Genesis: Sucker Punched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kill me," Jamal finished, "nigga I wish you would."

Tony clinched his finger on the trigger. He was real close to pointing the gun right at Jamal and pulling the trigger. The problem was Jamal would do the same thing if he made a move.

"Jamal listened to me," Cassidy spoke being the voice of reason, "you guys can kill each other later on, but we have to get out of here. This shit has gone too far!"

"It's too late for that Cass," Jamal confessed, "I killed my bestfriend and homie because of you. There's no turn'in back."

"You got that right homeboy," Tony agreed crudely.

Cassidy rolled her eyes in disbelief. The lights went out which kicked the generator on and someone pressed the button to turn on the siren. Everyone was on red alert and these two fools were concentrated on whose dick was bigger than whose. This male testosterone standoff was really getting on Cassidy's nerves.

Cassidy swallowed hard and thought of another way to convince the two idiots to untie her. "Listen, Jamal, what happened doesn't have to leave this room," Both Jamal and Tony glanced at Cassidy curious on what she was talking about, "we are in an underground facility. No one and nobody knows where we are. If you untie me now, all three of us can find a way out together and go our separate ways. We never have to speak of this again!"

Jamal turned back to Tony both of them staring hard at each other. "I don't know Cassidy," Jamal said, "I can't go back now; I really fucked this one up."

"You got that right," Tony spoke angrily.

Cassidy thought it was hopeless. The two idiot thugs were going to shoot each other dead and leave her strapped to the chair to suffer and die down there alone. Damnit V, where in the hell are you?!

Suddenly the steel sliding doors opened. Cassidy rolled her eyes knowing it was Agent K coming to check on them. But she noticed something wrong when Jamal and Tony turned and stared at the door with shock looks on their faces.

"Sum of a bitch!" Jamal yelled as he and Tony both pointed their guns straight at the door and fired mercilessly.

Cassidy didn't know what was going on but she tried to bow her head as if that would help duck her away from the person returning the favor. But she still felt like she was in the line of fire. Cassidy had one and only uncomfortable choice.

As bullets were flying, hopefully not at her, Cassidy tried to rock the chair to her left with all her strength. When she succeeded in tipping the chair over, she fell straight on her side so hard; she felt a jab of pain in her small shoulder and bicep.

Cassidy just closed her eyes confident enough that since she was on the floor and the three were shooting at each other, she was safe for now.

"Shit!" Cassidy heard one of them scream meaning either the target was hard to kill or one of them got clipped.

Suddenly Cassidy heard running and shooting at the same time and then the firing stopped.

Cassidy slowly opened her eyes afraid of what she was going to see that would stick with her forever. She spotted Tony sprawled on the floor with his white Nike shirt stained with his own blood. He must have been shot in the heart killing him instantly. But could not move or spot Jamal. He either was shot too or escaped with his life.

Then Cassidy heard footsteps walking towards her tied up body. Her heart started racing, her mind coming up with all sorts of thoughts of what the perpetrator had in store for her. It was too the point that Cassidy was going to release all her inner liquids soon as the man got close. Probably bowls too before or after she was dead. She was too young to die.

A strong hand pressed firmly on Cassidy's arm and she screamed as loud as she could. "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

"Damn girl," The voice Cassidy recognized too well said, "I know you have a big mouth on you, but not big enough to make my ears bleed!"

Cassidy looked up by the corner of her eye and saw that it was V! Cassidy didn't know whether to yell at her or cry. "Please get me out of here!"

V went to work untying Cassidy and freeing her from her prison. After helping Cassidy up, she jumped on V, wrapping her arms around her so tight she didn't care if she was cutting off her oxygen. Cassidy just held her tight and rewarded V with a strong, passionate, kiss on the lips.

Cassidy broke the kiss and gave V a light slap on the shoulder. "What in the hell took you so long?"

Understanding the sarcasm, V just smiled. "I'm happy to see you're still alive." V glanced at the door and back at Cassidy. "Come on," She said as she took Cassidy's hand leading her out of that hellhole called a holding cell, "we don't have much time."

"More guards are coming?" Cassidy asked curious but not caring.

"Yeah and something else," V answered seriously.

