All Comments on 'Genestealers Pt. 01'

by inconsistentwriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
The_AnaxThe_Anaxalmost 4 years ago
A PSA for potential readers - contains futa/gay sex

The story is not poorly written at all, but is not tagged as futa nor gay (male sodomy), yet does have such appearing in it, which was as far as I read. I wanted to give a warning before you read the tale, that if these are turn-off's, then you may want to avoid it, and if they are turn-on's then, I believe you will find the story well written and enjoyable. Thank you for sharing, Inconsistentwriter!

inconsistentwriterinconsistentwriteralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for your input and likes so far! I've already made the request for the tag update. Here's to more - cheers!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
Not Bad.

An alien comes to earth to essentially turn humans into Futa Soldiers to go out and turn more humans.I am not sure what the whole outcome will be,but if its to turn them all into sex-crazed futa nympho's who live to fuck forever that sounds Totally EPIC.

To have everyone possibly fuck and maybe have Futa Alien Babies seems so right.Awesome Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grimdong ;)

The Ordo Xenos would like to know your location.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinconsistentwriter@inconsistentwriter
just a writer who's looking to express lewd ideas. My focus will mostly tackle mind control, trans and futa content, plus a healthy* dash of transformation. I hope to use this opportunity to hone my writing skill and rediscover what makes me happy with it. *like butter and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES