chapter 37:

The Last Straw

2 hours! Cassidy thought as she felt her lifeforce draining away even before the purple monster got to them. 2 motherfucking hours before the place explodes and this happens! Cassidy figured that monsters probably don't understand English since the annoying computer bitch just shouted that time is running out.

"Get back," V ordered but Cassidy knew it was more like a warning.

Unlike the other soldiers, the purple thing walked towards them in a manner that looked like it was charging. V lifted both her magnums up and fired, but the monster used its massive tumor like shield with the one claw sticking out to block the bullets away from its body.

Cassidy watched hoping that V's magnums could pierce through the tumor like armor. But they were doing nothing to stop the beast from charging at V. It didn't even slow down!

Cassidy saw the purple beast closing in on V. When it got close enough, it unshielded itself and came at V with a strong left hook making Cassidy scream and blink for a second because of her fear of her girlfriend getting hit.

But V was prepared for the strike and ducked and dodged to her right. Then while crouched down, V leaned on her hands and twirled while crouching giving the monster a nice big spinning sidekick to the stomach. Cassidy could hear the beast grunt a little, surprised of the sudden impact.

V lifted herself up along with her two magnums and fired a shot straight dead in its head, but missed when the purple monster lifted its tumor shield up and the bullet bounced off the arm making a big spark.

It was clear to V that this thing was not going to allow her to blast it to oblivion like she did upstairs, which means V had to take the risk of getting hands on and up close and personal. V flipped her guns upside down moving close to the thing but in the back of her mind was telling herself to be careful. This thing had the strength and power to slaughter everyone in the whole facility without flinching. V did not want to end up like the rest.

The purple beast tried to back fist her with the shielded weapon, but V ducked and came back with a one, two, punch with the bunt of her twin magnums. Then she gave the thing a strong, swift, Maui Thai roundhouse kick to the face. V was able to hit the thing so hard that she moved his face, but the creature turned back at V staring down at her like it was getting annoyed. But that did not stop V from her physical assault. V gave it a strong jump, spinning, back sidekick to the stomach again, pushing the purple beast back a little. Cassidy thought the thing almost fell backwards, but it just stood back up staring hard at V with that frightening emotionless stare. Damn, those eyes of his freak me the hell out!

Cassidy watched as V was manhandling the beast expertly until she saw V charge at the thing ready to attack it a third time only to be surprised when the beast showed her that he had enough with a strong charge followed by a shoulder tackle, forcing V back and knocking her off her feet.

Cassidy gasped, jumping back and covering her mouth with both hands as she watched V fall on her back hard. The impact was so strong that V even slid backwards on the floor. Cassidy stepped back as V dropped one of her magnums and it too, slid across the floor stopping at Cassidy's feet. Cassidy looked up, her heart beating rapidly as she watched the monster come at V with authority.

But V was not about to give up. Not while she killed almost half the soldiers in this hellhole. Not while she spent countless hours trying to find her and save her girlfriend. And definitely not while they were running for their lives to get out of a facility that is about to explode. Not ever! They were too close to getting the hell out of the damn place and they were not going to get killed because of some Coalition creation from hell that has homicidal tendencies.

The purple beast raised up its tumor shield and came down on V with its freakishly huge claw only for V to dodge out of the way missing her by an inch.

Cassidy was so relieved that V was still lucid enough to get the hell out of the way before that grotesque arm came down on her. But she watched V do something that probably wasn't the smartest thing to do.

With one magnum in her hand, V ran into the purple beast and tried to (What looked like) football tackle it. Just like Cassidy thought, the beast only moved an inch. Cassidy covered her mouth again begging God to help V come up with a plan.

The beast raised up its arm again and was about to come down on V's back, until V released her grip on the monster came up with a backwards head bump to the face. Then V grabbed it again, the only difference is it was quickly from behind. With all her strength, V lifted the monster off its feet, twirled it around to build up momentum and then V bent backwards lifting the beast over head and slamming it down on the back of its head in an amazing suplex Cassidy only saw in WWE wrestling. Who knew people could do that in real life.

V lifted herself up allowing the purple beast man to stay on the ground. At first Cassidy felt relief that V finally took out the tall, purple, monster. But their victory was short lived when the monster rose up like coming out of the grave and stood back on its own two feet.

Oh my God! Cassidy thought as she watched as the monster grabbed V's throat and lifted her off the ground with one hand as if to show his power was greater than hers. Cassidy watched as V tried to struggle out of its grip but found out it was pointless. Cassidy was not a fan of horror movies but there were three things she thought the monster was going to do. Choke her to death, snap her neck with one hand, or use that giant black tumor of claw to stab or slice her open! Cassidy came to the realization that she could not stand by and watch her girlfriend die by the hands of The Coalitions science project gone bad. Looking down, Cassidy picked up the magnum. V came all this way to save her life, now it was time for Cassidy to save hers.