After they left, Cassidy either missed it or was too much in a hurry to realize it. "What happened to Jamal?"

"He got away," V answered, "I think I wounded him though."

Cassidy thought she would feel sympathy for her ex. But then again: "Good!" Cassidy said in her head. "I hope he dies slowly!"

Chapter 34:

Confrontation Part 2

V led Cassidy down the corridor holding one magnum with half a clip and a full one in the other just in case.

As they ran through the corridor Cassidy could not help but wonder where in the hell they were going? "Ah, V baby, where are we going?"

"Trust me," V spoke under her breathe, "I know a way out."

Cassidy didn't bother to ask any more questions. There wasn't any time. She just held V's hand and let her guide her to whatever exit she happened to find before she got ahead of herself. Cassidy took V's word for it.

As they kept running Cassidy was about to be out of breath. But if it meant getting the hell out of this hellhole, then she was going to keep running until her legs give out on her. But how far did they have to go?

As they ran for their lives Cassidy noticed there were no guards around. V must have clipped them off one by one leaving them a path to freedom. Damn, I love this bitch!

Everything seemed to be going smoothly until V stopped right in her tracks. Cassidy was about to ask what was wrong until she looked ahead and just like that, her hopes went out the window just like that.

There ahead of them were soldiers, probably ten of them all pointing their weapons at V and Cassidy and ready to fire if one of them made a move. And there standing proudly like he just caught his first prize was Agent K.

"Well, well," Agent K said with a satisfied smile, "Welcome home Veronica Stone. Or should I call you, "V"?"

"My friends call me that." V said her voice sounding more threatening.

"Doesn't matter to us," Agent K said, "why don't you just put those toys down now and put your hands behind your back?"

V didn't know whether to do what he said or fire one last shot straight dead in his head. But they probably would have fired at them and Cassidy was behind her. She couldn't put her in the line of fire.

V was about to lower her gun to the floor until she caught something behind them that made her stop.

"Go ahead V, continue on what you were doing, we..." Agent K's smartass remark was cut short from a blood curdling scream from behind.

Everyone turned and jumped back in shock as one of their own was stabbed in the back by what looked like a giant claw. With memorable strength that will haunt them in their dreams (If they survive) forever, the thing threw the fallen soldier to the side like a he was nothing, everyone had a clear view of a new enemy.

A dark purple skinned, red eyed, bodybuilding monster with a black bulging tumor on its right arm with long sharp claw sticking out at the end.

Cassidy watched in horror as the soldiers stepped back in fear. "V what the hell is that thing?"

V stared hard at it unfazed but wondering if it was another of The Coalitions abominations or the same abomination she thought she killed earlier? "Trouble."

Agent K was confused. Was that the same thing they let out of the lab? Or was it something else Schneider didn't tell them about? Sum of a bitch did a sneak-a-rue on him. He is going to have to discuss this matter with him later. Right now he wondered what side the monster was on, theirs or its own?

As the purple thing took its first step one soldier did not take any chances. Instead, he fired without giving a warning. Then everyone else started firing at the purple monster, but it did them no good.

The monster used its tumor sized right arm to shield itself making the bullets bounce off of it. After every soldier stopped firing, either because they thought they hit the thing or just ran out of bullets, the purple monster unshielded itself staring with that same stern look when it first came out of hibernation. They didn't know if it was angry or just attacking on instinct, but the purple monster started running towards them like it was pissed.

Agent K stood behind the soldiers as they quickly tried to reload, but they were not quick enough. The purple monster charge at them shoulder tackling one soldier down and grabbing another by the throat and squeezed so hard that its nails dug deep into his throat making the soldier choke in his own blood.

Another soldier tried to attack it with the butt of his M16. The purple monster used its tumor like shield to strike the soldier knocking him up against the wall and falling down flat on his stomach. Another soldier tried to strike it the same way thinking that it was distracted by one of his fellow man, but then the purple monster caught him sinking its hand like claw into his gut. It lifted the soldier off his feet and threw him to the side hitting another soldier up against a wall. Agent K, Cassidy, and V watched in horror as the purple beast was slaughtering all of Agent K's men like all that man muscle was nothing compared to the power of the inhuman being.

While the thing was distracted killing all of the soldiers, V realized that they had to get the hell out of there and find another way. "Come on," V grabbed Cassidy pulling her back to where they came in.

"Where are we going?" Cassidy asked.

"We got to find another way," V answered.

"I thought that was the way?"

"It was," V said, "until he came."

Chapter 35:

Slaughter House

"Hurry," Adam Schneider rushed his lab colleagues and they quickly gathered everything that they thought was needed; they worked hard for, or incriminating against The Coalition. After hearing what happened to Agent K and his soldiers Dr. Schneider knew that they were in real danger.

When defeated, PAUL3X24 goes through three stages. So far by the way it sounds it was already on stage 2. When that happened he tried to give it demands on the command module, but all he and the rest of the scientists heard were screaming. This was definitely not good. If it went to the second stage and is not being controlled by his commands meant PAUL went off the grid and there was no way of controlling it. The creature can be stopped at the stage but then it will go into the third. That was worse!

Not taking any chances, Dr. Schneider ordered everyone to collect what they can if necessary and get the hell out. Either they return to HQ (Headquarters) for safety and to continue on with their work or disappear all together. It was their choice and their problem, but they really needed to get out while things were still hot.

Dr. Schneider turned and went to leave the facility. When he pressed the button to open the sliding doors, Schneider stood staring up in horror at his own creation staring down at him! "Dear God!" Schneider said in a silent manner, but all the other scientist heard and looked over in his direction frozen in place.

Dr. Schneider stepped back as the purple monster walked in and the sliding door slid closed behind him. After the silence behind the door there was blood curdling screams.

Cassidy was being led to another way of escape. Where she did not know and V had no time to explain. Whatever that monster was that slaughtered all those soldiers, Cassidy was hoping that the beast was so distracted by doing its dirty work that it did not notice them. And as for Agent K, he probably ended up like the rest of the dumbasses thinking they can stop the thing with whatever they had handy. Good ridden.

"Where are we going?!" Cassidy asked but sounded more like a demand.

V stopped at another door except this one was not a slider like the others. It was metal yes, but it looked like a regular door like any other. Like an elevator.

"This place is not only another headquarters; it's a facility that holds many lab rooms." V explained pressing buttons on a monitor next to the steel door. "So when there is a factory or facility as big as this one companies like this always have a contingency plan."

"You mean they have more than one exit?" Cassidy finished.

"Exactly."

Cassidy's heart started to beat fast as if she just ran six miles and now letting the blood flow. She knew V was going to get her out of here one way or another.

As the small door slid open Cassidy and V heard a strong click on their right. Cassidy and V turned and glanced at each other and back at the third party. It was Jamal!

Jamal was breathing heavily pointing the gun right at them shaking uncontrollably. It was probably because of the bloody wound on his right shoulder and Cassidy could see that he was sweating profusely. He must have been searching for hours running out of blood to get the hell out of this place?

"Is that the way out?" Jamal weakly asked and coughing up blood.

"We don't know," V lied hoping he was too weak to know if he was being fooled or not, "we are sort of just winging it here."

"You...you were right Cassidy," Jamal said walking closer, "I want to get out of here. Take me with you."

Cassidy and V glanced at each other again. They did not have to be psychic to know that after all the shit they have been through with Jamal, helping out of here was not an option. Hell, Cassidy gave him a chance to turn against Agent K and find an escape route. But instead he was more concentrated on his ego instead of his survival. Plus, he killed his bodyguard and bestfriend. Lord knows what else he was capable of doing in the name of self-preservation.

"Come on man," Jamal yelled getting really impatient and sounding like a big baby, "I want to get the fuck outta this shit!"

Cassidy was about to tell V to shoot his ass until they both saw a long, sharp, claw stick through Jamal's back and out of his gut.

Cassidy and V jumped back as Jamal was lifted up in the air, then V grabbed Cassidy pulling them both down to duck Jamal firing his gun uncontrollably as he cried in pain.

V grabbed Cassidy again and pulled her into the elevator and pressed the button closed hearing Cassidy's ex become her, "X", permanently.