V tried to struggle as hard as she could to get out of the monster's grip using two hands on its forearm. But it was too thick and strong for her to twist it. While V waited for the beast to do its fatality, all V could think about was Cassidy. She promised to save Cassidy no matter what the cost. She had one move and one move only and if it worked, she had no time to breathe. She just needed to grab Cassidy while choking trying to open her airway.

Since the beast was wide open, V focused on his middle section ready to blast him away. Suddenly V heard a click, like from a gun and saw one of her magnums was point blank to the monster's head. There was only one explanation for the third party.

"Try to get up from this," Cassidy said as she pulled the trigger and blew a hole so big and deep into the purple monster's head that it had no choice but to let go of V and fall on its knees.

Relieved that it had a weakness after all, Cassidy and the choking V watched as the purple beast fell flat on its empty face.

Cassidy turned to V still choking and sucking the air back in her throat again. "Now that's how you blow someone away."

Cassidy held onto the gun and grabbed V helping her up on her feet. "Come on," Cassidy ordered, "we need to get out of here."

"THIS IS A SECURITY WARNING. I REPEAT THIS IS A SECURITY WARNING. YOU HAVE 1 HOUR, 23 MINUTES, AND 60 SECONDS BEFORE DETONATION. I REPEAT. YOU HAVE 1 HOUR, 23 MINUTES, AND 60 SECONDS BEFORE DETONATION. ANY AVAILABLE MEMBERS LEFT IN THE FACILITY, PLEASE EVACUATE NOW! THANK YOU."

Cassidy held onto V's hand. Now it was her turn to guide V to safety. "Come on, you heard the bitch," Cassidy said, "We really need to get the hell out of here!"

Still choking but nodding in agreement the twosome ran straight ahead passed the purple beast and hopefully to safety.

PAUL3X24 laid with its cheek to the cold steel floor. Suddenly the bullet that blew a hole in its head suddenly sunk out of it like the body's immune system pushed it out. The hole in the middle of its head suddenly healed and PAUL was good as new. It stood back up on its feet ready to pursue the two women that had defeated it twice. As it took its first step, the beast felt something in its body changing. As it spasm more muscles torn inside out making the beast grow at a incredible size. It's tumor like claw grew along with it. PAUL'S mouth opened like it was forced and sharp, shark; teeth grew in place of regular teeth. PAUL'S shark teeth mouth was big enough to be the size of a human head.

Finally at its last stage, PAUL3X24 reached its arms up in the air and roared so loud that the whole corridor shook like a quake. PAUL began following the two women who defeated it and wanted to rip them apart and eat the bodies. PAUL was hungry. It was so very hungry!

Chapter 38:

We Made It! I Think?

Cassidy and V ran as fast as they could until they came to an opening that looked like a train station.

"Finally!" Cassidy said relieved that the long fight and flight was over.

Cassidy and V walked up to the open door train with V stepping in first just to make sure. Then Cassidy followed behind.

"Can you get this thing going?" Cassidy asked her nerves all working at once making her feel uncomfortable. They were almost free from all the horror and misery that held them to the grip of its hands and were glad that it all was going to come to an end. She was happier that they didn't have to end with it.

"Stay here." V ordered as she walked up to the beginning of the train where the controls were. "Let's see," She said to herself as she took her piece of paper out of her pocket and unfolded it revealing the instructions she wrote down on how to start the train. She followed the directions down to the, "T", turning on the lights and the engine. After that, the last thing V did was push up the lever on her right and the train began to move. Yes!

V walked back to the middle of the train to sit next to Cassidy and finally relax for a change. They have been through hell and back, literally.

As V returned to Cassidy, she stopped right in her tracks and stared ahead in disbelief. Cassidy was being held by an arm around her neck and a gun pointed straight at the side of her forehead. V turned to the gunman to see that it was Agent K!

"So you made it?" V said calmly though in the back of her mind, she dared Agent K to pull the trigger.

"No thanks to you," K admitted, "it wasn't hard really. You don't know how many times I have gone in and out of this place. I know it by heart as if I lived here."

"So why don't you go back and die in it like the rest?" Cassidy asked harshly.

Agent K pointed the gun on the left side of Cassidy's head. "Shut the fuck up! Bringing you here was probably one of the biggest mistakes in my entire career." Then he pointed the gun at V. "And you, I don't know what type of straight, gay, lesbian, or whatever, relationship you two had, but its stops here and now."

V had two weapons left, the magnum in her left hand and the military hunting knife she strapped to her ankle belt. She could use it right now but knew that she would not be quick enough to take the gun out of K's hand, saved Cassidy, and kill him at the same time. And she had the tactile telekinesis she could use for the second time, but if she did that Cassidy would be caught in the blast since Agent K was using her as a shield. "So what's it going to be Agent," V asked trying to taunt him, "you going to kill her or me? You can't kill both."

"You want to bet your life on that?" Agent K shot back. "First put that magnum down and kick it over here."

Irritated more than defeated, V dropped the gun and kicked it in K's direction.

K kicked the gun to the side away from the both of them, so he would be the only one with a weapon. "You got any more weapons on you?"

V stared at Agent K so hard Cassidy hoped she could shoot lasers out of her eyes. "No."

"He-bitch don't lie to me," Agent K threatened, "I'm going to ask you again, do you have any more weapons on you?"

"I said no," V clarified.

But Agent K was no fool. The subject would not infiltrate the facility with just a few guns. She was too smart for that. "Lift up your pants leg," Agent K ordered.

Frustrated that Agent K didn't fall for it, V bent down and lifted up her left pants leg. Nothing.

Agent K was getting annoyed. Now V was just stalling. "Bitch don't play with me, I don't have time for games. Lift up the other one!"

Realizing she had no other choice, V lifted up her right pants leg to reveal the military blade.

"I knew you brought back up," Agent K said smiling triumphantly, "now, put it down on the floor and kick it over here like a good little...AAArrrrrghhh!"

Agent K's sarcasm was cut short with a long claw that shot straight from his mouth. Cassidy screamed in horror and struggled to pull away as quickly as possible. Alive and understanding, Agent K let Cassidy go, knowing now that there was no point in holding her prisoner.

Cassidy and V watched in horror as the claw lifted Agent K up off the floor. Then he was moved to the side showing the women what was behind him.

Cassidy and V jumped back in fear as they saw the face of a beast that will probably haunt their dreams forever. It looked like the monster back at the facility but it was way bigger than before. Its mouth showed several shark like teeth, sharp enough they probably could chew through metal. Its mouth was so big that it could swallow a Germany Sheppard whole.

With its huge, bulky, hand it grabbed Agent K's legs and lifted him up sideways. Then with its big mouth tore Agent K in half with one bite. Blood and guts splashed everywhere around the area the monster was standing in.

Seeking its sites on the frightened Cassidy and V, it took a step that sounded like a tree tumbling over and hitting the ground. But then it stopped by an unknown, computerized, voice.

"WARNING: THE FACILITY WILL DETONATE IN 20 MINUTES AND 50 SECONDS. I REPEAT: DETONATION WILL COMMENCE IN 20 MINUTES AND 50 SECONDS. ANY AVAILABLE PERSONAL LEFT IN THE FACILITY MUST EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY! THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY."

"You got to be fucking kidding me?!" Cassidy said getting annoyed by all these sudden surprises.

The purple giant roared violently as it started to charge directly at them.

Once again, V grabbed Cassidy's hand and ran the other way as fast as they could while the giant was slowly, but effortlessly jogging behind making falling tree trunk steps that could be heard miles away.

"What do we do now?!" Cassidy asked. She knew V did not have a backup plan from monsters that return from the dead only to get bigger, uglier, and deadlier. But she still had to ask just in case.

"Get to the control module," V instructed, "there is a small, black, lever to your right. I want you to pull it down as fast as you can!"

"Why?"

"Because we are going to stop the train and run on foot." V explained.

"But the train is the only thing getting us out of here." Cassidy pointed out.

"You don't get it. The detonation is not only for the facility this time; it's for the train too!"

"WHAT?!" Cassidy shouted.

"The train," V explained, "it is set to explode like everything else."

"This is getting out of control."

"Tell me about it. Besides, do you really want to stay on here while that thing is still after us?" Cassidy realized V had a very good point. "Get to the control module and pull the lever as fast as you can."

"What are you going to do?" Cassidy asked worried that V was not going to make it this time.

"I'm going to make sure that thing stays on the train. Now go!"

Much to her disagreement on the matter, Cassidy did exactly what V ordered her to do and headed to the control module.

V stood waiting for the purple giant to approach stomping on the metal floor as if making strong, crater like, dints in the steel.

Like a standoff V waited for the right moment to strike. She knew what she was about to do may make her head explode or worse, slow the beast down. But there were no other options; in fact she was out of them.

V saw the beast slowly but hastily running towards them grunting and growling as if it was running out of breath. V wished.

As it got closer, V closed her eyes and concentrated, building up all the energy in her mind. The beast was so big that it filled up the whole train, so missing wasn't a problem. As she heard the purple beast get closer, V opened her eyes showing her dark brown irises widen and let out a powerful scream. All the energy V gathered in her mind, she let it out blasting the beast backwards, but the purple monster was not the only thing she hit. The bulletproof windows, the ceiling, the floors, everything crumbled up like it was being crushed inward.

V fell on her knees in agony as the pain in her head was so massive that she thought she blew her own brains out. Luckily, she only felt her nose bleed instead.

Cassidy made it to the control module and just like V instructed, grabbed the lever with one hand and quickly pulled the lever down as hard as she could, bringing the train to an abrupt stop.

V slid backwards as the train violently halted making the headache even worse. As the train finally stopped V rose up waiting for the pain to subside so she could make sure that the purple beast was knocked out on his ass or better, dead.