Dr. Adam Schneider woke up in total pain. PAUL had stabbed him so hard in the side of his gut that he couldn't help but cry out in agony. He looked around and not surprised saw his fellow science students surround him with body parts scattered everywhere. It was official. PAUL has gone AWOL and now was taking everyone out in the facility. And soon it will find its way out and onto the surface where it would continue its massacre living them down there to rot like rotten corpses in a really deep grave.

He would love to let the thing out and show the world what he and The Rainbow Coalition were up to, but he couldn't do that for the sake of humanity to suffer in the process.

Dr. Schneider crawled passed the fallen bodies staining his white lab coat with their blood. He made it to the control module and pressed a few buttons and then reached for the red button and pressed it as hard as he could. When the alarm set off, Dr. Schneider knew he had accomplished everything he had. His life's work, dedication, and now destruction, everything. Good news was if there was were enough soldiers and lab techs still alive here, the creature would stick around picking them off one by one. The bad news is the place had 5 hours, 55 minutes, 60 seconds to detonation. Anyone left alive in the facility would be crushed in the building if they were not already dead.

Adam Schneider fell back on the bloody floor succeeding in his last attempt to destroy the thing and save mankind for now. Unable to get himself out, Schneider closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Chapter 36:

The Great Escape

"WARNING! THE DETONATION DEVICE HAS BEEN BREACHED. I REPEAT. THE DETONATION DEVICE HAS BEEN BREACHED. ANY SURVIVORS LEFT IN THE FACILITY MUST EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY." Cassidy and V listened in shock as the computer that was built into the facility's security system warned them a more impending danger. "ANYONE LEFT IN THE FACILITY; YOU HAVE 5 HOURS, 55 MINUTES, AND 60 SECONDS TO DETONATION! I REPEAT, YOU HAVE 5 HOURS, 55 MINUTES, AND 60 SECONDS UNTIL DETONATION. GOOD WELCOME AND ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY. "

Cassidy turned to V with a shock look on her face. "Is that bitch serious?!"

"Apparently so," V answered.

Cassidy's heart was beating faster than it ever had before. This was worse than getting raped and shot. She started to breathe heavily, shaking her hands hastily as if air drying the sweat from her palms. "Oh my God!" Cassidy cried feeling really hot from nerves and fear that was causing her to hyperventilate even though it was cool in the elevator. "We're all going to die. We're all going to die!"

V wanted to slap the shit out of her just to calm her down. But she understood Cassidy's fear. Ever since she first broke into the facility, they have been through some crazy shit. Agent K, abundance of soldiers, the purple monster that has gone on a rampage and now someone realized the shit was getting too out of control and set the timer for the place to explode in a matter of 5 hours. That would be enough time to get out, but the elevator was moving too slow. Plus, how far did they have to go to get the hell out of the place. Fuck, V didn't even know if she was going the right way out of the place!

V stepped up too Cassidy and instead of slapping the shit out of her, she grabbed Cassidy by the arms and shook her hard. "Stop it Cass!" V begged. "Listen, I know we have been through some shit all night."

"That's an understatement," Cassidy said looking dazed.

Deep in V's mind, she begged Almighty God for Cassidy not to faint. Not right now anyways. She did not have time to carry Cassidy across for safety. It will only slow her down. "Listen to me, I killed a lot of people to get to you and we've made it too far for us to give up now. You need to stay with me, you need to stay calm, and you need to trust me. Understand?"

V didn't know if Cassidy was still out of it or not. So she put one finger under her chin and forced her to face her directly. "I asked you a question. Do you understand?"

Still a little fearful but calm, Cassidy nodded hesitantly. "Yeah, I understand."

"Good, and just for scaring the both of us like that, once we get the hell out of here, you are getting down on your knees and giving me some good head, bitch!" V said sarcastically. Though Cassidy may have laughed it off, in the back of her mind V was serious. And after her performance this whole night, V was damn good at keeping her promises.

Despite their difference of opinion, Cassidy stepped up to V and wrapped her arms around her in a tight embrace. V opened her arms to Cassidy and wrapped one arm around her closing Cassidy in returning the same feelings.

"I love you," Cassidy said seriously.